An Unusual Gift Ch. 15

Story Info
Jack has fun with his slut and gets a new woman.
3.9k words
4.68
14.1k
17

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Jack put the glasses back under the counter. He was glad it was nearing the end of his shift. He was tired and had considered quitting his job half way through his shift, he didn't need it anymore. But ultimately, he'd decided to stay, it was a nice break from the weirdness the rest of his life had turned into. It was something normal, something familiar and most of all, something sociable. He loved Abby and Ava, but he enjoyed getting out and talking to the strangers than wandered into the bar.

He was just thinking about the fact it was his one last refuge of normality, when she walked in. The woman who had been a bitch to him before, that he'd ended up controlling and dominating. The woman he had renamed Slut. She saw him and smiled, rushing up to the bar where he stood.

"What can I get for you?" He asked.

"Please Master, take me into the back and fuck me, I'll do anything. It's been two weeks and I've not been able to cum once since I last saw you!" She moaned needily.

"Why should I, Slut?" Jack replied, the woman let out a moan at hearing her name.

"Because I need it, please!"

"Need what?" Jack asked, enjoying teasing the woman.

"I need you to make me cum! Please Master!"

"Fine, but only if you follow my instructions Slut."

"Yes!" Slut replied instantly, her voice full of arousal. Jack watched her hurry out of the bar.

"Who was that? She wasn't here long," one of Jack's co-workers commented as they saw her leave.

"Just someone asking me for a favour, nothing important," Jack passed it off as he sent Abby a quick text. He finished his shift and stayed for a drink after work with the others before heading home. He smiled as he arrived home and saw Slut stood outside the gate waiting for him. She was wearing thigh high latex boots and a body harness that had straps wrapping around her thighs, waist and shoulders. She had her arms securely tied behind her back and a ring-gag in her mouth. The rest of her body was bare, her breasts and pussy exposed to anyone that wanted to look.

Jack pulled up to the gate and the guard let him in, looking extremely confused by the bound woman following behind the car. He drove slowly up the drive, Slut following slowly in her tall heeled boots. By the time Jack parked his car, his cock was rock hard. He got out of the car and gestured for slut to follow him.

"I'm glad you can follow instructions, I see Abby gave you everything I requested," Jack commented. Slut nodded, unable to reply with the ring gag in her mouth. Saliva ran down her chin and she was completely unable to stop it. "Kneel."

Slut dropped to her knees as Jack removed his pants. Her eyes locked onto his erect cock and she subconsciously leaned towards it. Jack grabbed her hair and lined his cock up with her mouth, sliding it through the ring gag as he began to fuck her face. The hallway was filled with wet gagging sounds as he hit the back of her throat over and over again.

"You love being used like this, don't you Slut," he groaned as he pushed deep into her throat. She did her best to moan a reply around his cock, that sounded like her agreeing, but Jack couldn't tell. He pulled out and looked down at her, his cock resting on her chin.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked. She nodded vigorously. "I want to hear you say it!"

Slut looked at him confused, but then tried her best to speak with her mouth held open. She could only make sounds similar to how the words would be pronounced, but Jack could tell she was saying please let me cum. He grinned at her and pushed his cock back into her mouth, slowly fucking her while he enjoyed how her throat felt.

Just at the moment, Ava came downstairs and saw Jack fucking the woman's throat. She still looked like him and her cock began to harden at the sight. Slut saw Ava standing to one side and her eyes went wide as she saw her Master's duplicate.

"Oh, good timing Ava," Jack smiled as he noticed her. Part of his instruction to Abby was to keep Ava away from Slut. He wanted to surprise Slut by there being two of him.

"So, this is the Slut," Ava smiled, walking a circle around her as Jack continued to fuck her face.

"Yep, she's a complete bitch when she's not down on her knees worshipping my cock," Jack replied.

"I wonder how she'll handle two cocks," Ava mused and Slut moaned in response. Jack pulled his cock free of her throat and looked down at her.

"Here's the deal. We're going to both fuck you at the same time. We're going to use you as a cock sleeve and only once we both cum, can you then cum. If it becomes too much, you can tap out and we'll stop, but then you don't get to cum," Jack explained. Slut nodded at him and he was sure if she wasn't gagged, she'd have been smiling.

Jack and Ava swapped places, she took Slut's mouth as Jack grabbed her bound arms, lifting and bending her over so he could access her pussy. It was soaking wet and trails of fluid ran down the inside of her thighs. Ava grabbed Slut's head and pushed her cock into Slut's mouth, moaning as she sunk all the way into her throat. Jack slid his cock into her slick pussy, gliding all the way down to the hilt. They were both deep inside her and Slut shuddered in pleasure.

Jack thrust into her hard and fast, while Ava went for longer and slower strokes. The effect was Slut being unable to do anything except let them use her for their own pleasure. She moaned in delight as Jack slammed into her pussy, his hips slapping against her ass with each thrust. She breathed whenever she could through her nose, until Ava cut off her airway again as she slid down into Slut's throat.

Jack grunted; his orgasm was close. He grabbed the harness around Slut's waist and used it to get extra force into his thrusts, slamming into her extremely hard. Slut moaned in delight and pushed back against Jack. Ava grabbed her head to keep her still as Jack pushed into her one last time and groaned as his cock flooded her insides with his seed. Ava picked up her pace, fucking Slut's throat quickly, her own orgasm getting even closer as she watched Jack filled Slut's insides.

Ava moaned and pulled Slut's head forward as she rammed her cock deep into her throat. Slut chocked on the thick meat as it began pulsing and emptying its load straight down her throat. Her eyes watered and she struggled to control herself as Ava pumped rope after rope into her. Then out of nowhere, Slut's own orgasm rocketed through her. All her pent-up need and lust, the days and days of edging and being unable to achieve relief crashed into her all at once.

Her legs shook and shuddered, her arms fighting against their restraints as her body trembled with pleasure. Jack reached down and stroked her clit, causing her to moan out loudly and triggering a whole new wave of shuddering as she went from one orgasm to the next. It was too much for her and her body jerked as she fell sideways and collapsed onto the floor. She lay there panting heavily, her eyes unfocused as she swam in the afterglow of such a powerful orgasm. Jack reached down and strapped the collar around her neck, she didn't try and resist as it closed on her, her acceptance of him putting on her was enough for it to click closed.

"From now on, Ava can allow you to cum as well, even without the collar," Jack told her. He then paused and had a thought. He leaned forward and removed her gag. "Since you've been such a good Slut, is there anything you want to request from me?"

"Really Master, I can request something?"

"Yes, as your reward," Jack smiled.

"I wish I had perkier breasts, maybe a little bigger too and a flatter stomach," Slut replied. Jack smirked and rolled his eyes; he should have known it would be something vanity related.

"Ava, take Slut upstairs and make what physical changes she wants, just make sure they aren't anything to severe that people might ask questions about and Slut, follow Ava's commands as if they were my own," Jack instructed.

"Yes Master," Slut replied. Ava helped her to her feet and untied her arms before leading her up the stairs. Jack watched them go before redressing and going to the kitchen. He found Min and Samantha in there cleaning.

"Can I make you something to eat sir?" Min asked.

"Drop the sir and call me Jack, but yes, that would be lovely," Jack replied. Min grinned at him and set to work making him something to eat as Jack made his way to watch TV. A little while later Ava and Slut reappeared. Slut looked much the same, except she was slimmer, had slightly larger and perkier breasts and her skin was blemish free. Jack was pleased to see they hadn't gone overboard with the changes.

"You look good Slut," he commented. She bit her lip as she heard her name and felt a flush of arousal.

"Thank you, Master," she replied, turning with her arms in the air so Jack could get a view of her body. She was still wearing the same outfit and with her new look, Jack was tempted to fuck her all over again, but he resisted.

"I even made some improvements of my own," Ava smiled, reaching forward and grabbing Slut's nipples, pinching them firmly and causing Slut to moan in pleasure.

"Take my car and give Slut a lift home," Jack said to Ava, throwing her his car keys. She caught them and guided Slut out of the room just in time for Samantha to arrive with Jack's food. It was a noodle broth, which Samantha informed him was a dish from Min's home.

Jack ate his food while watching TV and did something he hadn't done in a long time. He relaxed on his own and enjoyed some time by himself. He almost made it to a full hour of solitude before Abby came into the room. She was stark naked and picked up the remote, pausing Jack's show.

Without a word, she sat down on the sofa next to him and spread her legs. She began masturbating as Jack watched. He smiled, knowing that she was only capable of doing this because of the collar. Before, she'd never have been confident enough to masturbate in front of him, but now she seemed to be enjoying herself even more because he was watching.

Jack's cock was rock hard and he couldn't ignore it anymore. He stripped off his clothes and dived onto Abby, kissing her firmly. She kissed him back, quickly pulling him on top of her and reaching down to grab his cock. She pressed the tip against her entrance and Jack sunk it into her, causing her to moan in satisfaction. He buried his face into her neck and began to fuck her hard and fast.

He didn't even hear Ava enter the room over Abby's moaning, but soon realised she was there as she began to kiss his neck and back. Ava undressed and climbed onto the sofa behind him. He wasn't sure what she was doing until he felt her hard cock pressed between his ass cheeks.

"Ava?" He asked.

"You did it to me, it's only fair. Besides, I know how good it'll feel for you," she teased, leaning forward and kissing his back. Jack sighed and waited and Ava grinned. She pressed her cock against his tight asshole and the tip stretched him open before popping inside. Jack grunted at the invasion, but she was right, it felt incredible as it slid into him thanks to the residual effects of the collar.

Abby moaned as Jack thrust into her, pushed down by Ava, the same way he had done to her before. Jack moaned loudly as pleasure welled up inside his cock. He couldn't handle it, the pleasure was too much as Ava slammed into him over and over, pressing against his prostate. He groaned as his cock felt like a firehose as it emptied a stream of cum into Abby.

"Ava!" Jack groaned as she continued to fuck him, despite his obvious orgasm. Abby moaned underneath him, reaching her own orgasm as Ava ignored them both. Jack groaned loudly as she assaulted his ass and his cock got forcefully stimulated inside Abby. He thought about commanding her to stop, but to his surprise his legs began to tremble and he groaned again as he had another orgasm. Ava moaned herself this time, burying herself to the hilt inside Jack as she came hard. She thrust gently, milking the last drops of her orgasm before pulling out and flopping back onto the sofa.

"What was that?" Jack asked, slowly sliding out of Abby who was grinning from ear to ear.

"It felt too good, I couldn't help it," Ava grinned.

"So much for relaxing and resting," Jack chuckled. He was thoroughly spent and his body ached from exertion.

"Could I ask for something?" Abby asked.

"Sure, what's up?" Jack replied.

"I was wondering if we could use the collar to put Ava and I back to normal. Don't get me wrong, I love looking like her, but I miss my old self and seeing two of you all the time is weirding me out," she laughed.

"Yeah, of course. Ava, have you got the collar?" Jack asked.

"It should be in its box. I took it off Slut by the time I drove home it had gone from my pocket."

The trio went upstairs and Jack found the collar in its box and started with Abby. He watched as she morphed from Ava to her old self, her dark hair and larger breasts and hips returning. He saw her face return to normal and felt a warmth inside himself as she smiled at him. Once she was back to normal, he took the collar and placed it on Ava. It was strange watching a copy of himself transform from him to Ava. They went to sleep cuddling, all three of them their normal selves.

The next morning Jack woke up to find the two women gone. He slowly crawled out of bed and took a shower, the hot water invigorating him and waking him up properly. He went downstairs to find the two women sat in the dining room, laptops in front of them.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"Looking for John's friends," Abby answered.

"Why?"

"To see who we should target next," Ava chimed in.

"Target? For what reason? We have a big house and loads of money, what else do we need?"

"Nothing. Ava and I just thought that since we have the collar and we know John was up to a lot of terrible things, his friends are likely involved in equally shady things too. You could use the collar to put an end to it."

"I guess. So, what did you find?"

"The first one that comes to mind is Fred Skinner. He's a friend of John's and according to John, had an unhealthy obsession with a woman. A few months later, she mysteriously disappeared and wasn't heard from again. We've been digging into him and there's a bunch of news articles about him. Much the same as John, a lot of rumours about various shady activities, but no proof," Abby explained.

"So, we used the collar on him, get him to admit what he's done and what, punish him?" Jack asked.

"We were thinking of you transforming him."

"Into what?"

"Some sexy slut that wants to please you sexually?" Ava giggled.

"Seriously?"

"Why not? He's a horrible human being," Abby joined in.

"We can't just go round being the judge and jury," Jack replied.

"You didn't think that about John," Ava smirked.

"That was different."

"How?"

"Because..." Jack began, pausing as he realised it hadn't been any different.

"Exactly."

"So, what, we just go, collar him, turn him into someone completely different and remove him from the world?" Jack asked.

"Pretty much," Abby replied.

"You're both really okay with this?"

"Yes. If he really is a murderer and the scumbag the internet says he is, then yeah. It's not like we're killing him, we're just making him into a better person for society."

"I guess."

"Let's go and see him first, see what he says. Maybe he didn't kill her and the internet is lying," Ava suggested.

"So where is he?"

"Here in the city, as luck would have it," Ava smiled. The three spent some time coming up with a plan before going to find John. Jack used the collar to return him to his normal self, which got a lot of laughs from Abby as he was still wearing his maid uniform and chastity cage. They left that on him, but ordered him to get changed and set up a meeting with Fred. Then they made the drive across the city to his office.

"Right this way," the receptionist said, guiding them to Fred's office. The four of them stepped inside and Jack, Ava and Abby looked around in awe. The office was the size of a large penthouse apartment. The walls were just windows with a view across the whole city. They were thirty-five stories up and Abby quickly remembered she wasn't a fan of heights and looked away from the windows.

"John! Good to see you! You've been quiet recently; we were getting worried!" Fred smiled, coming over to hug John.

"I've just been busy," John replied.

"And who are your friends?" Fred asked, looking past Jack and focusing his attention on Ava and Abby. They were both wearing dresses, designed to look at sexy as possible.

"This is Ava and Abby. This is who I wanted you to meet though. Jack, meet Fred," John introduced. Fred reached out and shook Jack's hand.

"So, what is this amazing invention that John says you've got?" Fred asked, his eyes still sneaking glances at Ava and Abby.

"It's easier to show you than tell you," Jack lied, holding up the collar. Fred looked at it confused.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Put it on, it'll all make sense," John suggested. Fred looked at him confused, but them grinned and took the collar. Without hesitation he clasped it around his neck.

"What can I do for you Master?" He asked Jack.

"Oh, can I do this one?" Abby asked.

"Yes, but first let's confirm some things," Jack replied. He then spent some time asking Fred about his activities. He admitted that he had indeed killed the woman in a fit of rage when she turned him down and he'd shoved her down some stairs. He also admitted to being involved in John's operations involving child slave labour, as well as running a factory entirely based on child labour. After an hour or so, Jack wasn't sure who was worse, Fred or John.

He had Fred send his secretary home for the day and then set up a camera he'd brought with them. Fred then recorded a video admitting to killing the woman and detailing how and where he had hidden the body. Jack thought even though he couldn't bring the woman back, he could at least bring her family some closure.

He then handed Fred over to Abby, telling him to follow her commands as if they were her own. Abby took Fred out shopping, as the others returned home. John remained in the office, using the passwords Fred had given them to move whatever assets he could to his own accounts, without arousing suspicion. He then set up a bunch of automated transactions that would liquidate much of Fred's stocks and holdings and transfer them to John.

Jack had been concerned about this idea at first, but Ava had explained that since they were making him confess to the murder, it would just appear as if he had been struck by a guilty conscious, given his assets to his friend and then gone into hiding. As far as the public would see, they'd just see a billionaire going into hiding after confessing to a crime. It would be impossible for Fred to continue his business activities after that, so giving them to John would make sense.

John had voiced a concern that it may direct unwelcome attention to him, but as long as Jack gave him permission to remain as himself for a few weeks, he was sure he could deflect it without issue. Jack had agreed and John got to work.

Abby returned a few hours later with a woman trailing behind her. She was extremely tall, more than a head taller than Jack and extremely white skinned, to the point where she'd make paper look tanned, with jet black hair that hung down to her back and a curvy frame. She had large breasts that pressed out against her shirt dramatically. She was incredibly beautiful and wore dark, gothic make up.

She wore a black t-shirt, with sheer sleeves, that strained against her chest. A black leather skirt hung down to just above her knees and her legs were covered in fishnet stockings. She wore large heeled boots that came half way up her shins and made her even taller.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12