An Unusual Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Bobbie's 40th Birthday Bash
10k words
4.62
27k
24

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

Mary-Jane Montgomery bit her tongue, gave a high-pieced squeal and groaned. She squeezed her eyes tight shut, rolled her head back and forth on the pillow - tough to do because she had some restrictions on her head movements - and wriggled her ass on the cool satin sheets of the bed.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck me!" she cried, "Lis, Lis, Lis! Right there, baby-girl! Give me another fucking lick there, sissy-doll! Lick, baby, lick! Twiddle that tongue! I'm almost there, sweets. I'm almost fuckin' there! Watch out, baby! Here comes the juice!"

By the end of that horny speech she was gasping, panting, really out of breath but she was exactly correct. One more wet lick on her tingling clitty from her sister's hot tongue and she was there all right. She was right fuckin' there! Right where she wanted to be! She had her cum, and it was a really sweet one! Mary-Jane jibbered and moaned as her cunny sent rippling shivers all through her, and her throbbing cunt spewed gobs of creamy girlie-cum for her sister to lick up. Her ass was humping on the bed now, thrusting her cunt upwards, carrying her sister's head with it because her face was still buried deep in her pussy, delightfully doing what Lisa liked to do best. That was eat-out her sister's sweet cunt until she sent her sister/lover/wife spiraling out of control and she would be rewarded with the sweet honey of her lover's cum.

Not that Lisa needed any encouragement, but she had barely heard all Mary-Jane's hot words urging her on. The restrictions on Mary-Jane's head movements were Jackie's smooth thighs as she was kneeling over her daughter's face feeding her some cunt too. Between moans of pleasure and hot words of encouragement to Lisa, Mary-Jane's tongue glided lovingly over Jackie's smooth pussy-lips, feeling the rasp of Jackie's pussy-stubble, tongue-tip tickling, poking deep inside the wet, clingy walls of her mother's sweet pussy thus making talking difficult. Not to say, impossible!

When Jackie's pleasure grew too intense, her clit too sensitive, she would hold her cunt just out of the reach of Mary-Jane's hungry lips and tongue and just enjoy the sugary thrills her daughter had surging through her, while her pussy drooled fresh, warm cream down into MJ's greedy, sucking mouth. This is when the teen-age cunt-lapper had enough vocal ability to urge her sister on the most.

Jackie was facing towards Mary-Jane's feet which put her in perfect position to watch her daughter suck the delicious cum from her sister's throbbing box and enjoy the sight of Lisa's hands jazzing away at her own sizzling hot cunt. From time to time, Jackie would lean down and using her silky blonde hair, lift her daughter's head from MJ's snatch so the two could kiss deeply, their cum-lubricated tongues tickling, sliding and tangling hotly together. Jackie could taste the sweetness of MJ's cunt-honey all over her daughter's mouth. She had tasted that lovely, creamy juice many times, of course, but Jackie always got a special thrill in sampling Mary-Jane's cunt-lube from her daughter's lips.

Sometimes, when her ass was raised above MJ's head, putting her snatch, for the moment, out of reach of Mary-Jane's thirsty tongue, MJ would mischievously slip two fingers up her mom's bum and wiggle them all around. Jackie would shiver and shake and cry out and her throbbing, hot pussy would gush out another bucketful of honey that would drench Mary-Jane's face and hair plus the sheets under her head with all the cunny-juice that the little teen just couldn't lick up.

These three women had had sex with each other countless times but their love for each other always made their sex-play new and fresh. Tonight, once they had switched positions many times and given each other many sweet cums they relaxed and cuddled together, Lisa and Mary-Jane snuggled, one on each side of their mom. Shivery after-cum thrills still rippled through them all as Jackie hugged each of her daughters tight.

"When do you suppose mom will be home?" Lisa wondered, referring to Bobbie, when all the panting was dying down and she finally had enough air to finally break the blissful silence. Jackie gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

She laughed at that one. "All I know, sweetie, is that Ally called and said she needed to talk to your mom, alone," she said, "so your other mom took her out tonight for a nice evening and by now they are back at Ally's place. What would be your best guess about when your mom might be home from Ally's bed?"

That made Lisa and Mary-Jane hoot also. If you were any kind of reasonably good looking woman, especially a 'younger', good looking woman, getting into policewoman Ally Michael's bed was incredibly easy. Finding the self-discipline to get out of it was the hard part.

Lisa leaned over and gave her mom a long kiss on the mouth. "Well, it's kinda handy that mom isn't here because we've been wanting to talk to you alone. Next Saturday is her birthday and we were thinking we should have a real cool party. We'll have our girlfriends, Julie and Amanda and your and mom's girlfriends, Sarah and Kim, Ally, of course, plus we'll invite girls from the drama club."

"Mmmmm," Jackie moaned, returning her daughter's kiss. "Sounds like a blast. Could be real interesting. And I'll invite Jeanette McDonnell and that sexy PA of hers. You gals think that Julie and Amanda need to getting it from other girls, don't you? Your other mom and I feel the same about their mothers. They are both good lovers but they really need to find play-mates of their own, besides us. Go ahead and set it up, dear. Your mom is going to be the big 4-0. We really should do something special for her. An all-girl party sounds like just the ticket. I'll pick one up anyway but we shouldn't even need a cake because I'm sure you two will have the house full with sweet, young twinkies for your mom to sample. Let's make it really fun!"

Mary-Jane and Lisa each cuddled one of their mom's big, soft titties and bumping their heads, each started sucking on the tasty nipple atop her prize, thinking of the lesbian tendencies shown by the girls of the drama club.

"It'll be lots of fun for sure, mom." Lisa moaned, her mouth full of her tit. Lisa and Mary-Jane had also been looking forward to sleeping with their lover's mothers. Who also happened to be their mother's lovers. Confused? Don't be. It really doesn't matter because it all adds up to s – e – x! With a capital S!

"And speaking of cunny-fun," Lisa added, watching Mary-Jane's lips slide down her mom's titty to kiss her tummy and then lower to her snatch, "let's have some more, right now!"

**********

Meantime, Bobbie and Ally were cuddled together comfortably, in Ally's soft bed, between their own sex bouts.

"OK, Ally, dear," Bobbie said, giving her one more kiss. "I've taken you out for a nice meal, first time we've ever been alone together in public. We've come back here and had our usual great time in the sack. Now, how 'bout you tell me why you wanted to see me? How 'bout we level with each other?"

Ally laid her head on Bobbie's boobs. She felt she'd already leveled with Bobbie. Except for sharing her own doubts about her own performance as a policewoman, she had already broken all the rules and told Bobbie about the man her partner had in custody and the fact that Jake Hopkins knew that there had been some phone calls between Bobbie's cell and this man's home. Now, she told her that the suspect in tampering with Jackie's husband's truck brakes, had still more and more charges piling up against him. She told her, what her partner had told her, that this man was starting to waver and indicate willingness to start cutting deals, exchanging information for reduced charges and sentences.

"Bobbie," she said. "You really need to level with me now. My partner knows those phone calls alone are nowhere near enough to implicate you in Pete's death. But, all this guy has to do is confirm Jake's suspicions that you hired him and he'll arrest you for sure."

"But," Bobbie interrupted. "All that is assuming the guy even did Pete's brakes. He hasn't admitted that yet, has he?"

"No, dear, he hasn't said that yet," Ally admitted. "But, who knows if he might not do that. Compared to some of the other charges against him, tampering with Pete's brakes, especially if he says you paid him to do it, might not even be the worst of it. Which, of course, gives him incentive to use you and that incident to lessen his charges on the other crimes. All he has to say is, a) you hired him to do it and b) tampering with the brakes was never meant to kill Pete, just get him in some accident that would be a warning to him. And a good defense lawyer would surely point out that Pete's own drinking and speeding contributed as much to his death as the brakes. Bobbie, you are in a real serious position here. Even if this guy is lying to get reduced charges, it'll be your word against his. Now, your word as a respectable citizen is probably going to carry more weight, by a lot more people, than some known criminal, possibly, but it will still be a messy situation. If it comes down to a trial, who knows what sordid details of your life might come out, as this guy's lawyer tries to undermine your credibility."

"Fuck!" Bobbie said. Then she chuckled. "And you are one of those sordid details, aren't you now, Ally-girl?"

Despite the gravity of what they were discussing, Ally smiled. She knew, unless Bobbie was pumping out cunt-cream, lost in the midst of one of her big cums, she rarely used profanity. She also knew that Bobbie'd never throw her under the bus and bring up their relationship. Or her incredibly sexy, cunt-lapping lawyer either. Sure, their relationship was, technically, no crime, but it could be embarrassing and hurt her career. Jake knew about it, but he wouldn't say anything either. He'd just be happy to clear a crime from his precious little notebook.

"Cards on the table," Bobbie said. "I know the guy, sure. I used to fuck his wife. He was OK with that as it got her off his back and he could screw his other women in peace. I did call him. You and Jake know that. I've never denied it. When Jackie and I first got together and I heard what her husband was capable of, I didn't know what to think. I was terribly worried that no restraining order would ever actually restrain him. Do they ever? Cops can't be everywhere and they certainly couldn't park outside our home every day and night just to ensure that Pete didn't come around causing trouble, now could they? So I asked this guy - only if Pete became a problem - would he take care of him. And, no, no, no, I didn't mean kill him or touch his truck. I made that very clear. All I would have wanted was for him to punch Pete out, maybe break an arm or something, just to convince him that not leaving Jackie and Lisa alone would be a very unhealthy proposition for him. That he wasn't necessarily only dealing with defenseless women.

"And then, after I heard what happened to Pete, yes, I phoned him again. But only to make sure that he hadn't actually went ahead and did something stupid, like tampering with Pete's brakes. I realize you can't always take the world of a known cheat, liar and criminal but he assured me that he hadn't. So, naively maybe, I believed him and my, admittedly, maybe shaky thinking at the time was, that even if he did, I did not ask him to do so and no one could ever prove that I did."

"I believe you, Bobbie," Ally said. "But what I believe doesn't really count, now does it? This guy hasn't actually implicated you yet, but my partner believes he is on the verge of doing so. I don't know what to tell you, Bobbie. I really don't. My partner is not out on a witch hunt, just trying to nail you with something just because he doesn't like you. I'm telling you, he doesn't like anything we've learned about Pete either. He just has what, to me and you, is a naïve view of the law and believes that the law should have been what dealt with Pete. He totally disregards the fact that for the law to deal with Pete, he probably would have had to actually harm one of you. And he honestly believes there is every chance in the world that you might have had something to do with Pete's accident and, if you did, to him, the law is black and white. You and I might feel the law is an ass sometimes, favoring a guy like Pete over innocent women such as Jackie and Lisa, but we're stuck with it."

"So what do you suggest, Ally?"

"Come clean with Jake, as you just did with me. I'll arrange a meeting and you can tell him everything. He'll probably be confrontational but, for your sake, for goodness sake, try to not get angry. Just stay calm. That'll satisfy him for a little while. Meanwhile, I'm gonna talk to this guy's wife again and to every other woman Pete ever fucked. Me, myself, without Jake. If a woman has something to say, she might be more apt to say it to another woman, even a cop like me, who, she probably feels is more sympathetic to her situation than some man. Bobbie, I really feel the best thing we can do is find the guy that actually did this. I'm going to really concentrate on that, starting first thing tomorrow morning."

Bobbie smiled. There didn't seem to be anything more they could do right now tonight.

"And so what is it you going to concentrate on right now, detective Michaels?" she asked with a grin.

Ally Michaels chuckled and moved her head between Bobbie's silky thighs.

**********

As she squatted over her mom's face to feed her some more pussy, Lisa reflected over the last few months. She and Mary-Jane were still 'dating' Julie Ross and Amanda Scott. Every morning as they drove to school they'd stop and pick up their sweeties.

Once they arrived at the university, they were met each day with the sight of boy after boy after boy wearing specially made-up T-shirts. Lisa and Mary-Jane were too popular and had gotten so many chicks hooked on girlie-love that the boys at the university were actually having a hard time getting laid. Some enterprising boys even had these T-shirts made up, emblazoned with their picture on the back, that someone had snapped with their phone, and a childish limerick someone had made up, on the front.

There once was a pair of lezzie chicks,

Instead of cocks, they like girlie-licks,

They think they're so cool,

But they really are fools,

Because they just can't handle some good, stiff pricks!

Childish? Sure. Not a very good limerick? Obviously. But the male student body thought it expressed their opinion of Lisa and Mary-Jane, quite nicely. Some girls thought Lisa and Mary-Jane should lodge a complaint against the t-shirts and any guy that wore one, but, really, they just thought it was hilarious. To them, it was a symbol of their power and influence on the campus.

But, bottom line, all the guys disliked Lisa and Mary-Jane. Although only first-year students, they were Bobbie's daughters and using all Bobbie had taught them, had taken charge of whatever part of the campus they touched. Not personally, perhaps, but certainly with their influence, they had turned many girls, who, in turn, converted many girls, so it was expanding exponentially, into a girl-to-girl-love campus. Lesbian U. As a result, the guys were finding it harder and harder to get their dicks wet.

Mary-Jane and Lisa would sniff dismissively, at the sight of a group of horny boys all wearing these t-shirts, pull Julie and Amanda to them and give them some really hot tongue kisses. Then they'd smile at the guys, knowing full well that their sexy kisses had created a lot of the stiff pricks their own limerick was referring to, and then they'd walk away, their arms hugging around their girl's waists. They made sure the boys saw that their hands were cuddling and squeezing Julie and Amanda's sweet asses. Mary-Jane would look back, let loose with one of her glorious smiles and say, "Y'all have fun now, boys! We sure will!"

All this sexy play, to tease the guys, had the desired effect of horning up and frustrating the boy's cocks all right, but it also created the creaming up of four, by now, very hot pussies. The girls would act nonchalant until they were out-of-sight of the boys and then they would make a bee-line to the drama club meeting room where they'd fondle and finger each other to some, by then, much-needed cums. Also, often, when their schedules permitted it, the girls would meet there at free-times for some sex-play to make the afternoon go faster. They wouldn't have full-out sex but would kiss and cuddle and masturbate each others pussies.

After classes, not every night, but often, there was a meeting of the club and preparations for the play they would be putting on soon. Everything was going well. Costumes and sets obtained. Not that they needed anything too fancy.

Yes, everything was going well, when the girls got around to practicing, that is. More and more often, the meeting would evolve into one girl-girl make-out session. Once, Lisa and Mary-Jane even masturbated Julie and Amanda to full-on climax, just to demonstrate to any of the girls who hadn't tried it yet, how it was done.

Since they'd taken Amanda and Julie as lovers, some of the other girls had paired off also. A lot of girls who'd been having trouble, wondering why they found other girls more attractive than the guys, when they were at the age when they were supposed to be 'boy-crazy', were enjoying loving other girls and beginning to accept the fact they might be lesbians.

Lisa and Mary-Jane were their unquestioned leaders and role models. With their example, none of the other girls felt like they were abnormal in their love for other girls. The two were so admired by the other girls and so happily matter-of-fact with their lesbianism, that the other girls became very accepting of their pussy-loving ways. More than just accepting. They were proud of it. For local girls, living at home still, a lot of wet or stained panties in the hamper had various mothers wondering on laundry day. But their daughters were clearly happy and no one was turning up pregnant so the relieved mothers, while not exactly clued in, were certainly content and willing to let whatever their daughter's were up to go unquestioned.

There had never been any actual out-and-out sex at their after-school get-togethers but the day Lisa and Mary-Jane demonstrated lezzie masturbation technique, there might have evolved something more, except they were interrupted by someone jiggling the handle of the locked door. Their so-called director was ill, so her lesbian lover, the drama club's faculty adviser, math professor, Veronica Robb, was trying to get in.

Veronica, known to previous lesbian lovers as Ronnie, had heard all the rumors of what went on at the girl's meetings. You know, the ones she was supposed to be supervising. The ones she usually blew off because she found being in the warm arms of Tracie, the supposed director of the play, was much more enjoyable. At least, so she had thought. At first. She hoped today to catch the girls in their antics, but not to give them shit. She hoped to be invited to join in. She knew she was a good-looking dame and some of the girls might welcome her with open arms and pussies. But, if that didn't work she still figured it shouldn't be that hard to get in on the shenanigans. 'Let me in on the fun and games or I report your behavior and you'll probably all be suspended.' The rumors of what went on at those meetings had the panties of horny Ronnie Robb very, very wet, all frigging day. Every friggin' day!

But, alas for Ronnie Robb, today was not that day. As Mary-Jane went, slowly, to unlock the door and let her in, all the girls jumped apart, one smart girl sprayed some air-freshener to cover up the sweet sex smells that had filled the room, fresh from the cunts of Julie and Amanda. Veronica Robb wasn't stupid. She knew what had been going on. But confronted only with a room full of girls smiling at her, what could she say? She could only give them a stern look and tell them it was against the rules to lock the door. She looked down disapprovingly at the girls who were trying hard not to giggle, asked them if they needed any help and after receiving a chorus of 'No thanks ma'am', 'we're just fine,' left, very disappointed. But just as Ms. Robb was leaving, she turned and gave Mary-Jane a blisteringly hot smile.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers