An Unusual Day for Cynthia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He set the clock back down and lay back against the pillows. "Well, we will need a little more time in the morning to get ready with both of us here. Of course, we can save time by taking our shower together." Looking sideways at my face I poked him in the ribs as he tried to contain his grin.

"Oh yeah, that will save us loads of time. You and I BOTH in the shower at the same time." I squinted my eyes at him suspiciously, "You just want a morning quickie don't ya?"

"Of course not." He said trying to look offended.

"Well that's too bad because I do." Poking him in the ribs as he laughed, I reached over him to turn off the light.

"Wait." He said taking my hand in his. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure sweetie, anything." I replied.

"Well, I don't quite know how to say this. I don't want to scare you or pressure you at all." He paused and seemed stuck.

"Glenn, you can say anything to me." I said laying half on his body and looking into his blue eyes. "Please don't worry. Just tell me what you are thinking."

He took a deep breath and blew it back out. "I'm thinking about you." He said. "That seems to be all I have been thinking about lately. Don't misunderstand me. I care about you more than any woman I have ever met. It's a little scary considering how long we have been seeing each other but, it just feels right." He took my face in his hands and kissed me. "You feel right." Kissing me again he placed his forehead against mine. "Do I feel right to you Cynthia? Like I said before I don't want to pressure you or scare you. I just want to know you."

With out pausing to think I said exactly what I was thinking. "You do feel right to me Glenn. So right it scares me. I missed you so much between lunch and dinner here. Hearing you on the phone was so sweet, but then when we hang up my heart aches." I finally paused and kissed him. "I don't know what it is, I have never felt like this before."

Glenn held me against him as we softly kissed and pressed our faces against each other. "I know what it is. It seems impossible after only four days. But I really do think I know what this is." he stopped and looking me right in the eyes said the words I somehow knew he would say.

"It's love Cynthia. Neither one of us has ever been in it so it's harder for us to identify. LOVE!." He moved close again and kissed me.

I lay there for several seconds trying to take it in. Was I in love. Thinking about it I decided ... Yes... I am in love. For the very first time in my life.

"Say something Cynthia. I cant stand it." He said sounding a bit pained. Looking into his eyes I could see that my time of contemplation was killing him.

I kissed his mouth and looking into his eyes said the words I had never told another man. "Your right Glenn. I love you."

"I love you too Cynthia." He hugged me to him and we both relaxed as we took in the step we were taking. Four days... for love. That was all it took.

FIN

This will be the final chapter/part for this story. Thank you to everyone who sent their kind responses and 'seek help' to those few who sent emails to me requesting that my CHARACTERS are being used in some way. Please remember that despite my using some moments from my life that this is still a story of FICTION. Like I said at the beginning of chapter/part 6, this is erotica and if you don't want to read about adult behavior, ..what are you doing here? Please feel free to send me any and all new story ideas and I will be more than happy to see what I can do about them.

Thanks again.

NEBULA

12