An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers

"I wanted to give you this," she produced an apple from her purse, "for my favorite teacher."

"Oh, what a suck-up," I teased.

She looked behind her and said, "You didn't tell me she was one of your students."

My heart flipped. "Huh?"

"That girl. She was the one who came to my place."

"Oh, well... I have over a hundred students. It didn't cross my mind."

"I don't even think you had a shirt on, now that I think about it..."

"It's no big deal," I jumped in. "Students see me all the time. At the movies, at the store. They either ignore me or probably just try to block it out. They probably hate the idea that I'm a real person," I smiled.

"Yeah right. I bet that one has a crush on you. I sure would if I had seen you half naked," she punched my arm.

"You should've heard her bitching about her paper. She wasnotin a good mood."

"Ah well. I wouldn't get jealous over little girls anyway. I know my man needs a real woman," she squeezed my waist. "Which is actually theotherreason I came here."

My throat tightened at the jab at Autumn. Suddenly I felt defensive for her. Heather had no fuckingideahow much she should be jealous...Calm down, idiot..."Oh?"

"Dinner. Tonight. Not only am I going to cook it for you, but I'll bring all the food toyourkitchen so you don't even have to go anywhere.Noexcuses," she smirked.

"Well then, how could I refuse?" I tried to sound happy.

"You can't."

"Alright then... I'll see you at...?"

"How about six?"

"Sounds good."

"Excellent," she pecked me on the cheek. "I need to get going back to work."

"Alrighty. See ya tonight."

"Love you."

I tightened my jaw. "Love you too."

I wasn't pleased. I was irritated that she interrupted us. Dropped in unannounced. I was pissed that I was almost caught. Pissed that she so flippantly disregarded Autumn. Irritated that I wasn't justthankfulabout that.Why are you being so protective? That couldn't have possibly gone better, dumbass.More than anything, I think I just really didn't appreciate reality barging in on fantasy. It makes it harder to comfortably live two lives.

Oh, and I wasn't thrilled about how Autumn was going to react either. I expected her to show up after class, even though some of my other students would be there. But it never happened. I wondered if she was playing it cool and keeping her distance. This sinking feeling told me she was pissed though. I mean, wouldn'tyoube?

It was around 4:00 when I got home. I pulled in to park and as I was getting out, I saw another vehicle roll up right next to me. I glanced in the window and muttered, "Oh shit."

Autumn was driving the goddamn car.

She opened the door and started to slink out of the seat. "Hi," she called out.

I rushed over and confronted her. "What are you doing here?" I demanded in a low voice.

"Whoa settle down a sec!" she flippantly replied.

"I'm serious, Autumn."

She stood up straight and closed the door. "Oh, well since we got um...interruptedtoday at lunch, I thought we could like, make up the time now."

"This is myhome," I hissed.

"So what? You've been inmine."

"We agreed to slow this down. This is ridiculous."

"Oh you'll be fine," she tried to shrug past me toward my front door.

I grabbed her shoulder. "No. You fucking followed me back here. You know this isn't okay."

"Just stop making a scene! Nobody is looking. Nobody cares. Let's just go inside. I have my paper and everything!"

"Absolutely not."

"What's the matter?" her tone flipped extremely negative. "Is yourgirlfriendhere?" She almost snarled the word.

"It's not that. I'm yourteacher. We can'tdothis."

"What the fuck? We'vedonethis a couple times now. It's not fair for you to like, change the rules whenever you feel like it."

I ground my teeth and took a deep breath. "I'm not playing this game with you. Go home." Turning away from her, I moved to my door, determined.
She followed. "I'm not leaving until I come in."

"You're not coming in." Irritated, I shoved the key into the lock and turned it. I opened the door, and I felt her body press against mine, trying to get close. I turned and put a firm hand against her shoulder. "No."

I slipped inside and shut the door behind me before she could even respond. And I locked the fucker. Sighing heavily, I waited for a moment to see if she'd try the handle, or try knocking... Nothing happened. I tried my best to focus in on my normal routine of unloading everything for the weekend.

My phone rang. I looked down and, sure enough, it was her. I didn't answer. Oh, I would have loved to turn the damn thing off, but I had to know if Heather was calling in. A few minutes later, it buzzed.

'Ill be waiting on ur porch till u change ur mind'

Ugh! I couldn't fucking deal with this. Bad enough she's stalking me. Bad enough that Heather is going to come over. But she even had the fucking nerve to use that shitty text-messaging shorthand.Bitch!

I just need to wait her out. She'll get bored.Oh please just get bored.I went into my bedroom and tried to relax. Couldn't. I picked up a book. Worthless attempt. Moved back out to the living room and watched some TV. I debated whether to turn it up loud so she knew I was ignoring her, or to keep it quiet so I didn't aggravate her further.Hell, I don't even know if she's still out there.

I tiptoed over to the door and glanced through the peephole. She was sitting there, chin resting on her fist, fiddling with her phone in her free hand. Damn it! I settled in to watch the tube.Be strong. She'll give up.

5:00 rolled around. I went to check again and she was still there. Determined little thing. I pressed my fingers against the bridge of my nose, trying to concentrate.The longer she sits out there, the more likely somebody is going to notice. It's fucking weird. And Heather is supposed to be here in an hour. Jesus, what if she shows up early!?

I unlatched the door and swung it open. "Get in."

VII

She lazily picked up her backpack and walked in, victorious little curve on her lips. I swung the door shut behind her.

"What do you want?" I wanted to growl it, but I tried to sound as even-tempered as possible.Just gotta reason with her.

"I already told you. We didn't get to finish at lunch."

"So you came all the way over here just to spend an extra ten minutes looking at your paper?"

"Well," she stood up on her toes and started looking around behind me. "Since I'm here, I thought you could gimme the tour..."

"Autumn... Today is just not the day for this."

"No day iseverthe day for it with you. Not until it justhappens."

"We could get caught."

"You know... We could've gotten caught last time. And the time before that. In the end, I don't think you seemed to mindtoomuch." Her mouth hung open after the last word, giving her an especially sultry air. She started to move past me.

"Cut it out. You're playing with my life here. It isn't exactly endearing."

"I wanna see the bedroom," she ignored me.

I started to walk after her, and then stopped in my tracks.This is what she wants. Don't fucking go in that room with her.

"Ooh big bed!" she called out. "Much bigger than mine!"

"Autumn," I hollered back. "I'm serious..."Just level with her."I have company coming over tonight. Youcan'tbe here."

Silence... and then she actually walked back into view. I blinked in wonder. Deep down, I was sure she was going to strip and just wait for me on my bed.Deep down that's what you want, fucker.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Really."

She walked closer to me and dropped her bag on the couch, pushing her body into mine. "When?"

"Real soon, okay? That's why you need to leave. Now."

She put an arm around my waist and tried to slide her free hand underneath my shirt. "That's kind of exciting..." she hummed.

"No it isn't," I grabbed her wrist.

"Come on... If you really believed that, then you wouldn't be in this mess right now..."

Her arrogance was really starting to make cracks in my calm expression. "Let's just talk about this later, okay?"

"Talk aboutwhatexactly?" she shook her hand free and shot it down to my crotch, giving it a squeeze. "Hmm, are youhard?"

I wasn't. I mean, I don't think I was... not before that instant at least. But at that moment, she was getting a different kind of rise out of me. I grabbed her handagainand this time pushed her back. "Look Autumn. Think about this. If I get caught here with you? Then this... all of this is over. You realize that, right? There won't be anything left."

She thought on it for a moment. "Why don't you tell yourcompanyto cancel?"

"I can't. You know I'm right about this." I stared at her intently, and I suddenly felt like I had hit a nerve and was breaking through.

"What about tomorrow?"

"They're comingtonight."

"No silly... I meanme."

Oh fuck...I looked at the clock. At that point, I realized I had little options left. "Yeah... uh- maybe. Let's just talk later, okay?"

She smiled and leaned over the couch to grab her backpack. She held the pose a little too long, and then bent over further, pushing her ass out. "Are you sure?" she asked invitingly.

"Positive."

She straightened up. "Fine. But don't think I'm letting you off the hook tomorrow..." she took a few steps and stopped. "Can I at least use your bathroom before I go?"

"Yeah, fine."

She found her way and shut the door. I rubbed my temples in relief. I was frankly surprised that she became so amenable. After the lengths she went to in order to get inside... that she was giving up so easily. It seemed so unlike her. But I guess if she thought she had me all to herself the next day...

I heard the familiar sound of water running through the pipes in the wall and then...God *fucking* damn it!!She had turned the shower on. I rushed to the door and threw it open, hoping to catch her before she got in. I was too late. I looked on in dismay to see all her clothes crumpled on the floor, her silhouette behind the glass door of the shower.

"Someone's in here!" she called out innocently.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She pulled the door open just enough to poke her head out, still hiding her body. "You know, for a teacher, you can sure be pretty dense sometimes," she grinned.

"Autumn!" I cried, lifting my hands in confusion.

"You saidI could use the bathroom!"

"I didn't say you could take a fuckingshower!"

"You didn't say Icouldn't!"

"Jesus! Get out!"

"I'm not done! Why don't you come in? You can help soap me up... It'll finish faster!"

I stared at her incredulously. Without even saying another word, I spun around and walked out, slamming the door behind me. "Fuck. Fuck fuckfuck!"You know it's bad when myvocabulary takes a dive.

I paced around the room, trying to think. I had to stall Heather. I knew she wouldn't take canceling as even an option. I've put her off too many times. She wouldn't swing by to tell me she's coming in person if she wasn't determined. I grabbed my phone and started dialing her... walking as far away from the bathroom as I could.

"Hey," she answered.

"Hey... what's up?" I asked casually.

"I'm just at the store picking up a few last minute items for your big feast."

"Ahh... You're breakin' my heart!" I started.

"What is it?"

"I need to uh... delay our date. Just by like an hour."

"Why?"

Why? Why didn't I come up with something first?

"Because... I'm not gonna be home yet."

"Where are you?"

I paused briefly, and then, "I'm at Blake's. He called me just as class got out and needed help, uh... moving in a new fridge."

She laughed. "A fridge??"

Come on, I could've done better than that!

"Yeah. His crapped out apparently. And you know, a friend in need, and all that shit."

"Well when are you leaving?"

"We're almost done. I'm just helping clean up the mess. How about I... call you when I'm heading home, and then we can meet?"

"I don't think so. I'm going to be there at 7:00. No later."

"Well, what if I'm not back yet?"

"Then I'll be stuck outside in the driveway, getting cold and impatient. Think of it as a little incentive!"

I balled up my free hand in a fist and silently mouthed'shit, shit'."Okay, okay. That sounds fair. See you at seven."

"Okay. Hey... I have one quick question."

"Yeah?"

"That girl in your classroom today..."

"Uh huh?"

"This might sound weird but, um... was she wearing your hat?"

"My what?"

"Your hat... the baseball hat... It looked like the one you always wear on the weekends."

Crap, are you serious!? "How would she get my hat?"

"I don't know..."

"Yeah, me neither," I interrupted, trying to come off light-hearted.

"Okay well, I guess I'll see you soon."

"Yep. See you at seven!"

"Yeah... bye," and she hung up.

Shoving the phone in my pocket, I made my way back near the bathroom.Does she know? Does Heather fucking know?The shower water was still running, and I could actually hear Autumn nonchalantly humming to herself.

Okay. I bought myself some time. I can't go in there... she'll just flirt her way into some bullshit. Flaunting her tight, naked body... covered in water and soap...I shook my head. There had to be another way. And suddenly I had an idea.

I trotted over to the kitchen and started the dishwasher. There were only two plates and a fork in it. I didn't care.Bye bye, hot water.Within two minutes, I heard the shower shut off. I immediately stopped the machine, not wanting Autumn to know what I was up to.

I waited, arms folded over my chest. I'm not sure what her next move was, but I was feeling a little smug for that minute. Small victories. And yet, my confidence started to slip rather quickly once the bathroom door opened. Steam poured out, and she stood in the arch, leaning one arm up against the frame. She was just wearing my towel, tucked in around her chest.

"I feel much better now," she announced.

"Get dressed," I called back point-blank.

"Well I gotta dry off first, you know."

I was still standing in the kitchen, and was a ways away from the door she was in.Hold onto your anger. She's fucking with you. She can end you right now. Don't look at her legs, or the water dripping down to the knot in the towel, right above her tits...

She took a few lazy steps out into the open. "So who's comin' over anyway? Who are you kicking me out for?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It's not nice to keep secrets. I tell you like, everything." She made her way to a little table that I usually throw my keys on. It had a standing picture of Heather on it. She picked it up and inspected it indifferently.

"You've had your fun. Get dressed and get out."

"I don't know," she disregarded me, "I kind of think I'm cuter. Maybe you should put up a picture of me. I mean, you totally have a bunch to choose from."

I felt the blood rise in my face.I'm about to toss you out of here in that towel, you little shit. "Don't push me."

"Maybe you should just introduce me to your company? Or is ither?" she waved the picture at me.

That's it. I started moving toward her. She was gonna put those fucking clothes on if I had to dress her myself.

"Ugh! Itis, isn't it? God, do you evenlikeher? Are you gonna break up with her, orwhat?" she sneered, tossing the frame callously back onto the table.

I'd had enough. I was right on top of her now, grabbing her shoulders. "Put your goddamn clothes on," I growled.

"What do you care? Are youembarrassedof me or something? What am I? Your littlewhore?" she scoffed.

I pushed her back into the wall, and we were both shocked by the loud thud it created. "You're mystudent. I can't beseenwith you like this. Stop acting like a child and fuckingdealwith it!"

"Fuck you!" she cried. "Ihavebeen dealing with it!Youare the one who can't figure out what the hell you want!"

"I want you to get the fuck out of here before we both getcaught," I spat.

"Yeah, well I just fucking wantYOU!"

Her eyes were on fire, her lips parted open, breathing deep and angry. My own face was a mark of utter exasperation, my heartbeat racing in anger and passion. I squeezed my fingers into her wet shoulders, gripping her too tightly, and involuntarily pushed her against the wall even harder.

"Quitfuckingwith me!" I snarled.

She leaned her face forward, as much as she could with me pinning her against the wall. "No!"

In a moment of desperation, I breathed a loud and pleading,"Why!?"

"Because I fuckingloveyou!" her voice cracked. Her eyes blinked in quick succession, shocked at her own words, glistening with moisture.

I couldn't even comprehend it. Whatever was in me just boiled out, and only an animal was left. I pushed roughly into her and forced a hard kiss onto her mouth. She responded with a muffled yelp and then returned in kind. I felt her hands find their way up my back and to my neck, scratching at me and keeping me in place.

Our kiss broke only for a moment, and we glared at each other... fierce emotion, no words. We both dove in to each other and resumed our lock, this time our tongues probing into each other. My hands dropped off her shoulders and ran to her sides. Before I knew it, I hooked my fingers underneath the towel and jerked it off her in one quick motion.

I groped her naked body hungrily, my palms gliding across her stomach, her breasts, around her ass. She moaned into me and let go of my neck, moving to the top button of my shirt. She fumbled with it for just a minute, got it off, and then angrily started pulling against the material. I felt another button give way, then another, and then a snap and tear. She was ruining my shirt, pulling it all the way open on the way down.

I pulled my lips off of hers, and we both breathed ragged gasps. She looked down at my exposed chest and bent over, kissing it and nibbling on the skin between her teeth. I rolled my head back from the pain and pleasure, releasing my arms from her body to allow myself to get out of my own sleeves and throw the shirt off. She licked down to my abdomen and wasted no time working at my pants.

They came loose and she immediately got her hand groping my naked, hard cock. I gasped and grabbed her hair, pulling her face back up and kissing her again. She pumped at me angrily, pushing my jeans down to the floor with her other hand. My hips bucked to the rhythm of her fist, the tip of my hard-on grazing her tummy.

One of my hands slid down between her thighs. I anxiously probed with my fingers, parting her lips and finding her already wet. She gasped at my touch and squeezed me harder. I fingered her like that, making her pant for breath, splitting the kiss, and moaning loudly.

I had no intention of being gentle with her, of building her up and teasing her. She was wet. I was hard. I couldn't even be bothered to throw her to the couch. I slipped my fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her hips with both hands. She squeaked in surprise as I lifted her up, still propping her against the wall to help bear her weight.

She reacted with me, wrapping her legs around my waist. One of her arms hung around my neck to balance herself. The other, still pumping my cock, helped position it against her slit. As soon as I was lined up, my body bucked forward, pushing my entire length inside of her. I growled and she hissed in pleasure.

en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers
1...34567...10