An Unlikely Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it when you're so demanding..." Brie giggled when they heard the front door close.

"And I love the idea of having you all to myself all damn day in this fucking bed. Now quit talking and fuck me Brie, show me you love this as much as I do."

"And if I don't..."

"I'll take my cock and put it between those luscious lips and have you suck me off while I eat your even more luscious pussy." He gave her such a dark look that she laughed and moved her body to meet an especially hard thrust that sent them both over the edge.

Brie was glad she was on the pill because if not, all the semen that he had emptied into her once the condoms had been used up would make her worry about unexpected surprises; instead she found a pleasure in feeling him fill her.

Day Four:

She had no idea when they fell asleep, or even how long they slept, all she knew was he had been on top and inside her when her body and his had given in exhaustion. When she woke it was after noon and she was alone, at first she felt a panic then relaxed as she heard the shower and he came in a short time later dressed only in a pair of jeans and toweling off his upper body.

He smiled as he looked at her then bent over her body to kiss her hard then draw back to stroke her face. "No my little Viking beauty, I didn't desert you, I woke up and hoped to finish my shower before you woke up."

"Hmm, what happened to your fire queen?"

"Oh she's still there, but the way you screamed and yelled during our love making, you somehow reminded me of a Viking maiden attacking my native land and taking me off to be your sex slave in some distant northern land. I think we should consider sound proofing this room and all other rooms we find ourselves in with a bed. I did want to ask as well, are you alright; I didn't hurt you last night did I?" He sounded worried that he might have.

Brie moved a bit and checked her body for any sore spots. She noticed that her legs felt a bit sore where his stubble had given her beard burn but beyond that she felt better than she had in a long time. "I'm fine but how bad did I bleed, these are my favorite sheets."

"Enough to prove he lied to you but not anymore than I would think is considered normal. It wouldn't have mattered though, I had already decided that if he had told the truth, I was prepared to hire men to hunt him down and kill him. What he did was cruel and planned for nothing but humiliation and I warn you, if I ever meet him once we leave this room, I will not be responsible for extracting my revenge. I will use every resource I have worldwide to make his life a living hell." He spoke so seriously that for a moment Brie pitied Greg.

To take his mind off that subject, she asked a question, "Will I have to be presented to the queen and all that other stuff Elizabeth must have suffered once she married Mr. Darcy?"

Michael began to laugh and nodded. "I'm afraid so love, James is the main heir once father dies, but I hold one or two minor titles, as do the twins. So Fleur will suffer the same fate, whichever one she chooses."

Brie nodded, "good, it will serve her right for allowing strange men in her sister's bed just to get her free of her virginity. To tell you the truth I don't think it will matter which one she chooses, they'll both be sharing her bed for a very long time."

"Maybe they will love, but for now, let's get you into a shower and I'll go up the street for coffee and breakfast at Starbucks."

She was just stepping in the shower when she heard him telling her he was going when a loud knock stopped them both. Listening as he answered it, she heard her father's Professor Tone demanding to know where she was and asking for a reason why his one time student was still at her apartment. As she heard his answer, something told Brie, it was all going to be okay.

"Brie is in the shower sir and I'm just going out for coffee and some breakfast for us, if you and your wife would just have a seat I'll be back in just a moment." He went on out and she was just shampooing her hair as her father laughed.

"I always did like that boy, no matter how much we argued, he always came back with a logical answer. You better hurry up Brie; I want to know how close I am to having him as a son in law..."

She smiled and nodded to herself. Yes, everything was going to be just fine.