An Unorthodox Sales Contest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know when you have the nipple clamps in place. I think we'll leave her skirt on for the time being." Freddie was planning something, but I hadn't a clue what. May brought up her hand holding the first of the clamps open. As she brought up her other hand, Claire's eyes followed first one then the other. She shrank back into me, but I held her firmly. May took her left nipple and carefully rolled it between thumb and forefinger. She pulled on it and leaned forward her tongue extended. She alternated her exciting the nipple between her fingers and her tongue until suddenly she jerked her head back and pulled the nipple to its full extension. Holding it firmly she released the nipple clamp onto the erect nipple.

Claire actually shrieked as much from surprise as from the initial pain. She was breathing heavily and continuing to press hard against me in retreat. I held on and before the pain and surprise of the first nipple clamp had subsided, May attached the second. Startled, Claire stepped on my foot and almost knocked me over. I held on and propped her up. She continued to breathe heavily.

Freddie returned about then carrying several items including thin rope and a riding crop. Oh, yeah, I thought, this could be interesting. Others seeing the items she carried began to crowd in wide-eyed. Claire clearly didn't know what to think. I wondered if she was thinking she could endure some discomfort to experience the climax she'd seen and heard Barb have, but how much was she willing to go through? I thought we were about to find out.

"Cuff her to the bannister," Freddie instructed. When we had properly affixed her to the bannister, she stood arms stretched high over her head. Her breasts, reddened from the effects of the nipple clamps, stood erotically firm and pointed. Her breathing was still heavy giving her breasts an appealing motion which was translated to the cord attached to the nipple clamps. The third clamp on the cord hung straight down, the clamp itself brushing against her skirt just at a point where her clit was hiding beneath her clothing. It bounced tantalizingly with Claire's ragged breathing. I wondered if she could feel it against her body.

Freddie spent the next minutes tightening the ropes around her breasts. As the ropes squeezed Claire's breasts, they began to balloon until it looked as though she had two balls on her chest, each with a clip attached. However it looked, it must have been a bit uncomfortable because Claire continued to breathe heavily.

Freddie stepped back to admire her work. "Now let's take a look at that pussy," she said. May once again jumped in as Freddie's right hand. She removed Claire's skirt, then her panties. Claire now stood naked, arms high, breasts heaving. "Put that small table behind her," Freddie continued her instructions. "I want her hips out from the wall." We moved a narrow oak table so that her butt rested against it pushing her hips forward. By cuffing her legs to the legs of the table, we were able to position her so that her pussy was proudly presented and stretched open. "That's great," Freddie noted with satisfaction. As she made the comment she turned and selected the riding crop. "This will sting a bit, Claire, but it's for your own good." Claire's eyes widened as she saw the crop rise into the air above her stomach. Freddie brought it down with a snap that caused those of us watching to jump. Claire yelped with the sting of the whip. A raised, red mark soon took shape across Claire's abdomen just below her navel. I think perhaps the blow startled Claire more than hurt her.

Freddie continued leaving red markets here and there on Clair's abdomen. She wasn't hitting hard, but each strike must have stung. Claire twisted ineffectively away from each blow as the whip fell. Her neatly trimmed pussy seemed to be flexing on its own. The smell of sex began to saturate the air.

"May, see how nicely her clit is asking for attention," Freddie motioned toward a now protruding clit. It showed through a curl of hair. It had made an appearance while we were paying attention to the whipping of Claire's abdomen waiting for the first blow to strike a breast. May said nothing, but took the clamp which was bouncing around loose on Claire's pussy lips and deftly fastened it to her clit.

Claire jumped and cried out for a second as Freddie was removing the clamps from her nipples. Before Claire could concentrate on the pain in her clit, she was being swatted by the crop on her now sore and extended nipples.

She moaned and cried as Freddie continued to assault her breasts. The table which had positioned her hips for Freddie's whipping bounced and banged against the wall. "Take it off," Freddie said to May who quickly pulled the remaining clamp from her clit. It's removal was immediately followed by a blow from the riding crop.

As I watched, at once horrified and fascinated, I realized that Claire's cries were those of a woman having a massive climax. "Insert that," Freddie indicated a strangely shaped dildo with the crop, then continued the whipping. May grabbed the dildo and turned it on. She slid it easily into Claire its misshapen pointed appendage coming to rest on her clit vibrating furiously against it. The whipping and screaming continued for several more minutes, then began to subside. As Claire quieted, Freddie discontinued the whipping. She removed the dildo and knelt in front of Claire taking her clit in her mouth sucking it gently.

Claire continued to emit a few moans and sobs, then finally stilled almost entirely. Freddie stood. "Turn her loose," she said. Then, "Who's next?"

"May," she answered her own question. As she did she picked up a set of especially nasty looking clamps. She looked, as if not being able to find something else in the pile of sex toys on the table. She went to her bag dragging the clamps on the floor.

May looked on, eyes wide. She seemed ready to run. Several of us moved to cut her off. "Your turn," Jenny said putting an arm around her. That closeness was meant to prevent escape, not to comfort her.

Freddie rummaged through her bag briefly before pulling out a particularly large dildo. It was veined and covered with harsh looking bumps. She turned toward us and said from across the room, "Get her nipples ready."

Immediately Jenny began to rub May's breasts through her thin top. She wore no bra. Her nipples responded quickly.

Caroline stepped up. Using her fingers through the thin top she pinched the rapidly engorging nipples. Candy came up behind her and with one well-planned move pulled the shirt up, but not off. Using the shirt as a bond she held May's arms high.

As Candy raised May's shirt, her engorged nipples caught in the fabric, her breasts raised briefly with her shirt then dropped and bounced. May could see Freddie directly in front of her through the thin fabric, clamp open ready to bite.

Caroline, Jenny, and I held her steady. Freddie held one breast stroking it lovingly. She pulled on its nipple, then bent forward and took it in her mouth. As she let it slide out she bit it lightly.

Straightening she held the breast but looked May in the face through the shirt. She moved the clamp closer to the nipple. May struggled. We held her firm.

Then a twisted smile crossed Freddie's face. "How about we make a deal," she said.

"What?" I don't think it mattered. I think May would have taken any deal.

Freddie caressed May's nipple with the clamp letting her feel the sharpness of the clamp. With the other hand she stroked her breast pulling on the nipple at the end of the stroke. Each stroke extended the nipple toward the open clamp.

"Tomorrow we'll all meet here again. You bring your husband and I promise you'll have a wonderful time. But don't tell your husband anything. Don't tell him anything at all except that Georgeanne needs a man to fix something."

May nodded assent. Freddie released her breast as Candy lowered her shirt.

Please comment and vote!

12