An Unpleasant Afternoon

Story Info
I got myself in a bit of a jam the other day.
1.3k words
3.21
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance, bitch dance." She was scary looking, her eyes bulging, nostrils flaring and she kept licking her lips. I wasn't sure if they were dry or if she just wanted to eat me. But it really didn't matter, since the worst thing was that she had her finger pointed at my junk -- her fucking black nail painted finger -- and I hate black nails, on feet, on fingers, hell just about anywhere. And so I did the only thing I could do, I danced.

It was epic. I was channeling the rotten dead corpse of Fred Astaire through my body, into my feet and laying down some of the smoothest moves ever. Her horrified look only told me she was amazed at how good I was. I knew she wanted to punish me, but that was not going to work. I was punishing her, turning the table and showing how good a dancer I truly was.

She stood up, waving her arms. I stopped. "What the fuck was that?" she asked incredulously. I had her, I knew I had her. She couldn't believe how good I was. I answered proudly.

"My dance. You commanded I dance, so I danced." It felt good to get her. She looked at me in shock, eyes squinting and mouth open, like she was trying to figure something out.

"Dance? That was no dance, you dumb fuck." What? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You looked like you were being shocked by a cattle prod up your ass while high on meth." I slumped to the floor, hurt feelings, dejected and humiliated. I thought I was doing so well, but apparently the ghost of Fred Astaire was really the ghost of Grizzly Adams.

I looked up at her with saddened eyes. "What now?" I asked.

She looked down at me. I think she was thinking, although I couldn't tell what she was thinking, if indeed she was thinking. I think. She pointed at me again, this time with two fingers. Oh no, a double barreled black nail point. "Get up." I stood, still feeling bad. She grabbed my shoulders and gently shook me. "Snap out of it," she said, looking directly at me. "The dance didn't work, time to try something different."

Something different? What the hell could that mean? I know this woman is scary, and I'm pretty sure she's just as crazy, so anything could happen.

"Get it hard." Huh? What? Did I hear that right?

"Ah, do you mean...?" I looked down.

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean." The tone in her voice told me she was not joking.

"Well...I...oh...okay, yeah I can do that," I stuttered to her. I began rubbing with my right hand -- I always use my right -- and thinking about my furry stuffed green armadillo toy. I know, I know, but it works for me in stressful situations, and I have been in sooo many stressful situations.

Sure enough, I was hard within seconds. "Ah, I'm ready. What now?"

"Something different." She had moved behind me while I was, ah, preparing. "Turn around, slowly." I did as I was told. I almost threw up at the sight.

She was naked, that I could handle. She was leaning over an arm of the sofa, her ass pointed directly at me. And holy fuck, what an ass. It was huge, the biggest ass I had ever seen. And fat. There were fat folds in her ass cheeks. But then she did the unthinkable, she put a hand on each cheek and pulled her ass crack open.

There was throw up in my mouth. I didn't want to look, but the incredible nastiness that was on display before me just kept drawing me back to it. What I saw first was the hair, she had hair growing around her asshole. It was gray, but looked stained, like it had not been washed for a while. My mouth got a little fuller. And not only was the hair stained, it looked like there were -- and I'm so sorry about this -- small specks of stuff stuck in the hair. My stomach was now churning. Then it hit me, no I was attacked, by the smell, no,no,no not a smell, it was a rancid odor that can only be described as dead fish, rotten tomatoes and sulphur. That did it and I ran to the nearest sink. In between my heaves I heard her: "Fuck bitch, fuck."

No way in hell was I getting anywhere near that black hole of death. I do not care how scary, crazy or intimidating she is, it ain't never going to happen. I told her that, from across the room, trying to avoid the sights and smells. She looked a little lost. It came out in her voice. "What am I going to do? It was either dancing or fucking. You can't do fucking either of them, so now what?"

I looked at her, shrugging my shoulders. "Maybe let me go." It wasn't a plea or a question, just a hopeful idea that might get me out of this predicament I was in. She smiled, knowing what I meant.

"You know, this isn't some random thing," she explained to me. "I had a plan. All you had to do was dance or fuck, and you would have won."

What? I could have won? What the fuck was she talking about? "What are you saying?" I asked.

"My daughter, I did this for my daughter." Her daughter? Now I was completely confused. "Stacey, come on out." Huh? What the fuck?

I heard a door open down the hallway. She was tall, mid twenties with long dark hair in a ponytail. Moving closer, I could she how attractive and cute she was. Nothing like her mother. I momentarily forgot I was naked, but then remembered and covered myself with my hands.

Stacey smiled at me and with a little giggle said, "Don't worry, I've seen plenty of cocks before." Turning to her mom, "Hi mom, didn't work huh?" My confusion was slowly clearing up, and I was pretty sure what was going on. To say the least, I felt used and abused.

"Why not just ask me?" I asked them both. They told me everything, and while it did sound twisted and a little crazy, I somehow understood, although I didn't agree with their methods. However, I did agree with what happened next.

Stacey came over to me. "I know this hasn't been very pleasant for you, especially..." she motioned toward her mom's ass. I quickly nodded my head, not wanting to get into that again, literally or figuratively. She continued: "...so I have a gift for you." Her mom left the room, and in one glorious fluid motion, Stacey got naked and dropped to her knees in front of me. She was so much better than a stuffed green armadillo toy.

She was warm, moist and inviting. It was a spectacular sight, my dick in her mouth and she looking up at me with those dark smoldering eyes that hinted at the playfulness within her. And her skills were amazing, licking, sucking, kissing and deep throating in a random order yet with the ability to bring me to the edge and then back away over and over again.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore. "I have to cum," I told her. She kept just the head of my cock in her mouth, closed her lips around it and started stroking the shaft. She continued to look directly into my eyes.

My balls were tightening and my cock was getting harder. Stacey knew I was about to orgasm, her eyes changing to tell me to let it flow. The closer I got, the faster she stroked and the more she sucked, even teasing my pee hole with the tip of her tongue.

I exploded. Six thick creamy squirts in her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach. Not a drop was wasted. It was a great gift, and I left Stacey and her mom a satisfied man.