An Unorthodox Sales Contest Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Freddy. You were really a good sport," George said to Freddy even as he was again feeling her breasts.

He had dressed. His wife stood just behind him not looking at the naked, supine Freddy whose legs were splayed. Cum oozed from her. Freddy reached up taking George by the tie and pulled his head to her lips. I was still kneeling alongside her and clearly heard her quietly say, "Suppose your wife would like a three-some, or maybe just you and me sometime?"

"I'll get back to you on that," he replied keeping his voice low as well.

"Why don't you get that cock out and do it just once more?" she offered.

"My wife is expecting it tonight so I need to save something for her," he said in the same low voice and pulled himself up.

"That's all for tonight. We'll see everyone at the next sales meeting," he announced and gathering his wife, walked out.

I followed Freddy to the ladies room and helped her clean up and get dressed. We were met outside the ladies room door by our husbands who were now themselves dressed. Sal started to say something but Freddy hushed him, pulled him to her, and kissed him fervently. "You will be the crème de la crème tonight," she said with a wink. "Just hope I'm not too sore tomorrow."

I turned to Bob and said, "Come on. We've got to get home quickly or do it right here."

Even after doing Freddy, he was ready for more. He took my arm and rushed me to the door.

Once home, he stopped as we entered the front door and almost tore the clothes from my body. I reciprocated, knelt and took his cock in my mouth. It was all the more exciting because it tasted of another woman.

There, in the entryway, and twice more in bed left us exhausted and asleep.

12