An Unlikely Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at them and saw Robert frown. "Bloody hell, they're both still somewhat dressed. I was hoping to see my so called asexual brother in the buff just to prove he was human."

Brie giggled as Michael chuckled against her shoulder. "Oh let me tell you Robert, your brother is totally human believe me, now before he says it, get the bloody hell out of here will you?"

When Michael moved off her, he smiled at her. "Thanks for that, it wouldn't have done for them to know that I had creamed in my shorts instead of inside the woman under me." He kissed the side of her mouth. "Though I would have preferred it to be in you Brie, it would have made it so much better. Did you really enjoy it or was I dreaming."

Feeling brave, she took his hand and laid it on the crotch of her underwear. "You tell me..."

His smile grew and he rubbed her gently. She was still sensitive after her release and she jumped a little. "Oh yes, definitely."

She couldn't avoid wanting to tease him as she watched him light a cigarette. "Asexual Michael?"

"Robert has no idea what the word even means truth be told. I am glad I told mother to have Albert bring me fresh clothes today."

"Is he like your valet or something?" More teasing, but she wouldn't be surprised.

"He is my all around man, does all kinds of things for me, he's also my closest friend and confidant. So expect him to be a bit testy about me not coming home for the last twenty four hours plus. I hope you don't mind if I have him bringing over a few things to hang in your closet and in your dresser for me."

"A little early to be discussing moving in together isn't it?"

"Very much so, but I still figure on staying over now and then and you coming to my place as well, unless you don't want to consider us a couple."

She liked the way of thinking that, but she was realistic too. "You know I'm a student right, well I also work part time, my days are pretty busy. Except this weekend everything has been thrown off schedule. Normally I'd be spending this time we've been together studying and getting my assignments caught up."

He looked at her and nodded. "Brie, I don't want to spend weeks at a time not seeing you, I know it's rushed, but I need to know where we stand in this. I can't just walk away, and I don't want to. Do you see that?"

"Michael, I don't want to go for weeks without seeing you either and I don't want to do it any more than you do. Look, I'll make you a deal, let me print up a copy of my work and school schedule. You're the researcher; maybe you can see a way. When I planned it, having someone else in my life wasn't a part of the deal."

"Least of all a rich, British aristocrat who has money to burn and a schedule that allows me to do as I please ninety percent of the time. I'm willing to share you with school, that is important, but lords know I have enough money to keep you in salad and diet soda and pay for whatever share of the expenses you pay here. Not to mention buy you little goodies now and then like sexy undies and outfits that show off your sexy legs. Print up your schedules love, I'll stagger in to the shower and clean up then we'll plan our future together."

She motioned him to go and wondered just what her sister had gotten her into, and did she really fucking care as long as Michael was part of it?

It was a crazy house that Albert walked in, wearing his best suit and looking every bit the dapper image of a gentleman's gentleman. He had brought clothes not only for Michael but for the twins as well as bags that he quickly put away in the two bedrooms. It seemed the twins had reached the same thoughts as their older brother and would be spending a lot of time with Fleur. Her sister didn't seem to mind any more than Brie did and even admitted she was caring more and more about them each time they were all together. She was a little upset when Albert arranged to have a maid from the main house come and help clean up the place and one of the under cooks come to make them all a decent meal.

When Michael explained her eating problems, Albert made sure the cook was made aware of it and the result was a huge salad that she was able to eat and keep down even with a light dressing of lemon and lime juice with some spices and a touch of olive oil in it.

It was after dinner that they got word the family was in town, her mom called as soon as they were settled in their suite and Brie listened as her dad demanded she tell him what the hell was going on. "Who are these guys Fleur told us about and how can they afford a place like this. WE take up the whole top floor Brie, the whole damn top floor beneath all the penthouses. And how did you and Fleur meet them?"

"Well, Fleur met the twins first, at a club she goes to on the weekends, and she introduced me to Michael. He's a researcher dad, for some kind of big think tank, you know the kind where all the guys with all the big brains get together and discuss theories."

"I know what a think tank is Brie, I've been a professor over thirty years, so who is this boy genius. Have I heard of him?"

"Michael James Livingstone. I don't know if you've heard of him or not, you know I always tuned out when you were talking about work." She heard a cough and her dad make a weird sound. "Dad are you okay?"

"Put him on the phone Brie..." She knew that voice, her dad would not stand any argument.

She looked at Michael as he was stroking her face and playing with her hair. "My dad wants to talk to you."

"Alright, what do I call him?"

"What everyone, including his kids, call him when he's acting like he did when I said your name, Professor Mantell..." She noticed Michael go pale and saw the twins were doing the same.

"Brie, tell me, is your father Professor Alexander Mantell?" At her nod he went ever paler as he took the phone and cleared his throat. "Professor Mantell, how nice to speak you again...yes sir it's me, no sir, I had no idea you were Brie's father. Well professor the last time I saw a picture of her was on your desk over ten years ago, she's grown up a bit since then. The Twins sir, yes sir they're here too, well sir I wouldn't know about that, I don't follow them checking up on their sexual habits. Yes sir, that is the hotel you and my father discussed when we last saw you sir, I know he'll be glad to see you too sir, and I know my mother will be glad to see Mrs. Mantell as well. No, I don't think they're aware you're Brie and Fleur's parents...To be honest; my parents haven't met them either. Why are we at their apartment as late as it is? We were just sitting here talking, no I had no idea how late it was and that Fleur and Brie had to work in the morning. Yes sir, yes sir, I will sir, goodnight sir..." He hung up the phone and handed it to her. "Only that man could make me feel like an eighteen year old back at Cambridge again even if I was a hundred years old. Eleven years later he still turns me into a babbling idiot."

Fleur was looking at the twins who were trying to explain that it had been when they were young and foolish and please don't hold their pasts against them. Brie saw her sister tapping her foot and knew they would be doing a lot groveling to get back into Fleur's good graces and her bed. Looking at Michael she saw he was getting some color back. "Are you okay?"

He looked at her with a tender smile. "Brie, there are few things in this world that I can say honestly frighten me, your father is number two on my list, my father is number one. To make it worse those two men together are a damn formidable team. It was your father who suggested the family invest in a hotel in Chicago, he convinced my dad within an hour of suggesting it to see the perfect locality and the convenience of it. My experience with him was not a good one. More than once I found myself in front of his desk explaining myself for a theory or a suggestion I had presented. He made me account for every step of how I had come to such conclusions and then did all he could to twist my words to another theory instead. Who would have thought I would be sitting here cuddling up with you? He used to point to your picture every time he brought me in and tell me his youngest daughter had better ideas then I did. The twins had it worse five years later when he was back for a year of teaching. They were twice the trouble in his opinion. He especially warned them about setting their deviant eyes on any of his daughters."

Fleur smiled. "Well, what daddy never knew..." She fluttered her lashes and looked at the clock. "Unforunately dad is right about one thing, I need to work tomorrow. So I guess since after tomorrow until things are settled, we'll all have to be on our best behavior we might as well have one more night of deviant behavior. Come along boys; let's leave the queen and king of fire to their own affair." Blowing a kiss to her sister as usual the three of them disappeared and Brie looked at Michael as she rolled her eyes.

He grinned back and stood up, "Talking about deviant behavior, shall we love, this might be our last night together for a while." As they started to walk off, he stopped to look at the cook, maid and his valet. "Go on home for tonight and thank you for all you've done. And if anyone asks we will be home tomorrow. Tell them we went to go visit James for a night of drinking."

The three servants exchanged knowing looks and nodded. "Of course sir, and Miss Brie, it was very nice meeting you,we all hope to have the pleasure of your company again."

Michael looked at Albert with surprise. "Am I wrong Albert, but do you approve of my fire queen?"

"We're all used to the twins and your older brothers' happy go lucky manners Sir, but tonight we all had the pleasure of seeing you more relaxed than in a long time. Since the only thing that has changed in the past week is your acquaintance with Miss Brie, we have to attribute it to her." He bent over Brie's hand and kissed it very gently. "As I said miss, it was very nice meeting you. Good evening sir, miss." They left and Brie looked at him in shock.

"Do they usually act like that?"

"Not in the least, in fact Albert has been quite vocal about his disapproval of the women I have dated in the past." He wrapped his arms around her and looked down at her, "actually, I was feeling a little jealous when he kissed your hand. Though I will admit you are a very tasty bit of flesh." He bent his head and kissed her gently. "Let's lock up love, and go to bed, I want to hold you for a while before we sleep."

In her room she looked at him as they undressed. "You don't really think Fleur and the twins are sleeping do you."

"Not a bloody chance in hell. I won't be surprised to see them barely conscious when the time comes to get up. As for me, I plan on staying in bed with you as long as I can tomorrow, because I am already dreading have to leave and go home. I know it's just my insecurities but I can't help feeling like if I do, this will all turn out to be some wonderful dream."

They slid into bed and she cuddled close to him. "Just think how I feel Michael, I'm not my sister; I'm not used to having someone like you paying attention to me. I feel like if you leave I'll never see you again."

Almost instantly he turned and looked at her. "Brie, I would never do that to you, I know it's all happened fast, but I'm old enough to know that I have a chance for something with you, something I never expected to find." He cupped her chin and lifted her mouth to his. "You've become too necessary to me Brie so quickly to let it all turn to dust." This time when he kissed her it was a hard, demanding kiss that she answered with as much hunger as she felt. To make it better his hands roamed over her at will and soon they were breathing too hard to even think.

When he drew back to catch his breath, Brie felt her own breathing slowly returning to normal. Neither of them had stopped touching the other and as she stroked his chest, she felt his heart pounding under her hand. "Michael is this what lust feels like?"

He shook his head. "No, we are way past the stage of lust Brie, if what we felt was lust, we would have been in this bed all weekend doing all we've done and more and I would have gone home when Albert and the others left. Lust is something that burns out and dies all at the same time; it feels nothing but need and doesn't care about the other person involved beyond what it can take."

"You loved her very much..." Brie spoke as softly as he had spoken loudly. She knew she was young, but in his voice she had detected the same hurt, shame and feeling of betrayal she had felt with Greg.

A small smiled appeared in his eyes and on his mouth. "I was young and a fool. I saw a woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, in and out of bed. I wanted to give her all I had and make her happy. All she saw was a young man who was willing to fill her need for not only sex, but for the lifestyle and greed she craved. Every word she spoke to me, every endearment and caress was nothing more than her own form of lust for what she could take. One day I asked her to marry me, expecting her to tell me how much she loved me and how we'd live forever together. Instead she laughed at me, asked me why she should ever settle for one man when she could have any man in the world to keep her in the lavish style she was used to. She had lovers all over the world, men all as in her web as I was. Most of them were all much older than me, married, and willing to let her play her little games with younger men. Even while we were talking, the door to her bedroom opened and a man walked out who I knew all too well. So would you if you saw him on the news. He looked at me and rattled off a list of her lovers besides me, told me to check with my father if I didn't believe him. That's when I learned my father had known about her all along, but kept silent. When I asked him why, he told me it was a lesson all men needed in their lives that they needed to learn the difference between love and lust. To make it worse, I discovered my older brother had fallen into her trap five years earlier while he had been vising Paris." He stroked her cheek and ran a fingertip along her lips.

"That's why you went so off when you saw what Greg had done to me."

Michael nodded. "To me what he had done was taking a beautiful young girl and destroy her just as much as I had been destroyed by that woman. Other men wouldn't have cared, but I did and it made me think even more of you that you had suffered it all alone and still gone on with your life to a certain extent. I don't think the grueling schedule you set for yourself for college was by chance either Brie, I think in your own way, you have purposely left yourself so little time for yourself that you subconsciously knew that even if you met someone you would have a reason not to let them in."

Brie gave a small laugh. "It doesn't seem to have worked with you."

"And it won't, even if all we ever become at the end of this is lovers or even just friends, I will be there for you. I might be jealous as hell of any man who looks at you or touches you as I have but I will be there."

"Somehow Michael, I don't see us ever being just friends." If he had been reluctant to leave her, she had been just as reluctant at the idea of him leaving her. Reaching up she drew his face down to hers and began to kiss him slowly, unafraid of rejection, of being used for his own personal satisfaction.

She was taking the most frightening step of recovery from what Greg had done to her; she was willing to let him in. Like her father and the others in her family, she knew when to apply logic to a decision and right now her brain was telling her that Michael would have never opened himself to her unless he felt more than friendship for her, and the events of the weekend had been more than little glimpses into what she was missing in the world. He had been drawing her out, and now she was willing to move on to even more.

When she slipped her tongue in his mouth and teased his to join hers in a dance, he let her take the lead and wait for what she was willing to give him. It didn't stop him from caressing her breasts and using his thumb to taunt her nipples to the hardest they had ever been. Brie felt him growing hard against her leg and knew before the night was over he would discover if Greg had indeed done what he said he had or if it had all been a lie. First though they needed to increase the need to a place where she wouldn't draw back in fear or let any hesitation come between them. She had seen the condoms on the night stand, and she whispered in his ear when they came up for breath.

"Can it be put on without interrupting anything?"

"I can do it without stopping Brie, I'm an expert, but are you sure?"

"I'm sure Michael, you do your part and I'll do mine."

He chuckled. "Then ignite the fire my queen, your king will make sure it never goes out for either of us, and I don't care if it takes all bloody night. You're not going to work tomorrow anyway."

No she wasn't and it was doubtful she would go to work anytime soon. Moving long enough to strip off the nightie she was wearing she left on her panties and he growled at the sight of them. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I'm not above ripping them off you if they get in my way, I just wanted to make sure you have no emotional attachment to them."

"No attachment what so ever, feel free to rip them off whenever you feel the need." She reached down and caressed him through his boxers, "I do however request you remove these Michael..."

A few movements and the offending item went sailing over her head, "Now your highness about you igniting that fire."

She might have ignited it, but Michael did his share as well, when he finally moved to between her legs, Brie watched in fascination as he ripped open the foil package, slid on the condom, then buried his face in her most private place. Soon it was all he could do to keep her hips from jumping all over the place and what he had given her in the living room was nothing compared to what he gave her now. The first climax slammed into her like a raging storm and he kept it up until suddenly she was aware of only a sharp pain and she looked up to see him on his knees looking down at her as he moved his hips back and forth.

"He lied to you my Love; oh lord he lied and you feel so hot and tight. Does it feel good Brie; tell me it feels as good to you as it does to me. I want it to be so good for you."

It was and she moved against him trying to keep him in her as long as she could and reveling in the feel of his rhythm. His hands reached down and kneaded her breasts, working on her nipples then moving down to grip her hips and on to let one hand move between them to massage and tease her clit. She had no idea how he could keep from coming but she didn't care, she was open to him and he was her first.

When he came down and began to kiss her, she wrapped her legs around him and felt him move in even deeper and harder. "Michael, oh god Michael, yes...more, give me more."

"I will be my fire queen; I plan on staying in you all night long. We're going to fuck and suck and give each other pleasure until we are completely drained. We're going to give and take all from each other and keep it up until we have nothing left but our souls. I'm going to lick and suck every part of you and beg you to do the same to me until we want to feel me in your body and we won't bloody stop until we either die from pleasure or bloody decide we can't stand anymore."

They were still going at it when Fleur's' alarm went off and even then neither of them cared. They barely heard the knocking on her bedroom door and despite his lack of breath Michael was still able to tell his brothers and her sister to get the bloody hell out and lock the bloody door behind them.