An Upset Habit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

Thinking about my erection was more than a little weird in and of itself. I crawled to the foot of the bed, between her spread legs, one of her feet was touching my knee as I knelt. She slid it up and down my upper leg and grinned at me.

I slowly started to pump my penis, I could tell that it wouldn't take long as I watched her finger herself more forcefully. She rolled one nipple between her fingers and then the other, I could feel it happening, quickly, too quickly.

I clenched and felt it start. Her eyes bored into mine. It seemed as if her pupils opened up. She was so beautiful, so sexy, her legs spread, she had a finger sliding into her pussy now, sliding past her clit, rubbing it as she slowly moved in and out in tiny motions.

I felt it happen to me in slow motion, it was exquisite. I didn't forget to put my other hand in front, dreading what was going to happen. I came, I spurted, again and again, I was flexing my hips pushing forward as I spurted, and caught it all, hot, wet, gooey. Sweat was popping out all over me. My skin felt all prickly.

"What happened next in the story," she asked, sweetly this time.

"Uh, I'm not ..." I stammered.

"You know what happens, tell me, tell me what happens, what do I say next, tell me!" she ordered. She begged.

"I catch my cum, and you tell me to eat it," I whispered.

"Eat it," she whispered back, her eyes glowing, "Eat it honey, please, for me." The last in a less autocratic tone, more loving, pleading.

I ate it, I licked it up, gooey, cool by now, sticky, it seemed to coat the inside of my mouth and my teeth, I tried to lick it off my teeth and it still felt funny. I finished licking my palm until nothing was left.

She began to pant, her mouth open and really pinching her nipple. Her other hand was working furiously in her pussy. It was really something to see, I had never seen her like that before.

"Good boy, oh good baby, than you sweetheart, thank you so much, I love you honey, I love you, thank you," she was practically crying, smiling, her eyes were tearing up and she leaned forward and hugged me, pulling me down with her, hugging me.

We shifted around, she was still murmuring her love for me, thanking me as we moved around and settled down for sleep. We lay there for what seemed like a long time, then she pulled the covers over us, and we fell asleep, me on my back and her sprawled over me, her head on my chest and her hand on my cock. I lay there a long time wondering what I had done, and if it was going to change things.

I had to admit that it was different, and kinky, at least by our standards. I would see how things might develop. Hopefully in a good direction. By good I hoped it meant that it would still be fun, but that I would be getting off in her rather than in my hand, at least most of the time.

We got up the next morning and she acted like nothing earth shattering had happened. Maybe she was a bit more affectionate, but she didn't say anything about the fantasy for a while. Then the other shoe fell.

About a month later, on a Friday night, we had been doing the usual after supper, sitting around, with the TV on something or other, she was reading something on her laptop and I was working on a report I had to give the next week at work.

It got late, and she closed her laptop, stretched, and told me she was heading to bed. I hadn't showered yet and told her I would go up in a minute. She did something unusual then, and asked if I would use the spare bathroom.

Her face was smiling and since I usually went along with her wishes, I said OK. Since she didn't look like she wanted to explain. I figured she wanted to give herself a long soak in the tub, or something.

About 10 minutes later she texted me, told me that she had set out my 'things' in the spare bathroom, and to please hurry up, shower, shave, then go down to the basement. That finally clued me in that she was up to something special that might well be fun.

So I went to the spare bathroom and there was my towel, and I also saw my shaving cream and razor, so I took the hint and shaved before stepping in the shower. When I stepped out and took the towel to dry off I saw a pair of pajamas that had been under it. I had a sinking feeling in my gut.

I dried off and pulled them on, and saw that they were torn and ragged. Tears on one leg up to the waist and a ragged edge to the legs, one leg only went mid thigh, the other just past my knee, Tears also in front expanded the fly, so that anyone looking would get glimpses whenever I moved.

I felt odd about it, a bit put-upon. But my cock was raging, sticking out of the pajamas. I opened the door and went downstairs. Once on the ground floor I went into the kitchen and from there down the stairs to the basement.

At the bottom of the basement stairs I turned right and opened the door to the finished part of the basement. The realtor had called it the Mother-in-Law room. It was fairly large and had an attached bathroom.

I opened the door and got a surprise. She had moved things around a bit, and it was only lit by candles. Actually little stands with half coconuts that had little battery powered flame-less candles in them. There wasn't much light and it was dim and hard to see everything at first.

The carpet floor was unchanged, but the walls seemed hung with white sheets that had been painted with pictures of palm trees, bushes, and bamboo huts. There was blue sky, birds, and a beach in the distance.

There were fake plants scattered around and burlap wrapped around what seemed to be a wire frame, that I later found was some circular tomato cages fastened together on top of each other. Fake palm leaves were fastened at ceiling level to make an imitation palm tree. All in all it was obviously a mock up of an island clearing.

There was a chair there in the corner of the room. She was sitting on it, dressed in some sort of fake Hollywood South Seas costume. Or porno South Seas costume. She wore a tiara that was basically a band of cloth around her hair with small shells and silk flowers sewn onto it.

A garland of silk flowers hung around her neck, and around her waist was a fake grass skirt. It looked like strands of khaki material cut and hemmed into thin strands, then sewn onto a waistband.

I could see a neat bow where a drawcord was tied. She had rings hanging from her nipples. That took me aback for a while, until I got closer and saw old fashioned screw fastened earrings on each erect nipple.

I could hear some recorded drums playing softly. She was really sexy, and one thing that also surprised me was that she had a ring in her belly button. It looked real. It was real. Now that was new, my, my, my.

"So, you are the castaway, kneel before the Queen of this island!" she said in a regal voice.

I had heard the term 'cosplay' and didn't really know what it was, but thought that maybe it was this. At least what we were doing was playing around in costumes. I got more erect, if that was possible. It seemed like the only thing I could feel was my cock, throbbing with the drums. I dropped to my knees.

I could see between the strands of cloth strips, I could see her pussy, and smell it. I suddenly realized what she did with that pair of old khaki chinos I had. They were frayed and worn thin. She asked if it was OK to toss, or could she use it for a craft project. She was wearing that project.

"Speak worm, what are you doing on my island," she asked again in her regal voice.

"I'm a castaway, my ship sunk, darling, what is going on here?" I asked. Then through the gloom I noticed something standing next to her. Several somethings. There was a doll, a full sized doll, there were two of them standing next to her chair. One on each side with loin cloths and nothing else.

In the darkness I had missed them. They were sex dolls with open mouths and huge erections bulging out their loincloths. They had dark skins and apparently they either came with hair or she had put wigs on them. She turned to one side and pretended to talk to the one to her left.

"My chief warrior and councilor tells me he found you laying on the beach. He fed you and kept you in a hut until you were healed, tell me your story," she said in the regal voice, then continued.

"There is no 'darling' here, I am your Queen and you must talk to me with respect or the warriors will punish you, is that clear?" she said to me in a more normal tone.

"Yes dear ... um, my Queen. I was on a ship, there was an explosion, and fire, it was a tramp steamer and my wife and I, and a few other passengers were on it. My wife and I were separated.

"She got on a lifeboat and I got on a raft, there was a storm and when morning came there was nothing in sight. I drifted on the sea for days, weeks, possibly several months, I lost track of time.

"There was some water and supplies on the raft eventually all the supplies were finally gone. I hid from the sun under a piece of canvas after I began to sunburn. Then one night I was washed overboard, I woke up on the beach," I explained, going with the story I had used once in bed.

"Strip, strip, my councilors demand you strip, men do not wear such clothing here," I gladly got out of the old pajamas and stood before her naked, with my erection.

"Look at how puny and pasty he is, he looks like some cave worm," she said turning to speak more behind her on the right,.

I noticed another doll behind her on the right, it was a female sex doll, with breasts and red hair. This was getting weird, she had certainly gone all out with this fantasy.

Clara turned back to me and pointedly stared at my erection. It was average I guess, I never thought it was small or particularly big, but I'd never seen a man with an erection in real life.

"What is that little thing sticking out, is that your tiny cock?" she said with a laugh, then reaching out she took the doll from the left and brought him in front of me. She pulled the loin cloth aside.

"This is the cock of an island warrior, this is a cock, the kind of cock that a woman needs to please her.

She took the doll and pushed it against me until the cock on the doll was pressed against me to the side of my cock. It was quite firm, more than just an inflated sleeve, but an actual dildo. It was also very large, easily eight or nine inches and very thick. My cock stretched out beside it, short by a couple of inches. Surely I was larger than that.

"It's nine and a half inches baby, and has a built in vibrator, I can't wait, thanks for playing along," she said to me in a whisper.

I just stood there. I should have been mad, angry, I was telling myself that this was enough, to tell a story to her to cheer her up was one thing, but for her to do this was humiliating. On the other hand my cock was hard and now it started oozing clear slippery precum. She started talking as the Queen again, but quietly.

"Your Queen was cast ashore here a month ago, and according to tradition a Queen would land ashore after a storm and would bring harmony to the village. She can not have a husband, but must mate with her warriors and councilors so that the trees will bear fruits, the seas will be filled with fish, and the fields will yield their bounty," she said.

"I understand, my Queen," I murmured. She was really getting into this fantasy and putting in a lot of detail. Well if she had gone to this much trouble I guess I better go along with it.

"If I had a husband, or if any man tried to take me exclusively he would be killed, newcomers must be welcomed and shown the ritual of the Queen mating to make the village prosperous. Later if an unmarried village woman likes him, she may claim the newcomer and mate with him, or keep him as a slave," she explained in her regal voice.

"Yes my Queen," I said.

"Your answers please me, let us go up the hill to the mating hut so you can assist the warrior to mate with me," she said.

I could see it coming, she was going to play it out, the fantasy she had. Just with the sex doll on the bed, and maybe me jacking off and eating it. I would rather fuck her myself, but I did love her and expected to be making love to her soon. I tried to put the female sex doll out of my mind.

The thought came to me that if I went along with this, she would have to pay me back some way or another. That might be really neat. I just had to get through this. After all my cock seemed to be going along.

The other thought was that if she had truly read some of the cuck stories I had saved to my computer she might think this was really what I wanted. Well, part of me was excited. I decided to go along with it, for a while. It was just sex dolls.

She took the first "warrior", bent down to me and asked me to put out the lights and bring the "female villager" with me up to the spare bedroom, telling me that the second "warrior" can have his turn next time.

I looked over. His cock was a little shorter than the first, but hugely wide. It seemed to be about the same width as a beer can. No way my wife could handle that.

When I got up to the spare bedroom I was in for another shock. The room was made out as the inside of a bamboo hut. There was real bamboo along one wall, I found later it was actual poles fastened with thin wire to a framework of two by twos. The other walls were hung with bedsheets with a bamboo pattern on them.

As before there was the sound of drums playing from somewhere. Clara must have brought her ipod with her. There were more of the flame-less candles. That was a good idea, with the sheets hanging from the walls here and the burlap downstairs, they could be a fire hazard with real ones.

At "my Queen's" direction I placed the female sex doll against the bamboo wall. She was positioned with her legs spread and bent at the knee. A person could lay on her missionary, or put her on her knees for doggy style.

I was a little worried about that. Somehow my mind had accepted my wife fucking the male dolls, maybe not overjoyed, but accepted it. On the other hand the idea of me 'mating' with the female doll was kind of creepy. I shuddered a bit at that thought.

My Queen called to me.

"Come her slave, I need you to take part in the fertility ceremony," she called, once again in her regal voice.

She pointed to the floor in front of her and I sunk to my knees, appreciating the pillow she had placed there. The basement floor had been hard, just cheap thin carpet and no carpet padding. Then she held the 'warrior' in front of me.

"Remove his loin cloth," she commanded.

Her face was serious. Well I had gone this far, there was a bow tie to the side and I pulled it. It was no surprise to see the cock. It had been sticking out obscenely all along, not to mention having seen it in the basement, sorry, the village clearing. Well I do love Clara, and she had gone to a lot of trouble. I owed it to her. And she would owe me.

I knew by now that this was some sort of fantasy that she'd had for a long long time. It must have taken a lot of guts to tell it as a story that one time. And no wonder she was so full of love the last few weeks after I brought it up.

She sure did go to a lot of trouble tonight, and must have been planning for a long time. So there I was staring a giant dildo in the face, and it stared back. I could see the thin wire leading from it, presumably to the vibration controller.

"Now slave, you have two choices, you can lubricate this magnificent warrior's cock with your own saliva ... or you can use the natural lubricants made from the jungle plants," she said.

The pause between the first choice and the second was long, and I looked up in amazement to her. She grinned back and handed me a bottle of lube. She nearly had me.

I applied it to the cock. It didn't seem right to me, but my cock only lost a little bit of hardness. She took the 'warrior' and put him on the bed, laying it right down the center. I was glad we weren't in our bedroom.

"Now slave, your second duty, you must prepare your Queen," Clara said.

She was grinning ear to ear, her face and upper chest were blushing, her nipples were hugely erect, and the musk from her pussy was permeating the room. I loved her scent.

She stood in front of me, where I knelt facing her. She smiled, bent over and gave me a quick kiss, then whispered into my ear.

"Thank you so much darling, this is so fun, thank you thank you thank you," she gasped out in a whisper all her words tumbling together. I felt guilty for not thinking this up myself. She put her Queen face back on, then went to her knees facing me.

"Now slave, you will remove the Queen's wreath," was her next command.

I pulled the lei over her head, placing it by the end table that had been moved over to the bamboo wall. It was in easy reach since the room wasn't that large.

"Now you must remove her nipple rings, touch not your Queen's nipples in lust, just remove the rings. Be proud that you are privileged to touch her body, and know that a true warrior can enjoy these glorious breasts while a tiny dicked slave like you can only serve as a body servant," she said.

Her eyes boring into me the whole time, as if this was real. That scared me, the way she said that I could only be a body servant. I thought the "tiny dicked" part was laying it on a bit thick. My cock drooped a little.

A part of me tried to assure myself that this was all part of a game. She was so sexy, and topless. My hands trembled as I lifted them to take off the rings. She smiled and arched her back, pushing her tits out at me.

My cock lurched, my hips made an involuntary thrust that I stopped quickly, in spite of the muscles of my lower back trying to shove my pelvis forward. I tensed and fought it down.

Clara smiled, a lustful smile, a commanding smile, an imperious smile. She must have seen my aborted thrust. There must be some hidden kink in me as well I thought.

"It's so great when everyone is committed to the scene," she whispered out of character, her eyes darting down to my cock. I felt my face get hot.

I reached out to her wonderful breasts, just the right size for her frame, a nice natural slope down to large aureola, large nipples, engorged with the earring screw attachments digging into them. The screw adjustment weren't set very snugly but were making the ends of her nipples bulge a bit, the rings hanging down.

I released them one at a time. I heard a gasp each time as the nipples were released. I wondered if she would ever get them pierced. I hoped not, I love sucking on them. My lips pursed when I finished. I felt my head moving toward them. I was aching for my wife.

That was when she stood up again, the Queen again.

"Your next duty is to remove your Queen's skirt," she commanded.

Once again was the bow at the waistband, I pulled it and skirt fell apart right there and I pulled it away. Then I saw, she was completely nude there. Usually she just kept her labia clear, it made it more pleasant for me to go down on her that way.

Sometimes she trimmed it to a wide landing strip in front as well. That's what I thought was the case when I saw through her skirt in the basement. Nope, she was bare. It looked smooth as silk. She had never done that before.

"You may worship at your Queen's pussy, slave. Prepare her for the warrior, please us and you may earn your own release," she said in a commanding whisper.

Oh I did worship. She stepped forward, I hunched down and she stepped again, and another small step, I had to bend back, bracing myself with my arms behind me. I guzzled at her wonderful pussy, it was already well prepared and I got her all over my face as she moved her hips over me.

She squatted down and pressed me lower. I lowered myself and braced my elbows on the floor behind me. I opened my eyes, I locked them with hers, she stared down at me, in full Queen mode, pushing me against the floor. I slumped flat onto my back. She moved with me.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers