An Unusual Day For Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that Glenn burst out laughing, “Absolutely.” Sliding off the stool he offered his hand as I jumped down, bumping into him while he grabbed me around the waist to get his balance back. He held me against him and looked down at me. “Now, how about that kiss?”

“Are you sure? I have pizza and beer breath. Wouldn’t you rather I had a Altoid first?” I gave him a cheeky grin as sighed.

“Darling. we both have pizza and beer breath.” And with that he pressed his soft lips against mine and suddenly…I was lost.

How do you describe kissing someone. There is not a good way except to explain what your mind goes though during the event. A bad kiss makes you count the seconds as they go by or listen to traffic or I have even been known to go over my To-Do-List for the following day just to pass the time. On the other hand, a really good or, dare I say a fantastic kiss is completely different. Your mind drifts off to every wonderful sexual thing that has ever happened to you. You forget where you are and what you were doing and thinking. And if the kiss deepens suddenly the kiss you felt in your toes now sends charges to all your favorite spots. The soothing feeling turns to one of over stimulation and as a female you can feel panties getting wet and the rushing of a sudden heat. Forgetting to breath is common until you come to the point that you have to part lips and gasp for air.

“GASP” He was a very , very good kisser. “Oh my.” I whispered grasping his shoulders and pressing my mouth back against his and enjoying the subtle invasion of his tongue. “Mmmmm…” I heard the moan but it took a moment for it to absorb that it was coming from me. God he did amazing things with his mouth. This thought of course made me wonder what else he did that was amazing. I moved my hands down his chest and around his waist and I could feel his hands sliding up and down my silk dress shirt.

“Mmmmm…” that time I realized that the moan didn’t come from me and I pulled him tighter against me pressing my breasts against his torso.

Our lips separated and we both took a much needed breath of air. “Cynthia, you are killing me.” We wrapped our arms around each other and hugged. “I can’t believe that I finally have you in my home and in my arms.”

I leaned back a bit and looked up at him, “Why exactly am I here Glenn? You could have your pick of so many beautiful, thin, sexy women. I just don’t understand what I am doing here. I know that I am not ugly but most of the men I date are the size of line backers. I’m just confused.” I rested my forehead on his chest as he stroked my hair.

“Come in the living room with me.” he said

Taking my hand he led me into the living room. I sat down at one end of his coffee colored sofa and he sat at the other end turning his body toward me. I swiveled around and leaned against the back of the sofa looking at him. “I don’t want to pressure you to tell me anything you don’t want to Glenn. I just don’t understand why. I mean for gods sake, look at your secretary. She looks like a Dallas cowboy cheerleader. Why in the world would you want to get involved with me when you look at that all day?”

Glenn wrinkled up his forehead and gave me the same look I had received from Anita earlier in the day. I look that said I was completely clueless. “You my dear need an eye opener. You are beautiful, smart, sexy, sensual, sharp witted and funny as hell. You’re honest, do your job well and enjoy people in general. In all you, Cynthia, are one hell of a package. Now, as far as your weight goes, I love your body. You look like the women in a Botticelli paintings. The naked ones with full hips, graceful arms and reek of sexuality as well as class and modesty. Everything about you says kiss my full lips, touch my soft ivory skin and let me play with you till we both cannot breath.” As he spoke I felt the air leaving my lungs. I looked into his soft blue eyes and saw the same look of suppressed aggression that I had seen earlier that day.

“Wow. I don’t know what to say Glenn. I’m…umm.. I’m so flattered.”

Glenn dropped his forehead onto the back of the sofa with a sigh. “Cynthia?” he said with a muffled voice. “I am glad you are flattered, but I was hoping for a more specific response.” He lifted his head up and looked at me again. “I want you to tell me what you think. What you want. What you think of me …and us…. and Everything!”

I smiled at his frustration, “Well, where do I start? Okay, first of all, I do have specific feeling for you. What I want, is honesty, kindness and selflessness. Of course I want more than that but, those are a good place to start. Umm… what’s next?... Oh yes, what do I think of you? Well….” I looked him over in my most blatantly sexual way, “I think you are a very kind man. I think it took a lot of nerve to come to me at the office the way you did because it is a bit of a fishbowl. I think you have a lovely face and remarkable eyes and a lot of determination. I imagine you are good at what you do because you have an amazing ability to stay focused. Plus I bet you are a hell of a salesman when need be, because you have worked me like a pro all afternoon.” I smiled as he turned red and sheepish, “You are, in a word, wonderful and I like you a lot. Plus you are an amazing kisser, and your ass looks great in those slacks. Does that explain what I think or do I need to compliment you some more?”

Glenn took my hand in his and wove his fingers in mine. “That’s plenty for now. I would like to say likewise about your kissing skills, but I think we should practice more… don’t you?”

I leaned over toward him smelling his fresh soapy smell and softly pressed my lips against his. “Mmmmmm….” I moaned, “…yes please.”

We then proceeded to make out like teenagers in a movie theater for the next half hour. Kissing and running our hands over the others back, face and hair. Finally Glenn moved us around on the sofa so he was on top of me, slowly my legs separated and his body moved between my spread thighs.

“OH!” I exclaimed.

Pulling back a bit to look at me Glenn said, “What, is something wrong?”

I smiled at him, knowing that he had no idea what had happened, “No sweetie, everything is fine. Very fine actually. I do have a question for you though.” I paused and wrapped my arms around his torso bringing him in closer contact with me.

“What question would that be?” he said kissing his way up my neck and across my jaw line.

“Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to be with me?” I smiled as Glenn paused in his kissing to laugh. I looked at his down turned face. “Do I really excite you that much Glenn?” I ask.

Glenn pressed his pelvis harder against my crotch and then looking me directly in the eyes, his face no more than 3 inches from mine, whispered, “Yes, you do really excite me that much. Does it excite you to know that you make me hard just by kissing me?”


I could feel my panties getting wet as he proceeded to dry hump me, grinding his hard slack covered cock against my pussy. “Ugh…. Oh, yes I love that I turn you on so easily. Ummm … exactly how big is it sweetie? It feels so BIG to me.” I start to grind my pelvis against him as he humps me.

“Do you really want to know?

I opened my closed eyes and looked at him. “Yes, I do want to know. I don’t want you to think I am some slut though.”

“Cynthia, I know better than that. I love that you are as swept up with me as I am with you.” Glenn move off of me and sat back in the corner of the sofa where I had been sitting. I could see the tempting bulge in the front of his slacks. Getting up off the sofa I stood in front of him.

“Well, fair is fair. If I am going to get a peek at part of you, the least I could do is share part of me. At the very least for inspiration.” As he watched I slowly unbuttoned the front of my shirt and pulled it open to reveal the silky black 40DD bra under it. I let the shirt drop to the floor as Glenn openly stared at my big soft tits. “Do you want the bra off or on… for now?”

Glenn looked up at my face and said, “On for now.”

Taking a pillow off the sofa I threw it on the floor and dropped to my knees on it. “Take off your shirt baby.” I said grabbing Glenn’s legs I spread them more open and pulled him down so his ass was just on the edge of the sofa cushion. He ripped off his shirt and tossed it over my head onto the chair. I leaned between his legs and rested my ample breasts on his thighs with his package snuggled under them.

“Glenn?” I asked stroking my hands up his chest, “would you mind if I took off your slacks?”

Glenn groaned and stroked my hair softly, “You are more than welcome to do anything you want to do.”

“Oh goodie, well then in that case the slacks and shoes have to go.” As I said this I moved my roaming hands and started to unbutton his slacks. Of course while I unbuttoned and unzipped him I made a point of brushing my hands and fingers against his cock. He was so hard by now that I could clearly see the outline of his head pointing to the left a bit. “Mmmm.. what’s this?” I moved my fingers down and lightly pinched the head through his pants.

“Oh my god!” his hand moved to mine as he shivered with excitement. “If you keep that up I am going to blow my load right here in my slacks.”

“Well,” I said with a sigh, “we can’t let that happen now can we. Lift up your ass a bit love.” As he complied I yanked off his slacks to find cotton boxers, slightly damp in one spot.

Staring at the spot, I look him in the eye and breath in deeply. He smiles and winks at me as I slide his shoes off followed by his pants which I crumple into a ball and tossed over my head. I pull off his socks and run my nails up his slightly hairy muscled legs. His skin is so warm. I feel his hand brushing along my arm and then playing with my hair.

“Your hair is so soft. I can’t believe how soft it is.” he says.

I looked up at him and moved my face into his palm, kissing the space below his thumb softly. The smell of his skin was overwhelming me and I could feel my pulse increase. “Oh Glenn, you smell so good.”

I moved up between his legs kissing and licking as I went. I paused to lick at his nipple. His abdominal muscles flinched as I placed wet kisses up his torso. I closed my eyes and suddenly his mouth was there. As our mouths did battle I slide my right hand up the leg of his shorts and lightly brushed the shaft of his cock.

“MMMMM…. Oh god!” he said into my hot mouth.

“You want more baby?” I whispered against his lips.

“Yes, please!” he sighed.

I drifted back down to get a good look at the warm creature in my hand. Unlike many women I actually like sucking cock.. I know that is a crude way to put it, but it’s true. I love the idea of giving that much unselfish pleasure. Of course with me because I do like it, it is not quite as unselfish as is could be. The big perk in this case was that Glenn’s dick, just like Glenn, was perfection. Pink and smooth and shaved clean with a yummy precum smell to it. I yanked off his shorts to get full access to his package and he lifted his ass again to help.

“Your cock is so beautiful Glenn.” I lifted up his ample dick by the shaft and kissed it square on the head. I could feel it pulsing in my hand as I stroked it and started to give him a world class blowjob.

“Oh Cynthia, God… I don’t think I can take much more of this.” He grunted as I fingered his balls and deep throated him at the same time. I have to give him credit. We had been making out, dry humping, and generally been turning each other on for the better part of an hour. He was just now feeling like he was going to cum with me sucking on his privates for the last 15 minutes. I admit that I was impressed at his stamina.

I took my mouth off of him and looked at his face. He was so beautiful. His face was contorted with the pressure of NOT cumming as I continued to stroke him. “Glenn? Look at me sweetie.” His lusty blue eyes drifted open as he watched me stroking his precum/saliva wet cock.

“You are so sexy.” He said as his hands clinched into fists. “Ohhh…GOD!”

“Glenn… go ahead and cum baby… I want to watch you shoot all over my tits.” I started stroking faster as I talked. Then reaching up with one hand I unclasped the front closure of my bra allowing my big boobs to tumble free.

I looked up at Glenn again when he gasped. “Oh…oh ..ohhh. Cynthia I’m going to cum…. Oh baby… are you ready? OOOOO… here it comes!!! AHHHHHH!!!!.......” As I stroked his cock it started to pulse and suddenly spurt after spurt of cum shot out, the first hitting me under my chin and the rest coating my tits. I kept stroking him as he shivered, gasped and moaned. I fought back the urge to taste his load that was all over me. We need to have a talk first before I did anything that risky.

I looked up and Glenn was laying back, legs spread gasping as he fought to catch his breath. I smiled at him and reached over to the table to get a few tissues to clean myself up. As I soaked up his cum he leaned forward. Suddenly his face was right there, looking me in the eyes.

“Hi.” I said. Smiling at him shyly.

Then he did the unexpected, he kissed me. DEEPLY!

Now, every woman out there at one time or another has given a guy head who would rather eat dirt than kiss her after his dick was in her mouth. I will never understand this. If a guy goes down on me and makes me cum.. I will french him after if he wants to. Even if he has me, if you get my drift, all over his face.

As I made out with a naked Glenn, topless, tissue still in hand all I could think about was getting him in the sack if he was still willing and able.

“I can’t believe you did that!” he said, pausing in his kissing.

There they were, all of my insecurities back with vengeance. “What?. What did I do?” I asked as I grabbed for my shirt. “You probably think I’m a big skank now don’t you? I should probably go huh?”

I suddenly find myself on the floor with a panting naked man on top of me. “CYNTHIA!!” he shouts to stop my yacking.

“What?” I say in my small shy voice that only shows up when I am truly frightened.

Glenn leans back a bit, looks me in the eye and says, “You are the most selfless, sexy, beautiful, funny, sexual, TALENTED woman I have ever had the pleasure of getting pleasure from.” I smile at him and he smiles back. “Now, you are also the most, self-doubting, low-confidence, body-conscience self-deprecating woman I have ever met. From now on you are not allowed to be self-conscience with me especially when I FINALLY get you naked and have my wicked way with you. If you have any doubts about what I think about you or your body.. Ask! Is that clear?”

I hug him to me, nothing between us except my loose shirt and the slacks I have yet to take off. “Yes Glenn. I understand.” I say feeling his face press into the hair near my neck.

“Now, I want you to get your sexy ass off of my floor and into my bed. Ok?” he says. “Because frankly I can’t wait to get my mouth between those lovely thighs and taste what I can lightly smell.. not to mention..” with this he moves his hand down to feel the damp crotch of my slacks, “.mmmm. what I can feel!”

“I love it when you’re forceful.” I reply waiting for the laugh I know will follow. He doesn’t disappoint me as I feel it vibrate from his chest through my breasts to warm my heart.

To be continued ….in the bedroom…..

12