An Unusual Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

At the same time, Amanda's perky breasts were also getting some loving from Mary-Jane. All the girl's hands were all over one another. It was plainly obvious to Sarah Scott and Kim Ross that their daughters were enjoying everything immensely and having the time of their lives.

As Sarah and Kim continued to watch their daughters, Lisa and Mary-Jane guided them to the side of the pool, gripped their hips and hoisted them out of the water, to plunk their lovely, naked asses down on the patio stones. Then, all the mothers could see were their daughters throwing back their heads and moaning, their fingers clutching the hair of Lisa and Mary-Jane as the heads of the obviously experienced girl-lovers, disappeared between the open legs of their daughters.

Bobbie chuckled. "See, don't your daughters look like they are enjoying themselves? If they don't like being made love to by our girls, they sure aren't putting up much of a fight about it. Why don't we go up to our bedroom and enjoy ourselves also? Why should the young girls have all the fun?" Sarah and Kim did not resist as Bobbie and Jackie put their arms around their waists and guided them over to the stairs.

Once upstairs, inside the bedroom, Bobbie and Jackie, with velvety whispers, slid down the zippers on the women's sun-dresses. Bobbie plunged her hands inside, found Sarah's panties and roughly tugged them down enough that she could take two big handfuls of her creamy ass. Sarah's bum-cheeks were smooth and firm and felt really hot in Bobbie's eager hands as she cuddled and rolled the lush bottom of Sarah Scott.

Jackie, unusual for her, was one step ahead of her wife. With what must have been light-speed, while Bobbie was still enjoying kisses and the feel of Sarah's hot ass in her hands, she had gotten Kim Ross completely naked and they were lying on the bed. Jackie was squeezing Kim's lovely-looking boobs tight, had her beauties pushed together and was sliding her lips from tit-peak to shiny tit-peak. Whichever of Kim's humungous nipples that wasn't in Jackie's mouth, looked like it could shoot laser beams to wherever Kim wanted to shoot them!

Bobbie, laughing quietly at the events of the day, laid Sarah next to her friend, and, after frantically getting her the rest of the way naked, proceeded to cover her body, head to toe with warm, wet kisses. One step ahead again, Jackie already had Kim Ross moaning in pleasure as she went down on her hot pussy. Bobbie could plainly hear her wife's lip smacks and slurps as she sucked up the hot pussy-lube of Kim. Not even to mention Kim's hot squeals and whimpers! It sounded so delicious that Bobbie dived into Sarah Scott's hot cunt and proceeded to give her a pussy-loving like none she'd had ever had before.

Almost instinctively, Sarah grabbed big handfuls of Bobbie's hair and thrust her cunny up at her new lover and pissed out cunt-cream, more than she even knew she had! She was shivering and shaking as she'd never felt anything like this before! Somehow, in the midst of all the thrills engulfing her, she found time to chuckle at the thought that if her husband had made her feel even ½ as good as this, she'd probably still be married. Did this make her a lesbian, she wondered. Her last thought before her body was engulfed with the wonderful pleasure of her climax was, 'Who friggin' cares!'

Beside them, Kim Ross was having much the same kind of thoughts as she had her hands tangled in Jackie's hair, holding her head tightly, in case the hard-licking woman had any thoughts of moving it. Fat chance, of that!

Of course - who would have? - Kim didn't want anything interrupting the incredible, sugary thrills pounding up and down the length of her body. She moaned and groaned, arched her ass up off the bed and drenched Jackie's face with a big gush of girl-cum. Lost as she was in the thrills wrenching through her, she found a couple of brain cells reflecting that if she'd ever got ¼ as wet for her husband, letting him fuck her wouldn't have seemed like such a chore.

She even found time for this little nugget of insight. Her lack of arousal? Was that his fault? Or maybe she'd always would have rather been in bed with a woman?

Both Bobbie and Jackie raised their heads from the pussy they were loving, and shared a wonderful kiss, mingling the pussy-cream of the two women. The only thought left in Kim Ross' and Sarah Scott's heads at this moment was that if these women's daughter's were making Amanda and Julie feel like this, then, what the fuck, they'd all be lesbians together!

Bobbie and Jackie had Sarah and Kim on a wonderful merry-go-round ride and they twirled them around and around until both women were wailing, shrieking messes, gushing out bucketfuls of honey again and again. Bobbie and Jackie quit pussy-licking for a moment, looked at each other, their lips glistening wet and dripping with pussy-juice, grinned and threw themselves into another lovely, very wet kiss.

There eyes locked with the tacit agreement that their own pussy-needs could wait for the moment. Giving Sarah and Kim all the pleasure they could handle, getting them hooked on lesbian sex, was the priority!

With these four moms sweating up the sheets in bed and their four daughters wetting up the lounge chairs by the pool, one might say a good time was had by all!

Meantime, downtown, Ally Michaels was getting no sex at all, at the moment. She was at the police station. In very deep conversation with her partner.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers