An Unusual Encounter

Story Info
Letter from a young man to his girlfriend.
806 words
4.03
29.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey baby, just thought I'd tell you something, something bit strange that happened to me last night. Don't really want to tell anyone else about it, cos it's a bit embarrassing. I was on my way back from work, and as I got out of the station, 2 men came up to me. They asked me where I was going, so I told them that I was going home. They kept on walking along with me, one on either side of me, until suddenly we came to a door.

Before I knew what was going on, they pushed me through it, and forced me down onto my knees. I tried to push them off me, but they were far too big, and soon they both had their trousers down and their big hard dicks out. As one tried to force his dick into my mouth the other was tearing my clothes off. I tried as hard as I could not to open my mouth, but as I felt 2 fingers slide into my arse, my mouth opened in surprise, and a dick was pushed to the back of my throat.

I was still in shock, so wasn't quite sure what to do, but by now I didn't have much choice. I had one bloke, fucking my mouth hard, his hands on the back of my head, choking me on his dick, spit running down my face onto my chest, while the other one was behind me, fingering my arse, putting more and more fingers inside me. At first it was painful, and then I got used to it, and decided to resign myself to the fact that there was no way out of this without doing what they wanted. I stopped feeling the fingers inside my, and suddenly they were in my mouth, and I was tasting my own arse, licking them clean.

I soon had 2 men standing either side of me, both fucking my mouth one by one, as I tried to cover them both in as much spit as possible. Then, I was put onto all fours, and held down as one of them slowly forced his dick deep into my tight arse. I could feel the walls of my arse stretch as each inch of his dick moved deeper inside me, but before I could say anything, my mouth was filled again with dick.

So if you can imagine it; me on all fours, running my tongue all over that big hard dick, then having it slide deep into my mouth, making me choke on it, as another man stands behind me, my arse sticking out in the air, as he fucks it harder and harder, taking his dick out every now and then just to see my arsehole gaping. They swapped positions and asked me to spread my arse cheeks for them, so they could look down my arse, and then I felt a huge load of spit trickle deep down inside my gaping arse, and then another huge dick fill it all up again, as got back to sucking the other dick.

My dick was getting harder and harder, so they could see that I was getting turned on by 2 men fucking me hard, spit roasting me, ruining my tight arsehole. As one kept fucking me, he reached underneath and started wanking my hard dick, and in 2 seconds I came all over his hand. The other dick was taken out of my mouth, and as last I thought it was all over, but instead I was ordered to lick all the cum out of his hand. I said I didn't want to, and immediately felt a hard smack on my sore arse. I tentatively stuck my tongue into the hot sticky cum, not liking the taste of it. They told me that I'd better get used to it, and when I asked why, my cum was smeared all over my face, covering it, making me look like little cumslut.

They carried on fucking me, cum dripping off my face and onto the bed, and then they both pulled their dicks out, pushed me onto the floor again, and came all over me, until I was drenched in 3 loads of sticky cum. They then told me that I couldn't leave until every last drop was all licked up, and so I started pushing huge loads of cum into my mouth, filling me up until it started overflowing out of my mouth.

When I finally got to leave, they told me that next time they saw me, there were going to be 3 of them, so then I could have 4 loads of cum on my face, and that they were going to film the whole thing. Bet you'd like to get a copy of that, wouldn't you? ;)