An Uprooted Standard of Modesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"I think I'll keep in on for now honey," she said with a smile.

"Killjoy," Chuck answered with his own smile.

"It's nice up here, there's a breeze and we can see nearly the whole lake," Janet said quietly.

"There's room up here to lay out the blankets and beach towels. Help do it and we can relax. It'll be nicer here with the breeze than down there," he said.

In a few minutes they were setting things out and Janet lay down on her beach towel, enjoying the dappled shade from the sparsely leafed tree that shadowed them. She watched the edge of the shadow move closer to her as the sun slid along the sky.

"I wonder what you'd think if I really did strip down up here? There might be someone watching with binoculars right now," she said lazily, her hand drawing circles on her tummy.

"There's that tall grass at the top of the slope, and that bush, they might not be able to tell for sure, or know who it is," he answered.

Chuck lay down next to her, at an angle, his head resting high up on her thigh. He felt lazy and excited at the same time, and didn't want to rush her. He wondered what it would be like to have her naked in public.

The idea of seeing her naked, or topless, or even in revealing clothes in public had been with him more and more lately. He couldn't seem to stop thinking about it. This deserted area might be a good place to start, to get her used to the idea, and to see how he himself would react.

And then there was the pontoon boat. It had pulled in to a nearby cove. If the people there decided to explore on foot, or even decided to up anchor and head this way, well a naked Janet would be hard to miss up here, from close range anyway.

"Would you really like other people, other men, to see me naked? Isn't that a little twisted?" she asked.

Janet's hand had moved up from gently circling around her tummy, to actually teasing her breasts, she could feel her finger lazily circling around first one nipple, then the next, the sensation was dulled by the swimsuit, but it was feeling good.

"I'm not sure, part of me would be really excited, part of me wold be scared," Chuck said.

His eyes were closed, he imagined Janet walking topless around the grocery store, a skimpy pair of panties and some high heeled shoes the only thing on as she pushed the cart along, picking things off the shelves.

"Are you getting turned on right now? What are you thinking of?" she asked.

Her eyes were closed as well, she imagined driving in the convertible through the tiny downtown area, just wearing the bikini bottoms that she had never worn, an arm leaning over the sill and not caring who was looking.

"I think so, getting turned on a little," Chuck said.

"What if someone wants to do more than look?" she said, not sounding worried.

Inside she was feeling strange. This wasn't the kind of conversation she should be having, not at all. And she should be angry, telling him to forget it, demanding they go home and punish him with the silent treatment that her mother would use when she was upset with Janet's father.

"I don't think they would. Out here, or someplace like that, no one is close enough. And I'm here," he said.

Janet told herself to get up, to pull her dress on and wait in the car for her insane husband. But she imagined a devil and an angel on her shoulders, just like in old cartoons, one telling her it was no harm and Chuck wanted this. The other saying it was wrong and to ignore her feelings. And she felt good, sexy, her moving fingers wanted to touch herself, down 'there'. She shuddered in excitement.

"Are you OK?" asked Chuck, feeling the twitch in legs as she shuddered.

"I'm fine, really fine," mumbled Janet, and sighed.

Chuck grinned, and got up.

"What are you doing honey," said Janet lazily.

"Just rearranging things," he said.

Chuck moved, so that his head near her feet. She looked at him, past her breasts, he tummy, down her naked thighs and over to his face. He turned his head and kissed her little toe.

"Honey, would you do me a favor?" Chuck asked.

"Anything you want," Janet said after a second or three.

"Pull off your swim suit, pull off my trunks, and sit on me," Chuck said.

"Oh really, just get on you and have sex, out here, just like that," she said, a chill running up her back, she felt excitement, desire, surge through her.

"Yup."

Janet didn't know how it happened, but suddenly she was on her feet, she looked at her husband, then stared out at the fishing boats across the lake as she pulled the straps of her suit down, then pulled it down to reveal her breasts, then slowly peeling it down to her hips, wiggling a bit to get it past them.

She turned around and thrust her bottom at Chuck as she slowly peeled the suit off, giving him a show. Then turned again so she could slide it down her legs, lifting each leg high to step out of the suit. She stood up, shoulders back, the top of her head brushing the lowest branch of the small tree shading them.

Chuck reveled in the way her breasts moved and the memory of her bottom jiggling would stay with him forever.

"You are beautiful, and sexy, your nipples are huge," Chuck said.

"Mmmmm, they like you," she said as she rolled them in her fingers.

"I left the bag down there, it's got the sunscreen and other stuff in it," Chuck told her.

Janet was stock still for just a moment, then with an, 'I'll show him' attitude, she turned and walked down the dune, in plain sight, naked, and bent over to look in the bag.

Chuck looked at her, her naked bottom pointed at the lake, her feet spread apart, revealing everything to anyone who could see. She seemed to be ever so slowly sorting through the bag's contents, her bottom rolled every time she shifted her weight, and she seemed to be doing that a lot.

She finally stood up and faced the lake. Then squirted some sun screen on her hand and slowly started spreading it over herself. Chuck watched as she carefully cupped and slid her hands over her breasts, circling them and smearing her nipples last, pulling them out and letting go.

She slathered the rest of herself as well, reaching behind her to get her back, her breasts bouncing as she contorted herself. She took care to make sure her mound and all exposed parts of her pussy were well covered, spreading her legs and bending over, allowing her breasts to hang down and sway.

Next were her inner thighs, spreading her legs again, she squatted down, opening herself further as she covered herself in the sunscreen. Once again she ran her fingers over her pussy, even sliding them below it. She looked up and smiled as she obviously enjoyed touching herself there.

When she got to her bottom, she turned again, facing that out to the lake, covering it completely, the slapping herself, making the cheeks bounce. She pulled them apart as she bent down, smearing the lotion between her bottom cheeks, and below.

Finally she was done. She came running up the slope. He couldn't take his eyes off her bouncing breasts as she jogged up the slope. She arriving out of breath panting, shaking.

"Oh god oh god, do you think anyone saw!" she said.

"Maybe, maybe. Anyone who looked this way would know you were down there and naked, there are some guys out there in boats fishing. Maybe they have binoculars to get closeups of you," he said grinning from ear to ear.

"I don't know what made me make such a spectacle of myself, I was trembling, afraid, I did it for you, and maybe for myself too, it was fun, once I got started," she said panting.

"Did you get excited, are you turned on?" he asked.

"You tell me," she said, spreading her legs and sinking down onto him, pushing him back with her pussy in his face.

She heard him groan. When she had him resting on the blanket, she leaned forward, grasped the old log that they had been sitting on, and ground herself onto him. She knew sometimes he couldn't breathe when she moved like that, but right now she didn't care.

"How do you like that, can you tell how hot you made me? Oh, you can't talk can you, oh, so sorry, but if you want to breathe you better start licking," she gasped out, almost at orgasm already.

She stared out over the lake, letting him satisfy her. It had been several years after they married before she let him go down on her. At first only when she was on her back, but lately she had, at his urging, tried crouching over him, sitting on his face. She loved it like this.

He had improved his skills as well. She wished she had explored more before she met him, then she would have been enjoying things like this much sooner.

She tensed, the pontoon boat with her former students had pulled out of the nearby bay and seemed to be heading this way. She thought she saw Imogene on the top deck, topless.

Chuck felt her tense, his finger slid gently along her taint to her bottom, she grunted and began to come. It was wordless, some grunting, subdued, as if she was trying to be quiet, he wondered if she saw someone approaching. Her hips kept thrusting against his face.

He kept his tongue busy, exploring, pushing it into her, sucking on her clit, then flicking it with his tongue. he breathed when he could, and enjoyed the smell of her in his nostrils.

Janet gasped and pushed back, slid down his body until his erection was resting between her bottom cheeks. Her sweating naked body lay on top of him, pressing down.

"Shhhh, the pontoon boat is coming this way," she hissed.

"Then sit up, they won't get close if they see someone here," Chuck instructed.

"No please, lets just get dressed," she said.

Chuck could see she was distressed, but he also knew she had just come as she saw someone headed this way. He lifted her bottom, his hands under her, and let her slide down over his cock.

"Oooohhhhh," she said.

"That's better honey, now sit up, sit up so they can see your head above the grass and brush," he commanded.

"Oh god no, please no, they'll see a lot more than my head," she gasped.

"Yes," he said as he pushed her breasts upward, straightening, her up.

The boat looked to be less than a hundred yards away, heading for the bay, their bay, or maybe to the other side of the low island. She felt exposed, her chest and above seemed to be sticking up. Worse the sun had moved, and she was no longer in shadow.

Chuck started moving, thrusting slowly into her, then relaxing down, he felt her moving in opposition to him. Down when he went up, up when he went down.

"Ohhh, Chuck, I can't help it, I'm so, so, so, this is wrong, please, please," she said, not knowing what she was asking for.

She saw the topless young woman look her way, saw her reaction.. An arm rose, waved, and the boat began a slow clumsy turn. Janet saw right away that the boat would get even closer and instead of coming into their bay, it would cross right in front of them, only twenty or thirty yards away.

As Chuck pumped in and out of her, she gave up and quit worrying. She was getting more and more excited, he always felt so good in her, she ground back at him in earnest, one hand slowly stroking herself, the other on a nipple.

The boat was at it's closest and she could see behind the small cockpit on top of the boat. She saw that Imogene was also naked and that Bill was sitting on the deck in front of her, nuzzling into her pussy as he sat with his back to the column the steering wheel was mounted on. Imogene looked back at Janet and waved again.

To her total surprise Janet waved back, she could feel her own breasts move as she held her arm up and waved. Just then she came. Her face turned skyward and her whole body went rigid, as the waves or orgasm pulsed through her yet again.

Chuck wasn't finished and continued to thrust in and out of her, she enjoyed the sensation as after shocks hit her again several times. When she looked out she saw the pontoon boat had passed, but was turning into the first cove that they had walked past.

Janet watched as it slid out of sight into the cove behind them, out of sight, but very close, as the crow flies.

Chuck thrust high and strained as he pumped his seed into her. It seemed to go on for a long time and she savored every second. Eventually it was over and she felt him shrink inside of her and eventually slide out.

"Oh babe, that was intense, you came really fast, was there someone looking at you?" Bill asked.

"Yes, the pontoon boat came past us, It was Imogene Stulken and Bill Barlow. The seem to have anchored in the little cove we walked past," Janet said.

"Huh, that's just over there, if we shouted they could hear, heck if we talked loud enough they could hear us," he said.

"I can't walk past them now, we'll have to stay until they leave," Janet said.

"Don't worry dear, we just got here, relax and lay down, lets nap then have something to eat later," Chuck said.

"OK, I'm kind of drowsy, I'll get dressed,"

"No, just lay down as you are, I'll put more sunscreen on, besides, it looks like you got sand in your suit," Chuck said.

Ten minutes later she laying comfortably as Chuck made settled in beside her. They had moved and were once again in the shade.

"You really made sure I wasn't getting my naughty bits sunburned honey," she said lazily.

"Mmmmm, yes I did," was his answer.

Chuck fell asleep quickly, it took Janet longer, she was imagining someone, perhaps a former student, walking up and seeing her naked. She started to get a little excited again, then fell asleep. Naked.

It was grey and cloudy as Janet walked alone to the car, Chuck was gone and she hadn't been able to find her clothing. She was completely naked. A whole line of people were standing on both sides of the footpath, mostly just staring at her.

Every once in a while someone would touch her, caress her bottom, on pat her shoulder, sometimes cup her breasts or pull a nipple. She was worried, but also getting turned on, she worried someone would notice how excited she was.

"Honey, wake up, babe, wake up," Chuck said, gently rocking her foot.

"Oh! Oh!, I had a terrible dream, I was naked, they were touching me," Janet said.

"You must have enjoyed it, you were moaning in your sleep, you had a smile on her lips," Chuck said.

"No, we need to go, I have to get home,"

"What's the matter honey?" he asked.

"I can't let anyone see me, especially now, after you sweet talked me into trimming and shaving, there's nothing but a little strip now, they'd think, they'd think ..." she stared at him wide eyed. He wondered if she had totally awakened, or if this was still part of a waking dream.

"It's OK, it's OK, I won't let anyone hurt you," Chuck said gently, kneeling next to her and putting his arms around her. She relaxed and melted into him.

"I'm being silly, aren't I?" she said.

"No, you just had a hard time throwing off the dream, it sounded like a doozy, and you looked turned on," Chuck said.

"Oh, I was, am, it was strange, I was afraid and embarrassed, and so very aroused," she said.

"It's gotten pretty late, why don't we have have a bite to eat and then head home," Chuck suggested.

"Oh, you set it all out, I never heard, I must have really been out of it," Janet said.

"Here, have this hard boiled egg," he said as he handed one of her favorite snacks to her with a salt shaker.

"When did you put your trunks back on," she said when she had finished the egg.

"You were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you."

"Where's my things?" she asked.

"I packed them up, here's a sandwich honey, eat up, and some iced tea," he said.

"And cherry tomatoes, I love those, I didn't see you put them in at home," Janet said as she popped one into her mouth after putting her half eaten hard boiled egg on her paper plate.

"They look good, I think I'll have one, but only with my special sauce on it," Chuck leered.

"What do you mean ... Oh! No, that's ..." she said.

"No really, just let me slid one in," he said.

"Oh honey, that feels strange, another? That's too many, how will you get them out of me," she gasped as Chuck slowly, sensuously pushed several of the small tomatoes into her vagina, one after the other.

"Here, let me lay down, now squat over me, like you were going to sit on my face, just push," Chuck mumbled as she did just that.

"I wish I had a camera right now," he continued as he stared up at her from between her spread legs.

"Uhhh," she said as she lowered herself a little more, pushing.

"Mmmmmm, he said, as he probed and pulled with his tongue, first one, then another, then the last tomato slid out of her, into his mouth.

"That's so wrong, so, wrong, so exciting," she gasped as he gave one more lick and slid out from under her. She sat down cross legged, right there.

"Mmmmm we'll have to try that again," he said when he finished chewing and swallowing.

"I love you, and I am realizing that you have a very twisted mind," she said.

XXXXXXXX

"Huh, it's weird," she said as they packed up their things after the meal.

"What's that?"

"Here I am, stark naked, and I don't feel worried in the least, when did I stop worrying?"

"I dunno, eating I guess, well that's everything, here's your sandals and scarf, lets head back," Chuck said.

They were back down the hill, Janet dressed in a scarf, dark glasses, and flip flops when she suddenly stopped.

"I can't go like this, let me get dressed," she said.

"Aw, come on, your stuff's at the bottom of the bag, wait till we get to the car," Chuck said then turned and started down the path.

He didn't look back until they were almost at the little hill that separated them from the other cove. He looked back and she was following along, as if she didn't have a care in the world. The scarf was now around her waist, but her breasts were free to sway and bounce as she walked toward him.

"You are beautiful," he said as she caught up to him.

"I feel really sexy, nervous but sexy" she said.

"I think you're sexier with that scarf there than if you were naked," he said.

"I know." she said. "But I tied it behind me, it only covers my front, not my bottom," she continued.

"You have a beautiful bottom," Chuck told her and gave her a little pat there.

They climbed over the little hill, following the overgrown little trail, and could see the small cove. The pontoon boat was still there, anchored close to the shore. The two young people were basking on the small beach, on large beach towels. They were only a few yards from them.

The boy, Bill, was wearing swimming trunks, but Imogene was naked, her body slick with sun screen and sweat. She turned and looked up at them, got up and jogged over. Chuck was entranced by her small breasts bobbing as she came up to them.

"Hi, I'm Imogene Stulken, I don't know if you remember me Ms. Larson, I graduated from Woodson High a few years ago," she said, sticking out her hand.

"Yes, I do Imogene, I heard you went down to the University at Ames," Janet said shaking her hand.

"This is my husband, Chuck," Janet continued.

"Pleased to meet you Imogene," Chuck said.

"I'd introduce Jon to you to Bill, but he's fast asleep, he was working second shift at Lime Creek," Imogene said.

"I thought he looked familiar, He was full time for a year, then went to college, now he's a summer hire. It's tough there in the summer, we have a lot of the old timers who take vacation, and those that don't are mostly on days during the summer, the summer people get stuck on nights a lot," Chuck said.

"I know, but they made him a lead person because of his experience," Imogene said.

"Yup, we had some problems with the air conditioning earlier this week, I got called in late one night, he was there then helping my crew," Chuck answered.

"Bill said orders pick up then, just when the experienced people take off on vacation," Imogene said.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers