An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,732 Followers

I let my hands pull up her legs, and was filled with annoyance that her pajamas were still on. I saw myself pulling the fabric up her skin, but I resisted. Still, I couldn't help closing my grip around her anyway, my thumbs rubbing up and down affectionately. And then she started to dig under the waist of my shorts. My heart leapt in my chest as she made her way into that forbidden area, probing to the edge of my pubic hair.

"Autumn..." I managed weakly, but my hips pushed up to try and give her better access anyway.

I gasped as her lips pressed against my neck. It was a brief kiss, but then followed by another. She opened her mouth this time and I felt her hot breath caress me. She drew the kiss closed and then another, this time pressing her tongue across my skin. It sent a shiver through my entire body.

Suddenly my biggest concern was that I was facing the wrong fucking way.

The comfort of her reach was impeded by my shorts, and she nuzzled her fingers into my pubic bone. I groaned in response and she just pressed harder, vibrating her touch in little circles. There was no hiding my erection anymore. I squirmed there on the floor, this awkward position not really giving me room to reciprocate or, well, doanything except take it.

I made a feeble attempt to roll to the side so I could turn around, but between her legs and arms, she had a pretty good grip on my movement. I lazily acquiesced to her silent determination that I stay, and she giggled lightly into my neck, still resuming her kisses.Fuck, don't give me a hickey...Her hands pulled out of my shorts and began to search for the button.

She was having a little trouble, and without thinking, I brought a hand over to help her.I need to be touched.No sooner did the button snap open that she was tearing down the zipper, both of her hands diving deeper into my shorts. She reached the base of my erection in no time, and my body jumped up at the touch. I couldn't suppress a low groan.

My head rolled back again and I looked up at her. She had this concentrated look on her face, her front teeth poking out as she bit her lip. She caught my eyes just as her hands really found their mark; one gently closing around my shaft, the other inching down over my balls.

I clenched the muscles in my legs and swallowed another groan. She smiled at me and purred, "You know... You really are kind of a stud."

That was it. She had me. I had to have her again. Had to fuck her again.You are too fucking much, you hot little—

And that's when we heard it. A loud, booming, authoritative, fatherly"Hey!!"

II

I heard it again, during the half-second it took me to uproot my body, spin around, grab Autumn's bewildered arms by the wrists, and mumble something along the lines of,"Jesus fucking Jesus!"

"It's okay!" she tried to rush.

"That's your fuckingdad,isn't it?" I whispered.

"Yeah but- it's just..." she tried to wriggle her arms free, and I realized I was still gripping her firmly in place. "It's just the cat!"

My eyes darted over to the bedroom door, which remained closed and undisturbed. It occurred to me I was holding my breath, and I exhaled nervously.

"She scratches on the couch or chair when she wants attention... He always yells at her like that when she does it!"

I looked back and met her eyes, pleading with me to calm down. It made sense.It isn't just too good to be true..."The cat," I uttered back.

She smiled and pulled at her arms again. This time I let her wrists slip free. "Just the cat. We're totally fine!"

I was still too stunned to realize her movements. Her hands moved to my abs, under my shirt, and she managed to start running them up to my chest. "Well, you areespeciallyfine..." her voice completely changed to a soft flirt.

There's no way."We can't- we can't do this."

"Hmm, dowhat?" she hummed.

I leaned back away from her and pulled myself along the floor backwards. Her hands fell away from me and I noticed her jaw tighten. "Your parents are downstairs, Autumn!"

"So what! They aren't gonna come up here!" Her demeanor cracked; she was a classic teenager again. But so help me, she looked adorable. I actually felt a heartstring being tugged.

"I'm sorry, it's just... It's not like I don't want to..."Did I really just say that to her?

"This is just... This is likereallyunfair, you know."

"I know, but..."

"No," she cut me off, "you don't! Here you are, totally playing with my emotions!"

I blinked hard, taken aback. "Huh?"

"Come on!" she pouted. "You're completely seducing me! You know how much I want you... You're like, taking advantage of it! And then you stop and play these games?"

My mouth just hung open. "Are you joking?"

"Am Ijoking? Youalwayshave to be in control! What is it? Do you like, get off on making me beg?"

Holy shit, *what*!?

"Look around you!" I blurted out. "I'm your teacher for fuck sake! I am hiding in your fuckingbedroomwith your parentsdownstairs. Do Ilooklike I'm in control?!" I was breathing heavily now.

She stared at me fiercely for a few more moments, then her features softened. "Okay... You might have a point."

I saw an opening to lighten the mood and took it. "Of course I have a point... Like I said, Iamyour teacher," I forced a smirk.

She let out the cutest little giggle and relaxed her shoulders. "Yeah, yeah. You like it though!"

I love it."Maybe a little," I admitted.

Her eyes lit up, darting behind me and back. "Hey... Why is my closet door open?"

I turned my head behind. "Oh... I was looking uh- for a place to hide."

She laughed. "Are you serious?"

I looked back at her. "Yeah... When you went downstairs... What else was I gonna do?"

"You were snooping!"

I scoffed. "I was not!"

She crawled toward me. "You bad man! Snooping in a girl's closet! What were you looking for?"

"Um... Nothing..." I found myself caught off guard and a little mesmerized.How does she do that?Her eyes stayed locked on mine, a mischievous glint, as she got closer.

"Well, did you at least see anything you liked?" She was right in front of me now. Still on her hands and knees, rocking a bit. Something about it seemed so primal, so animalistic. I wasn'tnervous,but my heart rate was picking back up already.

"Well uh- definitely not a hiding place..."

She leaned forward, close enough that I could feel her breath. I should have moved away, shouldn't have encouraged her, but god damn it, she ishypnotic.

"I have an idea," she almost moaned.

Before I could answer, she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. I was powerless as soon as she began. Inhaling her young perfume, I leaned forward into her and kissed her back.

I felt her hands on my shoulders, and assumed she was trying to push me down to lie on the floor. But to my surprise, her face pulled away from mine, and she pushed herself up, using me as leverage. She was standing over me now, flush and smiling.

"Was that your idea?" I asked dazedly.

"No, silly!" and she playfully mussed my hair with her hand.

"Oh."'Cause it was a good one...

She was over at her closet now, and I had turned my body on the floor to watch her. She looked back and made a mocking display of shock. "You can'tpeek!It's a surprise!"

My lips curled in an involuntary smirk. "What is?"

"I'm gonna pick out an outfit to wear for you! But you um- you can't watch mechange!"

"I can't?"

She bit her lip. "Umm... It's bad enough that my teacher is here and I'm in my PJs... I'msoembarrassed," she rolled her eyes playfully. "Now scoot back to the bed and close your eyes!"

I made my way to the bed and sat down, still facing her. She tapped her foot and folded her arms over her chest in a show of impatience, and I smiled, closing my eyes for her.

"Now remember, no peeking!"

I waited just a few seconds and guiltily opened one eye. She was pulling her shirt off over her head, and my heart skipped a beat seeing her long, slender back.Turn around, turn around...She dropped it to the floor and tilted her head. I shut my eye quickly.

"Ah!!"she cried. "You were looking!"

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "No I wasn't."

"You're terrible," she pouted. "Here I am, just trying to change into something more appropriate!"

I heard some plastic flip from the direction of her closet and then her footsteps come closer to me. Suddenly I felt something against my face, and I tried to open both my eyes to see what she was doing. It was some kind of black cloth, probably a shirt or something, and she was tying it behind my head; a blindfold.

"Since you can't seem to help yourself, maybethiswill give me some privacy. And if I catch you trying to pull it off, don't think I won't like, tie the rest of you down to the bed!"

My dick swelled at the mere mention of the idea.Don't tempt me...I remembered that, although my shorts were still in place, they were still undone. I wondered how obvious it looked to her right now. The helplessness of it made me feel a little self-conscious, but it was just as thrilling.

I heard shuffling noises back near her closet and I knew she was changing into something else. "Sooo just so you know," she spoke idly, "all of thereallyexciting stuff is under the bed."

"Oh yeah?" I played along.

"Yep. You were totally snooping around in the wrong place."

"Uh huh."

"So do you hide anything under your bed?" she asked conversationally.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled.Can't see a fucking thing."What would I hide?"Just the pictures of you from the yearbook that I jerk off to.

"Oh I don't know... Just anything you wouldn't wantanyoneto see," she hummed.

"Hmm... Well if I did, it wouldn't be a secret if I told you."

Her closet door closed. "Well I'm sure I'll find out someday for myself."

I swallowed hard. "Oh."

"Ohwhat? Don't think you're allowed to be inmyroom and not return the favor!"

My face burned at the idea. I couldn't think of anything to come back with. She changed the subject anyway. "Okay, you can take it off now. The blindfold I mean."

I figured it was going to be good. I didn't really know what to expect. Part of me figured it would be lingerie or something.Would a girl her age even own any?I tried to act casual when I reached up to undo the knot behind my head, but my heart was beating feverishly.

Oh wow.Checkered socks going up to her knees. Bare thighs up until her plaid skirt, riding low on her hips. And a white dress shirt with only one button done along the middle of her stomach. It barely covered her breasts... She kept her hands folded together in front of her lap, her arms helping hold the shirt in place. Her posture was deferential. Sexy. Young.

"You said this was one of your favorite outfits in the pictures I sent you..."

"Yeah... I did."

"And it's a lot like that night in the bar." She took a few steps toward me.

"I remember."Oh god, how I remember.

She was almost directly in front of me now. "Do you still like it?"

I was almost salivating. "Yes..." I hissed resignedly.

Now she was at the edge of the bed, pushing her knees against the mattress between my legs, forcing her body between them. She reached down and picked up my hands, guided them to her hips. My fingers instinctually found their way underneath the loose material of the shirt to hold onto her skin.

"That was the night of our first kiss," she whispered.

I'm getting carried away. Don't let her do this. Not here...My rational mind desperately tried to claw its way back up. I sat there, my hands resting on her body, staring at her in that outfit. I couldn't help inching closer to her, to the edge of the bed.

"You're not saying much anymore," she pretended to whine.

"Autumn... I... You... look- um- great, but..."

"Thanks," she purred.

"But," I stammered, trying to continue, "I don't, uh- your parents..."

"There you go again... Youknowyou were like, flirting with me just a couple minutes ago... You get me allexcited, and then you change your mind!"

"It's not that..." I couldn't bear to look her in the eye. I just stared straight ahead, at her amazing flat tummy, the one button on her shirt that could reveal so much more.

"You never did answer my question," she softened her tone.

I swallowed. "Uh- which?"

"Do you get off on making me beg?"

She said it so innocent, so curious. Fucking little tease. I looked up at her and she was pursing her lips in mock thought. She pushed her hips towards me, and my hands automatically slid up to the slight curves in the side of her stomach.

"Cause you do it a lot... I think you like it."

I felt my head spinning. This was too much. "We can't..." is all I could manage.

"Please? Please just a kiss?"

My breathing had gotten so shallow that my body began to tingle.

She brought her hand to her navel, pointing at the naked flesh around her bellybutton. "Just here? A harmless kiss on my tummy? Please?"

I must have been drunk. My head leaned in, drawn to her finger. I gave her the tiniest peck.

"Oh that was such a little one... Can I have another?" She reached her hand around and ran her fingers into the hair on my head. "I'm sorry,mayI have another?"

I kissed her again, this time a little longer.

"Another?"

I moved my tongue into her skin this time. She giggled and pressed her nails into my scalp. "That one tickled!... Please do it again..."

So I did it again. And again. She continued to stifle tiny laughter, then started to drag my head up her stomach by my hair.

"Okay it tickles too much now... Can you please go higher?"

I was near the top of her abdomen now, just below that one closed button on her shirt. I don't know why I was playing along.Oh the fuck you don't know...I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on her lower back, pulling her into me as I continued to kiss her.

She laughed. "Higher..."

I looked up at her. I knew what she was trying to get me to do. Some part of me, somehow, still tried to maintain control. "Autumn..."

"You can undo the button if you want," she murmured.

I narrowed my eyes and tried to give her a stern a look as possible. Not a very effective gesture, considering I was sitting under her, obvious tent in my undone shorts, just about worshiping her body.

"I mean... would you... would youpleaseundo it? Please undo my shirt for me?"

How can I resist that?I rolled my tongue in my mouth, scolding myself for the quick defeat. I didn't even remember my hands moving back around to the front of her body. I just knew she gushed an emphatic, "Ohthankyou..." as her shirt fell completely open in front of me.

My chest tightened as her unobstructed breasts came into view. I know I had seen them just an hour or two earlier... but I was still completely mesmerized by her body. The tension of our situation just added to the excitement. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward.

I shut my eyes and let it happen. My mouth wrapped around one of her nipples, giving her a kiss for two seconds... pulling off... returning, this time with my tongue against her. She cooed softly as I kissed and sucked on her.

"The other one too... please..." she panted.

I resisted for a second, letting my teeth just barely nibble on her.

"Oh...ple-eeease..." she whined.

I dragged my tongue across her chest and obliged. She moaned happily, and the sound caused me to clutch her body even harder.

"Don't stop... Ineedyou to keep going...Ohh..."

I was holding her ass then. I squeezed her through the skirt and had to have more. As I continued to roll my tongue around her nipple, my hands dropped down to her bare thighs. She moaned again, and my fingers started to hike up her legs.

I wrapped around the curve of her ass, my thumbs still sliding along her. All I felt was smooth, flawless skin.Is she wearing a thong?I rotated my hands so my thumbs felt the inside of her thighs. Her body shook a little bit and she gasped.

"God I- I hope you're not just teasing me..." she whispered.

Then it hit me. I continued the motion, reaching closer between her legs. I stopped my attentions to her breast as I proved it to myself. My thumbs grazed against her naked slit.

She gasped.

I pulled my head back and stared up. Her chest was rising with heavier breaths. "Don't stop."

Something about the situation flipped a switch in my head.She knows exactly what she's doing... and I'm playing right into it.I was faintly aware that the only reason I had any rational thought was because I had already gotten off with her so recently. Otherwise I would have been diving between her legs that instant.

I held still, fighting for what to do next.

"Please, you're-god!You're making me hot... please..." she begged, rolling her hips a little and tightening her legs.

I looked over at the door.I can't do this. We'll make too much noise. Maybe we can be quiet... No, it's too risky—this is already insane...

She knew what I was thinking. "It's okay... I- I promise! Please don't stop... What do you want me to do?" She was pleading now.

Why does she want it so bad?I couldn't believe that she was reallythathorny... Could she be? Was this still just an act to get me to cave in? The more I questioned the situation, the more control I got over myself.

"Okay- I'm sorry- I..." she stuttered nervously. "I've been selfish."

She kneeled down on the floor, still between my legs, staring at me fixedly. Her eyes didn't even leave mine as she began to work the waist of my shorts.

"Jesus! Autumn... You don't- uh, need to—"

"No, I've been bad... I can be a better..." she paused, but whether out of drama or hesitation, I wasn't sure, "...teacher pet for you."

One of her hands ran along the underside of my erection though the shorts, and I gasped against the touch.Shit, she is aggressive... I should just give in...

I took a huge breath, put my hands on hers, and stopped her. "We need to slow down."

"You didn't want to slow down earlier..."

I had to reason with her. As much as I knew this kind of encouragement was a horrible idea, "If we get caught, there won't be a next time."

That stopped her. We were both still. Silence... I think she's listening now!

Her eyes narrowed and her lips tightened as she took her hands off my lap. Still on her knees, she moved my leg and repositioned herself to the side of me.

She's not happy. "Autumn, I'm uh- not trying to be an asshole..."

She averted her eyes and looked down to the floor. "You know, for someone who like, knows so much... you are totally clueless right now."

"Uh, well..."

"I mean, you're stuck in here with me. You can't leave. I'm telling you nobody is coming up here..." she started rummaging under the bed.

"You can't be sure."

"Please," a flat retort, not the demure begging like before. "I think I know my own house." She pulled a box into the open.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Well, I can't get felt up like that and just... be left hanging." The box opened and she pulled out a...What!?

"If you won't finish the job, then I guess I'll do it myself."

It was a little purple vibrator, just a few inches long. She propped herself against the dresser, sitting parallel to the side of the bed. "You can watch if you want. See what you're missing."

III

en_extase
en_extase
4,732 Followers