An Unplanned Threesome

Story Info
Abi delves further into her wild side.
2.7k words
3.97
49.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows directly on from Abi's First One Night Stand.

*

The door buzzer went in Abi's flat at 8pm on a Saturday night. It was Jayne, as planned, with a bottle of wine and a Chinese takeaway. The previous night, Jayne had dragged Abi out for a drink to help her get over ending her engagement. For the first time in her life, Abi had sex with a complete stranger. No ties, just sex. She had almost wanted to hate it, she had always maintained that One Night Stands were not for her. It had been fantastic though, she felt liberated, a kind of sexual freedom she had never before felt.

"Spill the beans then!" Jayne ordered her after pouring them both a generous glass of wine.

"He was great," Abi responded, starting to feel herself blush. "A really nice bloke."

"But was he a good fuck?" Jayne asked in her customary direct manor.

"Yes!" Abi replied after giving Jayne a playful slap. "I really let myself go. I didn't think I'd be able to, but I ended up doing things I've never done with men I've loved."

"The joys of casual sex!" Jayne smiled. "You never need to worry about what he thinks of you. You can just try anything you want."

The girls gave each other full accounts of what they'd done the previous night. Jayne was shocked that Abi tried Anal sex. She had always appeared to be so prudish and dismissed things like that when Jayne had asked her before. Perhaps this split had made her see she's been missing out on all the fun.

"So when are we going out again?" Jayne asked her.

"Look, I'm not going to make this a regular thing." Abi said, "How about payday? It's only 2 weeks away."

"Cool." Jayne replied, knowing full well that she would try her hardest to make it a regular thing. She was enjoying having a pulling partner with all of their other friends now settled down.

Abi spent more of the next 2 weeks thinking about sex than she had ever done before. She was now starting to masturbate every couple of days, using toys and even looking at porn. She had questioned whether she should be doing this at first but it felt good, and she wasn't harming anyone she told herself.

Jayne called her on the afternoon of their planned Saturday night out.

"Meet me at Picadilly Circus tube station at 3." Jayne told her. "There's somewhere I want to take you."

Abi knew not to question her when she was like that. Jayne had always been the dominant one in their friendship, she liked it that way to be honest. She preferred to go with the flow.

Abi met Jayne at the station as agreed.

"Where are you taking me?" Abi asked inquisitively.

"Wait and see!" Jayne said with a smile. "It's only 2 minutes walk away.

They walked through a couple of narrow Soho Side streets before coming to a small black fronted shop.

Jane walked straight in while Abi hesitated. A sex shop. She should have guessed! She would have been appalled a few weeks ago but the new carefree Abi just smiled. She did check to make sure no-one was watching her then went in.

Jayne smiled at her as she came in. She scanned around the shop taking in the wide array of toys, DVDs, dressing up outfits etc.

"Thought you could do with treating yourself to some new kit!" Jayne grinned.

Abi just smiled and started to browse around. She stopped and checked a few of the Dildo's they stocked.

"Surely this is for a Horse or something!" She exclaimed, looking at a huge rubber cock that must have been somewhere near 15" long.

"Some people love this kind of thing!" Jayne replied. "Don't worry, they've got stuff to cater for all tastes here. We'll just get you something to help you explore this new you!"

Abi just smiled and continued looking around. The shop wasn't as seedy looking on the inside as she had expected, there were even a couple looking through porn DVDs together.

Half an hour and £100 later, the girls emerged back into the sunlight with a new dildo, a couple of porn DVD and an extremely revealing thong and bra set.

"I can't believe all these things you keep talking me into!" Abi said.

"I like the new liberated you!" Jayne said. "You're so much more laid back now you've offloaded that dickhead."

Abi smiled but didn't comment. She knew it was true too.

At 8pm the taxi beeped it's horn. Abi had tired her knew toy and one of her DVDs out before getting ready. If she had been horny before, she was even more so now. She was wearing the new underwear she had bought, it was black and see through, the most risqué she had ever tried.

Abi felt totally different this time. The last time Jayne and her went out she had felt low and unsure of herself. This time she wore a tight black dress that showed off her pert size 10 figure. She felt sexy and knew that she looked good.

The girls had a few drinks in the usual bars before settling into their favorite. They knew it was only a matter of time before they were chatted up.

Jayne was hammering the drinks back even more than usual. Double Vodka after double vodka was downed. Abi had a fair few but was limiting herself to stay a bit in control.

Eventually 2 men that looked in their late 20s approached them. The girls made it clear they were welcome and they continued drinking. The lads now started to buy shots with each round of drinks, hoping this would speed up their efforts to get the girls into bed.

Jayne was now completely out of it by this time. She was virtually hanging around one of the lads neck. She hadn't even bothered to find out what his name is at this point. Abi was flirting with the other man who she now knew was called Scott.

"Your mate looks pretty keen on Jack!" He said.

"Yes." Abi sighed. "Although to be fair, the state she's in I think she would go with anyone."

"They'll get on well then!" Scott continued. "He's got the same standards! Are you a little more picky then?"

"Yes I am!" Abi exclaimed with mock offence. "I'm no easy shag you know."

Scott smiled and moved in to kiss Abi. She happily responded, passionately kissing him and running his hands over his bum. She wasn't as shocked that she had responded this time, she knew the score now, exactly what to expect and how it would end.

"Come back to my place." Abi soon found herself saying.

Scott hastily agreed her open invitation. The only problem was that Jayne was in a pretty bad state. Jack was propping her up while she kissed him and fondled his cock. Abi didn't want to leave her but was desperate to get Scott into bed.

Abi pulled Jayne away from Jack for a moment.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to cope with this tonight?" She asked.

"Course I am." Jayne slurred.

"Why don't you bring him back to mine?" Abi suggested. "You can have the spare room. At least you'll be safer there."

"Ok." Jayne eventually agreed.

Abi has a feeling that she would pass out pretty quick and leave Jack disappointed. She just couldn't leave her friend though so this would be the only way.

In the taxi on the way back Jayne started to complain she was going to be sick. She did make it back to Abi's flat but once inside was soon throwing up. Jack stayed with her and eventually put her to bed when she had finished. He looked gutted as his fun night had just gone up in smoke.

"I'm going to get a taxi." He announced.

"Why don't you just crash on the sofa?" Abi asked him. "I know it's not what you had in mind but it saves you the taxi home."

Jack nodded and settled himself for a sex free night, finally leaving Abi and Scott to get it on.

They were soon kissing again, this time tearing each other's clothes off. Scott was soon just wearing boxer shorts with Abi down to her new underwear. Scott took a moment to enjoy how she looked.

"You like?" She asked. "I only bought these today, it made me feel horny knowing that some lucky man was going to see me in these tonight."

Scott just ran his hands over her, saying nothing as he enjoyed the feel of Abi's body. His cock was now straining to get out. Abi ran her hands over it feeling his bulge. She put her hand inside and started to rub his erection.

Abi swiftly slid down his boxers revealing a 7" cock, not overly thick but a good length. She confidently pushed him back onto the bed and started to tease the tip of his cock with her tongue. She was feeling far more confident and daring this time, even keeping eye contact with Scott as she sucked his cock.

She worked on his length for a good 5 minutes before Scott started to breath more quickly. Abi knew he was about to come and quickly decided she was going to make him come in her mouth. Scott breathlessly tried to warn her he was about to come but she just sped up her rhythm. With a loud groan he let go, releasing his warm jets of spunk into her mouth. Abi never usually liked this and rarely did it but she was enjoying playing the wanton slut much that she swallowed every drop.

Scott laid back with a satisfied look on his face while Abi peeled off her thong and bra.

"I wonder if Jack heard us?" Scott asked. "I think I made a bit of noise there."

I hope he's listening in." Abi said while starting to rub her now soaking pussy.

"You really are a naughty little minx aren't you?" He said, never taking his eyes off her. "Why don't you invite him in?" He carried on, in am almost joking manor.

Abi just continued to play with herself. She closed her eyes and tried imagine taking on the 2 men at once. Her old doubts resurfaced, starting to make her think about what she was doing. She hadn't ever had a one night stand until 2 weeks ago, now here she was thinking about having a threesome. What sort of slut had she become.

"I can't." She said. "I don't even usually do this kind of thing."

"No-one has to know." Scott said. "Not even Jayne. She won't remember a thing in the morning."

Abi thought again. She had watched a DVD that afternoon where a girl had serviced 3 men at the same time. She had been so turned on by this, watching this woman take these men in every hole. But the reality was scary. She closed her eyes and continued to play with herself, she eventually started to come. It was this moment she made up her mind

"Go and get him." Abi then blurted out. She had quickly decided that it was either now or never. She would probably never have a chance like this again, and like Scott had said, no-one need know.

Scott jumped up and opened the bedroom door, waving Jack over. Jack poked his head round the door while Abi instinctively covered herself up.

"Abi says you're welcome to join us mate." Scott said, scarcely able to believe she had agreed.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked her.

"Get in and do it now." She told him. "Before I change my mind. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

Jack hurriedly undressed while Abi threw off the duvet to show off her naked body. Jack wasn't quite as big as Scott but he wasn't small. Scott positioned himself between her legs and began to lick her moist slit. He enjoying her taste and the moans of pleasure she was now making. Jack brought his cock level with Abi's face, allowing her to take his length in her mouth.

"I need to fuck you." Jack told her after his blowjob. Scott moved aside while Jack rolled a condom on. Abi smiled at him, rubbing her clit while she waited for him to penetrate her. She gasped as Jack entered her, plunging his length in up to the hilt. There was no finesse in his style, just hard, raw fucking.

Abi loved it. She tried to keep her noise down but just couldn't as Jack pounded away at her. By this time Scott was erect again and presented her with his cock. She could feel her orgasm building as she worked on these 2 men, screaming as she came, thinking of the porn star she had seen in the film that afternoon. She now knew how it felt to have these men eating out of the palm of her hand.

Jack eventually stopped and withdrew, the beer had left him struggling to come. Scott soon helped Abi onto all fours and entered her. He didn't wear a condom but she honestly didn't care by this time. He also fucked her as hard as she could. He also had to stop before he came again, exhausted from his efforts.

"I want you 2 to fuck my arse." Abi now asked them. "I don't think I can take you both at the same time but you can take turns. I want you to have all of me."

She was so turned on now, the whole thing was becoming a blur. She felt a tongue sliding between the cheeks of her bum, licking around her him and penetrating her tight hole. She couldn't have told you which man was doing what to her by this stage, it felt like they were both working on her arse with fingers and tongues. The pleasure was unbearable.

She finally felt a cock entering her arse slowly, the initial pain gave way to an immense pleasure as he fully entered her. Scott then positioned himself in front of her so he could suck him again. This was the first moment Abi knew who was inside her.

"Lick my arsehole." Scott now told her.

He pulled his legs back and Abi duly complied. The men were now taking control as Abi grew weak with pleasure. She lapped at Scott's ring, the first time she had ever done this to a man. She was so overwhelmed by the fucking by now she would have done anything.

Jack eventually pulled out and Scott replaced him in Abi's arse. Abi then repeated the rimming with Jack while wanking him hard.

"You have to come for me." She told him. "I want to see you come."

"Put a finger in my arse." Jack told her.

Abi did this and within a minute, Jack released a huge load. Some landed on Abi's face and neck, most ended up over Jack himself. A couple of minutes later, Scott pulled his cock out of her arse and sprayed his load over her cheeks. His spunk dripped into her crack and into her now well used hole. She again thought about the film, this was something she had loved watching in the DVD and now here she was living it out.

Abi hurriedly ushered Jack out of her room, he went back to sleep on the sofa while Scott and Abi slept in her bed.

In the morning Abi started to feel a bit of guilt at her behavior, she decided to get the 2 lads a taxi before Jayne resurfaced. Her secret would now be safe.

When Jayne did wake up, she couldn't remember anything after getting to the last bar. She vaguely remembered chatting to a couple of men but that was it. Abi told her convincingly that they came back alone as Jayne was so wasted, neither of them had done anything in the end.

This was going to remain Abi's little secret for the time being.