An Unlikely Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers

She rushed over to the window and saw a crowd of hookers converging over something.

"Oh my God."

She quickly put on her dress and ran out on the street as fast as she could. I followed on her heels. The crowd of hookers seemed to be attacking something. Monica quickly pushed aside some of them and made her way to the center of the group. After forcefully removing the last few, she saw a bleeding pastor. The blood softly dripped from his beard onto the pavement.

He had been repeatedly beaten and was unconscious. The paranoia was real.

"Quick, call 911." she said in my direction.

My plan had worked too well and there was collateral damage. Innocent bystanders were getting hurt.

There was really nothing that went right for me.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
Wonderful Details

I love the details here about the sick fan page and also the paranoia leading to a beating. Nice touches that add verisimilitude.

persorosapersorosaabout 12 years ago

Another great chapter. A few small grammar things that fell through but nothing glaring.

I am going to go back and read the 1st Ch because there is one thing I'm having trouble with but before I say it I want to see if I missed it in the beginning.

Can't wait to see what's next.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 12 years ago
Okay

You have me where you want me - anticipating the next chapter.

KatieTayKatieTayover 12 years ago

No... No.... No No No No....

You did the apostrophe mistake! Twice!

:(

Also, I think you put the thought about two girls to make a point in unnecessary quote marks. Since he's thinking it, and not saying it aloud or to anyone else, it can do without the quote marks.

Still an excellent read. But please don't perpetuate the horror of the "it's" mistake...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Subway Girl Ch. 01 First chapter of a story about love and redemption.in Romance
"Arresting" Officer She carries a gun, but he is willing to risk it.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories