An Unusual Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

This meant that Ally had both of the older cunts to herself. Kneeling between Jackie and Bobbie's outstetched legs, bending one way and then the other, she switched back and forth, sucking one pussy and then the other. All the while stroking the smooth backs of Lisa and Mary-Jane as they rode their itchy cunts all over their mom's faces, reveling in the hot sucking of their mothers. The girls were so hot that it took no time at all before they were squealing in ecstasy and quenching their mom's hot thirst with their gushes of creamy girlie-cum! Jackie and Bobbie's heels drummed on the mattress as Ally ate their pussies into squirting loads of juice for the always cum-hungry policewoman to lick up.

"Oh, wow!" exclaimed Mary-Jane as she exploded through her cum, drenching her mom's lovely face. "Woman, did I ever need that!" She leaned to the side and gave Lisa some hot kisses. "I wanted to fuck Amanda all day and I just know she wouldn't have minded at all!"

Bobbie had to swallow a good mouthful of her daughter's cunt-honey before she could answer. "You're right, MJ. I could see that Amanda was hot for you and I'm sorry. But, MJ, that is just the way your other mom and I felt. We wouldn't have wanted strange girls dragging you gals into sex. Whether you wanted it or not. We all had a wonderful day and just think of the blow-out sex that is waiting for you and Amanda. And you and Julie, honey. I think it'll be all the better that we've waited to do it up right."

She reached up to give one of MJ's titties a squeeze. "I'm gonna phone their moms in the morning and set up a meeting, have them over for lunch or something. I know you gals think it terribly old-fashioned of us, but your other mom and I will just be more comfortable. I still think it is important that we have the moms on-side before we have you jumping in the sack with their daughters. If you two were sweet, innocent little virgins, like Amanda and Julie, you remember, the girls you used to be, once upon a time, instead of the cunt-hungry lesbians that you are now, that is what we would want. Before I met Jackie, I had lots of sex with girls Julie and Amanda's age but only when the girls were already having sex anyway, already."

She chuckled. "And besides, looking at those two gorgeous girls today, I really, really want to meet their moms!"

"Yeah, I know you're right, mom. It was just tough keeping my hands off Amanda. Didn't you think she was just gorgeous? And Julie too. Lisa, I know you were hot to fuck her, don't tell me you weren't!"

"Who said I wasn't?" Lisa replied, sitting on her mom's tits now as MJ was sitting on her mom's, and leaning down to feed her own titties into her mom's hungry mouth. "Julie's a real doll. A wonderful, fuckable doll and I'm going to eat out her puss and teach her how to suck the cum out of mine." She squealed a little as her mom playfully bit her nipple.

All this hot talk was heating up the women again. Ally was still crouching between the legs of Jackie and Bobbie, listening to the conversation, playing with their twitching twats and fondling the bums of Lisa and Mary-Jane sitting on their moms breasts. Dreaming of fucking Julie and Amanda herself!

Bobbie reached down and tousled Ally's hair just as Ally gave her pussy another sweet kiss. "And you, my dear, I was so proud of you today."

Ally looked up from her pleasant pussy-sucking task and grinned, her face wet with juicy cream.

"Come here, sweetie," Bobbie told her, "Come lie beside me. Cuddle with me, dear." Bobbie stretched out her arm and Ally lay on it so Bobbie could snuggle her close. They kissed.

"I know you love us, Ally. Mary-Jane hop off mummy now. I want Ally to sit up and feed me her pussy. I think she really deserves another good pussy-suck and I'm going to give it to her, right now!"

Jackie, lying beside Bobbie on the other side, took Mary-Jane's hand.

"Scrunch down, sweetie," she said to Lisa, "make room for Mary-Jane to sit on my face and feed me her pussy while Ally does the same for your other mom."

Lisa slid her ass down her mother's body leaving a slimy, creamy trail because her cunny was still dripping juice. She mated her crotch to her mom's and began a lovely rocking motion, stimulating both their pussies, giving them both shivers and thrills.

Mary-Jane hopped off her mom and now that Jackie's mouth was free she snuggled her cunny right over it, dripping cream and then more cream into Jackie's mouth as her tongue came out and applied some long, wet licks all around her box. Mary-Jane was facing Lisa, sitting cunt-to-cunt with Jackie, as she did this and so they could hug and kiss while all three pussies were vibrating and sending jolts of pleasure through the three of them.

Beside them, Ally was squealing with the lovely work Bobbie was doing on her hot, sweet twat. Lisa and Mary-Jane quit hugging each other and both reached out and cuddled one of Ally's titties, flicking their thumbs over her nipples. This added to Ally's pleasure and she gushed out more cream for Bobbie to enjoy.

Once the ladies had all cum in this set-up they switched it around again. They were all incredibly hot tonight! Ally, Mary-Jane and Lisa apparently weren't the only ones that had their fire stoked by all the new girls around the house all day.

Bobbie realized that her taste for younger women had increased over the years. While Jackie was 34, her love for her was a whole different case. Sex with her daughters had been increasingly pleasurable for Bobbie and, today, she had looked upon Julie and Amanda as more than just her daughter's friends or even girlfriends. Bobbie knew that if she and Jackie received any encouragement at all from their mothers for their daughters to experience lesbian sex with Lisa and Mary-Jane, it would not stop there.

As for Jackie, she was still amazed at her transformation since meeting Bobbie. A few months ago she had been sexually repressed, unaware of her lesbian leanings, only knowing that she hated what passed for sex with her now-dead husband, Pete. Now she reveled in her sex with Bobbie. She also loved the sex with her daughters and, she too, was not about to deny her yearning to go to bed with the lovely Amanda and her gorgeous friend, Julie.

Before Bobbie, Jackie would have thought such thoughts were condemning her to purgatory. If she'd even considered having such thoughts. Now it seemed natural, even beautiful. Bobbie had made her so happy she thought if she could make other women as happy as she was and realize their true lesbian selves, then not only she shouldn't be ashamed of it, it was her duty.

Bobbie and Jackie's big bed was just big enough for what the ladies tried next. They arranged themselves in a circle, but bigger than the 3-woman circle they had going when the girls came home.

This time it was a five-woman daisy-chain they were attempting and, with lots of laughing, they pulled it off. Jackie's mouth was on Bobbie's pussy, Bobbie's on Ally's, Ally's on Lisa's, Lisa's on Mary-Jane's and Mary-Jane got to complete the chain, sucking Jackie's hot pussy and receiving her beautiful offerings of pussy-juice.

Five women, eating five pussies. It was beautiful! The slurping and licking sounds filled the room along with the squeals and moans of women being pussy-licked towards orgasm. Their bodies were shuddering and shaking so much they actually managed to cause the sturdy oak bed to jiggle a little!

It was impossible to tell who had their cum first or last. Maybe it was simultaneous. No one really cared. Five pussies spasmed. The cunny-cream flowed. Thirsty, sucking mouths were filled with gushes of hot girlie-cum. Hot, creamy cunt-honey was savored and swallowed and five beautiful women sucked for more. The moans and squeals became louder and the cums intensified. The wonderful lesbian sex went on and on and these five women never wanted it to end.

However, finally they were exhausted. It had been a long, hot day, filled with sexual tension, topped off by this incredible, show-stopping lesbian orgy. When the last cum-shudder subsided, five very tired but satisfied women did not even move. Heads resting on the thighs of the woman whose pussy they had been eating-out, the five women drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Their wonderful Saturday was over.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers