An Unusually Warm Day in September

Story Info
A look back at Ms. Emory’s first exposure.
4.3k words
4.45
13.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fmypckt
Fmypckt
26 Followers

All characters are undoubtedly over the age of 18. Any resemblance to sexual creatures living or dead is ridiculous on its face. Just let your panties slip and suspend reality for a bit.

*********

We had arrived at our student apartment at virtually the same time. I could see a flash of a floral print skirt slip through the second floor door as I glanced up from the parking lot below. Leaning back into my 9 year old Civic I collected my courier bag and a potted Christmas cactus. As I stood again to my full 5 foot 10 inches, I slipped the bag's strap over my head and adjusted it between my pert breasts; sweat trickled down my neck and back.

Hip checking the car door I made my way to the exterior steps of our building flip flops snapping against my heels on the super-heated pavement. Pausing at the first step I took a deep breath and began the climb with a sigh.

I stepped onto the landing of our floor and darted across to the open door of our place and stopped in the threshold. Looking through the apartment to the other end I saw Maddie bent over the sofa struggling to open the window. Her plump, round bottom wiggled back and forth in her flared skirt making the flowers dance and sway.

Smiling to myself I said rather loudly, "Damn, girl, I'm not sure I've ever seen it this hot!"

Maddie jumped! I laughed out loud. Then she joined the laughter as she realized it was only me.

"Jesus, Tam. You nearly made me jump out of my skin!"

"I wouldn't have minded seeing that, either!" I laughed. "Well, maybe just out of your skirt and tank." I loved teasing her.

"You're a dirty girl, Tamara Helen Emory! But I love you for it."

I met her in the kitchen that bisected the left half of our small "home." We hugged and nearly crushed the potted plant between us. Setting the plant on the small breakfast bar and throwing my bag on the floor I leaned in for another hug.

Standing nearly 8 inches shorter she moaned into my breasts as I hugged her tightly to me. "I've missed you, sweetie!" she mumbled. "I'm so happy to be with you again."

"Me, too, babes," I said as I kissed the top of her head.

Stroking my arms she leaned back in my hug a little and looked up at me. I could see her beautiful blue eyes glistening. Brushing her classic blonde locks from her face I kissed her forehead and then the freckle on the bridge of her nose. She kissed my chin in a move we'd had many occasions to practice.

We stared at each other for a few moments before we both spun out of our increasingly humid embrace.

"God, it's hot!" Maddie whined. "What happened to our nearly constant ocean breeze?"

"Must be taking the day off. Let's get the rest of the windows open and see if we can find the fan we had last year."

Maddie moved to the window in our tiny dinette opening it to the balcony that served as the "hallway" for our floor. I headed into the bedroom to get that window open.

It was of no use. The air was incredibly still for this beach town. And though we could hear the surf's constant crash and surge 6 blocks away there wasn't even the slightest movement of the curtains in our room.

I heard Maddie rummaging in the closet that served as pantry and "catch all" and I turned my attention to the closet that made up the wall between the bathroom and our room. First I scanned the shelves at the top and then got down on my knees to search through the clutter on the floor.

"I found it!" Maddie called from the other room and I joined her in the kitchen.

One look told us that it was a lost cause. It looked like the boys who sublet the apartment for the summer had abused our poor $20 fan. The cord was hanging by a bare wire from the base of the box fan and the protective grill was broken out on most of both sides.

"Piece of shit!" was Maddie's loud opinion. "Fancy a trip to Buy-the-World?"

I giggled at her use of our slang for the local big box DIY store but said, "I've got a better idea. Let's head over to McHenry's and cool off in their AC. We'll eat and drink and laugh the night away until it's cool enough to come home."

"Sounds like the best idea I've heard all day. You might think about changing your top though," she said through a smirk."

"Why ... what's wrong .... Oooohh,"

Looking down I saw that my left boob had a smear of her lipstick along with some black from her teary mascara. Pulling off the offending "T" I went back to the bedroom to rummage in the dresser for something else to wear.

I pulled out a red halter top and threw it on my bed. Reaching behind me I unhooked my bra and shook my shoulders, letting the damp garment fall to the floor. I knew the top was a bit revealing, but I didn't care. It was hot, dammit! I wanted no bra and as much skin as possible exposed to the cool air.

Taking a moment, I fanned my breasts with my hands to cool them down a bit.

Maddie sighed from the doorway. I smirked knowing what that was about. How many times had I heard her moan about my "perfect tits" and her "heavy hangers"? The truth was I was often jealous of her. She really had a sexy body -- all the right curves in all the right places. Guys drooled over her everywhere we went.

"Quit sighing over there and help me tie this thing."

Grabbing the top from the bed I lifted a tiny strap over my head. Maddie came behind me and took the straps from my hands and made quick work tying a bow at my spine as I freed my auburn hair from the neck strap. Then she slid her hands under my arms to my breasts and squeezed.

I squealed and jerked backward into her soft bosom, which is, of course what she wanted. She hugged me tight from behind and flicked across one of my nipples with her thumb.

I squealed again and twisted out of her embrace.

"Maddie," I whined. She hadn't ever been shy about her desire to make love to me but I had made it clear I was NOT bi-sexual in the way that she was. That didn't stop her from making advances in a good-natured way. Nor did it stop me from teasing her with suggestive remarks.

Maddie just threw back her head and laughed. I laughed along with her and then she remarked for the thousandth time on how wonderful my boobs were. I pinched her nipple in response and scooted out of the room. She slapped my denim clad butt with a loud smack and ran for the front door.

I hurried out behind her but I was not going to chase her. It was too damned hot.

She slowed for me to catch up on the stairs and we walked the rest of the way to McHenry's laughing about a dozen different things, as best friends do.

When we opened the door to the bar a wall of sound hit us. It seems we weren't the only ones who thought to spend the hot evening in McHenry's nice cool air. It was wall to wall people -- mostly students like us on the last day free day before classes began.

Maddie grabbed my arm and started dragging me through the room to where she spotted a group of our friends. On the way we heard other friends shout their "hellos" and several cruder remarks about our tits and asses, too -- well mostly about Maddie's.

When we reached the table Stephen and Dave stood to give us their chairs saying they would just stand behind us. Maddie and I rolled our eyes at each other knowing what they were up to, but thanked them and took our seats.

Shari and Andie greeted us and we girls immediately began gossiping about our summers. Dave leaned down between Maddie and me and asked what we would like from the bar. We asked for margaritas and he and Stephen went to order for us.

Shari, a little fireball of about Maddie's height but fewer curves, started an animated story of a summer fling she had with a lifeguard at the pool where she worked. Graphic details of his muscles and "muscle" were included causing several "woos" from the rest of us. She seemed to have lucked out in FWB department and we were all a bit envious.

Andie, a bigger girl but with a sexy face with big blue eyes, full lips and a smile that lights up the room, glanced in the direction of the bar before she leaned in to tell her romantic tale. We all had to press our boobs to the table as we strained forward to hear above the noise of the bar. It seems she and Stephen saw each other several times over the summer and you could see that she was totally into him. I glanced to the bar to see the boys about to return so I leaned back and watched Stephen carefully.

He seemed to be his same ole playful self, not paying Andie any special attention. But then I noticed him brush against her shoulder as he leaned in to place my drink in front of me. He then let his fingers trail across her shoulders again before he took his place against the wall behind me.

I grinned at Andie and she glowed.

Dave piped in, "What conspiracy were you ladies hatching while we were away?"

We all put on our most innocent looks and turned as one toward him. Maddie said, "Whatever are you talking about, dearest Dave?"

"Come on, now. I saw you all leaning in close for a secretive tell all. Spill it."

"Why there was nothing of the kind, Dave. Just the four of us discussing whose bed would hold all four of us."

"Oh, my God!" he moaned. "You're such a slut, Maddie!"

"You wish, baby!" And Maddie winked seductively at him.

A flustered Dave didn't quite know what to say to that but everyone knew that he wanted Maddie. But Maddie loved to tease, especially when he was so easily rattled.

Now it was my turn to tell my tale of summer woe. No male companionship. Only a summer temp job at a call center staffed by a group of women in their forties and fifties. Ah, my exciting life.

Of course Maddie couldn't let that go. She teased my about having a MILF obsession. I blushed for no apparent reason and the group's cheers sounded around me. Everyone loved to see the redhead blush -- damn them.

"Well," said Shari, "I think I can find you a date for tonight."

"Oh, stop it! I don't want a date!"

"Well, there's a guy over by the bar who hasn't taken his eyes off of you, yet!"

"Oh, shut ... up! There is no such guy!"

"Tamara! Sweetie! You know that with your long legs and sweet face you could have any guy in here!"

"Any girl, too -- especially in that top you almost have on," Maddie pipes in.

"Oh, please!"

"Any guy ... or girl! And you know it. Right now, Dave and poor Stephen are sneaking peeks down your top and I'm telling you Mr. Tall and Handsome at the bar has been staring all night long."

"Oh, come on. You're embarrassing me." But I could feel the eyes of Dave and Stephen on me and I liked the way it made me feel. And I couldn't help but look in the direction of the bar. And he was, in fact, staring at me. And he was, in fact, handsome. And he didn't, in fact, look away.

And then he pushed off the bar and started toward our table.

Oh, Jesus.

He was tall, which is important when you are a taller than average woman who likes high heels. His face had that "sculpted-from-marble" kind of good looks that makes female knees go weak -- a few male knees, too. His short blonde hair rested messy and sexy on his head. His T-shirt seemed painted onto his cut upper body, his muscled arms hanging to his side. His thighs stretched his jeans in such a way as to guarantee a tush I would drool over. And his "package" promised plenty, too.

Yummmm!

Get ahold of yourself, Tam! You're a senior, for God's sake. This isn't the first guy to approach you, ask you out or even just flirt with you. But, good Lord, what a smoldering look of sexual determination was in his dark brown eyes.

"Hello." His voice, oddly unsuitable with his looks, kind of high and scratchy, woke me from my daydream.

"Uh ... Hi," I stuttered trying to regain myself.

"I'm Mark." He sounded as if his vocal chords needed some grease but I had no problem hearing him above the din of the bar.

"I'm sure you are." My own confidence restored.

His steady, sexy gaze didn't give up my eyes. He didn't say anything more, either. That was a bit unnerving.

"I'm Tamara." My eyes, it seemed, were unable to see anything but his. God, what was he? A hypnotist.

"I'm glad to meet you, Tamara. I'm sorry if I was being rude by staring at you so much, but I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone as alluring as you, before. You have captivated me. I had to meet you."

"Uh, thank you?"

"May I buy you a drink?"

"Uh, sure." Could I sound more flustered? If I start one more sentence with "uh" I'll have to shoot myself.

"A margarita, is it?"

"Yes, that would be great. Thank you."

"My pleasure," he squawked, and then turned back to the bar to order the drink.

"Oh ... my ... god!" Maddie said with her mouth exaggerating every word.

I looked around the table and all eyes were on me, questions practically jumping from every one of them.

"Dang, girl! You gettin' some tonight!" Shari practically shouted with glee.

"Shut UP! you guys."

Stephen bent to my ear and spoke still loud enough for everyone to hear, "If I wasn't straight I'd be tapping that, too!"

No one could contain themselves anymore. Even I laughed.

"Be quiet. Here he comes."

"Not yet, but before the night is over," Maddie teased.

"Sshhh!"

Once again he held my eyes with his. He stretched the hand with the margarita toward me. Our fingers touched as I reached to take it from me. There was a spark! I swear! There was an actual blue spark that tingled from my index finger to my chest when we touched.

We lingered over the touch just a moment longer than necessary. I felt my nipples harden and poke against my top.

"Shit!" I heard from behind me.

"Mmmmm" I could just make out from Maddie.

I took a sip from the margarita and then set it in front of me. Mark set his drink next to mine, produced a chair out of nowhere and squeezed between Maddie and me. The world closed in as he continued to hold my gaze.

Then he spoke again. Voices and music and shuffling of tables and chairs rushed back into my ears with the grating sound of his voice.

"You come here often?" came his attempted joke.

"Only every night and weekend," I replied with a smile.

He touched my hand and his perfect smile drew me into his cocoon again.

I shook myself a little and was finally able to look away and reach for my drink.

"Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?" came out of his rusty throat.

I looked into those magic brown eyes of his. "Sure."

He took my hand in his. I heard Maddie gasp a little as I downed my Margarita with three big swallows.

He stood and drew me up and to his hip and guided me to the front door.

Opening the door his hand came to rest warmly on the small of my back to guide me through. It felt good there. I arched my back slightly to make it feel even better.

Once outside, he pulled me to his side again sliding his hand to rest on my hip. His touch was electric. He smelled good. He was taller than me. It felt right.

"Tell me about yourself, Tamara." Somehow his voice was less disconcerting than before but still a little like the dad on that TV show Gold-someone.

"My friends call me, Tam," I said. And then I was off on my usual recitation of my life's main events -- only child, loving mother and father, an interest in kids and music, valedictorian, senior education major ...

He never spoke but listened intently in a way that urged me onward and I filled the entire walk with, well, me.

As we came to the edge of the sidewalk at the beach we both kicked off our flip flops. We bent as one to pick them up. Just as we were about to stand again we looked at each other and he kissed the end of my nose.

We stood and he took my left hand in his right and we stepped into the sand still warm from the day's heat. Yes, the heat -- from him, or the weather? I didn't know or care. I know my back was damp and my top was stuck to my breasts from my own sweat. My nipples were still poking against the red cotton. I couldn't claim it was from the cold, that's for sure.

When we reached the water we turned and headed toward the pier. The waves crashing into the shore made all other sound seem unnecessary. We said no more to each other but it was perfect.

Just as we reached the pier Mark pulled me into his chest. I tipped my head up and our lips became attached by the most amazing kiss of my life. His tongue probed forward against my lips and I gladly received it. We tousled for a bit inside of my mouth and then I pushed my tongue into his where our sensuous battle continued.

My arms were under his and I let my hands slip down to what I had known would be his flawless behind. He groaned a little into my mouth and I felt his hands reach to untie my top.

I opened my eyes in surprise to see his looking back me. My heart began to pound as he reached up and untied the string around my neck, as well. But the passion never left our kiss and it only excited me more.

Yes, I had been a little daring in my comfortable life. I pranced around our apartment in just my panties -- to Maddie's delight. Windows open, I didn't care. I sometimes moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear while masturbating. That didn't bother me much -- at least not until I was finished. Then I might have a bit of a red face for a moment. But I would never have dared, or even thought, to be exposed out in the open like this.

Mark broke our kiss and spun me around to face the sunset. My top fell into the surf as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pressed himself into me from behind.

Yes, he was ... and it felt exactly right.

I raised my own hands to cover my nipples but then thought, fuck it. Who's out here to see? I'm even facing away from where any prying eyes might be. It was thrilling.

Mark's hands slid further down and pressed against my pelvis and started grinding into my pert derriere. I closed my eyes pressed back against him.

"Mmmmmm"

Next I felt him unbutton my denim shorts and ease the zipper down. My heart beat faster still.

He pulled back slightly as he pushed my shorts down. They fell to my ankles just as a wave encircled my feet. I didn't care. The arousal I felt was exhilarating. I stepped one foot out of them as the wave receded.

Now he was tracing the outline of my vulva through my lacy, pink boy shorts. I could feel his finger dragging against the wet material now cooling against my skin.

With the lightest of touches he grazed my clitoris causing me to hump backward into his hard lump and groan loudly over the crashing sea. When he touched me there again I pressed against his fingers and did my own grind looking to make the pleasure increase.

He slipped one hand down inside my useless panties looking for my slippery slit. There was no way he could miss it.

I moaned again and he spread my juices across my bare mons.

I covered his hand with mine trying to get contact back on my clit as he reached between us with his other hand and unfastened his jeans.

Reaching behind us I tried to help him. Together we managed to get his jeans down and his cock exposed. I stroked it some. It was long and thick. The pounding of my heart was deafening. I no longer heard the waves.

He was getting impatient. My panties were in the way. He pawed at them, forcing them down enough to where gravity could take over. I stepped my left foot out of them as he forced his cock from my hand and pressed it into the crevice between my cheeks.

I parted my legs a bit more as his fingers eagerly sought out my pussy again. Two of them easily curled inside seeking out the sensitive rough patch.

He stroked against it over and over. I pushed my ass back against his cock and swiveled my hips.

His thumb played against my hard nub as he fucked me with his fingers.

My ass fucked his hot dick, the sweat and his precum lubricating my crack.

I was so close, so soon. He was breathing hard in my ear.

Fmypckt
Fmypckt
26 Followers
12