An Unusual Route

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick wanted to taste her. He looked down at her sweet, pouty pussy lips and he wanted to tongue it. He had Sammy position Tracy with her head on one end of the bed, and would be able to dive into her pussy from the other end. Tracy never missed a beat with Sammy's cock. It never slipped out of her mouth. She didn't want to lose it. As she was finally positioned, Dick went for his intention. Tracy felt his tongue. A strange tongue. It licked her. It really did licked her. it was not a forceful lick, it was a willing lick. It was another lick that followed. "mmmmmmm" The moan released from Tracy's throat was an invitation to Dick. Do more. Do better. Let Tracy enjoy what you are doing.

Samantha went and stood by her husband. She watched as Tracy's young but certainly wanting lips continued to hide, and then unhide her husband's invading member. She turned her head slightly towards Sammy to invite him to a deep and complete french kiss. Tracy opened her eyes to view this. Here was a man whom she knew nothing of, who dick she was now delivering a wonderful pleasure too, and yet he stood over her with another woman trenching him. How could he possibly be able to do that? Why is she enjoying watching it? Why is the sight turning her on??? Why is this making Tracy press her pussy harder into Dick's face?

Tracy watched Samantha as she whispered something into Sammy's ear. Immediately Sammy pulled out of Tracy's mouth. What did she do wrong? Was Samantha mad?? She wonder if she wasn't suppose to suck Sammy's cock?

What is this? Samantha was now moving into a 69 position? With her??? Samantha was going to put her pussy over Tracy's face? No way!!! Tracy knew she have already gone over her boundaries. Way over her boundaries!!! But this would be way beyond what she would even consider doing. She was about to ask Sammy to get his dick back in her mouth, ask any guy to put a cock back into her mouth. Not this.

Her attempt to make a request however was interrupted when she heard Samantha ask Dick, "Can I help?"

"Sure!!" Dick so eagerly responded. And with that, Samantha, began to allow Tracy to enjoy the talent she was proclaimed to have. A very well, movable tongue on her clit. it was quickly combined with the already familiar tongue of Dick continuing to lick her slit. The absolute sheer shock of how immense that feeling was caused Tracy to jilt her head directly into Samantha's pussy. Her mouth was right there. Oh no, there is no way she could even remotely consider doing this. The tongue left her mouth. The sweetness of a flavor invaded her taste buds. Oh yes. She can enjoy this.

Sammy once again position himself by Tracy's head. This time however, he had a different mission for his cock. This time, he was going to make his cock invade his wife's pussy. And it was going to be done right over Tracy's nose. Tracy, for the very first time ever in her life, will actually see extremely close up and personal, what a cock fucking a pussy really looks like. As Sammy began his thrust, Tracy lower her head just a bit. She kept her tongue at the base of Samantha's pussy. She was able to lick every single inch of cock meat that Sammy pushed into Samantha. Good gosh. If her mom saw her right now, Her Mom's funeral would be tomorrow. Tracy did not allow her to have that thought for too long. No. The thought, the sublime intensity of the moment was her only well being right now.

Tonya now moved in by the side. She had Samantha lift her self up just an inch so that she can pull Tracy's right tit out. Once in hand, Tonya surrounded Tracy's fully erected nipple into her mouth, and sucked on it like she would sucked a cock. Tracy is going to die if this got to felt any better. As if on cue, Karen and Regina moved over to the left tit at the very same time. They both looked at each other. They both smiled. They both knew what they wanted to do. They both shared the left nipple of Tracy. They both licked and tongued tongued and licked that tit. This has got to stop. A body cant take anything else. No way

Joey and Mitch didn't want to be left out. But where could they possibly go??? What could they possibly do? Then Joey pointed at Tracy's hands. Other then scratching the skin off of Samantha's back, they really were not doing anything. They decided to put those hands to a more useful purpose. Mitch grabbed Tracy's left hand and gently forced it to his cock. Tracy got the clue instantly. Her fingers grabbed. She continued to eat Samantha's pussy, and to licked Sammy's cock as it pumped. But it was not done yet. Because now Joey was now forcing her right hand to his massive meat.

8 people. 4 guys, 4 gals. That was what was touching Tracy right now in one way or another. Her pussy was being invaded. Her mouth was busy. Her tits were being tenderized. Her hands were both being exercised. Tracy felt it all. She loved it all. She wanted it all to happen. Would Dino be proud of her right now? Who cares? Actually she might not have to care, after all, this was what Dino suggested wasn't it? Could she enjoy this again? An immense pressure began brewing from within her tummy. Oh yes. Tracy knew what that pressure was going to turn into. How could it not? She was sucking and being sucked and enjoying to the max. Suddenly without warning, she heard Sammy screeched, and there it was. White gooey burst of cum that he was shooting inside of Samantha, was now dripping down to her waiting tongue.

And then she screamed. It was not a hurting scream. She bucked her pussy right into Samantha and Dick faces so hard, she was sure she knocked some teeth out. Her scream was silence with Samantha pressing her pussy lip even closer to her mouth. Samantha was cumming too. Gushing. Majorly gushing.

Was it seconds?? Was it moments? How long did it take Tracy to be bought back to a reality? How long did it take for her not to feel the heartbeat that was producing a drumbeat heard by all. "Are u ok Sweetie?" She heard the tender voice of Karen piped up.

"Ok??? I am more like gratified!!!!! WWWOOOWWW!!!! That...was.. just...won..dddeerrr..ffffullll!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! You folks do this all night long???"

"Well, maybe NOT ALLL night long!!!" Joey quickly responded. "But there sure isn't much of a night left before we fall asleep!!!"

Tracy enjoyed the laughter.

"Wanna rest up some, and go at it again after a bit?" Karen asked.

"Yes, I really do," was a very happy response from Tracy. "But I really HAVE to call and talk to my Boyfriend. He probably thinks I am dead by now!!!"

"Ohhh, you are certainly not dead," Mitch pitched in. "You can certainly tell your guy that you are indeed very much alive!!! We are witnesses to that."

"I think I will go do just that!" Tracy literally struggled to get off of the bed. She wanted to make the call in the other room. As she walked toward the door, a thought came to her mind. She stopped, and turn around to look at her new friends. She smiles and made her request, "Any of you guys want to come and fuck me while I am talking to my boyfriend???"

Copyright(c)myname4now 2009

12