An Unusual Family Ch. 08

Story Info
The women meet Amanda and Julie's moms, Sarah and Kim.
8.2k words
4.68
26.9k
21

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

Sunday morning dawned. There was a beautiful sunrise, but the sleeping, fucked-out women, didn't see it. After screwing each other almost unconscious, Jackie and Bobbie, Lisa and Mary-Jane and the surrogate, sort-of-adopted, pseudo-daughter, 26-year-old Ally Michaels all slept in a little and missed the gorgeous sunrise.

But, finally they awoke, all still snuggled warmly together in Bobbie and Jackie's extra-big, cozy bed. The five women had topped off Saturday's pool party that had included Julie and Amanda, the friends of Lisa and Mary-Jane, by having a wonderful orgy. Climaxing, (if you'll pardon the pun) with all five locked in a beautiful lesbian daisy-chain, mouth to pussy, mouth to pussy, and so on, in a large circle that covered the entire big bed. The few minutes following their awakening were filled with hugs and kisses as the five lovers celebrated the start of a new day by doling out some love to one another. Lots of snuggles and kisses. Temptation was rampant for more sex-play but there was a lot to do today so they didn't linger too long in the bed.

Bobbie, the head of this loving family, who no one ever questioned or begrudged, made sure of that. She got them to pull their bums out of the bed, all admiring each others lovely asses as they did so and together all five made use of Bobbie and Jackie's enormous shower room and helped each other wash away the residue of their late-night sex marathon.

Washed, dried and refreshed, still naked, they returned to the bedroom. Bobbie stripped the extra-large sheets from her extra-large bed and they all helped re-make it. Everyone chuckled when they saw that the sheets that were removed were basically one large pussy-juice stain. Five women, in the same bed, orgasming, one after the other, almost steadily for several hours will do that to sheets. Even if every effort is being made for the other women to lick up all that pussy-juice.

All five donned bikinis, seemingly the uniform of this home, and since everyone was starving they went downstairs together. Ally, Lisa and Mary-Jane gave Bobbie and Jackie the morning off, put on the coffee and started making pancakes and French toast. Jackie and Bobbie went out to sit by the pool and enjoy the quiet, with only the chirping of the birds, plus the warmth of the early morning sun. When the coffee was ready, Lisa poured two cups and took them to her moms. "Breakfast will be served shortly, oh honored guests!" she clowned around.

"Do you think we'll really get any breakfast served out here?" Jackie wondered out loud, after Lisa had left, "Or will our daughters get all horny for one another, as per usual and forget about us?"

Bobbie chuckled, "I guess we'll find out, Jacks." She took out her cell phone, where she'd snuggled it in her bikini cup next to one of her glorious titties, and pushed the numbers she had been given the night before by Amanda and Julie.

Of course, Jackie could only hear one end of the conversation. "Hello, Ms. Scott? This is Roberta Montgomery . . . Yes, that's right . . . Mary-Jane's mom . . . Pardon me? Amanda can't quit talking about Mary-Jane this morning?" Bobbie winked at Jackie, "Well, Mary-Jane won't quit pestering me about Amanda either, Ms. Scott. Pardon me again? . . . O.K., that's Sarah . . . Well, Sarah, I was hoping you would be free to come over to our house this afternoon. I have something to discuss with you . . . yes, concerning our daughters . . . oh, yeah, I'd thought you'd be wanting to talk with me too! . . . you'll be here about one? Lovely! I look forward to meeting you. Bye for now!"

Bobbie looked at Jackie and grinned. "Well, that's mine. Do you want to phone Ms. Ross, honey?"

Jackie laughed, "Toss me your phone. Mine's inside somewhere."

Just as Jackie was wrapping up her conversation with Julie's mom, practically word for word the same conversation as been had by Bobbie and Amanda's mom, Ally, Lisa and Mary-Jane arrived from the kitchen pushing the cart filled with platters containing stacks of pancakes and French toast, bacon and sausages. Plus a new pot of coffee. There wasn't a whole lot of conversation while the woman enjoyed a wonderful breakfast on the picnic table. As Bobbie poured maple syrup on some French toast she realized, again, that the sweet syrup was nowhere near as yummy as the wonderful honey that she could get to squirt from her lovely daughter's beautiful pussies.

When she was finished her breakfast, Ally jumped in the pool, swam some lengths and, emerging from the water, announced that, before they'd brought the breakfast out, she'd been talking with her partner and that she had to meet him at the station. Some looks that no one else noticed, passed between Ally and Bobbie, but Bobbie just shrugged her shoulders and said, "We'll miss you, dear. Call me later, please."

After Ally had gone inside to get dressed, leastways no one assumed she was going to the station in her bikini, Bobbie and Jackie chuckled and addressed their daughters.

"I was taking to Sarah Scott already this morning and Jackie had a conversation with Kim Ross, Julie's Mom." Bobbie began. "They were both watching for their daughters to come home last night, looking out their respective front windows and what do you suppose they saw? They each saw their daughters having kisses with you two. Long, slow, sexy, tongue kisses. What do you girls have to say about that?"

Lisa and Mary-Jane looked at each other and then their moms. "But you said we could give Julie and Amanda good-night kisses, moms." they protested.

Bobbie and Jackie looked at each other and burst into laughter at the worried look on their daughter's faces. OK. They'd had their little joke. Jackie came clean.

"Sweeties, that was wonderful. The looks on your faces was just priceless. Anyway, we worked hard all day yesterday to get Julie and Amanda comfortable with lesbian love and seducing them just a little. That plan seems to have worked just about perfect. And, sweethearts, Sarah and Kim don't seem angry about you having kisses with their daughters. They're just very curious and expressed some concern, that's all. They seem genuine in their concern for their daughters and a little frightened that their daughters might be lesbians. But they want to talk about it. When they didn't angrily bite our heads off, or accuse you two of molesting their daughters and seemed willing to discuss the situation, we realized that probably everything was going to work out."

Bobbie took over. "Anyhow, they will all be on their way over here shortly. Moms and daughters. We'd like you all to stay out here, though. Jackie and I will send the girls out, have some tea or some wine with their moms and talk the situation over, moms to moms. But no sex-action unless I come out and give it the O.K. O.K? Chin up everyone. I have a good feeling. I believe everyone will have the ones they want in the sack by sundown. If not long before."

Jackie and Bobbie announced that since the girls had made breakfast that they would clean up and took all the dishes back in the house. Lisa and Mary-Jane remained. Their luscious bodies clad only in their different colored bikinis, the two of them looked positively scrumptious lounging by the pool. They found their cell-phones and dialed.

When Amanda's sweet voice answered her cell, MJ's heart melted a little and she cooed into the phone, "Good morning, my lovely Amanda. Do you recognize my voice? It's me, Mary-Jane. Did you sleep well, you foxy thing, you?"

A similar conversation was taking place in the lounge chair beside her. "Hi, Julie, sweetie, it's me, Lisa. Just called to see how you were this morning and if you'd had sweet dreams about me. I had lovely dreams with you in them!"

That wasn't entirely true. Lisa had been fucking so hard and was so sexed out that when she had finally fallen asleep she hadn't dreamed about anything. But she sure knew how to sweet-talk Julie. Telling her things she knew any girl wants to hear. But Lisa meant them. She wasn't doing a boy imitation and just bull-shitting to get into Julie's panties. She figured she really didn't have to. She just wanted Julie to feel good.

Amanda Scott was very excited. She had admired Mary-Jane Montgomery, during classes, from afar and joined the drama club, once she knew Mary-Jane was in it, hoping for the chance to be near her. She'd never kissed anyone before but, nervous as hell, she had put all her heart into her effort to give Mary-Jane a proper, sexy kiss the afternoon the club had play try-outs at their meeting.

Julie Ross had never kissed anyone either, before those practice kisses for the play. But she had been dreaming about it. She felt silly as hell, but she'd even practiced kissing a mirror. She had thought about asking Amanda to practice with her, but had chickened out of that. She had really been excited about spending the day with Lisa when she'd invited her to her house for the pool party. She had been thrilled all day being around Lisa and had swooned and her pussy creamed when she took her in her arms beside the car last night and proceeded to kiss her. With some meaning and feeling, not like their try-out kiss at the meeting at school.

Amanda Scott did not know anything about sex and less about lesbians, how they were, how they acted, whether she was one or not. She just knew that her whole body tingled when she was near Mary-Jane. She hadn't even been schooled by her mom about her puberty and the wild hormone ride she had been taken on. But she was absolutely convinced of one fact. She was in love with Mary-Jane Montgomery. And now, here was the girl she was in love with, calling her on a beautiful Sunday morning.

"May I see you today, Mary-Jane? I really want to," she said to MJ. "I had so much fun spending the day with you yesterday."

Mary-Jane chuckled into the phone. "Of course we can do something today, if you like. My mom has been talking with your mom and I believe you are all coming over here. Maybe we can sneak off by ourselves and have kisses like we did last night. I think you liked that, didn't you, Amanda? I like your kisses. You are really good at it."

Amanda's pulse was racing. Her virgin pussy was throbbing and wet at the unexpected compliment. "Oh yes, Mary-Jane. I loved it when you kissed me. I'd love more kisses with you."

Mary-Jane chuckled again, "Then more kisses with me is exactly what you shall have, cutie. I'll see you soon, Amanda."

Amanda was breathing hard. "I can't wait, Mary-Jane." she replied. She desperately wanted to add, 'I love you, Mary-Jane', but chickened out. Both girls ended the call more-or-less simultaneously. They managed to avoid the old teen cliché of, 'you hang up first, no, you hang up first.'

Lisa might have laughed at the corniness and the clichés emerging from that phone call, except her conversation with Julie Ross, occurring at the exact same time, was taking the identical direction, including many of the same chiches. If you overheard one conversation, you overheard two, because Lisa and Julie Ross were saying the exact same things to one another. Because, similar to Amanda's mom, Julie's mom, Kim, had sadly neglected Julie's sex education, seemingly embarrassed to talk to her daughter about life and growing up and sex and other things a girl her age needed to know.

Julie didn't understand the feelings she was having about other girls and especially Lisa. All she knew is that her stomach did flip-flops when she was around Lisa Warren and that when Lisa had kissed her last night she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. There was an unfamiliar moistness between her legs. Like Amanda, Julie was naïve sexually and didn't know anything about being a lesbian although, from what little she knew, she suspected she might be one. But how was she to know for sure? Once they were home in their beds, last night, Amanda and Julie had spent a long time on the phone with each other, trying to explain to one another the feelings they were having.

Once they ended their calls, Lisa and Mary-Jane, dove in the pool, swam some laps, met somewhere in the middle of the pool and hugged and kissed. They stroked each others bodies and discussed what they hoped was going to happen this afternoon.

They knew all about Jackie and Bobbie having other women in their bed. But, leaving Ally aside, they hadn't done that yet. They'd been told that having an extra girlfriend was OK for them as long as they didn't lie to one another. So, anticipating jumping in the sack with someone else today, they assured each other that lying and sneaking around would never happen and each declared their love for the other, swearing that having sex with another girl would not change that love. Only they knew whether each really believed what they were saying.

**********

Hearing the door-bell, Jackie and Bobbie answered the door together and greeted Sarah Scott and Kim Ross. Having company, they had changed from their bikinis into shorts and t-shirts. Along with the mothers, were, of course, their daughters. She noticed the girls had arrived with their hot bodies already gloriously displayed in their bikinis, towels over their shoulders. Jackie and Bobbie carefully watched their mother's reaction as they gave the girls hugs, telling them how pretty they looked.

"Lisa and Mary-Jane are out by the pool." Bobbie told them. "Why don't you two run out there, have a swim and leave us mothers to have a talk and get to know one another?"

Sarah Jacobs and Kim Ross were both striking looking women. Not to mention sexy! Both had long, dark hair. They were dressed similarly in simple sun-dresses which exposed quite a bit of their fine bodies without blatantly being obvious or slutty. Kim Ross was a little taller and had a bigger chest than her friend. Overall, Jackie and Bobbie thought they both looked just scrumptious.

They'd both had husbands but were now divorced. Both husbands had left with the same complaint. After Julie had come along, and Amanda, their wives had seemed to lose all interest in sex. Neither man had been laid – by their wives, at least - in a long while. Were they just cold? Were they out and out frigid? Were they just up-tight? Were they lesbians? Cold and frigid were the top contenders. No one even thought of the lesbian angle. After all, they were both married with a child.

Of course, Amanda and Julie were anxious to find Lisa and MJ. They were very hot to be around the objects of their affections. They desperately wanted Lisa and Mary-Jane to greet them with kisses but they wondered if they dared hope or dared let them with their moms so near-by. They worried, even though, granted, that last night, their moms had said nothing to them except to ask them if they'd had a nice day and with a quick, 'sure did, mom!', they had ran off to their rooms to phone one another. The lack of questions about their day with their friends had been very conspicuous at breakfast at both households. It was almost as if there was something their mothers did not want to know.

Once the girls had went outside, Jackie and Bobbie seated Sarah and Kim on one couch. "Coffee, tea, or would you like a glass of wine?" Jackie asked.

Both women answered quickly, in unison, "I think I'd like a glass of wine!"

Bobbie seated herself while Jackie went to fetch some White Zinfadel that was chilling in the fridge along with some glasses. The two women seemed very uncomfortable, sitting very straight, each at one end, on the very edge of the couch. Bobbie attempted to put them at their ease.

"Please sit back and relax, ladies. I don't bite, you know. And neither does Jackie." She chuckled, softly. "We only nibble. Seriously now, ladies, please make yourselves comfortable." Jackie returned and each woman gratefully took a gulp of the wine she gave them.

"We know you aren't going to bite us." Sarah Scott said. "Obviously. We're just a little nervous. Neither of us has been in this kind of situation before."

"And what exactly is this terrible situation you find yourselves in?" Bobbie asked. "Four adult women discussing our daughters. What's the big deal? Don't be nervous, please, ladies. Myself, I think it's a rather nice situation." Her eyes sparkled as she surveyed the very womanly forms of their guests. "You two are concerned that you saw our daughters kissing your daughters. I suppose that's understandable even though, I gotta say, I'm not sure that I understand it. Well, drink your wine and settle down. Let's talk things over.

"We are all adults here and we're going to have a nice, frank, safe, adult conversation." She took a sip. "But first, Sarah," she said looking at her and "you, Kim," she said, shifting her gaze over to Julie's mom, "No matter what is said here today, it is our hope that we can all be friends. It would be nice, beings as our daughters seem destined to be friends." She smiled. "You know, going to the same school and belonging to the same club and all."

Bobbie continued smoothly, "So, Sarah and Kim, first off, why don't you let me give you my little speech. I'll tell you what I think about your daughters and when I'm finished you can jump on me with both feet, if you think I'm wrong and ask any questions you like."

Sarah and Kim both drank more wine and nodded. Jackie smiled and re-filled their nearly empty glasses. She decided the way Sarah and Kim were emptying their glasses she better put another bottle to chill. She knew her wife well. She knew Bobbie wouldn't pull any punches. She had a feeling Sarah and Kim were going to need the fortification.

"Well, now, I hope you're comfortable because I've got a lot to say," Bobbie began. "To begin with, I should tell you, just in case you don't know already, that Jackie and I are lesbians. We are married and we love each other. I've known I was a lesbian all my life, while my wife here just realized she was several months ago, when we first met. Jackie, dear, if I twisted your arm or waved my magic wand and, somehow, magically, turned you into a lesbian, against your will, please tell that to our guests."

Sarah Scott glanced over at her friend Kim. "We might be naïve about certain things, Ms. Montgomery," she said, "but we aren't totally dumb. Of course, any girl can be raped by a man, or, I suppose another woman, but we realize a total change of sexual orientation can't be 'forced' onto anyone."

Bobbie smiled. "Please, no more 'Ms. Montgomery'. I'm Bobbie and this is Jackie. And you're right on about that, Sarah. I'm glad we all agree, so far. Anyway, to continue. Our daughters are lesbians, also. Obviously, as you just pointed out, Sarah, we didn't make them that way, except maybe by contributing our DNA. They just are who they are. They sleep with each other and with us. I hope that doesn't shock you. Let me just say, again, just in case you haven't noticed, that we are all very happy. Sarah and Kim, you each have a beautiful daughter, both of whom I suspect are lesbians also. I'm sorry if that troubles you. But it hardly matters for what I have to say next.

"The point is, ladies, they don't know themselves whether they are lesbians or not. They are confused and having feelings they don't understand. And they are 18-years-old! They are growing up, ladies. No, correction, they are grown up. They are young women. I really hope this doesn't offend you, and you can be as angry with me as you like, but I think, as mothers, you have sadly neglected a large part of your motherly obligations by not talking to your daughters about what they are going through. Not educating them about their bodies and sex. As mothers, I suppose the fact that your daughters might be lesbians maybe would concern you, but I find the fact that your daughters don't even know about themselves, is the real issue here."

She paused for a moment but Bobbie wouldn't have been Bobbie if she had stopped before she had said everything she had to say. "Be angry at me, all you want, if you like, but I'm not finished. Jackie, love, fill Sarah and Kim's glasses. They are looking a little uncomfortable again. More wine might help them relax. Kim and Sarah, I'm trying to be as kind as I can be, but your daughters have grown up and there is not a damn thing you can do about that. Happens to all us moms. Our children grow up on us. Your daughters are experiencing all kinds of feelings now, possibly, but not likely, for the first time. They are noticing boys and other girls, hearing other boys and girls talking about sex, observing boys and girls kissing and stuff. And if you don't mind me saying so, I think Julie and Amanda have definitely noticed other girls more than boys.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers