An Unusual Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary-Jane gazed back at Ronnie Robb, gave her a wonderful, knowing smile, filled with promise, and started thinking. So the day after they had discussed Bobbie's birthday party with Jackie and the drama club practice seemed like it was heading into another lesbian make-out session, MJ quietly winked at Lisa – they had discussed this the night before in bed - as she was watching all the girls pairing off, kissing. Silently, she crept over and unlocked the door. Sure enough, she soon heard the door opening. Veronica Robb, very surprised, but pleased, to find the door unlocked, stormed into the room, her pussy throbbing and dripping when saw all the girls kissing and fondling.

"What the fuck is going on here?" she demanded. "Sorry for using the word 'fuck' girls, but what the hell are you all doing?" Ronnie Robb knew full well what was going on but she also knew she had to at least pretend to be shocked and outraged. But the heat and wetness between her legs was betraying her and making this difficult.

Mary-Jane and Lisa weren't Bobbie's daughters for nothing. They took charge of the situation they had arranged, to take charge of their sexy faculty adviser. Who had been beginning to look like a problem.

"Come with us, Ms. Robb," Mary-Jane told her, matter-of-factly. "We'll talk in private. The rest of you girls, continue to practice your kissing." She grinned at Veronica. "The play is about lesbians. We have lots of kissing scenes. The girls have to practice and make their kissing seem real, don't they now?"

Veronica Robb just shook her head.

Mary-Jane took her math professor/faculty advisor's one hand and Lisa took the other one and they led her to the next room. Which wasn't much of a job. Veronica Robb, knowing that Lisa and Mary-Jane were the leaders of the lesbians, was only too anxious to be alone with them. Once they had her alone in the back room, Mary-Jane pulled her teacher into her arms. She didn't have to pull very hard and she kissed her. Horny Ms. Robb's silky lips responded instantly.

Part of Ronnie Robb's brain told her that she was doing wrong, maybe, but the other part of sex-mad Ronnie's brain told her she didn't give a flying fuck. She let Mary-Jane snuggle her tight because it felt so, so good. And she'd waited so long to get her horny hands on the beautiful teen. And the sexy teen's hands on her. Mary-Jane lifted Ronnie's face, from where it was staring at her boobs, up by her chin and fiercely kissed her again. Her teacher kissed back but Ronnie Robb had other ideas. She had some idea of keeping control, as she usually did.

Mary-Jane had other ideas.

"Jesus, Mary-Jane Montgomery!" she whispered into the teen's sweet lips, "You girls can't be having sex in your meetings! That's what I came in here with you for, to tell you that and give you shit, not for kisses."

Mary-Jane grinned. She knew full well that this was all blarney and bluff and she knew exactly what Ronnie Robb wanted.

"Excuse me, please," she said, rolling her eyes at Lisa, "I don't think you came in here to give us shit at all, Ms. Robb. I think you came in here with us just for this."

She stuck her hand up Ronnie's skirt and gave her cunt a hard squeeze. She noted that the silk panties Ronnie Robb had covering her snatch were soaking wet. Not a chance in hell that their teacher wanted to give them hell! But she also wasn't looking for tenderness and sweetness. No, MJ figured, what Ronnie Robb wanted was a fast, furious fuck with a pretty young girl. And to have the girl give her a quick, hard cum. But she also knew Veronica Robb would want to take charge. Mary-Jane raised her lips from her teacher's and gave Lisa a grin. Her and her sister weren't about to let that happen!

MJ's sister/wife, standing behind Ms. Robb, plunged her hands over her shoulders and down inside her blouse, roughly pulling her bra out of her way. Did it rip? Lisa didn't care. Ronnie had two nice handfuls on her chest and Lisa gripped them and squeezed hard, leaving red hand-prints on Ronnie's tits, making the nipples poke out more so she could pinch them. Hard. Ronnie Robb moaned.

Meantime, Mary-Jane's hands were soaking with her teacher's pussy-juice as she was feeling around in her panties, roughly fondling and finger-fucking a super-wet pussy. No pretense of tenderness or sham imitations of affection now. In no time at all, the two teens had their teacher flinging her hips around, crying out as she had a powerful cum and pussy-juice dripped down her legs.

Mary-Jane laughed and kissed Ronnie Robb again. "How did you like that, sexy professor-dear? I think you really like what girls our age can do for you, don't you? Don't try to tell us that you haven't been dying to catch us fooling around for a while now, so this exact scenario could proceed, just like you've wanted it to proceed. When you could get out of Tracie's arms, that is! Answer me, now, Miss faculty-advisor lady! If you want any more fun with us!"

Veronica Robb gave in and kissed her student back and sighed into her lips, "Oh yes, Mary-Jane. You two are such cuties. Squeeze my boobies some more, Lisa. Harder, dear! I'm not made of glass, dear girl! I've dreamed about this. And, yes, I've tried to make it happen. But it has to be our secret, right?"

"Sure, sure," Mary-Jane promised her teacher, winking over her shoulder at her sister. "Me and Lisa just don't want any interference with the drama club. Understand?" She brought her fingers, wet with her teacher's pussy-cream up to her lips for a lick.

"Mmmmmm, sexy-sweet," she moaned into her teacher's lips as she resumed kissing her. "You just might be worth keeping around. If, big if, you behave!"

Lisa, still harshly squeezing Veronica's boobs over her shoulder, whispered in her ear, "I think, Ms. Robb, you've got the kind of a pussy really worth a good suck. And you'd like some more of this kind of action with us, wouldn't you, Ms. Robb?" she asked sweetly.

For an answer to what she considered a pretty dumb question, Ms. Robb took MJ's hand and put it back in her panties. She moaned and nodded silently as her pussy started throbbing and clutching Mary-Jane's talented and agile fingers.

"Well, teach, we're having a big party this week-end for my mom's birthday," Mary-Jane panted into her lips as she resumed finger-fucking her professor, "you just bring that sweet ass of yours on over to our house Friday night and Lisa and I'll show you how we handle a hot pussy like yours. In more comfortable surroundings!"

Veronica Robb gave a little whimper and moan and she licked Mary-Jane's glossy lips. "I'd love to visit your home and come to your mum's party. Can I cum at your mum's party? Oh, sweet Jesus! Fuck me again, Mary-Jane! Give me another wet cum, pretty-please!"

Mary-Jane grinned over her shoulder at her sister. Her smile said, add one more to the guest list. And scratch Ronnie Robb off the list of any potential problems.

The rest of the week flew by and soon it was Friday night. To start Bobbie's birthday weekend off, Mary-Jane, Lisa and Jackie got Bobbie naked, sat her down on the couch in the living room and took turns muff-diving into her pussy, lovingly giving the always-horny Bobbie the first cums of many they hoped she would have over this weekend.

Jackie brought in some wine and the cake she had picked up. Bobbie blew out her candles, sipped wine and then more fun began. Playfully, Lisa scooped up a big handful of cake and icing and started decorating Bobbie's big tits. Mary-Jane did the same with her mum's thighs and managed to pluck a big red rose, made from icing, from her mom's birthday cake, intact, and sit it right over her pussy.

The heat from Bobbie's pussy threatened to melt the icing but it wouldn't be there for long! While her daughters decorated her stunning body, Bobbie's wife, Jackie, shared mouthfuls of wine with her as they kissed. Then, with hot tongues, all three women licked Bobbie clean and had her squirming her ass all over the couch.

The girls let Jackie have the honor of removing the rose on Bobbie's pussy and when the rose was licked up she continued her licking and sucking and ate her wife's pussy until Bobbie was squirming and squirting, filling Jackie's mouth with cunny-cream sweeter than the cake icing, which she promptly shared with her daughters in lovely, long kisses. Bobbie's birthday cake provided lots of sticky fun and it was wonderful start to the weekend.

Bobbie announced that while she certainly enjoyed her family licking all over her body, that she was going upstairs for a shower to get the rest of the stickiness of her cake from her tingly flesh. Winking at the girls, Jackie said that she would go and wash Bobbie's back.

The girls knew what that wink meant. 'I'll keep your mom busy with some fucks. You gals get the house filled with women and girls.' Let the party begin! Lisa and Mary-Jane grinned. They had everything looked after. So much so that they had some time to kill before other girls would start arriving. They were blisteringly hot after giving their mother her first birthday cums, so they jumped each other and had a fast and furious but delicious 69, until they heard the doorbell.

Upstairs, Jackie and Bobbie filled the tub with bubble bath and warm water. They slid in to soak and cuddle their luscious bodies together. Jackie fingered Bobbie to some cums while they kissed and played and then they moved to the shower and played with each other's titties and rubbed their pussies together until each had a cum under the cascading water.

Jackie hugged her wife tight and kissed her. "This is so lovely, dear, that I could stay here with you forever but we should get back downstairs. I shouldn't tell you this but I think the girls have something special planned."

The women dried each other with wonderful fluffy towels then each donned pretty, sparkly, silk cocktail dresses, not bothering with any undergarments. Zipping each other up, feeling each other up as they did so, Jackie was smiling because she knew that they wouldn't be wearing these dresses very long.

Sure enough, when Bobbie and Jackie came down the stairs they were greeted by a beautiful sight. Policewoman Ally Michaels was naked, stretched out on the plush rug, fingers in her pussy, singing, 'Happy Birthday'. Ally was wriggling her ass all over the carpet, moaning and groaning with pleasure. Bobbie stood over her, reached down and played with Ally's beautiful boobs and using only her hands on Ally's pussy, stroked her and poked her 'til policewoman Michaels burst out a big cum.

Bobbie laughed and turned her back to Jackie. "You better unzip me, lover. I think we are seriously overdressed here."

Jackie slid Bobbie's zipper down and stuck her hands in her lover's dress to cup and cuddle her big, soft, bare tits as both women watched Ally continue the action on the carpet. One cum was never enough for the always-horny policewoman.

Briefly, Bobbie took time to wonder where, if the girls were having a party for her, Sarah Scott and Kim Ross were. While both Bobbie and Jackie believed that Sarah and Kim needed to find other girlfriends, besides themselves, it seemed strange for them not to be present.

They would have been delighted to see what was happening right now on the porch outside the front door. Lisa had her hands full of her mom's lover's beautiful ass and the two were exchanging hot kisses. Beside them, Mary-Jane had her tongue deep in the mouth of her mom's lover's mouth while she fondled her big tits. Both teen girls smiled. They had been expecting a problem getting Sarah and Kim into the swing of this weekend party but apparently they underestimated them. Up 'til now, these two had never slept with anyone except Bobbie and Jackie - oh, yeah, right, a long time ago, their husbands - but they seemed hot and horny tonight and up for anything. Now, if only Amanda and Julie were as willing to swap around as their moms seemed to be.

But that didn't turn out to be a problem. Just then, Amanda and Julie came giggling up the driveway, arm and arm with two other drama club girls, two sweeties, Becky and Brenda. Despite wanting Julie and Amanda to find their own girlfriends, and despite the fact that they were currently trading hot kisses with the mothers of Julie and Amanda, both Lisa and Mary-Jane felt an initial, tiny surge of jealousy when they saw Julie pull Becky to her and Amanda take Brenda into her arms and they watched as their lovers gave the two new girls some hot kisses and feels.

But then they smiled and relaxed and realized that this was exactly what they had been planning for. They loved Julie and Amanda in their own way, loved eating their pussies and getting their pussies sucked by them in return, but it was nothing compared to the love they had for each other. They had discovered that their affairs with Julie and Amanda had only deepened their love for each other.

Talking it over with their moms and Ally, they had realized that having sex with other girls had nothing to do with their love for each other. In fact the thrills they received when frenching some new girl's sweet pussy, face buried in her crack, making her squeal and unload a gush of creamy cum-juice, was just icing on the cake to their lovemaking with each other. By having sex with both of their moms and Julie and Amanda, plus Ally, Lisa and Mary-Jane had discovered that the sweet cream of cum from each girl's pussy was different; distinctly different in terms of its sweetness or tartness and degree of creaminess. And sharing that sweet/tart creaminess with each other was some of their best times.

So they all stood on the porch and traded kisses until they heard more clicking of high heels on the pavement of the driveway. Looking up from their kisses, they saw their professor, Veronica Robb was approaching, a big grin on her face, a big bag in her hand. Ronnie Robb's pussy was throbbing and creaming at the glorious sight of 6 of her students and two of their mothers, both of whom she recognized from different meetings, hugging and kissing on the porch.

Mary-Jane removed her hand from where it had been squeezing Sarah Scott's big titty and reached out to Ronnie Robb. Her teacher took her hand and Mary-Jane pulled her in close for a kiss. "I'm so glad you came over," she whispered into her professor's hot lips, "we all were just headed inside for some fun. You know everyone here, don't you? Well, come on in everyone. Let's party!"

Lisa and Mary-Jane led everyone into the kitchen. They heard sexy sounds from the living room but the girls held all their guests there for some more kisses. Mary-Jane put her fingers over her lips and said, "Shhhh, everyone. Quietly now. Let's take our clothes off and then we'll go in and surprise our Mom."

She got an alluring smile on her face as she turned to her teacher. "Ms. Robb," she asked sweetly, "how would you like to undress little-ole-me?"

Ronnie Robb gave MJ a shit-eating grin and reached out for her student. The sexy teacher was tingling and creaming with her good fortune at finally getting together with her girl students. These cuties had had her pussy on fire since the start of the school year. She brushed her long, black hair back from her face and arched her back, making her 36 DD titties poke out towards Mary-Jane.

"That other day at school was such a tease, Mary-Jane! I haven't been able to think of anything since! My nipples are aching for your kisses! Give my titties a feel, doll, then we'll get naked. I'm creaming big time! My panties are soaked."

She reached out and as Mary-Jane cuddled her big boobs she squeezed Mary-Jane's little titties before she started to strip her student. "I've been wanting to fuck you all semester, Mary-Jane." Ronnie told her, "I just can't wait to get my lips on your pussy. I'll bet its hot and quite a treat. Do you have lots of sweet cream for your professor, sweetie?"

Mary-Jane pulled her teacher's head to her nipples. "I don't know," she said. "Does my professor guarantee absolutely no more issues around the way we run the drama club?"

Receiving the smile she expected from her professor, MJ told her, "We'll have lots of hot fucks this weekend, I promise, prof-dear. But first I want you to have a fuck with my mom. It is her birthday, after all. She should go first."

All around the kitchen there were lots of 'ooohs and aaahhhs' as the women unwrapped each others treats and lots of girlie flesh became visible for everyone's viewing pleasure. Everyone's clothes got either piled on the kitchen table or hung over the backs of kitchen chairs. Mary-Jane kept reminding them to be quiet so they could surprise her mom but it wasn't really necessary. Sweet Ally Michael's thighs were, at that moment, covering Bobbie's ears as Bobbie swept her up into a beautiful cum with wonderful tongue action on her throbbing pussy.

Before Ally had snuggled her cunt over Bobbie's mouth, alone in the living room, after asking Jackie to go to the kitchen, the sexy policewoman had given Bobbie her best birthday gift of all.

Acting on information gathered by detective Ally Michaels, her partner had arrested another man, the husband of one of Jackie's dead husband's lovers and charged him with tampering with Pete's brakes, ultimately contributing to his death. Probably Ally's superiors would not have been happy with this particular one of Ally's investigative techniques, that of sleeping with the man's wife. Turned out the woman was bi and while she slept with her husband and Pete and maybe other guys, when the chance to get a lovely cupcake like Ally Michaels in her bed came along, the woman went for it.

The woman was too old, really, for detective Michaels' taste, but Ally was dedicated to her job! And determined to clear Bobbie. So determined she had jumped in the sack with any woman connected to the case that was willing. And she eventually had hit pay-dirt. Information blabbed by the woman, while in the throes of orgasm, detective Ally Michaels' lips and tongue busy between her legs, had led to the arrest. When Ally told Bobbie the news that a man had been charged, Bobbie was happy and relieved, of course, but still sniffed and repeated her opinion that the guy should get a medal, not get arrested.

But then she smiled her glorious smile and told detective Michaels to get her pussy over her mouth so she could thank her properly for her excellent detective work.

Enjoying Bobbie's hot tongue wiggling in her pussy, Ally told her, between moans and squeals, that Jake Hopkins had confronted the man with all the details, plus his wife's unambiguous statement that he had told her exactly how he was going to deal with the other man fucking his wife. Backed up by her assertion that he definitely had not been home on the night in question. Which, in turn, had been backed up by the other guy his wife had fucked that same night. Plus the fact that Jake Hopkins, now that he had the man's face, had no trouble placing him at the same bar where Pete had been drinking. Several customers were willing to testify that the man in question had left long before Pete. One patron, waiting for a cab, had even seen him near Pete's ½ ton. Facing all of these facts, the man had just confessed. He told Jake that going to prison would be worth it, to get away from his wife.

Despite not wanting to know how his partner had obtained all this information, Jake Hopkins was relieved that Ally had come to him before things with the first man arrested had progressed far enough for him to maybe make a very embarrassing arrest of Bobbie Montgomery. Both men were going to do jail time and that made Jake Hopkins very happy. So happy he fucked his wife that night for the first time in a long while. He kinda shrugged his shoulders as he did it thinking, why should his partner be the only one getting any action!