An Untypcial Thursday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped her a couple times. The rest of the alcohol was setting in. With a solid thrust Megan's arms gave way and she kind of rolled to one side, in stride Jake rolled with her to where she was now on her back, with one leg on his shoulder. He used the other arm to curl her leg and push it toward the floor to stretch open her pussy. She put a hand on my cock, but it soon fell limb. I realized she had passed out, Mark and Josh were both watching at this stage, one on the floor, one of the catch, but Jake didn't miss a beat. Megan was passed out. Jake kept one arm around her thigh and positioned the other against her stomach as he slowed his pace to long slow thrusts. I was so horny and did not want to miss out on the fun. I called Megan's name, and reached down to rub her clit and spread her pussy lips as Jake entered her. Then to put things a level deeper, Mark and Josh came back over to the action and begin each rubbing Megan's breasts. Josh rubbed along my cock. Megan came to life, looking at me and saying that it was not yet my turn. She then moved both legs up, to spread her pussy wide, so that Jake's balls were slapping her asshole. She moaned. I could see the friction against the condom as my girlfriend's pussy lips hugged Jake's cock.

She reached down and felt his cock, I could tell she didn't like the feel, but wouldn't have guessed what she did next. She pulled his cock out and pulled off Jake's condom. She said make me wet. I was confused and turned on. Jake hit her pussy without a beat, letting out a moan himself as her pussy engulfed his cock. She was getting wet in no time. Jake then begin to say he was getting ready to cum, Mark and Josh were now enjoying the show up close, with Josh having a hold of Jake's balls as they pounded Megan's ass and Mark rubbing her clit and inner thigh. Megan had now taken my cock into her mouth and merely stared into my eyes as my cock roamed her mouth. Jake was close to cumming when what I didn't expect to happen did, she took my cock out of her mouth and begged Jake to cum for her, she wrapped her legs around Jake and forced him deep into her. She then begged him to cum inside her. I had never even cummed inside her, much less only a couple times fucked her without a condom. Jake did not argue and I was too excited to say otherwise. Jake let out a moan and filled my girlfriend's womb with his cum. She moaned and before long cum was running down her pussy along her ass.

Megan didn't let Jake rest, she said she wanted me so bad. She tried to stand but didn't quite make it and feel back down. She took a moment to get her breath, I could tell her head was spinning. Jake and Josh helped her up and she with their help guided me to the couch. I sat on the couch and she straddled me. We then made out. Josh was on one side and Mark and Jake crammed on the other side, all of us on the couch. I sucked her breasts. It wasn't long before she begged me to be inside her. I had little coordination at this stage, and she had none. Jake kindly grabbed my cock as Mark spread Megan's cheeks apart and they together guided my girlfriend onto my cock. It flet amazing. Her pussy was so swollen, it was so wet from Jake's cum. Her and I moaned as she slid down on me fully. Mark helped jump start her by still grabbing her ass and helping her go up and down. She was in a nice motion before long. Jake and Josh to each side soon couldn't resist the temptation of and each rubbed one of Megan's breasts. Soon they each kissed along the side of her body, down to her hips, where they both let their hands explore her tits and down her stomach, to her pussy and along my cock as it slid in and out of her wet pussy. The continued exploring my cock and the outside of her pussy as they kissed the sides of her ass, Mark was still behind her enjoying the view of her beautiful busty ass, her tight ass hole and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He kissed along the small of her back and along her ass crack as he braced himself with his hands on my thighs.

Megan arched her back and threw her ass out, her long blonde hair running along her back and her chin in the air, her chest out and her breasts pushed out fully, Josh and Jake both moved up to suck on her tits, she started rotating her hips and grinding in a circular motion on my cock. The feeling and site was amazing.

I then realized that Megan had not cum all night, and with that she twitched and being to orgasm, letting out a wimper of a moan as her body shook and kissed her neck as Josh and Jake squeezed and sucked her tits. Her juices begin to flow down my cock.

I then felt the most amazing sensation. Mark dropped his head and put his tongue at the base of my cock and licked from my base, licking all Megan's juices, up to her pussy and then along her pussy to her asshole. He then went deeper and licked my balls up to Megan's asshole as she being to ride me faster. Josh kept Megan's ass cheeks spread so Mark could lick along her ass and pussy. Mark begin touching and rubbing Josh's cock as Josh fondled Megan's ass. Jake was still beside me, the two of just taking turns with Megan's tits, we then begin three way kissing, Megan, me and Jake. Mark was licking Megan's asshole now as he jacked off Josh. I could feel Josh's cock getting closer and closer, until I saw Mark take Josh's cock in his mouth. I was pumping my girlfriend so hard by now. Mark guided Josh's cock over to Megan's asshole and rubbed it along it then sucked it some more. I was going to cum everywhere and I could feel it. Mark was working Josh's cock against Megan's tight little asshole and I was taking long deep strokes into Megan's well fucked pussy. Jake had his hand massaging my cock now as it glided in and out of Megan. I laid my head back as I knew the inevitable was coming. I let myself go and stared at Megan. I reached behind her and spread her ass wide, I could feel Josh's cock rubbing along her ass crack and tight asshole, I squeezed her amazingly ample cheeks and felt Mark's hot breath against Josh's cock, Jake moved his head down as close to my cock and Megan's pussy. I begin to lose it and moaned loudly as a I blew my load deep into Megan, she moaned as well and collapsed on me before I was fully done. My cock was still throbbing and oozing with cum, Mark slid my cock from Megan's beaten pussy and licked it, Megan's pussy and her ass clean. I felt Josh blowing his load all over my girlfriend's ass, her pussy and my cock as he came for the second time, Mark licked it all clean. I passed out, I woke up, me and Megan were on the couch and the three guys passed out in the floor. I covered the guys so they were not laid out naked and carried Megan to bed.

12