An Unwilling Donor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalMan
FinalMan
48 Followers

Sarah wanted to say that it would be alright if she and Lily were there with her, but she instead just nodded in agreement. Using a sleeve she dried her eyes, and getting one last squeeze from Vi stood up. She had to adjust her feet a little wider apart, her foot long penis dangling heavily from her groin and her baseball sized testicles swung against her inner thighs. Looking down she doubted whether her skirt fully intact would even cover up anything but the shaft of her massive dick.

Taking a step forward she knew she was already going to hate her new size, and realized that for the first time since she had triggered her power those two years ago she would have to relearn how to walk. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Lily stepping forward, "I'll bring the car into the driveway for us. Vi you want a ride?"

"Sure, I'll come get my car tomorrow shouldn't be a problem."

"You don't have to come back with us," Sarah whispered as she started to follow Lily out the door and down the hallway.

"What if I want to?" The silky voice whispered into Sarah's ear causing the girl to turn and see Vi's innocent smile, "It's what friends do right?"

Sarah could only nod as she and Vi climbed down the stairs and heard the rev of a starting engine outside. Taking care to make sure the house was locked and none of the lights were left on, Vi finally followed Sarah out of the house and climbed into the back seat of the car where Sarah leaned against her, Lily driving into the night back to the college.

It wasn't long before Sarah found herself lying in bed, her pajama pants incredibly tight against one leg from the extra flesh pressed into them. She made a mental note to go shopping soon for XL shorts to accommodate her new size with some relative comfort. That thought was short lived as she felt warm lips press against hers and a cascade of silky smooth brunette hair encircle her vision.

Before Sarah could react, the lips retreated and the brown wall of strands pulled back to reveal Vi's smiling and blushing face, "Sleep well, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Where are you going?" Sarah sat up looking towards the beauty in her dress walking towards the door Lily had propped open.

"Silly, I have a dorm room here too." Vi turned and smiled, "Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow. Get some rest and continue from where we were interrupted today." Vi looked to Lily and kissed her on the forehead, "Take care of her will you."

"You know I will. Even if you hadn't asked." Lily smiled back. Receiving a nod from Vi, Lily slowly closed and locked the door behind her.

"She knows about me doesn't she. You told her."

Lily turned back and met Sarah's gaze, "Yes."

"Did she believe you?"

"Well she-"

"Did she believe you before this happened to me?" Sarah practically shouted across the room at Lily. "Did you believe me? Am I big enough for you now?"

"Sarah, I-"

"I'm a freak!" She felt tears coming to her eyes again, "You two only pity me. You think I'm some sort of monster, just like everyone-"

She heard the sound of bounding feet across the floor before she felt the sudden feeling of warmth against her lips for the second time in as many minutes. Shocked Sarah's eyes went wide as she felt the lips pull back slightly only to contact harder, stronger, passionately. Sarah could feel Lily's powerful arms wrap her in an embrace as Sarah tried desperately to pull her lips from their contact with the raven haired beauty. She struggled, scared of what might happen, of how big she would get, of what would happen to Lily-

And then it dawned on her.

The need wasn't there. The primal desire, the electricity, the feeling coursing along her body, none of them were there. It was simply bliss, the pure and simple bliss of Lily's lips upon her own; the smaller girl's embrace holding steady as she tried to force a response from Sarah's body other than fear. After a few moments Sarah relaxed, and let her lips meet Lily's, but before she could raise her arms to return Lily's embrace the girl backed away gently.

"You're not a freak. You're beautiful, and I'm not afraid of you and neither is Vi." Lily smiled sitting on the edge of Sarah's bed, "and you don't have to be so afraid of yourself either. You'll get a handle on this eventually." At that Lily jumped up and pulled her shorts and panties down around her knees exposing her semi-erect cock.

"Well, looks the same size to me. Guess your little ability needs a break."

Sarah couldn't help but chuckle, "Guess so." And she watched as Lily pulled her bottoms back up and walked over to her bed and slid underneath the covers.

"You and I are going to be great friends, Sarah. Just trust us when we tell you that we'll help you every step of the way."

Sarah nodded and watched Lily sink down into her covers reaching up towards the light switch. "Get some sleep and in the morning we'll go wake Vi up." Lily's smile turned mischievous, "She is definitely NOT a morning person."

Sarah chuckled, "We'll have to see if we can break that habit won't we?" And the two roommates laughed as the lights clicked out.

FinalMan
FinalMan
48 Followers