An Unusual Twist of Fate

Story Info
John lets his penis do the thinking, but regrets it later.
2.5k words
3.23
33.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a good day, John Overstreet loved his job. He worked in Peru as a supervisor for Georgia Pacific's Rain forest Project. The hours were long, and the work was tedious, but it paid well enough that he only had to work six months out of the year. However, today was not a good day. His crew was behind by 250 acres, and if they didn't get back on track, no bonuses would be paid this quarter. In light of this, the boss had everyone spread pretty thin, only one bulldozer per 100 acres of timber, and the walkies were broken, so he couldn't even keep in touch with the rest of his men. To top it off, he was running a bulldozer himself, just until they could get caught up. At least that is what his boss said this morning at the staff meeting.

After working for a couple of hours, John's bladder demanded that he get rid of his morning coffee, so he went to relieve himself a few feet away on a large tree. As he was zipping up his pants, he saw something move out of the corner of his eye. Thinking it was probably some sort of animal, he hurried back to the safety of his dozer. He was just about to start it and get back to work, when he saw the movement again. Curiosity got the best of him, so he went to see what was out there.

Cautiously, he approached the area where he had seen the 'animal'. Rounding an enormous tree, he saw something that made him stop dead in his tracks. In a small clearing, amidst a crude campsite, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Blonde hair, buxom breasts, and legs all the way up to heaven. The best part was...she was completely naked! His mouth opened in shock, and he shifted his weight to make room for the growing bulge in his pants, causing a twig to break. She turned at the sound, and seeing John standing there, smiled and walked over to greet him.

"Well, hello there," she drawled in a southern accent. "I wasn't expecting company, or I would have dressed for the occasion," she laughed. Extending her hand, she said "I'm Karen."

"Uh, hi, hi, my n-name is J-John," he stuttered as he shook her hand hesitantly, while trying not to look at her gorgeous breasts.

"Nice to meet you, John. So, what are you doing way out here in the middle of the rain forest on Earth Day?" she said as she began walking back toward her camp. John couldn't take his eyes off of her sexy round ass and the way her hips swayed with every step she took. He snapped back into reality and answered her question.

"Well, I am here working today. My company owns this land, and we are clear cutting the area. Exactly what are you doing out here?"

"Hmmm, I didn't know anyone owned the rain forest. I camp out every year for Earth Day, and while I am here I plant a few trees and build habitats for some of the animals. Did I hear you say you were clear cutting the area?" She turned to face him as she waited for his response.

Oh great, a tree-hugger in my sector! he thought, but he said, "Yes, we are clear cutting this area, and I really need to be getting back to work. We are behind schedule, and if we don't..."

Karen reached up and kissed him passionately before he could finish his sentence, and she felt the bulge in his pants grow almost instantly. This was exactly what she had hoped for. With a twinkle in her eye, she said,

"John, I have a proposition for you. If you will stop clear cutting, just for today, you can spend the day with me, and we can have a lot of fun. How does that sound?"

He stood, flabbergasted, for a moment, while he thought about her proposal. They were very far behind, but he couldn't just mow her down, and her camp was right in the middle of his sector. After all, he wasn't a monster, he was a man. A lonely man who hadn't had a woman in a very long time. And, with the walkies being broken, no one would be calling him to interrupt...

"So, what do you say? Will you spend Earth Day with me?" Karen said seductively while pinching her nipples between her fingers.

"I think I would be the most stupid man in the world if I said no," John said with an impish grin. "Exactly what kind of fun did you have in mind?"

"Well, I really want to plant the rest of these trees, and build the habitats...," she turned to see what kind of response she was getting, and the look on his face made her laugh. "Let me guess, not what you had in mind, was it? But, if you are a good boy, and help me get my work done, you will get a big reward when we are finished. Deal?"

"Okay, but you had better be very good in the sack if I am going to do work for you."

"Don't worry honey, you won't be disappointed. I promise!" She kissed him again to seal the deal.

They set to work, planting seedlings and building habitats for the various birds and small animals of the area. After a short while, she went into her tent and came back with a radio. "Would you like to listen to some music while we work?"

Grumbling, John muttered something unintelligible, so she took it as a yes, and turned the radio on. The deejay was spouting off facts about Earth Day and the celebration that would be taking place at the moment spring started.

"Hey folks, did you know that Earth Day was started by John McConnell in San Francisco as a day of Earth's rejuvenation? So, I wonder what all of those yahoos in the Amazon Rain forest are thinking when they are cutting down all of those trees today? If they don't quit soon, there won't be anything left to rejuvenate. Don't forget, at the moment spring arrives, the United Nations Peace Bell will ring, and we will have it live at 5:15p.m., only on KTRS radio. This song is dedicated to all of you tree huggers out there."

After about an hour, Karen tapped John on the shoulder and offered him a glass of lemonade. He sat down on a stump and wiped the sweat from his brow as he sipped from the glass.

"Well, I think we have made a lot of progress. What do you say we take a dip in a cool, clear pool under the waterfall? It is getting sweltering out here, and I think we could use a break. C'mon, I will take you to my secret place."

John could hear the waterfall long before he could see it, but when they arrived, he couldn't believe how beautiful it was. He stripped down to his boxers and was about to dive in, when Karen grabbed his arm and said, "There is one rule about swimming in my pool. No clothes allowed!" She smiled and began descending into the cool water, which caused her nipples to swell and point straight out like arrows. That was all John needed to persuade him to lose his shorts and join her.

They swam for a few minutes, then Karen climbed up on a rock underneath the waterfall, motioning for John to join her. As soon as he was next to her, she kissed him passionately. "You have done a great job. I think it is time for your reward, so just lie back and let me take care of you."

She reached down and began rubbing his cock, which responded quickly. Kissing her way down his torso, she cupped his balls in both hands and began massaging them tenderly. He moaned as her lips reached his pubic area, and drew in a sharp breath as she took him in her mouth. John's hands tangled in her blonde locks as she teased him with her tongue and beautiful mouth. His breath quickened, and soft moans escaped him. Knowing he was close to orgasm, she quickened her pace, sending him over the edge.

After his orgasm subsided, she turned to face John. He grabbed her by the hair and laid her back on the smooth, cool rock. "Now it is your turn to be taken care of," he said with a smile.

Kissing her tenderly, he began massaging her breasts. As he reached her nipples and began to suck them eagerly, she moaned loudly. John continued caressing her breasts with one hand, while his other hand moved down her body, ever so slowly, until he reached her thighs. Gently, he parted her legs, and moved his head so he could see her beautiful womanhood. Karen was so aroused that her nectar was glistening on her lips, and he reached down and collected a drop of it and sucked it off of his finger. At his touch, Karen bucked, no longer in control of her body. He buried his face in between her legs, alternately toying with her clit and burying his tongue deep inside her. She cried out in ecstasy over and over as he brought her to climax.

His member was once again swollen, so he turned her over on all fours, and entered her from behind. John couldn't believe how amazing her ass looked from this position, and he reached down and grabbed it with both hands, steadying himself as he continued to pound himself into her. After a few minutes, he withdrew and turned to a sitting position. Motioning for her to mount him, he grabbed her breasts as she straddled him and guided his penis into her now very wet pussy. Karen began rocking up and down, moaning with each downward thrust. As she neared orgasm, she began moving faster, sending waves of pleasure through John. Her orgasm began to ripple through her body, causing her muscles to contract. This took John over the edge, and his body thrusted under her as wave after wave of himself filled her to overflowing.

When they had regained their composure, Karen suggested a glass of lemonade. Since she had left it at the camp, she told John she would go back and get some for the both of them, while he rested on the cool rock. After all, she was the hostess of this party, and he had worked hard today. Giving him one last kiss, she headed back to her camp for the refreshments.

After a few minutes, she returned with a tray containing two glasses of lemonade and assorted fruit. "I thought you might need a snack to keep your strength up," she giggled as she offered him a glass, sitting the tray between them so they could share the fruit. "I am sorry there is no ice, but we are in the middle of the rain forest." Her last comment made John smile as he took a long drink from his glass. He wasn't aware how hungry he was until he had seen the fruit, and he began to eat greedily.

After they had finished the fruit and drank the last drop of lemonade, John stretched his arms over his head and let out a big yawn. "Wow, you really took a lot out of me, honey. I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open. Maybe a short nap will make me feel better."

"You go ahead and rest for awhile. I think I will take another dip in the pool and clean myself up a bit. If you aren't awake when I finish, I will figure out a way to get you up," she giggled. The last thing John saw before closing his eyes was her beautiful ass heading toward the pool.

He woke feeling refreshed, and his first thought was with his penis. If he was quick, maybe he could sneak in another round with Karen before the truck came to pick him up. John tried to sit up and realized his hands and feet were bound, spread eagle. Panicking, he called out for Karen. "Hey! What's the big idea? Karen, where are you?"

"Well hello, sleeping beauty! I see the tranquilizers finally wore off. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to wake you up myself."

At the word 'tranquilizers', John felt his balls try to climb up into his body. "What is going on? What are you doing to me?" John was really starting to panic now, struggling with the ropes that held him. "Untie me this instant!"

"That is not going to happen. I have a few things I would like to tell you, and I needed your undivided attention. Now that I have it, this is what I wanted to say: People like you make me sick! Cutting down our trees and destroying homes for animals and humans alike, with no remorse, all for a paycheck. Did you know that over 20% of the earth's oxygen is created in the rain forest, and that 25% of all western medicine comes from plants that grow only here? I bet you don't even care, do you John? Rain forests used to cover 14% of the earth's land surface, and now it is down to only 6%, all because of men like you. Your company and others like it are causing many animal and insect species to become endangered or extinct, but you don't care , DO YOU JOHN?"

John was very, very scared at this moment. He was dealing with an unstable woman. Trying to calm her down, he said, "Karen, I am so sorry. I had no idea that so many plants and animals depended on the rain forest to survive. If you will let me go, I will..."

"Stop it, just stop it John," Karen said calmly. "I have dealt with many men exactly like you, and they all only care about one thing; sex. Since I was given a beautiful body, I decided to use it to help the creatures of the rain forest survive. It hasn't failed me yet, because no man can resist me. I'm sorry, but it has to be this way." She bent over him and spit in his face. "By the way, my name is Karen Mc Connell, and my grandfather was John Mc Connell, the founder of Earth Day. I am here to make sure that people like you don't ruin the earth for the rest of us!"

Karen turned on the radio as she finished planting the rest of her seedlings in the clearing. She patted the soil around them and gave them a drink of water. " There! You should have plenty of sunlight here in this clearing, and I think you have more than enough fertilizer to keep you strong for a long time." She stood and went to finish packing up her camp. As she reached her tent, the United Nations Peace Bell rang out over the radio, signaling the beginning of spring, and Karen smiled.