An Unusual Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

"Ladies! That was some kinda lovin'!" Bobbie exclaimed. "Lisa, dear, you ate my pussy like a pro. I would have never known it was your first time out. And MJ, you must have loved me eating you. Your pussy dripped so much cream that mummy had a hard time licking it all up. I hope you loved it, dear. But you know what, girls? I don't believe I'm saying this, but you two have tired me all out. I just wanna lie here and enjoy my after-cum tingles. There is lots of room beside me. Why don't you two have yourselves some more alone-fun? Mary-Jane, Lisa hasn't had her cunt lapped yet. I think our guest could use a good pussy-licking. Give me a good show and I'll join you soon again after a rest." Bobbie didn't realize just how soon it would be.

Lisa and Mary-Jane were hardly listening. They were hugging and kissing and Bobbie glowed and smiled as she turned on her side to watch the girls. She cuddled her still tingly pussy as she very interestedly watched the girls express their love for one another.

Though she wasn't sure she'd ever really been in love with anyone except the first lady to bed her, Bobbie Montgomery was a great believer in love. While she'd always hoped that her daughter would inherit her lesbianism she also dearly wanted Mary-Jane to find and experience love. Deep in her heart, after all that had happened tonight, Bobbie wasn't so jaded as to believe her daughter and her friend were all about the sex. Sure, they seemed to revel in it. But it was more than that. Between them, she really believed there was real true love.

But now, love aside, her daughter and her friend put on quite a production. A sex-production that could have played in any lesbian video or porn-site. The kisses they shared were long, slow, tongue-kisses that had them both moaning. Candlelight was flickering on the smooth skin of their faces, making their wet, glossy lips sparkle and glisten as they kissed. The sheer sexiness of watching her daughter and her lover sharing such kisses beside her had Bobbie moaning too.

Then they took turns playing with each others chest, cupping, squeezing, lots of hot kisses and licks. Lisa had more on her chest for Mary-Jane to play with but Lisa's licking of MJ's nipples and aureola got her girlfriend rocking and rolling around all over the bed.

Soon MJ rolled Lisa on her back and Bobbie's hands went back to her pussy as she watched her daughter kiss her way down a flat, sexy tummy, triggering the spreading of a pair of shapely, luscious legs. Lisa gasped in anticipation because her friend had gone down on her earlier when they were alone and she had definitely loved how MJ's cunt-lapping had made her feel.

Bobbie was treated to a wonderful, but brief, look at a downy-haired, tight-lipped, lovely slit of a pussy before Mary-Jane's head blocked her view as she went to town on Lisa's beautiful box.

Bobbie could clearly hear the slurp of her daughter's tongue and some deep, sexy moans as she lapped up and down, tonguing Lisa's taut, very wet pussy-flaps. The bed jiggled slightly as Lisa shuddered violently when Mary-Jane stabbed a couple of fingers into her cunt and wiggled them all around. And a series of loud squeals echoed abound the room when Mary-Jane found her clit, tickled it with her fingers first, then kissed it, then licked it and finally sucked it into her mouth and vibrated her tongue over it as fast as she could.

Bobbie had made a fast recovery. Watching these two teens work themselves into a sex-frenzy made the horny Bobbie eager for more action. Her hot cunt was throbbing again. Had it ever stopped?

Lisa was grunting and moaning and squealing. Her lovely bottom was lifting off the bed, bringing Mary-Jane's head with it and she shuddered and shook and wailed as she flew over the top, squirting cunt-juice all over for her lover to lick up.

Bobbie tickled her hand up her daughter's back and tapped her lightly on her shoulder. "OK, dear, Ok. I can see you love the cunt and, believe me, mummy loves to see her daughter love a pussy, but maybe you should give your lover a little break. I've got a new idea for us to try."

Mary-Jane raised her head from Lisa's sweet pussy, leaned over and gave her mom a kiss. Licking Lisa's cunt-cream from her daughter's lips was heaven for Bobbie. It made her very hungry for more of this little sweetie's honey. Right from the factory.

"My turn to go down on Lisa." Bobbie declared. "It'll be a little tricky maybe, but if we arrange our bodies properly I can eat Lisa and Lisa, you can suck Mary-Jane's pussy. MJ, you wiggle yourself around just a little so you can get your head between my legs and give me a pussy-sucking. We'll each have a cunt to lick while our own pussy is being loved. How does all that sound? It's called a daisy-chain!"

"It sounds like a dream-cum-true!" Both young girls squealed in unison and then they giggled and kissed.

It took a lot of hugging and kissing and titty-sucking but finally the bodies were arranged to Bobbie's satisfaction. The horny mom felt the smoothness of Lisa's thighs on her cheeks, stuck out her tongue and did a long, slow slurp up Lisa's 18-year-old-virgin-until-tonight slit. Rasping her tongue over the taut pussy-lips, she shuddered when she felt her daughter do the same to her. MJ had her girlfriend's mouth loving her box and the other 18-year-old, in one fantastic night, had become quite a pussy-licker.

As Lisa's analytical brain reasoned, it was easy to become proficient at something, even when you were just learning, when you discovered that you just loved what you were doing!

Each woman had a cunt to eat and in turn was having her pussy lovingly, eagerly tended by one of the others. The bedroom was warm and became warmer. The unmistakable smell, the smell of love, became thicker in the air as cunt after cunt after cunt squirted creamy love-juice. The bedsheets grew wet. Although every attempt was made to lick up every drop of pussy-honey the scene was so intense, the orgasms so thrilling that these three just pumped out way too much sweet cream for it all to be licked up. So the heat and the smells and the squeals kept up and increased exponentially as the three lovers pleasured each other on and on and on.

'Til finally they were exhausted, especially 39-year-old Bobbie. But even the 18-year-olds were tired and breathing heavy, needing to suck in large lungfuls of air.

"Come and cuddle with me, dears," Bobbie panted, as the three sex-mates were untangling, still licking and kissing every time two mouths would come near each other.

Soon Bobbie was in the middle, young Lisa on her left, her daughter Mary-Jane lying on her right, and Bobbie snuggled them both tight to her, twisting her head side to side to enjoy some last kisses from each of them.

They were soon to drift off to a contented sleep, holding each other, but not before Bobbie asked her daughter's girlfriend, "Lisa, honey, what do you suppose your Mom is doing tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, Bobbie. Why?"

"Oh, nothing, dear. I just had a thought. Come, give me one more kiss and then let's drift off. Sweet dreams my angels."

It must be said that Bobbie's last thought before sleep claimed her was not about the girls with her in her bed. It was all about lovely Lisa's Mom. Bobbie, thinking she'd see the gorgeous Jacqueline Warren tomorrow, had the sweetest dreams of all.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers