An Unusual Cure

Story Info
A session with Dr. Nicholson leaves Pete breathless.
5.1k words
4.56
15.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I should not have been surprised. Age was taking its toll, I couldn't run as far or as fast as I used to, or lift the weights I had when I was younger and now I was flagging in the bedroom department too. Erections took longer to achieve, were harder to maintain and sometimes just didn't happen at all. It had happened slowly but relentlessly ever since I turned 50 and I could not ignore the signs, much as I tried.

I turned to Viagra and found it helped most of the time but not unambiguously. Now divorced, I did not have a regular girlfriend and while women certainly seemed to find me attractive and good company and I had no shortage of dates, I inevitably got nervous as the point in the evening approached where I had to decide whether to make a move. It all just seemed a bit hit or miss to go off to the bathroom, down a blue pill, come back to the sofa and hope that things would be going well half an hour later.

Fortunately I had been with my doctor, Chris Paterson, for over 20 years and regarded him as a friend; we enjoyed the occasional beer together and sometimes a round of golf. I made an appointment to see him.

"Hallo Pete, what can I do for you this time?" he asked jovially as I entered his room.

"Hi Chris, good to see you again. As you know I try to take up as little of your time as possible professionally, but I have a bit of a delicate issue."

"OK," replied Chris, "but you know me well enough and as a doctor I get to see and hear about all sorts of delicate issues. Tell me what's on your mind."

"Well, it's a problem in the erection department; the fact is I am having trouble achieving them at all," I replied diffidently.

Chris looked me straight in the eye. "You know Pete, that's not at all unusual in men your age and often in guys younger than you. How long has this been going on?"

"I suppose the decline set in two or three years ago; it hasn't been fast but it has been steady and all one way. To begin with I might just lose it part way through sex, then I was having trouble getting properly hard in the first place and sometimes it just would not happen at all despite some enthusiastic attention from a willing lady."

"OK, let's run through some basics like diet, exercise, blood pressure, cholesterol, alcohol intake and so on," said Chris in a business-like way. He proceeded to give me a pretty thorough check-up and I am sure I got more of his time than a patient who had not been with him as long as I had, would have received.

"Look Pete, I can't see anything very obviously wrong here. You are drinking more than the recommended government guidelines but so do most people and doctors are about the worst offenders. You are a few pounds overweight but I can see you are keeping pretty fit, there's very good muscle tone, your pulse rate is low and your blood pressure well within safe limits. I will get the results of your blood tests back within a couple of days so why don't you book another appointment to see me next week and we'll take it from there."

"OK, fine I'll do that, thanks Chris," I said as I left his room.

So that was that for now, no answers yet but at least my affliction was not an indicator of any deeper health issue it seemed. I made an appointment for the following week and went back to my usual schedule of work, social engagements and some cycling and running at the weekend. Next Wednesday seemed to come round quickly and I found myself back in Chris's surgery in no time.

"Well Pete, I've got your blood test results and all is normal. Cholesterol is just within the acceptable limits, you have no prostate trouble indicators from the PSA and everything else is within the normal ranges. Which brings us back to your original issue. Have you tried Viagra?"

"Yes I have," I replied, "and it works up to a point but it's not fail-safe with me and frankly I would much prefer to find a solution that did not require the slipping down of a pill half an hour before the time you think you might be having sex."

Chris regarded me thoughtfully and it was a minute or so until he spoke again. "There is a practitioner who has been pioneering a new treatment in this area. I have sent a couple of patients to her and they both came back pretty happy with the results. There's no surgery involved, no pills or injections, as far as I know it's more psychological but she is slightly guarded about what specific methods she employs. She also asks her patients to sign a confidentiality undertaking so the guys I sent to see her couldn't tell me exactly what she does but, as I say, they seemed more than satisfied. Not surprisingly she is in private practice and I don't think you will find that your health insurer covers her so you will have to be prepared to lay out several hundred pounds. What do you think?"

"You said 'she'? Isn't this an unusual branch of medicine for a woman to be involved in? What do you know about her?"

"Yes it is indeed a lady. Her name is Dr Fiona Nicholson, I believe she branched out into psychology and behavioural science after qualifying but that's about all I know. And there are plenty of male gynaecologists so it isn't really that surprising is it?"

"Fair point," I replied. "I can't see much downside, I might as well at least go to see her and hear what she has to say. Can you write me a letter of referral?"

Which Dr Paterson did then and there and which led me to find myself standing outside an impressive house in leafy Wimbledon two weeks later, a feeling of nervous anticipation in the pit of my stomach. I went up the half dozen steps to the front door and pressed the bell. The door was opened by a rather attractive Filippino lady in nurses' uniform.

"I'm Peter Hardy, I have an appointment with Dr Nicholson," I began.

"Ah yes, Mr Hardy, we are expecting you. Do come in," she replied and ushered me into a comfortable sitting room. I glanced around; there was some decent and probably expensive art on the walls and the room was tastefully furnished. Whatever treatment Dr Nicholson was providing it clearly paid well.

"Now Mr Hardy, could I ask you please to fill in this questionnaire," said the nurse handing me a form on a clipboard. It had all the usual questions one would expect concerning medical history, allergies and so on, plus a few rather more intrusive ones concerning sexual performance, or rather lack of it. I filled it in honestly and handed it back to the nurse who tapped away at her keyboard and then handed me a further form.

"Could you also please fill in this confidentiality agreement, it's quite standard," she asked. I took the form and studied it. In exchange for undergoing treatment with Dr Nicholson I must agree not to divulge any details to any third party. It seemed a little unusual but I signed it anyway.

After a few minutes a buzzer sounded on her desk and she directed me towards Dr Nicholson's study which was on the floor above.

I knocked on the door and hearing a muffled reply to enter, pushed it open. I was in a spacious room with a desk in one corner, an examination couch in another and a large sofa with what looked like removable covers down one wall. Sitting at the desk was Dr Nicholson who turned round and stood up as I entered the room. I stopped and my jaw went a little slack. She was gorgeous. Wavy ash blonde hair cut stylishly to sit just on her shoulders, blue eyes wearing a faintly quizzical expression, full lips slightly parted. Not much make-up, but then she didn't need it, just a hint of eye liner and mascara. She was wearing a white coat that didn't quite conceal a generous looking chest, and which finished a couple of inches above the knee. Her elegant black heels showed to best advantage shapely legs. She was quite tall, about 5' 9" and around 38 or 39 I guessed. She was approaching me with her hand outstretched. I regained my composure and shook her hand which squeezed mine ever so slightly. I took a quick glance at her left hand; no sign of a ring.

"Mr Hardy," she said, fixing me with a direct gaze, "I am Fiona Nicholson."

"Er, yes that's right Peter Hardy, nice to meet you," I stammered.

She invited me to sit in a chair next to her desk and resumed her seat. She had the questionnaire I had just filled in up on the screen in front of her and had what looked like the referral letter from Dr Paterson on the desk in front of her.

"So, you have been having some difficulty achieving and maintaining erections, which is of course the reason you are here. I can assure you that at your age that is far from uncommon. I see that Dr Paterson has carried out all the normal health and fitness tests and you don't seem to be in bad shape at all. So let's see what we can do to get to the bottom of the issue (she seemed to put a little more emphasis on the word "bottom") and find out how we can help you. Now please don't be embarrassed about any matters that we discuss here, nor the physical examination I shall be giving you. This is all part of my job and I see men without their clothes on every day of the week."

I thought I detected a very faint crinkling of the eyes with that last statement.

"Now are there any particular circumstances in which you find it difficult to achieve or maintain an erection?" she asked. "I see you are unmarried, or no longer married. Do you have a regular girlfriend?"

"No I don't and I'm afraid it's a general thing, it doesn't happen, or not happen rather, at any particular time."

"So it's not, for instance, down to nerves when going out with someone new?"

"No I don't believe so," I replied looking her squarely in the eye. She had crossed her legs and was exhibiting a pleasing degree of thigh clad in black nylon.

"Right," she said standing up, "would you like to go and lie down on the couch and please take off your socks and shoes, trousers and pants. I need to examine you before we decide on a course of treatment."

I did as she asked and lay slightly self-consciously on my back with my shirt tails making an inadequate job of protecting my modesty. Dr Nicholson was meanwhile pulling on a pair of latex examination gloves with a rustle and a snap.

"Now, I am going to examine your testicles and also your prostate, if that's OK," she announced with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Err...mmm...yes," I managed to blurt out. This undeniably sexy woman was going to have her hands on my balls and her finger up my backside. I felt a tremor in my cock. Surely this couldn't be the treatment? I cast aside the notion as unworthy.

Doctor Nicholson slowly and deliberately cupped my balls and gently felt around them and along the perineum. There was an unmistakeable twitch in my penis that she could not fail to notice.

"Don't worry Mr Hardy, that's a perfectly normal reaction and of course that's a reaction we want to encourage, but be assured my intention is not to titillate. I simply want to check whether there is any obvious abnormality in the genital area."

"Do call me Pete, please," I whispered, "it just seems a bit odd being all formal while you are examining me rather intimately. Anyway it's a bit ironic being addressed by my surname when 'hard', or the lack of it, is my problem."

Dr Nicholson smiled for the first time and what a lovely smile it was. "OK, Pete, as you like," she said. "Well, I can't feel anything out of the ordinary here. Now would you please turn over and I will check your prostate."

I rolled over and heard her snapping off one pair of gloves and donning another.

"Now I am just going to apply a bit of lubrication," she said and I felt a cool viscous gel being rubbed around the anus. She could go on doing that for a bit longer, I thought to myself.

"Just lift yourself slightly on to your knees please and spread your legs a bit further apart," she commanded. The massaging finger continued its circular motions before slipping with tantalising slowness inside me. I gasped involuntarily. A woman had never done this to me before but it was undoubtedly a turn-on. My cock was twitching again but she probably didn't notice given my face down posture.

"Your prostate feel perfectly normal, you will be glad to hear," announced Fiona, as I was now starting to think of her. "You can turn over on to your back again and let's have a little talk about where we go next."

She put a couple of pillows behind my back so I could sit up comfortably and I found myself rather incongruously talking to her in just my shirt with my penis and testicles on display. The twitching in my cock had at least subsided fortunately.

"Pete, I can't find anything physically wrong with you. Indeed your automatic response to my examination was perfectly normal. Now as you will know, an erection comes about because blood flow is directed into the penis while valves at the base constrict and stop it being released. Therefore it is the stimulation of blood flow in the genital area that we want to encourage. More blood flow in that region means that more can enter the penis and with luck not flow out too quickly, although that is more difficult to prevent. So how do we go about stimulating that blood flow?"

She looked me directly in the eye as she answered her rhetorical question.

"The process I have developed, with some success I might add, is a course of repeated and firm palpation of the buttocks, causing increased blood flow to that area and to the genitals too."

I must have looked slightly bemused because her lips parted and her eyes crinkled into that knowing half-smile.

"If you want it in plain English, you go over my knee for a good spanking on the bare bottom. As you will understand your bottom goes pink and then red, which is of course the extra blood flowing into your buttocks that we look to direct towards the genital region. It isn't an instant cure and repeated sessions will be needed but over time I have found a good rate of improvement in firmness of erection. I monitor your penis while delivering the treatment to assess how hard to do it and work out whether any one implement is achieving greater success."

I gulped. This one had come out of the blue. I had never been spanked by a woman before but any opportunity for getting closer to Fiona was not to be sniffed at. I had spanked one or two willing girlfriends before and there was no doubt it had added a splash of tabasco to sex. Certainly the girls in question had been turned on by going over my knee. The thought of going over Fiona Nicholson's knee was starting to sound rather appealing. I was beginning to understand the reason for the confidentiality agreement now.

She picked up on my silence. "I expect that has come as a bit of a surprise to you, if you need to think it over, that's absolutely fine."

"Err, no, if you say it has a good measure of success, why not give it a try? I am happy to go ahead," I said with what I hoped sounded like conviction.

"Excellent," replied Fiona, giving me the 500 watt smile again. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Now there are some details to be sorted out. First of all the object of the exercise is not to cause you any pain although that is an inevitable consequence of a spanking, but if I don't do it firmly enough it will simply have no effect on blood flow. So I can give you a local anaesthetic in the buttocks if you would like, although I have to say the treatment does seem to be more successful without if you can put up with a bit of stinging. The release of endorphins seems to help with the stimulation of blood flow into the penis."

"Fine, let's go ahead as per normal," I answered rather huskily. "You said I would be going over your knee?"

"Oh yes, that is much the best position to administer a spanking and it means I can easily monitor your penis as I do it. The next question is the choice of implement. I invariably start with just my hand by way of warm-up but then I move onto the leather paddle, the wooden paddle, the hairbrush or sometimes the tawse. I like to try a variety and see which is working best for that particular patient. Now, have you been spanked before?"

"No I haven't. This will be a first for me."

"You never know, you might even get to like it, a lot of people do, both men and women," said Fiona with a flick of her hair and a knowing grin. I was beginning to wonder whether this was a hobby for her in her private life as well as a professional treatment. "Now I suggest we have the first session today and then you could book follow-ups, I suggest once a week, with my nurse," she continued. "Does that sound alright? Oh and I should mention the price as you will find this is not covered by private health insurance. It will be £900 for six sessions and then we can reassess any further treatment."

I thought about it. £150 a session was not exactly cheap, but I supposed it wasn't that bad compared to what one would pay a "professional" lady. Put that thought to the back of your mind Pete, I told myself. The objective is not to titillate as she had already explained.

"Err, yes fine, let's go ahead," I mumbled.

"Excellent," replied the doctor. "Now I just need to gather one or two things." With that she opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out an oval black leather paddle and a slightly larger rectangular wooden one. She also pulled on yet another pair of latex gloves and then went and sat down in the middle of the sofa, allowing her white coat to ride up. Bloody hell, I thought, as I glimpsed a flash of white flesh, she's wearing stockings and suspenders. Now that was a definite turn-on for me.

"Now Pete, just tuck your shirt up and position yourself across my lap." I needed no second bidding. I knelt on the sofa to her right hand side and started to lower myself into position across her lap while Fiona simultaneously pulled up the hem of her white coat to reveal a glorious display of black stockings, black suspender straps and pale flesh. I positioned myself with my cock, still flaccid at this point, between her thighs and my bottom elevated. If this was a medical treatment that was going to cure my impotence then I was all for it.

"I'm going to start with a warm-up hand spanking. This should not really hurt at all but it will serve to start getting your bottom warm so that you will be able to deal with the rather firmer treatment that will come later."

With that Fiona started to smack me with her latex covered right hand. She was right, it wasn't really hurting but there was a piquant stinginess in her blows and I found myself involuntarily lifting my hips as I felt each smack descending. I could also feel my cock starting to ooze and the friction against her stocking tops and suspender clasps as I moved back and forth across her thighs was starting to get me aroused.

"How is this so far?" asked Fiona after another couple of minutes.

"Well, it's OK, it's not really painful and...it is quite nice actually," I admitted with my face buried in the sofa cushion. "Are you sure it's not making rather a lot of noise? What will your nurse think?"

"First of all this room is very well sound-proofed," replied Fiona who did not interrupt the rhythmic smacking of alternate cheeks in turn, "and secondly Maria knows my methods very well so she won't be surprised if she does hear anything. Now your bottom is starting to colour nicely and it will soon be time to increase the force of your treatment. Are you ready for that?"

The impact of her latex-clad hand was definitely becoming rather more noticeable but it was still well within my pain tolerance. And I was beginning to feel an erotic mixture of pain and pleasure; the blows to my bottom seemed to be building up the pressure in my cock and the more it thrust against her thighs the greater my desire to lift my bottom to meet the next slap from her hand. I was beginning to see what she meant about people getting to like it.

12