An Unusual Request Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all the years we've been wed, this was the most sexually aggressive I'd seen Rachel, not that I was complaining. But usually it took a bit of seductive foreplay to get her this hot. For the next few minutes, I rode my wife with little mercy, her sopping wet and warm pussy gripping my cock like a well worn glove.

"We should do this more often." I commented.

Rachel smiled up at me, "It's the first time I've ever slept with a pornographer; its quite exciting really."

I laughed, but it was the first time that I'd considered that I was a pornographer. I lowered my mouth to her breasts and licked them just how she liked, her body moved confidently and loving under me as I felt the first signs of an orgasm approaching. The excitement of the day before and my loving wife under me was too much, and within seconds I emptied myself inside her as I'd done hundreds of times before, it was just as good as the first time all those years ago. Rachel hugged and kissed me as I relaxed into her arms, then she eased me off complaining it was too hot. She reached into a drawer beside the bed, retrieved a small towel and placed it under her buttocks to catch the mess. Her hand returned to the drawer and rummaged for her strategically placed vibrator, she switched it on and slid quickly down through her curls.

"Don't you go to sleep." she warned. "I want you to kiss me all over and watch me cum."

I watched as Rachel began to work her clitoris with her pink toy, occasionally she slip it inside her, but it was her clitoris that got the most punishment. Initially, I gently kissed her all over but as she neared orgasm, I kissed and licked her thighs just as she liked. I watched as her buttocks lifted high from the bed and shake as her orgasm flowed through her. Her eyes closed tight, her forehead frowning in concentration as the pleasure rocked her. She was almost silent with the exception of a small lingering moan, her quietness a learned behaviour from having our children under the same roof. I waited until she removed her toy from between her lips, then lowered my tongue and flicked it over her engorged clitoris. She jumped in surprise and then pushed her pussy up into my face for further attention.

We later lay in each others arms, both sleepy and content from good sex.

"So what would you've done if they'd asked you to join them?" Rachel asked after awhile.

"It was never a consideration. It was a condition on both sides that I wouldn't be participating."

"But it must been a huge turn on for you." she countered.

"Yeah, but I had a wank in the shower before I went."

My wife turned to me and grinned, "Very thoughtful of you dear."

I looked lovingly at my wife, "I've never been unfaithful to you, never even considered it. I love you too much to do something like that."

She grinned cynically, "Well said darling. Just remember that marriage is grand. But a divorce will cost you three hundred grand."

We both laughed, but I suspect there was a subliminal message somewhere in that statement.

Rachel offered to help me with the editing of Rob and Simone's adventure. After the promise I'd made about confidentiality, I decided to ask them if that was alright. Simone laughed when I told her that I'd got caught and then dragged into bed. She was pleased that I'd reaped some reward for my efforts, and that she was okay with Rachel helping out.

It was Rachel that noticed that Simone was holding the fashion magazine upside down during the second take. We both laughed as I'd not picked up on it. We stopped more than once during the editing to partake in some sexual activity, for it turned us both on immensely. It took us a few days before we were both satisfied with the final edited version. While the audio wasn't good, the video would easily rate with some of the best mainstream adult movies. Not because I was great behind the camera, but because Rob and Simone actually loved each other, they were sensual people with nice bodies, and both possessed an incredible and sometimes quirky sense of humour.

When I finally rang Rob to tell them that the DVD's were ready for their perusal, they dropped what they were doing and came right on over. I appreciated Simone taking the time to reiterate to Rachel that I'd been a perfect gentleman that afternoon, although I got a little embarrassed when she replied it was only because I'd had a wank before I arrived. Everyone had a laugh at my expense, but I suppose it was better than a divorce. Rob and Simone left a few minutes later with the original disk and two copies of the edited version. We got a complimentary phone call a few hours later giving us a thumbs up, no doubt they'd already had some fun with it.

There hasn't been all that many times when I've actually lied or been a little devious in my professional career, but locked in my safe is another copy of the edited version of Rob and Simone's adventure. It's in a safe place and is security coded to limit unauthorised access, and over the following years Rachel and I would slip it into our DVD player in the bedroom and watch it. The results for us were always the same, lots of low down dirty sex.

I will always look back on that day as one of the most exciting of my life. While I didn't participate, being there and watching Rob and Simone make each other happy was an incredible experience. I did suggest once to Rachel that I should add adult filming to my business portfolio. She didn't actually say no, but her hand closed tightly around my testicles, and at the time I decided wisely that it may not be such a good idea.

So, that's my story, and while its one I'll never forget, it's also unfortunately one that I can never brag about. But I'll be content with the knowledge that it made four people very happy without the slightest hint of a tear or a bad word, and that ain't a bad thing at all.