An Unwanted Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does he intend to do?" she suddenly thought. "Maybe he only wants to look and touch me a bit. No he'll probably rape me..."

Suddenly it occurred to her that she wasn't taking the contraceptive pill. Roy always withdrew and finished pressed against her stomach.

As she pondered this added dilemma, Marlon stood up and walked across to where she stood. He lifted her chin and she instinctively knew what he wanted. Her first thought was to turn her head away, but she thought better of it.

"Give him what he desires. Get it over quickly and have them gone from the house."

She pursed her lips and accepted the kiss. His tongue probed and she opened her mouth to accept it. She brought her hands up and placed them lightly on his lower back, similar to where his rested upon her. Her breasts pushed against his lower chest. Their kiss lingered and she noted his smell. She didn't find it distasteful.

This wasn't what Vanessa had expected. He was not being aggressive, but almost tender.

"Why hasn't he thrown me on the bed and forced himself on me?" she thought.

Marlon's right hand moved to the silk blouse and he ran the back of his fingers down across it. He lightly brushed her breast and nipple. He moved his lips to her ear, while his hand repeated the movement upon her breast and her now hardened nipple. His fingers lightly pushed it downwards, before slipping off so the nipple sprang back into position.

"You are a very attractive woman Vanessa," he complimented her quietly in heavily accented English. "Very slim, very sexy and you smell like a godess."

Vanessa couldn't meet his eyes. His gentleness now made her very uncertain. She tried to process it. She'd always feared being attacked and sexually assaulted. However, in her nightmare scenario her attacker had always been ugly, angry and aggressive. This man was none of these. He was calm, good looking and very soft with his foreplay.

"Foreplay," she thought, again jolting herself back to the reality of the situation. "This is not foreplay, this is forced sex by blackmail, nothing more."

Vanessa was angry at herself for minimising what was occurring and taking any pleasure out of it.

"Touch me," Marlon said suddenly.

"This is more like it," she thought to herself, not daring to utter the words.

Vanessa hesitated for a moment and then moved her hand around to rest on the front of his pants. She was not at all surprised to find him fully erect. She placed her hand along his length and gauged his size.

The tips of her fingers felt the top of his ball sac, while the end of his cock pressed into her lower arm. She didn't touch Roy that much so she couldn't be sure, but this man seemed long and thick. Marlon grasped her entire breast and squeezed it. Again he whispered in her ear.

"You know what to do Vanessa; you're not a virgin."

Vanessa was now certain that this touching would continue on to intercourse. She had resigned herself to this and she now felt compelled to break her silence.

"If we're going to have sex, can you at least wear a condom," she said looking up at him and doing her best to sound confident.

"Do you have one," replied Marlon blandly.

"Well, no; but..."

"Well neither do I."

Silence ensued and their touching continued. Vanessa knew there was much at stake and she thought it was better not push it or to play any coy games. She rested her head lightly on his chest.

"I'm unlikely to get pregnant at my age, but if I do I will deal with that," she thought bravely.

Vanessa had now had enough of this touching.

"If we're going to do it then let's get it over and done with," she thought.

She pressed her hand more firmly onto his cock and began to massage it through the fabric. Marlon returned his lips to hers, while he continued to fondle her breast.

After a few minutes of this she noted his breathing quicken just a fraction and his body tense.

"Yes, you like that, don't you?" she thought, allowing herself the faint hope that he might finish in his pants. She began to work harder on his cock, running her fingers up its length and then concentrating on the head. After a while she moved her hand to cup his balls through the fabric.

At this point Marlon broke their kiss and moved his hands to her shoulders, rotating her 180 degrees to face directly away from him. He then pulled her tightly into his hard torso. In her heals Vanessa stood only three or four inches below his height. She felt his hardness pressing against her buttocks.

He moved his lips back to her neck, while both hands returned to her breasts. Marlon began to knead and massage them, a little more roughly than before.

Vanessa was now completely taken aback. Marlon began to rock her from side to side while he continued with his ministrations to her breasts.

He moved his lips to her ear and began to sing softly in Spanish. His hands went to her hips and he began to sway her.

Vanessa relaxed just a little and her mind began to wander again. She had never experienced such touching. Any intimate touching between her and Roy had always taken place in the bed, never standing up.

"Is this a Latin thing?" Vanessa thought naively. "If it is, it's not the worst way to have sex."

She knew full well her nipples were hard and now she felt them begin to tingle slightly. She got a feeling in her lower stomach that made her press her legs together.

"Oh my God," she thought. "He's turning me on. This can't be happening. Please, no."

Looking down over her shoulder Marlon had also noted her nipples express themselves, through the sheer blouse. He had chosen the garment well and smiled inwardly to himself. He prided himself as a lover. This was a game to him, they had plenty of time and he wondered just how much more he could arouse this older, reluctant woman.

He moved his hands higher, back to her breasts. Vanessa let out a breath as he began to manipulate her nipples.

"Oh that's nice," she thought. Then, rationalising her unwanted reaction, "At least it will make me a little wet and it won't hurt as much."

Marlon lightly kneaded, pinched and pulled. After concentrating his attentions on her breasts and nipples for an extended period, he felt the time was right. He lowered his hands to her skirt and very slowly began to pull it up her thighs. When her legs were bared he allowed his fingers to wander over her naked skin. He revelled in how firm and slim her legs were. He moved to the inside of the thigh and found her feminine softness there.

"These legs are her best feature," he thought to himself.

Vanessa shuddered as the skirt came up above her panties and his hands continued to tantalise her inner thighs. She pushed her body back against his, but still had enough control not to thrust her rear into his hardness.

"This is not fair," she complained to herself, as she tried to will away the physical sensations.

Marlon returned one hand to her breast, while he cupped her crotch with the other. He rested there for a few minutes. One hand on her silk covered vulva; one kneading her breast; while his lips caressed her neck. They continued to sway.

She couldn't help herself. Vanessa pushed her butt back hard into his erection. Marlon smiled to himself.

Then, very gradually, Marlon began to exert pressure through her panties. He moved his hand in a circle and heard her breathing quicken. His touch was having the effect he much desired. On the other hand Vanessa was in shock at the extent of her body's betrayal.

"It's one thing to get lubricated, but you need to get a grip of yourself."

Without warning Marlon slipped his hand over the top of her panties, bringing his fingers to rest on the light hair, covering her mons. All the time his other hand continued to manipulate her breast and his lips were on her neck; kissing, nipping and licking.

Vanessa wanted the hand back on her sensitive lips. She let out a short sharp breath and moved her hips to indicate this.

Marlon moved his hand downward, letting his fingers slowly slide over her now swollen labia. He then drew his fingers slowly back up, allowing his middle finger to drag along the slit. He repeated this over and over, each time putting a little more pressure on, probing her pussy for what they both knew he would inevitably find. Sure enough, the middle finger soon broke through locating the slick moisture therein.

Vanessa was finding it impossible to fight her physical urges. She knew the signs all too well. Lust had completely overcome fear and loathing and at this point Vanessa surrendered totally. She began rocking her hips ever so slightly so there was a little more pressure.

Now Vanessa wanted him to concentrate on her clitoris. She placed her hand on his, pushing his fingers up and into her bud. The hand at her breast became still rougher, concentrating on the erect nipple, tweaking and pulling it through the blouse.

It came upon her very quickly. She pushed his hand hard into her. As it began, she let out a low guttural moan. She had blanked out the circumstances and was completely focused on the physical sensation.

Marlon was more surprised than Vanessa at the sudden arrival of her orgasm. He pushed his hand flat and hard cupping her whole sex, including her clitoris. He hooked his middle finger up inside and felt her contract.

This digit, entering her, enhanced the intensity for Vanessa. She rocked her pelvis up and down riding her orgasm for fully a minute.

"Oh you naughty, naughty girl," thought Marlon. "How could you cum for a man you've only just met." However, he did not utter anything that might break the spell, as he had further plans.

Even so, as her sensations subsided, Vanessa could no longer hold reality at bay. She felt the sting of guilt and embarrassment. The true nature of her situation flooded back in and she was distraught at her body's betrayal. She struggled to make sense of what had just occurred. Marlon interrupted her thoughts. He broke his hold and stepped back.

"Take off your panties."

He watched as she robotically obeyed without a word. Her dress remained wedged around her waist. She put her thumbs under the panty line and slipped them down her thighs and calves, before bending to step out of them.

"Now he wants intercourse," Vanessa thought, doing her best to have her thought process override her rebellious body.

However, it proved futile, because Marlon had returned to her blouse as she stood back upright. He reached around her, unbuttoned it and pulled it aside.

Vanessa could feel her breasts, taut and firm, her nipples hard and erect. Her body wanted him. She wanted him inside of her. She let out a huge sob and tears began to stream down on her face.

Marlon turned her to face him then pushed her back against the wall. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head, allowing her to glimpse his tight, well-muscled body. This sight did nothing to quell her fire.

He pushed the blouse off her shoulders. It fell to the floor while he admired her breasts. He ran his fingers lightly across them enjoying their tautness. He moved his mouth to her nipple.

At the same time his hand returned to her now exposed sex, her juices glistening on her light covering of hair. She sucked in her breath at the return of his fingers. She remained highly sensitive down there. She continued to weep softly.

"Why do you cry beautiful lady, when you know you love it so much? You are clearly a very sensual woman."

Vanessa said nothing in reply. He moved both hands to her buttocks and massaged them gently, each squeeze moving closer toward the cleft between her legs. His lips found hers again and they engaged in an unrestrained, passionate kiss, their chests pressed tightly together.

Finally Marlon stepped back, unzipped himself and lowered his pants. Vanessa, unable to look him in the eye, bowed her head. Unfortunately, it meant she was looking directly at his full erection. She gave an involuntary gasp, it being the first cock other than her husbands she had seen in over 25 years. It was standing high and proud almost vertical. For a moment she was mesmerised by the sight of the veins snaking up its length.

Marlon moved in, gripped her buttocks and hoisted her easily into the air. Vanessa instinctively raised her legs and pushed her thighs into his flanks, helping him to hold her there, poised above his throbbing member. He walked her back into the wall. She noted how strong he was, holding her there with ease.

"Grab my cock and put it inside of you," he whispered in her ear.

Vanessa had never had sex in this position before. Nor had she ever placed a man's cock inside herself. She stretched down, reaching under her ass to grasp hold of his pole. She rubbed it along her labia. She was thankful for her arousal as she was wet and there would be little discomfort.

"Put it in, lover," Marlon hissed in her ear, thinking she was delaying.

Vanessa slid the helmet down the valley between her lips and located her hole. She slowly lowered herself allowing the head to slip inside her. Now they were joined. Marlon moved his hips forward and up, beginning to work his way further inside of her. He found her nice and snug and this pleased him. He pulled out briefly before thrusting back in deeper.

For her part, any discomfort that Vanessa might have felt was being overwhelmed by a primitive desire to be filled by the manhood between her legs. She pushed her guilt and tears aside and actively began to assist Marlon's efforts. She had surrendered to lust, knowing she would likely soon orgasm again.

Marlon, noting her movements, couldn't believe his luck.

"You horny bitch," he thought, again not daring to utter this.

He stopped moving his hips, holding them thrust forward, as he allowed Vanessa to slowly impale herself on the lower half of his shaft. She did this inch by inch, her eyes tight shut, thigh's tight against his torso, with her nipples grinding against his hairless chest.

When Vanessa bottomed out, she rested, basking in the feeling of being completely filled, his cock touching every part of her tunnel. She slowly rotated her hips to enhance the feeling. She pressed her breasts into him, stimulating her nipples still further.

Now Marlon wanted more.

"Move," he ordered, resisting the urge to say anything cruder.

Complying, she lifted her pelvis, her ass rising off his hardness, before dropping back down. She repeated this and Marlon met her momentum, with thrusts of his own. Marlon was as aroused as she was.

Soon they were slamming into each other, Vanessa meeting his every thrust, raising and dropping her ass in an exaggerated, rolling rhythm. He watched her face, eyes shut tight, neck flushed red, with a thin sheen of sweat on her forehead and chest. This caused her breasts to slide easily on his smooth, sweaty body.

Vanessa's cooperation saw Marlon's juices rapidly rising. He had no intention of holding off. Faster and harder he thrust into her. They were both panting loudly.

Vanessa was entirely focussed on the delight pushing up into her stomach. The sensation began to grow and grow.

"Please; please...," she pleaded softly to herself, willing on the arrival of her release.

Finally, she let out the long moan that signalled her second orgasm. It spread out warmly from her lower stomach, through her thighs and up her spine. It was more intense than the first.

Marlon felt her walls contracting on his cock and knew it signalled her second fulfilment. It was too much for him. He thrust inside her one last time and released his seed, deep into the womb of the older women. Over and over they pulsed together, lost in the moment.

For minutes this odd couple remained pressed together, breathing heavily, lost in the bliss of sexual release. When Vanessa's body began to calm, she fought to prevent her mind returning her to the reality of the situation.

It was Marlon who forced her out of this erotic safe haven. He began to laugh.

"Well well; who would have thought?"

It was like a slap in the face. Vanessa was jerked out of her orgasmic cocoon and back to the reality that she had been taken against her will. She released her grip with her thighs and allowed them to flop lower.

Marlon pulled his still semi erect cock out of her and lowered her to the floor. Then he pressed forward again so his chest and thighs met hers. His manhood, wet with their juices pressed into her stomach.

"You bastard," Vanessa said softly, bursting into tears. She was weak from her physical exertion and couldn't have freed herself if she tried. She made no effort to do so.

"I think that's what you call making the most of a bad situation," Marlon said, continuing to enjoy their physical closeness.

Vanessa made no reply, so Marlon pulled away, bent his head and went to each of her nipples, sucking hard enough to cause her pain.

"Ow!" exclaimed Vanessa. "Please don't."

"I'll stop if you stop crying, kiss me and clean yourself up. Then we go back to see your daughter."

"Charlotte," thought Vanessa feeling further guilt at not having thought of her daughter for some time. She sucked in a big breath in order to calm herself then looked up at Marlon.

Marlon brought his lips to hers and she offered no resistance, but minimal cooperation. After a time he broke the kiss.

"Go to the bathroom and clean your face."

"My dress," she said indicating to the dress on the floor.

"Take it."

Vanessa hurried to the bathroom, quickly slipping out of the skirt and blouse and donning her original garb. Sensible Vanessa was again to the fore. Her maternal instincts had now fully returned to oust her unbidden arousal.

She splashed water on her face, washing away the tears and streaked make up. Then she dried her face and began to put on fresh make up. While she did this she felt Marlon's cum running down the inside of her thighs. A bitter reminder of what had just occurred.

It was while looking in the mirror that Vanessa spotted the clothing. There, sitting on the edge of the bath, was her bikini top and bottoms. Not just any top and bottoms, but the bikini she had bought for her and Roy's trip to St Tropez, three years previous. Vanessa had refused to go topless, but instead wore this very brief sheer white bikini. She had felt very self-conscious. She recalled Roy had loved it on her and they'd had sex upon their return from the beach.

"Sex with Roy," she thought biting her lip, her guilt pricking her.

She stared at the bikini. Below it on the floor was a pair of flat brown sandals. She had not placed these items there.

Vanessa's heart sank and her legs went weak, as she contemplated what this might mean.

12