An Unusual Job

Story Info
An odd way to start a war.
1.5k words
17.8k
2
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandren
Vandren
2 Followers

For years, Baron Draieh had been seeking a way to take over the neighboring Duchy of Artal. In order to achieve his desires, he needed a way to capture the territory without Golgoth's king getting involved with his army, though. There were many in the court who thought he'd succeeded when he arranged the marriage of his foppish son, Raek, to Duke Artal's daughter, Ilusial. Waiting for the Duke's death and for his only living heir to inherit, though, was too slow for the impatient Baron. Thus, he sent to the Kae Solune: thieves, spies, assassins. A simple murder would look too suspicious, too convenient. They needed something more creative, so they selected one of their initiates, Kallin, for this unusual task.

All of which explained what he was doing crouched in a shadowy corner of the Duke's castle courtyard. He'd chosen his night well and simply needed to wait for the stormclouds above to drop their burden. Once the storm drove the guards indoors, the half-Elf rushed across the only open ground in his way. He folded his lank frame almost double to present a smaller target, just in case any guards happened to be looking outside. Then, he quickly scampered up the wall he'd chosen days before, concealed from the view of the wall towers. Through a window he'd "paid" a serving wench to leave unlatched, and the hardest parts were done. As soon as Kallin was sure the coast was clear, he ducked out of the third floor storeroom, turned left, and covered the thirty paces which brought him within spitting distance of the Duchess-to-be's chambers.

Instinctively eager, yet habitually cautious, Kallin paused at the door and brushed a stray lock of wavy blonde hair from his face. A pair of tool appeared in his hands. With them, he quickly dispensed with the ridiculously simple lock and shut the door, barring it with a murmured spell. A second spell cast a pall of absolute silence over the room. He didn't need the girl waking and calling down the guards afterall. If that happened, his whole mission would be for naught. Even with his spell working, Kallin kept his awkward looking toe-heel gliding step, one which made little enough noise in the worse of circumstances.

Only then did the Kae Solune look around the richly appointed rooms to spot his target. Her rather large bed dominated the room, and it seemed to Kallin's night trained eye that she was soundly asleep in the center of it. His rather simple spell working perfectly, he moved noiselessly across the room and threw back the covers.

The willowy, pale, young woman (Kallin judged her to be between eighteen and twenty, a bit old for a betrothed), rolled over and curled up at the sudden chill. As she did so, the intruder realized that his job was suddenly simpler, for she slept in the nude. The moonlight cast upon her pale flesh. As the cone of minimal light crept slowly across her body, the growing pebbliness of her now exposed nipples confirmed this fact of her nudity. Already, the Shadow felt his body stirring, telling him that this assignment could be equally mixed with enjoyment.

Even as these observations ran through his mind, Kallin's eyes traveled the length of her trim body, from golden hair to firm pale breasts, slightly rounded belly to shapely calves, and back up again. His pants and belt made no sound as they hit the floor. He needed to get on with his mission before his spell wore off.

Taking hold of Ilusial's shoulder, he rolled her onto her back. She woke almost instantly, but Kallin was already climbing between her sprawled legs. Her first instinct followed, the girl's full luscious lips parted in a soundless scream. Her assailant smiled at her confusion as he covered her breasts with his hands. A perfect handful, not too large or too small. This would be a pleasurable job afterall, he thought.

And he wanted to make it enjoyable for her too, despite the throbbing erection that urged him to do otherwise. Afterall, he had never left a partner unsatisfied, to the best of his knowledge. Despite the fact that this was an assignment, Kallin refused to put a blemish on his 'record.'

She started struggling, ineffectually slapping at his chest and arms. The whole scene eerily silent. So, Kallin grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed, over her head, with one hand. He bore down on her hips with his own at the same moment. Pleased that she still tried to fight, the thief-assassin kneaded the firm mound in his hand. He ground the underside ridge of his manhood against her groin as he bent to lick circles around the pebbled areola of her other breast. Despite her struggles, he felt her body responding to each touch and movement he made.

After a few moments, he switched hands and breasts as her struggles grew weaker. She was, he knew, giving in to the pleasurable feelings stirring at her very core. Either that or she was running out of breath and realizing that her struggles were useless. The half-Elf could feel the duchess' dampening slit against his shaft. It seemed that his first guess was closest, even if it might not be completely true. Yes, he thought, she was ready enough.

He pressed his lips to her's and shifted slightly. Once Kallin felt the head of his member part her nether lips, he thrust forward, pushing past her maidenhead in one motion. He saw her wince at the pain and knew she would scream if his tongue had not been exploring her mouth. Even without his spell, the sound would have been muffled, it probably would not alert any guards or servants. Since he was being kind, after a fashion, Kallin paused, suckling at her perfect tits for a few moments to let her recently virgin hole adjust to his invasion and partially alleviate her brief moment of pain.

The half-breed was surprised when the noblewoman started experimentally moving her pelvis first. His surprise grew as she started inexpertly flexing muscles around his shaft. Letting out a silent groan, Kallin took both of Ilusial's wrists in his hands and bore down on her. Within seconds, he was thrusting in and out of her slick canal. The man lifted himself up slightly to watch her breasts bounce with each thrust. It was that sight, combined with her tight inner walls and gorgeous body that drove him on.

Soon, he was pounding in and out of her so fast that he was panting for breath and her head was thrown back. The training necessary for his line of work allowed a detached part of his mind to notice Ilusial's mouth working. Had it not been for his spell, he knew he'd be hearing her screaming and moaning at the moment. Gods, the same part of his mind thought, he loved this job, at least this time. He could feel her juices flowing around his shaft with each thrust, her newly exercised inner muscles gripping at his erection, trying to keep the organ buried inside her. While she was certainly not his first virgin, she was definitely his most exciting one.

A few heartbeats later, Kallin buried the whole length of his shaft in Ilusial's wet depths. Almost instantly, he felt a series of spasms travel through the organ, shooting streams of his seed into the woman. This set off her own orgasm, he thought, as her body started shuddering and bucking beneath him.

The instant he felt the last bit of his semen spent, Kallin slipped out of her slick depths. Without a second glance her way, he dressed and vaulted out the window to make his escape. He never saw her final look, whether it was anger, love, or lust, nor her final reaction to his intrusion and theft of her virginity. Somehow, the hardened thief didn't think he could bear looking back and seeing fear, anger, or condemnation in her eyes. Why that was the case, he wasn't sure. Shaking the thought away, Kallin made his swift exit from the room, locking the door behind him.

In a couple weeks, Kallin reflected as he retraced his steps to the room he'd entered the castle, Baron Draieh would have his war. Either the wedding would occur and Ilusial would be found to be less that virginal (and accusations would fly, leading to insult and war) or, if his seed took root, she would become pregnant and the marriage contract would be broken. He started rappelling down the wall. Either way, the Duke would be disgraced and the king would avoid aiding him in war. Which was exactly what Draieh wanted. So, the Kae Solune's reputation would grow, both for ingenuity and completing their jobs efficiently.

Whatever happened in Draieh's machinations, Kallin resolved to keep his eyes and ears open for what became of the girl. A small tiny spot he'd thought long beaten out of him by his early life with the Shadow Demons did feel pity for the girl-turned-woman valued not as a daughter, but as a playing piece in the kingdom's political games. Even though the Shadows did not admit women to their ranks, the majority did have a certain degree of respect . . . at least enough that one could bear some desire to assist one who had been made to fall through no fault of her own.

Vandren
Vandren
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
catsr2wildcatsr2wildabout 19 years ago
Very nice....

Very different from my usual read....I truly enjoyed it and it was a great ending leaving the door open to continue....

petitelovepetiteloveabout 19 years ago
Original and erotic!

I loved it. I like the wasy you took atypical Olde English characters and gave them modernistic qualities. Please do continue the story...

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nicki's Journey Ch. 01 Nicki Deflowered - Nicki has full on sex for the first time.in First Time
Alice and I An old friend comes back to town.in First Time
A Warm Summers Day First time love and sex for two college students.in First Time
My Prom Date with the Neighbor Guy's first time and taught by the neighbor girl.in First Time
Kitty's After-School Special She gets more than she bargained for in this study session.in Group Sex
More Stories