An Unlikely Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled off of me onto her back and told me to get on top of her. I sat up and she spread her legs out just wide enough for me to get in between them. I lay down on top of her and we kissed long and hard as she raked her fingernails up and down my back. I could feel my cock nestled in between her lips through the cotton of her panties. My dick ached to be inside her. I made small humping motions as my dick rubbed her through her panties as if some primal instinct had taken over and I was no longer in control of my hips.

"Slide my panties off," she said in a tiny whisper.

I know how it feels to win championships. I know what it feels like to hear the roar of the crowd as you make a touchdown or a game-saving tackle. But nothing can compare to the feeling a man gets the first time he slides his fingers into the top of a girls panties and feels her lift her hips off the bed, allowing him access to her most vulnerable place. I think Rachel understood that, too, because she gave me a knowing grin as I slid her underwear down her legs, over her feet, and tossed them onto the floor.

She reached under the pillow and handed me a condom she had gotten out of the dresser during my previous restroom visit. My fingers were shaking as I fumbled with the wrapper, finally finding the edge and ripping the corner open. The pungent odor of latex filled my nostrils as I pulled out the small rubber disc. Rachel helped me unroll it over the head of my penis and slid it down to the base. She had a hold of my penis and was guiding it to the correct spot. Once she was satisfied with its location she looked into my eyes.

"Are you ready?" she asked. Then without waiting for an answer she pulled my head towards hers and gave me a strong kiss as she pulled me inside her. She reached behind me with both hands and grabbed my lower back, pulling me deeper into her. My head was spinning as I felt my cock slide deeper into her warm, velvety pussy. Her eyes were closed and her legs were bent up at my sides as she pulled me rhythmically down toward her. We rocked and swayed as we both panted and gasped in each other's ears. My ass tensed as she dug her nails into my skin, pulling me deeper with every thrust. I felt her legs fold in around my waist as she used her knees to pull my body harder down onto hers. She squeezed my waist with her legs and her arms were wrapped tightly around my upper back as she panted and moaned into my ear. Instinctively I slid my hands down beside her ass and cupped her cheeks as I rocked deeper into her. It wasn't long before I felt the pressure in my balls building. My whole body stiffened and I let out a quick groan as I came hard.

We lay there covered in a thin layer of each other's sweat. My now limp cock was still inside her as we looked into each other's eyes and shared a soft kiss. I never wanted to move. I wanted to lay there forever and learn new things from her every day for the rest of my life. The call of nature quickly snapped me out of my haze, and I exited quickly to the bathroom.

After we each took a turn in the restroom and cleaned ourselves up, we shared another beer and curled up together on the bed for some much needed rest. As I lay there holding her in my arms, I couldn't help but think that this summer just might turn out to be the best summer ever.

12