An Unusual Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Jo squealed in a series of mini-orgasms. Her own beloved mother was making her cum, this was wonderful. It was beyond anything the young woman had ever thought possible.

"Mommy, we're ignoring Kiko. Don't you want to make love to her too? I want to watch you and my lover together, Mommy. Isn't she beautiful?"

Jessica nodded at her daughter and let the girls re-arrange their bodies once more. She wondered what her daughter was up to, then she saw Jo strap on a large dildo. Jo giggled at her mother's astonishment.

"My little slut loves to be fucked hard, Mommy. Why don't you eat her for a few minutes, see how wonderful she tastes?" Jess nodded in agreement. She moved between Kiko's golden legs and saw how sexy the girl was. She smiled at Kiko, who grinned in approval.

Jessica's manicured nails trailed up and down Kiko's thighs as she continued to kiss the girl's soft, downy pussy, with its coating of sparse, dark hair. Jessica noticed the girl had a pierced navel and thought it very sexy, so she kissed Kiko there, which made her giggle. Returning to Kiko's pussy, she thought it almost as sweet as her daughter's.

She turned when she felt a gentle tap on her shoulders. Jess saw that Joanne had greased the dildo with some kind of lube and moved away. Joanne got between Kiko's legs and slammed the dildo into her lover, no gentleness involved. Kiko shrieked with delight and arched back as Joanne fucked her with the rubber cock. "That's it, you gorgeous blonde bitch, fuck me, remind me why I'm your slut, fuck me, give me all your cock, baby!" Kiko yowled in delight.

Jessica began getting lewd ideas, so she straddled Kiko's sexy face and let the girl began eating her cunt again. As her daughter fucked Kiko hard with the fake dick, Kiko ate Jessica even more fiercely. Her tongue slurped at Jess as Joanne fucked her hard, ramming the big shaft deep within her pussy.

After some intense fucking of Kiko, it was Jessica's turn to take the rubber prick. Both girls took turns fucking her with it, she lost count of how many orgasms they gave her. The girls assured her, they'd come nearly as many times. Everyone hugged and barely got dressed in time before some of the other dancers came in for the late shift.

Six months later, "The Terrific Trio" were still featuring at the Harem and packing them in. Several of the customers commented on the two blondes who looked so much alike, they could be sisters.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12