An Unlikely Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

“I’m sorry you, like, have to do this,” she huffed out abruptly.

I was a little startled by the sudden break in silence. “Uh, well, it’s okay. Just don’t go to any bars for a few more years…”

“I was only dancing,” she retorted defensively.

“You know that doesn’t matter. Besides, you’ll attract the wrong kind of crowd at a place like that.”That was stupid… What am I, her dad?

Another awkward silence… “Well,youwere there,” she said with a hint of victory in her voice. I glanced over at her and she had this subtle little grin, like she finally caught me at something.

I grinned back with a smartass, “Somebody’s gotta keep the law in this town.”

“Oh isthatit,” she played, “Do you always hang out in bars, looking for underage girls to save?”

The second she finished saying it, my face started burning red. Both from embarrassment and anger.This is getting too friendly. She’s still my student.She knew it too; I could almost hear the smile wipe off her face.

“Um- go uh, go straight here. For a little while,” she mumbled apologetically.

More silence.

Eventually, she piped up again. “Well, I guessthisis reallyan unlikely encounter,right?”

Is she being coy or sucking up?“Uh, I guess so.”

“Maybe I should rewrite my story about this…”

I looked over at her and she was fidgeting with the hem of her skirt again. No sooner had I turned to face her, she pulled her knees up to her chest on the seat. Her skirt pulled back even more, showing almost the entire bottom of her leg.So much skin…

“I’m not sure it’d be, uh… very exciting,” I offered. Now the situation was really sinking in and making me anxious.Oh fuck- you’re still staring at her!I couldn’t believe I was still looking at her legs like that as I replied to her. My entire body tensed and I reactively reached between us to a little compartment and grabbed an empty gum wrapper, pretending like that’s what I was looking for.

“Well we don’t know how it ends yet!” she rejoined.

I threw wrapper onto the floor in front of me. “It ends with you being dropped off at your parents,” I replied flatly.

“Maybe not…” she said softly.

Enter stage left; huge lump in my throat. As hard as I tried to focus on the road, on the simple task at hand, every passing second broke down that little wall I had built around my attraction to Autumn. I was more consciously aware with each moment that a gorgeous young girl was sitting next to me in the car, wearing that tantalizing little outfit…

I blew through a four-way stop without even thinking. The loud blare of a honking car fading behind us snapped me to attention.What the hell am I doing!?My hands were gripping the wheel and I was staring straight ahead, but all I saw in my mind was my student’s gyrating body on the dance floor, smiling knowingly.

“What are you doing!” she cried. “You were supposed to turn back there!”

“Uh- whoops!” I tried to feign casual, “I guess I didn’t see the sign… I’ve uh- I’ve never been down this street, I don’t think…” I pulled over to find a place to turn around.

“Gosh, and here I thoughtIwas supposed to be the irresponsible one!”

I tried to ignore the comment, but she pressed on as soon as she realized I wasn’t going to respond.

“I guess you do, like, tend to zone pretty hard…” she insinuated.

I’d gotten the car turned back around now. Still blushing from my idiocy, I absent-mindedly muttered, “Huh?”

“Well um- like in the gym that one day. You were just staring and staring…” her voice trailed off.Oh. Crap.I felt my heartbeat up in my temples. My hands nervously gripped at the steering wheel; my palms were actually sweaty. At least I managed to stop at the sign this time…

“Uhh… I don’t- I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I lied impassively. “So which way was I supposed to turn?”Change the subject!

She reached her arm out in front of me and pointed to the left. I tentatively inhaled, smelling a faint trace of her perfume. “That way…” she answered, but just as quick she added, “You mean you didn’t see me? We were in the same room…”

I pulled at the wheel to turn, but Autumn was slow to take her arm away. The skin of our arms gingerly caressed as she leisurely drew back. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. It almost felt as if she lingered her finger tips and teasingly traced them up to my sleeve before she was gone.

I couldn’t help it. I was pissed. I was scared. I was nervous. But I started to get hard.

“Is that why you didn’t, um, say hi?” she asked, almost pouting. “I could have sworn you… saw me…”

What the fuck do I say here?Lying about seemed pointless. But I sure as shit didn’t want to keep talking about it. “So, we getting close?”God, I sound so rattled…

“Yeah,” she said dejected. “You aren’t gonna, um, tell my parents, right?”

Finally, something I have control over…“Uh, well seeing as you didn’t, um, drink anything… I think we can just pretend this never happened…”Like I want your parents to see me gawking over their hot daughter… one of my students…

She sighed, “Thankgod!” I couldn’t help but notice she brought her legs back down to the seat. Against my will, my head turned slightly as I watched her stretch her legs out, running her palms down her thighs to her knees. Her skirt was still pulled up, and it gave her this almost disheveled… indecent look.To see between those legs…

Unconsciously I had expected her to straighten the fabric out and pulled it down her legs a bit. My cock twitched a little harder when I realized she was leaving it like that. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, trying vainly to readjust myself so my growing erection wouldn’t show.Please let it be too dark in here for her to notice…

“It’s um, just up here,” she broke the silence.

My heart skipped a beat. I bit the back of my tongue in irritation.Part of you is disappointed… you asshole…I pulled up to the side of the street, optingnotto be seen going in her driveway. She looked at me and gave a shy smile as she realized what I was doing.

“Okay then,” I tried to sound light-hearted, looking at her plainly now.

She brushed a strand of hair from her face. “Thank yousomuch for not, like, making a big deal out of this…”

“Yeah well, just don’t let it happen again, okay?”Sound like a teacher, sound like a teacher, sound like a teacher…

She bit the bottom of her lip, looking so fucking cute. “I’ll try… but maybe I’ll want to be rescued by you again…” Her voice quavered a little, like she couldn’t decide whether to say it as a joke or as a come-on.

Her innocence mixed oddly with that sexy confidence. Our eyes were locked into each other’s. It only lasted a second, but it felt like a long and precipitous silence. “Uh- I’ll see you on Monday,” I stumbled.

She dropped her eyes slightly. At first I thought it was out of shy submission. Then with complete anduttermortification, I saw her lips tighten as she tried to hide a smile. That’s when I realized she was staring right at the huge tent in my pants.

I couldn’t move. I felt literally paralyzed. My entire body tensed at the situation, which had the unfortunate effect having my hard-on flex and move conspicuously. As soon as it happened, Autumn let out a little gasp and brought her eyes back up to me. That little teenage face was sparkling with glee. I knew she justhadto be pleased with herself.

She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it with a sly grin. I was so scared at the situation, so petrified about how she would react, that I didn’t even have time to react to her. Autumn shifted in her seat, as if getting ready to get out of the car, but then quickly shot a hand over to my thigh.

My eyes flew wide open as she put her weight on my leg, tenderly squeezing her fingers into me. She then leaned right over to me, darting out like a snake, and moved her face up to mine. My mouth was hanging open a little bit in bewildered surprise. My mind didn’t even have time to put together any thoughts before she pressed her mouth against my bottom lip.

Reactively I closed my mouth around hers. Not because I wanted to kiss her back; I didn’t even realize what was happening yet. It seemed to encourage her and I think she actually nibbled on my lower lip. As fast as it happened, my hand shot out and pressed against her soft stomach. I pushed her away and she pulled her face back, breaking the kiss.

“Autumn!” I croaked out in shock.

There was this wild look in her eye, like she was burning with adrenaline. She let out a little sigh, looking straight at me, and bit the tip of her tongue. I felt her right hand come down and grab my wrist… I was still pressing against her stomach. She pushed my hand down to her lap, but I anxiously pulled away. Her hand still on mine, she forced me to drag my fingers along an exposed thigh before I was free.

“What in the hell…!” I blurted.

She quickly leaned away from me and opened the passenger door. “What?” she said coyly as she scooted out of the car. “Yousaidthis like… never happened!” The door slammed shut and she began trotting up her driveway. I sat in stunned disbelief, watching her tight ass wag as she went.

Before she went out of view around a corner, she spun around and faced my car. She raised her hand up and wiggled her fingers, giving me a wave. I barely noticed it. I was looking at that taut and bare stomach, framed by a little shirt and plaid skirt. Then she disappeared.

I looked down in my lap, then grimaced and dropped my head against the back of my seat. There was a little wet spot in my crotch from the pre-cum dripping anxiously from my raging erection.

VII

So I was a mess. I drove back home in a total daze. I think for the most part, I was in denial. There was no way that could have happened. How could I have let it come to that?How badly did I *want* it to come to that?Then there was guilt… Because Ihada girlfriend. Because Autumnwasmy student. I mean, I was just trying to do the right thing, wasn’t I? I didn’t actually think something likethatwould happen…

I didn’t freak out. Not right away. Once I got back to my place, I just stumbled into my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed and numbly took off my shoes. My teeth repeatedly ran against my lower lip. At first I could still taste her lip gloss that wiped onto me. Although it was long gone by now, part of my mind still thought it was there. The sensation was imprinted in my memory. It was sweet and young.I wonder if the rest of her tastes that good…

My head fell into my hands, elbows resting on my legs. I took a deep breath to try and clear my head. It didn’t matter; thoughts barely registered anyway. I leaned up and let my body fall backwards onto the bed. My hands absentmindedly ran down my legs. I closed my eyes.Maybe I can fall asleep…

I saw her dancing, her gyrating tight body. I saw her sitting in the passenger seat, legs pulled up, skirt riding up, thighs exposed. I saw her shy smile. Then I saw it melt into a knowing one… full of that risky teenage assurance.What was she thinking…? It didn’t even register to me when my left hand slid into my pants.

I replayed our kiss in my imagination as my fingers idly pressed down at the base of my cock. The jolt of pleasure made me gasp a little. I remembered the feeling of her taut stomach… How badly I wanted to feel more of her. My senses were a mess. I fantasized about pulling her into me instead of pushing her away. Somewhere my conscious objected, and even in my imagination I remembered separating away from her.

I was playing with myself more fervently, my hips rocking a little on the bed.What if she pushed back… if she resisted my opposition…?I imagined her sexy little tongue running across her lips and her perfect young body climbing onto me. It was too much. I actually moaned out loud, “No… ohAutumn…”

And then I came. Hard. The kind of come that makes your body convulse against its own will. I soaked my boxers and pants, desperately tugging on myself, thinking about my own student. My mouth hung open as it happened, feeling the warmth spread over my lap.

It took me a minute to catch my breath... and to realize what I just let myself do. It wasthenthat I finally started to freak out. About the thoughts of losing my job, of being prosecuted, of my girlfriend finding out… ofeveryonefinding out… I was so ashamed. I got off the bed and stripped out of my soaked clothes, dumping them in the hamper with disdain.

My body was shaking from fear and apprehension as I got into the shower. I have no idea how long I stood in there, hot water pouring over my body. I stayed in to try and relax, let the heat take away some of the stress. I tried to rationalize. My gears were spinning as fast as possible, trying to find a way out of the mess I was in.I didn’t do anything wrong. She threw herself at *me*! All I have to do is discreetly tell her to back off, or I will get *her* in trouble…

I knew it was only partially true. There was no denying that I wanted her. It didn’t take too long before I was hard again. I jacked off to her a second time for the night, right there in the shower.

It wouldn’t be the last time.

I couldn’t sleep. You know when you get restless, and just keep tossing over and over? You’re tired as shit, but you just can’t help but lie awake. As the night goes on, you get those brief moments of rest… but it’s even worse, ‘cause you have the exact same dream. Over. And over. Andoveragain.

That’s what was happening to me. I was back in the bar, watching Autumn dance. I kept telling my friends I was going to go over to her to tell her she had to go. It was almost like a movie; I helplessly watched myself do it, even though in the back of my awareness, I knew what would happen, and that I needed to escape.Nope.

Out of sheer desperation, I masturbated myself in the bed. Not just once. Not even twice. Probably damn near every time I woke up. At first I tried to at least use tissues or something… Eventually I didn’t care. I was pissed off and delirious. I came in my boxers. I came on the sheets. I couldn’t stop thinking about how fucked I was. About how bad I wanted to be fucked. By my student.

The next day I had plans to spend some time with my girlfriend. I debated whether that was a good idea. On one hand, maybe she could take my mind off of things… On the other hand, I was so wracked with guilt and apprehension that I couldn’t deal with it. I told her I was feeling sick and called it off.

The rest of the weekend was a dull blur. At some point I was lying on my bed, exhausted. Heather called and said she was going to come over and check on me. Somehow I persuaded her to stay away. Clearly I was too sick; I might be contagious. Just wait a few days.My room smells like sweat and sex.

I even thought about calling in sick to work. The closer Monday came, the more I dreaded seeing Autumn. Eventually I resolved to go in; because if I didn’t show up, thenshewould know why. Like hell I was going to willingly let her think that she had any power over me.Even if she does.

When I went to bed Sunday night, I actually managed to convince myself to be somewhat confident. My attempts to rationalize and belittle the importance of theeventwere at least mildly successful. I was sure that, once back in the familiar domain of my classroom, I would be able to assert my authority over Autumn. I would tell her after class, in no uncertain terms, that I had zero interest in her.Andthat given the circumstances, I am willing to forget her transgression and not get her in trouble.Yeah, like I was a victim. I’d *love* to be her victim…

Monday arrived. Things were going well in the morning… Even if Iwasglancing at the clock every three minutes, mentally calculating the time left until Autumn’s arrival. At least I didn’t feel nervous. Not until the bell rang anyway. Then my heartbeat began to pick up and my anxiety crept around my chest. She had five minutes to get into the room. Each time the door swung open, I glanced over. Shots of relief and irritation flashed through me each time it wasn’ther.

I’m not sure exactlywhatI felt when she did come in. Part of me expected her to enter wearing something scandalous, something sexy and revealing.After all, that’s how I’ve been picturing her all weekend.So it was almost anti-climactic when she waltzed in wearing just jeans and a sweatshirt. Never mind the fact that a little bit of me was disappointed. Wasn’t she trying to seduce me, after all?

Not that Iwantedher to be or anything…

Class proceeded at a fair routine. Autumn was almost… boring. All weekend, I had imagined her in some revealing outfit, showing off that teenage body. Sometimes she would be insinuatingly sucking on a lollipop, smiling at me, showing off her skin… But there was nothing. I’m not even sure if she really looked at me. Of course I kept stealing looks ather… But the most I got out of her was a shy smile when I caught her doodling.

As the end of the period drew near, I felt my palms getting a little sweaty. It was ridiculous. I was planning on telling Autumn to stay after the bell for a minute. Then I would put an end to whatever was happening. I don’t know if her nonchalant demeanor made me more nervous or less. Part of it made me feel stupid. Maybe I was completely overreacting.Bullshit. She kissed me for fuck’s sake. I actually felt nervous about approaching her though… Yeah, intimidated by my own teenage student. My own hot, flirty teenage student.

Ring. Class was over. All sound was drowned out by the din of a roomful of hungry students shuffling out of their seats and heading for the door. I caught Autumn’s attention to tell her to come to my desk, but she was already on her way.Gulp.

She had a paper in her hand. “I worked on my story over the weekend,” she said sweetly, stretching out to hand it to me.

“Oh, that’s good. Actually I was hoping I could speak with you a minute about it. Before you go.” I took the paper.

“Um, I guess so…” She said it like she was annoyed, but Iknewthere was a flirty little smile under there.Or do I just *want* there to be one…

Before I could respond, two of my other students approached my desk, waving their papers. It was some of my college-bound overachievers.Shit. I knew I would never hear the end of their bitching sycophancy. They immediately piped up, saying they wanted to talk about their submissions as well.

Autumn rolled her eyes and looked expectantly at me.She knows. There was no way I could talk to her about…it… in front of any other students. And the others weren’t going to leave anytime soon. I tried to tell them that I would talk to them after I looked over their own comments, but no, they had to speak with menow.

Autumn interrupted, “It’s okay, I’ll go. We can talk about it later if you want. You should probably read my new stuff first anyway…”

I couldn’t find the wherewithal to argue with her. She left the classroom. I watched her go. I hadn’t noticed before, but her jeanswerepretty tight after all.Such a nice ass… For a brief moment I forgot that there were other students there, looking at me. Looking at me looking ather. I felt my face start to grow hot as I turned to face them. Fearing they knew my thoughts, I blurted, “You know, youarecapable of waiting your turn, instead of running your peers off.”

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers
123456...9