An Unusual Request Indeed

Story Info
Young couple record their intimacy for the future.
8.4k words
4.33
59.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

A quick note from the author:

This is an old unfinished story that I resurrected over the Christmas break. I'd like to thank readers for their comments and encouragement in 2005, and wish the all the Literotica family a happy and prosperous 2006.

Regards

Bazzza from down under.

*

Hi all, I'd like to tell you about what happened to me not too long ago. I suppose we all have a favourite sexual encounter that we like to reminisce about. Well, this is my story, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Before I start on my story, I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Mark Caldwell, and I'm just an average guy in my late forties. Like most guys my age, I struggle to keep the love handles under control as I head into my well earned mid life crisis, but have decided to do my best with a reasonable diet, a little exercise and letting my hair turn silvery grey naturally. I'm one of those lucky people who've managed to turn a childhood interest into a career. I've always been interested in photography. Right from the time I got my first Box Brownie camera at twelve years of age, I was looking for the creative and unusual photograph that would turn the heads of my parents and friends. I started my own business early on in the piece, it would never make me rich, but it helped buy us a nice home and put our children through the education of their choice.

My wife and soul mate Rachel, had her own career which brought in more dollars than mine, but I never had the problem of not wanting to get out of bed in the mornings like she often did. Rachel was one in a million, she would never win any beauty contests, but to me she was a handsome woman who just got prettier and more desirable with age. She was fair haired, on the tall side with small breasts and a runner's physique. Her legs were long and shapely, and turned dark brown in the summer sun. As a couple, we got on superbly; we talked plenty, disagreed seldom and argued never. After successfully dispatching our two teenage children into the big wide world to make their own way, Rachel and I turned to each other and settled down to a quiet and harmonious life style. Unlike some couples, being on our own after children was simply bliss, we did what we wanted when we wanted, and earned enough financially to do just that.

My Rachel was fairly conservative when it came to sex. To her it was a private act, and having anyone else in the house was always a distraction, young children and teenagers especially. Her coming from a strict religious background was part of it I suppose. While I'm no heathen, over the years I've managed to get her to relax and be a bit more open minded about it. In saying that, she's a wonderful lover who likes to please her man, lucky old me of course. And when the time's right, which is quite often, she happily wraps her long legs around my waist and lets me ride her until I'm too tired to continue. A few years back, I brought her a vibrator for a birthday. At first she was sort of disgusted, but then changed her mind after a few trial runs, she's on her third one now. Funny thing is that she only plays with one of her toys when I'm around. She tells me it never occurs to her to do a solo act when I'm not there. I'd like to think that it's because I'm such a stud, but in my heart I know that Rachel's idea of good sex is about two people who love each other.

In the early days, I made good money and helped build my business by doing wedding photos. Now, most photographers will agree that weddings are damned hard work. You're completely at the mercy of the weather, disruptive children, frayed hung-over tempers and sometimes unrealistic demands of the bride or groom. And there are some people who just aren't photogenic; you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. In saying that, sometimes a wedding take can be one of the most rewarding days of your career, but not often. Weddings also have a detrimental affect on your own social activities and family life. An understanding wife is a must, luckily my Rachel was. But in the last seven years or so, I've managed to build a little niche for myself doing mostly video work for business customers. This includes some low budget promotional work, but my real niche is now in the sports, and health and safety area. This has allowed me to move away from weddings, although I'll still do the occasional one for someone that I know.

I ran into Simone and Robert at a local rowing regatta. On the outskirts of our fine city, a long flowing river provides the perfect facility for rowers of all ages. Our schools eagerly promote future rowers from singles up to eights. My part in this was that I was asked by the club to film the boats as they crossed the finishing line, and then the long term plan was to make up a photographic history of the sixty year old club. Now, I'm one of those people that have a great memory for faces, but unfortunately not for names, and I have to admit that it has embarrassed me on more than one occasion. As for Simone and Robert, well I knew that I'd met them previously but couldn't place them. In my strong defence, I've dealt with so many people over time and can't be expected to remember all of them.

However, Simone recognised me immediately and promptly reminded me that I'd taken their wedding photos fifteen or so years previous and did a wonderful job. I nodded my head in appreciation and pretended that I remembered. However, as the day wore on, their big day slowly came back to me. It was more Simone's mannerisms than anything else, her bubbly personality and cheeky laugh that eventually stirred my memory. They were an attractive couple, he tall, dark and powerfully wide shouldered. Being a competitive rower herself, Simone too was wide shouldered, but her strong physique complimented her good looks. Her shoulder length curly hair was bleached blonde from long hours in the sun; her skin was the colour of dark copper. Her face was attractive but not beautiful, maybe her face was too angular and her nose a little long, but it was her huge green eyes that were her most redeeming feature. They seemed to sparkle every time she smiled or laughed. Along with a lot of others around that day, I also appreciated her full breasts and great long shapely legs which appeared nicely out of denim cut off shorts.

As Simone and Robert were on official duties at the finishing line, I spent a lot of time in their company that day. We became more familiar as time went on and we laughed and generally had a good time as we worked. The evening turned into a social night and I was seated at their table during the meal and later speeches and prize giving. After a thoroughly good day and night, I left for home and family after handing Rob a business card as I normally do. Business networking is sometimes an underestimated tool, but not to me. I ran into them a couple of more times at the rowing club while working on that project, and we always had a good time.

It was about ten months later that I got a call from Rob; he had a job that I might be interest in doing for him. So, on a Wednesday night, I drove to their house without the slightest inkling about what was to befall me. We sat around for awhile and chatted aimlessly, Simone sat close to Rob on a leather couch. Her long legs this time were ensconced in tight jeans, but I didn't really take too much notice. I suppose I'd been there for an hour before Rob brought up what I'd been asked around for. He'd just rescued more beers from the fridge and sat down.

"So Mark, how broadminded are you?" he asked after taking a sip.

It was a strange question really, "Reasonably." I replied.

They both smiled and Simone looked up at Rob.

"Have you ever done any adult stuff?" he asked.

"You mean porn? No, I haven't." I replied honestly and wondering where this was going.

"Simone and I want to video ourselves making love. You know; something we can look back at in our advancing years. We've tried to do it with a camera and tripod but it's not good enough. We want better quality with close ups and everything. We've thought about getting someone to film us, and Simone suggested you might be interested."

I was sort of stunned into silence.

"We'd pay you to do it." Simone added.

I scratched my head as I began to come to terms with what was being proposed.

"Well, I've never really even thought about doing an adult movie, but it has some obvious difficulties. You would have to have very good lighting which would go against doing it in a dark room. Also, the audio would be a little challenging."

Rob continued, "We wouldn't mind doing it in a light room, it'd kind of be fun. If the video was good, we'd put up with the best sound quality that was possible."

"The big question is; would you be interested in filming us?" Simone asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to give it ago. It'd be a new challenge." I replied without hesitation.

"Before we go any further, I just want to let you know that it's only going to be the two of us having sex. You won't be asked to participate." Simone said. "I hope that doesn't change things, but Rob and I have never been unfaithful to each other and never plan to be."

I have to admit that I was initially a little disappointed, but only for a few seconds as commonsense soon took over.

"That's okay." I replied. "I'm happily married and I don't want to jeopardise my relationship either."

They both smiled at my response, it had obviously been a sticking point; they immediately raised another issue.

"We need to know that you'll give us all the copies. We don't want any copies out there, especially with the internet." Rob said.

"I can understand that, but I'll give you every assurance that you'll get all of the footage that I take." I reassured them.

They seemed happy with that and I think the initial embarrassment of broaching the subject had past.

"We'd like it to be very sensual." Simone suggested. "It'd be good to capture the seduction and the foreplay. Then the actual doing it bits with close up shots."

I began to think on my feet, "What I would suggest is that we capture all of the footage possible; then I can edit out any less desirable parts. What you would be left with is the best of it. I'd give you both the unedited and edited footage on DVD."

"Sounds great." Rob suggested. "We've got a video that we both like; it's got a lot of seduction and foreplay. We thought of using it as sort of a guide. We'll let you have it to watch at home; then you can get a bit of a feel for what we're looking for."

"Okay, I can do that." I replied. "Is there anything else you can think of?"

For the next hour, we discussed a few ideas. While they wanted the results to be romantic, they wanted it to be graphic with close work just like in adult movies. I suggested that I have a think about it for a day or so, and then come back to them with some other ideas.

I left soon after with the video they'd given me, I'd have to hide it and watch when Rachel wasn't around. She didn't particularly like having adult movies in the house when the children were at home. Now they'd flown the coop she was less likely to object, but I didn't want to cause a problem if it could be avoided. Not that Rachel was that much of a prude these days, but she didn't like the more recent trends in movies which were all action and little seduction, plus most of them now had anal which she simply detested.

Later that night after Rachel had gone to bed; I retired to my downstairs studio and watched the movie. The scene that there were interested in was near the beginning of the tape. A couple arrived home after a night out, after settling down on a couch for a nightcap; then started to make out. It started with a kiss and then progressed to a little foreplay. They were attractive people, probably in their early forties and dressed in formal clothing. As things heated up, dresses were lifted, panties caressed and then seductively removed. There was lots of eye contact and kissing as all the clothing disappeared and then some great oral sex. The actual intercourse was slow and with a lot of feeling. The camera man moved constantly getting good close-ups, especially as they changed positions. Where possible he managed to obtain combined facial and pussy shots throughout the shoot, I stored that away for my own reference. The shoot took its course and ended with the customary cum shot over breasts and then his cock licked clean. I fast forwarded through the rest of the tape before removing it from the VCR and then hid it from Rachel's prying eyes, not she's nosey but she's got a great eye for detail. I then went to bed and spent a restless night thinking about what makes a good blue movie. The thought of seeing Simone without any clothes on didn't actually escape me either.

Rob and I spoke the next days just to brainstorm a few ideas, and then agreed on the following Saturday afternoon for a shoot. As Saturday neared, I became quietly excited about the whole thing, even Rachel gave me the raised eyebrows as if to inquire if everything was okay. On the Saturday morning, I began to get worried about my ability to control my urges during the shoot; it would be just a little embarrassing to get an erection. After careful consideration, I locked myself in the shower and stroked my cock while thinking about Simone. It took just a few quick minutes to unload myself into a face cloth and then wash away any incriminating evidence. The deed certainly calmed me down, and I felt a lot more confident about being able to do it without embarrassing myself.

Around 2 p.m. on the chosen day, I packed my station wagon with lights and other equipment and headed for Rob and Simone's. Rob came out to meet me and helped me take my gear in, then smiled as he closed the door behind me.

"We're both a bit nervous now its time to actually do it." he said. "Simone more than me I think."

"He's right about that." came a feminine voice from behind me.

I turned and smiled at Simone, "I know how you feel. I've been thinking all day whether I can do this justice. It's a first time for me, and I've got my reputation to think of."

"Oh right, your reputation." Simone replied humorously. "I can just read the headlines. Well known local photographer gaffs first porno shoot with local couple. Not to be recommended for this line of work."

The three of us laughed.

"How about a drink before we start, just a little Dutch courage." Simone suggested. "Just one though, otherwise Rob won't be able to get it up and you won't be able to hold the camera still."

"She's a cheeky bitch." Rob countered. "A few drinks in her and she doesn't know what day of the week it is."

"Mmmm, he's right, but at least I'm a cheap drunk." she replied before turning and heading for the kitchen.

Simone returned with two beers and a glass of red wine. Handing one to me, she sat down on the couch beside Rob and gave one to him. We then sat stupidly in an embarrassed silence.

"I've never been so nervous in my life, look how my hand is shaking." Simone said holding out her glass.

"It's not too late to back out." I offered.

Simone turned to her husband and smiled, "No, we've talked about this for days, and we're both really excited. It's just that having someone seeing me naked and doing naughty things to my beloved here is a nerve racking prospect. But I reckon Rob is just plain horny and can't wait to see the results."

They looked lovingly into each others eyes, and I was quite taken with the romanticism of the moment. Simone looked simply stunning, her face was beautifully made up and her hair shiny and full on her shoulders. A simple but stunning white low cut dress hugged the top of her body; the lower part was full and flowing. Her brown legs were visible from the knee down and matching white shoes adorned her feet. Rob was dressed casually in dark jeans, a black and grey polo shirt, and a pair of leather boat shoes. We chatted amicably for a few minutes before Rob suggested that we start. The doors and window were locked and the curtains drawn, the lights were turned up to give the impression of daylight. After checking the light levels, I placed the two portable lights I'd brought in the most desirable positions.

The room itself looked good, a modern green lounge suite sat on neutral coloured carpet. A similar coloured throw had been placed on the couch to protect it from whatever may happen during the shoot. The walls were also neutral coloured with contrast from the curtains and plants that were placed around the room. Looking around, I smiled and picked up my camera, everything was as ready as it could be with the room. After checking all was as it should be, I gave them a wink. It was time.

The camera was rolling as Rob stood, pulled Simone to her feet and pulled her into his arms. Their kisses were deep and passionate and I moved around them to take in both their expressions. It was a considerable time before his hands moved to her shoulders and slipped her straps down, then reaching behind; he unzipped her dress just a little. Her large breasts puffed upwards as if pleading to be released, the top of a cream coloured bra just hiding her nipples. Rob lowered his face into her cleavage and ran his tongue over her bare skin. She whimpered in response and tilted her head back in pleasure. His hands fell to her buttocks and caressed them through the dress, then slowly lifted the hem of her dress until he could reach bare skin. His hands disappeared under the material lifting it high towards the top of her legs. Simone eased away from Rob as his hand slipped between her thighs.

I got down on my knees and bent low to angle the camera under her dress, I got a nice few seconds of her slightly parted brown thighs until he removed his hand and the dress fell to her knees again. Repositioning myself, I then carried on filming. They looked into each others eyes as Simone lifted his shirt over his head revealing a darkly tanned muscled torso and arms. She lowered her lips to his nipples and sucked gently, her bent position allowing him to slide the zip of her dress downwards. Simone's dress slipped down her body as she straightened and stepped out of it as it hit the carpet. I would learn later that they had choreographed the removal of clothes, and would marvel at its erotic simplicity when editing the scene.

I took a deep breath at Simone's beauty; her large breasts were still cupped by her bra, her waist curved thinly inwards and then outwards to her hips. Matching cream French knickers sat nicely on her buttocks, from my side view, I could see through a small gap under the material covering her pussy and a glimpse of smooth skin just visible below. Her thighs parted slowly as Robs hand slipped between and caressed the delights under the knickers. Simone's hand moved to the front of Rob's jeans and gently squeezed the large bulge beneath. She kissed him on the lips and then sunk to her knees; her hands unbuckled his jeans and lowered the zip before pulling them down. A pair of black briefs was stretched to their limits with Rob's erection lying sideways underneath. Simone rubbed her face against the silky material, her face looking straight into the lens of the camera for the first time. She smiled mischievously before turning and running her tongue over the length of the bulge for a second or two. Reaching inside, she grasped his cock and released it into the air. It swung proudly as Simone lowered her tongue and teased it gently on the eye.

Now; I have to admit that this was a little strange for me. Sure, I'd seen a lot of naked men in the changing rooms at various sporting venues right from when I was at school. But this was the first time that I'd been in close proximity to an erect cock; previously all the ones I'd seen were in a state of comatose unconsciousness. But here and not more that a couple of feet away, stood Rob's erection in all its glory. It was thick with thick veins running up its long and slightly upward curved shaft. A large pink helmet lay atop almost dwarfing the circumference of the shaft below. It appeared a dangerous and mean looking tool, but Simone lowered her lips over the head with loving tenderness and sucked gently.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers