An Unplanned Threesome

Story Info
Couple has threesome on the spur of the moment.
2k words
3.68
96.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VACOUPL
VACOUPL
5 Followers

We had just finished dinner when the wife was fixing one of her favorite drinks, a Long Island Iced Tea. She started nursing on it while she finished up the dishes. After she was done with them, we sat on the couch to see what was on the television. It was nothing that was worth spending two hours sitting on the couch watching. She asked me what I would like to do. We both were off from work for the next two days so we didn't have to be in a hurry. I said we could get in the hot-tub for a while. She said that sounded nice. I took off the cover that was on the tub and turned on the lights in the outside room where the tub is.

The wife fixed me a drink and topped her drink off .We went outside to the screened in room and stripped off and got into the tub. It was very nice after a day at work and a very nice dinner. We sat and talked till our drinks were empty. The wife said she would refill them for us tonight since it was her turn to do this. As she climbed out of the tub to dry off, I was enjoying the view of the tan-lines on her ass. She wears a t-back thong along with a small top that just covers her nipples when she goes to a tanning bed. She came back with the fresh drinks in a couple minutes and climbed into the tub naked again.

We sat and talked while drinking as I steered the conversation towards sex as soon as I could. The wife really loosens up when she has a couple drinks in her. I told her that I thought I seen a car lights coming down the driveway so I climbed out of the tub and dried off. When a car comes down the drive at night, its lights shine on the trees in the backyard. The wife sits with her back towards the trees so she can't see them but I sit facing the woods so I can. I told her I would see if we have visitors or not and would be right back. I went into the house for a few minutes and then went back to get into the tub. As I got naked and climbed into the tub she asked if anyone was there. I told that my friend Rick was there but went back to town to get the kind of beer that he likes. I told her he would be back in twenty or thirty minutes so we didn't have to be in a big hurry.

I told her this was a surprise visit for her to get a double-dicking if she was all right with it. We had a couple of threesomes with Rick before and still wanted to do it again. The wife said if they were a surprise that they might turn out better. She said that she got real nervous if they were planned because she had a lot of time to think about it. She is afraid that she will say or do something wrong and mess it up for all of us. I asked her if she was up for it tonight and she smiled and said let's do it. We climbed out of the tub and dried off to go into the house. She said she would shower first and get ready. As soon as I heard the shower cut on, I got on the phone and called Rick. He answered the phone and told me he was watching a ballgame. We talked a couple minutes and I asked if he would like to come over for a nice threesome tonight. He said he would love to .I told him to get here as soon as he could. The shower cut off so I knew it was my time to shower and get ready. I got into the shower and out to get ready as quick as I could. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. No use to dress up a lot just to take it off, right? I got the drinks and refilled them and went to the couch.

The wife came into sit on the couch with me with a pair of black boy-toy panties on and a sheer top. We had just sat there a couple minutes when there was a knock on the door. I went to the door to let Rick in. We went to the kitchen to get him a drink. I told him that I said that he was here a while ago, so go along with that. He said no problem. We got to the couch and I told the wife to sit on the floor between us. She sat there as we watched t.v. for a while. I thought it was time to get this started so I started to rub her tits through her top. Her nipples got hard really quick. She sat up and turned around to face us. We could see her hard nipples standing straight out through the thin material. She asked me if I liked to make her nipples hard. I told her no, that it was more than like to, I loved to make her nipples hard.

She reached over to rub my dick through my shorts. She told me my dick wasn't hard yet. I told her it was because I was nervous and excited at the same time. She rubbed Rick's dick through his shorts and said his dick was already hard. He said that looking at those hard nipples was making him hard. She got her drink and took a swallow and said we ought to get our shorts off to get this started.

We both got up and took our shorts and shirts off and seat back down. The wife took a dick in each hand and started to jack them up and down real slowly. She started to speed up a little bit as she said she would call my dick number one and Rick's dick number two. She said I don't know witch I will suck on first, number one or number two. She looked at both of them, then leaned over and took Rick's dick in her mouth. She was sucking him slowly as she was still stroking my dick up and down. She sucked on him a couple of minutes then turned to look at me and told me she wanted to taste me. I told her to go ahead, please. She started to suck on me as she jacked on Rick's dick slowly up and down. After a little of this, I told her to do the deep-throat thing she has been working on. She is getting really good at this after all the practice I let her have. She took as much of my dick down her throat that she could and just kept it there for a while. She raised her head up to look towards me and just smiled. I could tell she was proud of this talent she had been working on.

Rick was just staring at her doing her deep-throat thing to me. She said that was his turn now to sit back and enjoy. She took as much of his dick down her throat that she could and held it there for a while as she started to jack me again. Rick leaned back and said he could not hold back much longer. He started to shoot his load so she took his dick in as far as she could and kept sucking. She kept this up till he started to get soft. She raised up with a little come at the corner of her mouth. He said that he could not stop his load from coming. She said that was no problem, it was really a compliment. She just started to suck on me for a while and then she would suck on him for a while. She would jack the other dick that she wasn't sucking on. I said that we should get on the bed where there is more room to be comfortable. We all three got up and headed to the bedroom to get it going again. The wife asked what was she going to do next. I told her to let us lie down on the bed and let her get on her knees between us. We could just go from there.

She kneeled on the bed between us while taking a dick in each hand to start stroking them. After a couple minutes of this, she took turns sucking on one of us then the other one. She slowed down on the stroking and told us that she needed to get fucked NOW. She got on her knees and started to deep-throat me as Rick got behind her and started to fuck her doggy style very slowly. We both stopped moving and let the wife take over. She was moving back and forwards taking a dick in both ends of her. One was down her throat and one in her pussy. She got a little faster after a while so I knew she was really getting off on this. After a little more of this, she said she wanted to get fucked by me some. I said that would be great for me! She just turned around and put her ass up to me ready to take it. I stuck my dick in her pussy all the way in. It was so hot and wet. Rick was getting himself a great blowjob while I was enjoying this really wet pussy. We fucked like this for several minutes till we got so hot and dried out that we had to stop to get a drink. We started right back to fucking like we were before the break. I kept feeling that pussy tighten up so I knew she was cumming a lot. That was really good because I knew she was enjoying it as much as we were. I was fucking at a good slow pace while looking at the tan-line on her ass. This is such a turn-on for me. It started to get real good for me as I felt it was getting real close for me to shoot my load that I had been building up all night.

The wife said she had to stop to get a drink because her mouth was getting really dry. I told her I was going to take care of that soon. She put her drink down and turned around to take me in her mouth and started to suck real good. Her mouth was cold where the ice was in her drink and it felt great. She kept sucking till I couldn't hold back much longer. I told her I was going to cum so she took as much of my dick down her throat that she could while sucking as hard as ever. I felt the big load squirt out the end of my dick while she sucked it all down. As the last squirt came out she pulled her head back and looked up at me. She had cum running out both corners of her mouth and down her chin dripping off onto her tits. She kept jacking me while she was still getting fucked from behind. When the last drop of my load was licked off, she told us both that she had enough for this night and wanted to clean up. We cleaned up and got dressed. Rick had to work the next day so we said our good-byes so he could head home. We went back to the couch to set for a while to finish our drinks. The wife reached over to rub my dick. She rubbed it through my shorts till it started to get hard again. She just smiled at me while she started to take off her shirt. It had been one hell of a night, but it wasn't over yet!

VACOUPL
VACOUPL
5 Followers