An Unusual Gift Ch. 18

Story Info
Ava practices with the collar making a lot of changes.
6.5k words
4.74
12.3k
13

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,217 Followers

Jack and Ava's cuddling was interrupted by Jack's phone ringing, yet again. It was Vanessa. Jack was surprised to hear from her again so soon.

"Hello?"

"Hi, you told me to report to you as soon as the meeting was done."

"It's done already?"

"We move fast. Things might move slow in the business world, but in the illegal side of things, it moves much more quickly without so much red tape getting in the way."

"So, what's the verdict?"

"Good news and bad news. The good news is that we had a vote and half of the board voted to leave John in place. Which is good, it takes a majority to do anything like this."

"Who knew criminals valued democracy so much."

"It's important to stop any one of us going rogue and trying to take over the whole thing. Ironically, it keeps people honest."

"Honest criminals..."

"Anyway, the bad news is one of the people who voted against John is a guy called Gino. He's young and ambitious and also very influential. He's trying to persuade one of the others to change their vote and he may well succeed."

"Can't you stop him?"

"No. I'm sorry, I wish I could. The only way we could stop him is if you use the you-know-what on him. The problem is, he's incredibly secretive. He stays at home with a large amount of security most of the time. The only time I've ever seen him away from them is at one of the board meetings and well, you can't exactly use is there."

"No, that would be a bad idea. I assume if you're telling me this, you have an idea?"

"Yes. I will tell you when I arrive."

"Arrive? You're coming back?"

"Yes, I'm on board my jet now. I'll be landing in a couple of hours."

"Alright, well I'll see you when you get here then."

"Okay, see you soon."

"Oh and Vanessa, cum for me right now."

"Fuck! Oh godddddd!"

Jack listened to Vanessa having a spontaneous orgasm before hanging up the phone. He was amused, but also in a bad mood about her news. He hoped that whatever plan she had would be a good one, this Gino guy sounded like a problem that needed taking care of sooner rather than later.

"That didn't sound good," Ava commented.

"We'll just have to see. Want to go and see what Abby is up to with her mother?"

"Yeah, I think she went to see Moon."

Ava and Jack climbed off the bed and went down the hall to Abby's room. She wasn't there so they continued on to Moon's room. They walked in to find Abby sat on the bed, with Moon stood up and Mary kneeling in front of her. Mary was worshipping Moon's cock, but what really grabbed Jack's attention was Moon's testicles. Each one was the size of a bowling ball, hanging heavily between her legs.

"Oh, hey guys," Abby grinned.

"What's going on here then?" Jack asked.

"Mum and Moon are just getting acquainted!"

"Looks like poor Moon is ready to burst."

"She is, except she can't thanks to the collar."

"Are you alright Moon?" Ava asked.

"I'm fine, Mary really knows how to use her tongue, it feels so good!"

"I meant more about the giant balls you have," Ava giggled.

"It actually feels good them being so full and heavy, I like it!"

"Since you guys are here, how about we start the show? Mary, stop licking her cock and lean back, put your arms behind your back and stick your chest out. Moon, then stroke yourself and when I tell you to, cum and coat her from head to toe!"

"She's going to drown!" Ava laughed.

"What a way to go, drowned by cum," Jack chuckled. He watched as Moon pumped her giant member with both hands, aiming the tip at Mary's face.

"Cum!" Abby yelled and instantly Moon grunted as her cock fired its first load over Mary's face. The trio watched as rope after rope after rope covered Mary. Soon you couldn't see her face and Moon moved downwards, aiming her cock at Mary's tits.

After almost three minutes of cumming, Moon's balls had returned to normal size and Mary was thoroughly coated from head to toe. A large puddle was forming on the floor around her as excess fluids dripped from her body.

"Holy shit that was amazing!" Abby grinned.

"That's one hell of a mess..." Ava commented.

"It's okay. Slut, clean up that mess, lick up every drop!" Abby ordered and Mary instantly started licking herself clean.

"Don't you think you might be going a bit far?" Jack asked, slightly concerned about the power trip Abby seemed to be on.

"I've had over twenty years of her putting me down and making me feel like shit, this is the least she deserves. Besides, I could make her hate every minute of it, but she doesn't. She's loving it. Slut! Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes! This has been so much fun!" Mary replied with a wide smile before returning to her task. Jack just shrugged, if she was happy then did it really matter? He decided probably not.

"I do have one favour to ask though. Moon, give me the collar," Abby ordered. Moon took the collar off and handed it to Abby.

"What is it?"

"Could you use this on me and Ava?"

"What for?"

"I'll tell you in the other room."

Ava and Jack followed Abby back to Jack's bedroom and she told him her request. He granted it and used the collar on them both. He then went to take a shower, while the others all took a nap, Abby was tired and figured Mary needed a rest. Ava just wanted some time to relax by herself. Moon was the only one of them that didn't nap and instead went to use the swimming pool.

Jack finished his shower and checked the time. If he was right, Vanessa wouldn't be there for at least another hour. He went to his room and booted up his computer. For the first time in what felt like ages, he relaxed playing some video games.

A knock at his door broke his concentration and he shouted for them to come in. Min entered and informed him that Vanessa had arrived. He thanked her and went downstairs to greet Vanessa. She was wearing a summer dress that showed off plenty of cleavage.

"So, what's the plan?" Jack asked as he descended the stairs.

"Straight to business I see, alright then. The plan is simple. Someone pretends to be Gino's wife and goes in to use the collar on him."

"That's it?"

"That's it, it should be possible with that collar of yours, right?"

"Yeah, it should be, but what do we do about his actual wife?"

"Ordinarily I'd say kill her, but since you're against that sort of thing, why not use the collar on her and bring her here?"

"I suppose we could. So, who would we send to pretend to be his wife?"

"I was thinking you."

"Me? What? Why me?" Jack asked, confused by her suggestion.

"I would volunteer, but after today I have meetings all week that I cannot miss, unless you want this situation to get worse. So, it would have to be you or one of your girls. Since Moon has already been transformed, I thought it might be risky doing it again. So that would leave Ava or Abby, but I didn't think you'd be the kind of person to send them into a dangerous situation like this. So, the only person that leaves is you."

"Shit."

"You know I'm right."

"Yeah. I'm actually impressed how quickly you learned about us and the collar and figured all that out."

"There's a reason why I hold a lot of influence within the board and why I use people like John and Fred to do my really dirty work. If you don't mind me saying, I am one of the most intelligent people you will ever meet," Vanessa bragged. It was the first time since he had collared her that Jack had seen this side of Vanessa come out. She was cocky, but she deserved to be.

"So, what? We use the collar to transform her, then we transform me, I go to Gino and use the collar on him and that's our problem solved?"

"It should be. With Gino and I agreeing, the rest of the board will have no choice but to agree with us."

"I guess that's the plan then. Although there's only one problem. The collar forms a connection with someone the more they use it. To transform someone's whole body and mind, you need a strong connection with it. So far, I'm the only one with that kind of connection and I can't use the collar on myself."

"Then have one of your girls practice with the collar. Gino is pushing for another meeting in eight days. So, you have that long to collar his wife and transform yourself."

"I have no idea if that's possible."

"Then I suggest you find out. Anyway, I can't stay, I have to go soon, but before I do, fancy a quick fuck?" Vanessa asked. Jack was surprised by how forward she was, considering she wasn't wearing the collar and he hadn't ordered her to want to fuck him. She saw the look on his face.

"If this is the last time, I'm going to be here for at least a week, then I want to have at least one orgasm with a real cock inside me before I leave," she explained. Jack pulled her in and kissed her firmly as she quickly wrestled with his pants. She had then down and his cock in her hand in an instant. She stroked him quickly, getting him nice and hard before pushing him against the wall.

She pulled up her dress and lifted her leg and Jack caught it. He held it up as she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her pussy. She was practically doing the splits as Jack impaled himself into her and she moaned into his mouth.

"Fuck me," she whispered, her tone full of need and Jack complied. He slammed into her, he'd never had sex standing in this position before, but soon found a rhythm and Vanessa seemed to enjoy it. She moaned into his ear as he thrust into her.

"I'm getting close," Jack warned her a few minutes later. She had been moaning in his ear constantly and currently had her nails digging into his back.

"Yes, cum inside me! Let me cum with you," she moaned. Jack realised she had been close for a while, but had been waiting for him. He thrust frantically into her and she moaned loudly.

"I'm cumming! Cum!" He ordered and Vanessa cried out, digging her nails deeper into his flesh as her orgasm crashed over her. At the same time, Jack's cock pulsed inside her, filling her with his load. She shuddered in his arms and then pulled back, sliding Jack's cock from inside her as she lowered her leg.

"That should tide me over for a week," she smiled before turning and leaving. Jack stood there, pants around his ankles as she let herself out the door. He wasn't used to someone just walking off so quickly after sex, but he figured Vanessa was very much used to just using people for what she wanted and then leaving. He smiled and pulled up his pants, heading to the kitchen.

He sat down wondering about Vanessa's plan. Could he really do what she suggested? She was right, he couldn't use Moon and he didn't want to put Ava or Abby in danger. He briefly considered using Mary, but decided against it. Min had already been through enough in her life, he didn't want to put more on her and Samantha had the same problems as Moon. The more he thought about it, the more he realised he was the only option. Especially if he wanted to have control of Gino, he'd have to put the collar him himself.

His phone beeped and it was a text from Vanessa, it was her thoughts on the plan. They had eight days to come up with something, as the vote was going to be on the following Friday. Luckily for Jack, Vanessa had just enough free time on Thursday that she could invite Gino's wife for coffee, which would give Jack a chance to use the collar on her. Although, she lived in a different city, which meant he'd have to travel there beforehand. Overall, that left him six days for Ava or Abby to use the collar enough to transform him.

Deciding there was no time to waste, went upstairs to find Ava. Abby was busy with her mother and he didn't want to intrude on that for the next couple of days, so he decided Ava would be the one that would practice with the collar. He heard moaning coming from Ava's room and opened the door.

Inside Ava and Abby were spit roasting Mary with the cocks that Jack had given them earlier. Ava was pounding into Mary from behind while she was deepthroating Abby's cock. Abby seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Swallow my cock you fucking slut," Abby groaned as she shoved her cock deeper down Mary's throat.

"Having fun?" Jack asked, leaning against the door, amused by the sight before him.

"Having a dick is so much fun!" Abby replied, thrusting into Mary's mouth.

"How long have you been going?"

"This will be my fourth orgasm," Abby replied, her reply turning into a moan. She began fucking Mary's throat hard and fast, filling the room with sloppy wet noises. Jack watched as Abby slammed herself deep down Abby's throat and groaned out, clearly having an orgasm. Ava quickly followed suit, pushing deep into Mary's cunt as she came as well. Mary was thoroughly impaled on their cocks, unable to move or do anything until they were done using her.

After almost a minute, Abby pulled out of Mary's throat and Mary gasped for breath as the cock slipped free of her mouth. Abby smiled down at her and pattered her head before turning to Jack.

"So, need something?" She asked.

"I need to borrow Ava."

"Me? Of course!" Ava smiled, pulling out of Mary and turning to go with Jack.

"What are you up to?" Abby asked.

Jack explained the situation with Vanessa and Gino and the plan for him to transform into Gino's wife. Both women instantly volunteered to do it in his place, but he declined. He explained how Ava would need to use the collar as much as possible during the next six days before putting it on her. He gave her some commands to make sure she wouldn't try and do anything to crazy with him, as well as making sure she actually gave up control once the six days were over. Not that he didn't trust her to, he trusted her and he had already given her commands to similar effect before, but he felt it a good idea to reinforce those commands again.

The group didn't know for certain if it was the amount of time someone was connected to the collar, the amount they used it, the number of commands they gave or the number of people they used it on affected someone's ability to use it. So, they agreed Ava should use it as often as possible on as many people as possible, even if it was just to collar them and then remove it.

Ava then went round everyone, using the collar on each of them and giving them a simple command. Jack, Abby, Moon, Mary, Min, Samantha and the security guard at the gate all wore the collar, then followed the command. Ava varied the commands too, just in case that mattered. She made the security guard answer some questions, it turned out his name was Steve and he lived alone and had no family, which was part of why John had hired him. Jack did ten laps of the pool naked, Abby recreated a dance routine, Mary did twenty star jumps which Ava really enjoyed watching, Min cooked a meal and Samantha cleaned Ava's latex collection.

Ava then put the collar back on Abby and tested her ability to change things. The largest change she could make at once was her face in one command, anything more and Abby rejected it. She also could change a few memories, but she couldn't copy anyone's memories, which was going to be key for Jack to pretend to be Gino's wife.

They then went out for the evening, trying to find other people to collar. Jack called the stuck-up bitch he'd turned into a slut and she met them at the bar they went to. Ava used the collar on her and had her go and flirt with a man. Within twenty minutes she had taken him into the toilets and given him a blowjob. Ava then ordered her to forget being there and go home after returning the collar.

It was shortly after that that Jack, Mary and Moon had gone to dance, leaving Ava and Abby Mary standing by a table. Two men approached and one groped Ava's ass. Ava turned to slap him, but stopped herself as the other put his arm around Abby.

"So, what are you ladies doing tonight?" The one that had groped Ava asked. Ava decided to label him Idiot A.

"Just having some fun," Ava replied as Abby squirmed under the guy's arm. Abby didn't understand why Ava wasn't going crazy at the guy for touching her ass, but she figured Ava must have something planned.

"Oh really? How about you guys have some fun with us?" Idiot B asked. Ava smiled at him and turned to Idiot A.

"Put this one and maybe," she told him in her sexiest voice as she held up the collar.

"Why would I do that?" Idiot A replied.

"Well, if you do, I promise you'll be getting laid by the end of the night," Ava told him. He looked at her and grinned, wrapping the collar around his neck and snapping it in place. Ava smiled and leaned in, whispering commands in his ear. He listened and then reached up, taking the collar off.

"Your turn," Ava said, turning to Idiot B and holding out the collar. He looked at it skeptically, but Idiot A encouraged him to do it so they could get laid. Idiot B took the collar and put it on and Ava couldn't help but grinning. She leaned in and whispered some commands in his ear and he nodded before taking the collar off and handing it back. The two men then left, heading towards the bar. Ava watched them go and Abby looked at her, cocking an eyebrow.

"What did you tell them?" Abby asked.

"To get us some drinks, plus some other stuff, but you'll find that out later."

The two men returned with fresh drinks for themselves and the girls. Idiot A was tall and muscular, with short brown hair and carefully trimmed stubble, while Idiot B was slimmer with blonde hair and clean shaven. They were both attractive men, but Ava had zero interest in either, even if they hadn't introduced themselves the way they had.

Jack and the others returned and the two men introduced themselves as Idiot A and Idiot B as per Ava's command. Jack instantly knew she had used the collar on them and wondered what she had planned. They made small talk with the men for a while, with them explaining who they were, what they did for a living and being extremely polite the whole time.

Ava noticed a woman looking at her. She was short and incredibly petite, with dyed red hair that was cut short. She had a piercing in her nose and eyebrow and had deep green eyes. It was clear she was checking Ava out and Ava excused herself from the group to go and introduce herself. Jack watched her go and laughed as he saw her remove the collar from her purse.

To hit surprise a few minutes later, Idiot A and Idiot B started making out quite passionately. Jack hadn't been expecting that, especially after hearing how they had introduced themselves to Ava and Abby, but then realised it made perfect sense considering Ava had used the collar on them both.

"Guys, this is Steph," Ava announced, introducing the petite woman to the group. She was wearing the collar and stuck close to Ava. "She's kind of shy."

"She's kind of really cute more like!" Moon said, walking behind Steph and putting her arms over Steph's shoulders. Moon's large breasts practically rested on top of Steph's head.

"Give me the collar back," Ava ordered and Steph reached up and removed the collar. Jack had a moment of realisation about the collar. Sure, he'd always known it was powerful and could easily control someone and even change how they looked and thought entirely, but it was only as he saw Ava using in quick succession to take multiple people under her control that Jack realised just how easy it could be to create a whole army if someone wanted to. Knowing that the control lasted beyond removing the collar, all it took was getting the collar on someone, giving a few commands and removing it again to have complete control.

"Put this on," Ava told Jack. He took the collar and snapped it close around his neck. Ava leaned in and whispered something in his ear, but he couldn't remember what once she moved away. He took off the collar and gave it back to her.

"Let's go home," Ava announced. The group made their way to the door, with Idiot A, Idiot B and Steph in tow. The went outside and found Min and Samantha waiting outside in two cars from John's garage. They had used them to transport the group, needing an extra car now they had Mary with them, which worked out well since now the cars were full with the three extra people coming along. The two maids drove everyone home and dropped them off at the door before parking the cars.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,217 Followers
12