An Upset Habit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

I was on the floor flat on my back, as she rubbed and I slurped, I pushed deep into her, I slid my tongue up and down her slit, I lapped at her clit, I lapped at her own wetness, I knew somehow that hands weren't allowed, and just worked with my face.

She pushed my nose into her, and moved around me at will. I felt a shudder, I was flooded. That was new, never before had she been that wet, she was sopping and it flowed down my face, into my hair, to the floor. It seemed to pour out of her. I even swallowed some.

She moved again, not sated, she presented me with her taint. A hand held my head there, she gasped as I licked her there, also smooth and bare of any hair. She moved again, rose up and turned around, to face my feet, and I was lapping at her anus. I had never done that before. She pushed it at me, pushed herself down on me, I was captive, I got the message and pushed into her bottom.

I tried to ignore the taste, like you do when you're a kid and hold your breath for bad tasting medicine. It sort of worked, but not really, I couldn't breathe, she covered that up with her body, I pushed into her.

It wasn't bad, I could taste sweat on the outside, a little soap, a little funk, not much of that, but it was there, not as bad as I thought, she must have cleaned inside and out recently, so much of her pussy had dripped there that it was the main taste. I couldn't breathe.

I felt my diaphragm spasming, I heard rushing and thumping in my ears that had nothing to do with the drums playing through her ipod. My vision, even with eyes closed seemed narrowed down.

I tried to open them put couldn't tell, everything was grey. I saw streaks of color, felt nausea. Then there was light, I could breathe. Glorious air, I sucked it in. I loved her so much, how could I have doubted her. Or did I? I never raised my arms. What was that about?

I looked up at her with a crooked smile, the best I could do. I was gasping. She mouthed 'I love you' to me. She stared, I could see concern in her eyes, but also lust.

I could see the candle light glinting off the moisture making its way down her inner thighs, and in her pussy, more dripped directly on me. I remember thinking that my wife had just squirted. I tasted it, it was just like it always tasted, maybe a little thinner. I grinned. She smiled and stepped back.

"Your Queen has another duty for you, rise to your knees slave," she commanded.

By the time I got up she was on the bed, kneeling over her warrior with that huge cock thrusting up. I saw that the bed was covered by a large bath towel, one of those huge ones. The was one of the blue ones. She usually used the light green ones, I got the dark blue ones. That interfering warrior was on my bath towel. I laughed inwardly.

She raised herself up.

"Slave, grasp the warrior's magnificence," she said softly, her eyes pleading. I smiled back to grasped it. There was a very gentle buzzing going on in it. Part of me wondered why something that big would need a vibrator in it.

"Now position it for your Queen," she said.

I thought of some of the erotic stories I'd read, this was right out of the cuckold ones, except it was a blow up plastic toy with a dildo attached. She lowered herself onto it, one hand bracing herself on the doll's chest, one on her thigh.

I put the cock under her slit, she lowered a tiny bit and touched it, I slid it up and down, it entered her slit, parting her lips and I moved up and down, touching the clit, holding it there then down further, holding under her entrance. She lowered herself onto it. Slowly inch by inch. She looked at me with her imperious look.

"Slave, know that your Queen has had to practice with smaller devices than this cock, slowly accustoming herself so she was able to take this magnificent cock without discomfort," she says.

I watched her fuck that sex doll. She closed her eyes and pulled on a nipple with one hand, the other was working on her clit. She rose up and slid down, each time she raised up I saw her pussy seem to stretch out around the fake cock, then fold in as she slid down.

Her pussy was wet and the cock glistened with more than the lube I put on. It slid down and the base where the dildo rose from the doll was wet. There were squelching sounds coming from her pussy as she moved. I could tell that she was slicker and the dildo was sliding in and out much easier.

She moved her hand to grip first one breast, then the other, alternately pinching and twisting nipples, then grasping and yanking on the whole breast. I winced, knowing that it must hurt. I didn't understand, unless she was simulating what some uncivilized barbarian might do to her.

Or at least her fantasy of being taken by a barbarian. I turned to watch her hips and bottom moving up and down, seeing her pussy envelop the dildo and lift up and slide back to envelop the dildo over and over again.

I have always, and still love the way her hips and bottom move, it's wonderful. The little extra weight she has put on since our marriage makes it even better. Her bottom especially rippled as she slammed down on the doll, I wished I could film her doing that, it would be great in slow motion.

Her breasts also swayed and jumped with her motion. I always got turned on when she would go without a bra around the house. Not that she did that very often. I decided that I would urge her to let me take pictures of her naked and in sexy lingerie in the future.

Looking up I could see her face screwed up, I recognized the look on her face as the one she made when she was getting ready to cum. The hand holding her nipple was pulling it away from her breast and twisting it, I'd never done anything that hard with her, it must hurt, but somehow it was helping her now.

I had a weird flash of fantasy then, wondering if she would ever let me into her bottom, what would it be like if she were fucking this doll while I did her backside. I was as hard as I had ever been, I knew it would only take seconds for me to come if I were to start pumping it myself.

She started groaning then and I felt jealous because she never made those sounds with me, she started grunting, her tummy was jerking in and out and her finger was moving fast on her clit. Suddenly she stopped, her whole body quivering, holding that position for nearly a minute. Finally she gasped, the air going out of her.

Her eyes opened and she started to get up, off the doll, but slipped and fell back. She hissed, I didn't know if it was pain or pleasure, but she looked at me and it seemed she was pleading wordlessly. I got up and gripped under her arms, she clasped her hands around my neck and I helped her off he bed.

I got her into our bedroom and into the big en-suit bathroom. I headed to the shower but she broke away and sat down on the lid of the toilet. She leaned over as if she was exhausted. I guess she was, emotionally anyway.

"Thank you honey, thank you very much," She said in a tired voice.

I got the water running in the shower and adjusted the temperature. I could see bruises coming up on her breasts where she had mauled herself. Eventually I got her into the shower and we cleaned up together.

I thought that the shower would wake her up, make a mental break between the fantasy game and real life. I soaped her up, first her face and chest, then back.

She bent over and I shampooed her hair, and rinsed it out. Then I knelt and soaped her legs starting from her feet and working up. That was a lot of fun, especially when I got to her bottom.

I kissed each cheek before sliding my soapy hand in between, soaping everywhere. She turned around and I repeated my journey from her feet on up. After she rinsed I kissed her newly shaven pussy over and over, letting my tongue slither into her folds.

Eventually she gently pushed me back, and tilted my head up.

"Honey, would you do one more thing for me? I want to see you jack yourself again, here, just sit down and do it for me, please." she asked.

Well, the floor of shower was hard on my knees so I just sat back and leaned against the back of the tub. I was out of the spray of water, but the hot water was steaming everything up inside the shower curtain, and I still felt warm. I extended my legs out so that my feet were between hers.

I started to play with my own cock. It had gone down somewhat, but staring up at her, cupping her own breasts with her hands, gently kneading them, I quickly got hard again. I started stroking in earnest. I thought of something that had never occurred to me before.

I had always enjoyed sex with Clara, always, but I had never actually been able to watch her fucking before. I had always been the one she was with, and now for the first time I got to see what it was like when she had sex. And she was fantastic. I couldn't say the same for the doll.

I was really surprised at how erotic it was to watch her fucking that doll, to see her moving, her breasts bouncing around, to see her hands on her own boobs, to see her bottom working up and down, to watch that dildo sliding in and out of her. Watching her cum so hard, all by herself.

I was nearly ready to come, I could feel it, nearly there for the longest time. Clara had a salacious grin on her face as I locked eyes with her, I pumped harder and tensed my body, sliding down in the tub, my feet connecting with the other end. I pushed and came, and came and came.

I seemed to be spurting forever, again and again the pulses shot out of my cock, nearly straight up, but slightly angled back toward me, the first few spurts hit high up on chest, then gradually they hit lower, one hit right into my belly button, and then it gradually ended. Using my hand, I squeezed a few more oozes out my cock that just slid down to end up in my pubic hair.

Clara brought the detachable shower head with her, the hose trailing behind as she knelt and straddled me. She sprayed my cum off of me, soaping me up and cleaning me off. She took a lot of time spraying my cock and balls with the warm water and soaping me down.

Eventually the water started to get cooler and we shut it off and got out of the shower and dried each other off.

"I don't know what it is, but I really get off watching you jack off for me. A few years ago I would have been disgusted to see you do that. I want to watch you do it again, please let me watch whenever you do it again," she said with a grin as we dried off. I just nodded, but didn't want to commit myself, heck, usually I did it when she wasn't even home.

"I hope you aren't embarrassed doing it in front of me," she said quietly.

"It feels really weird, especially that first time, that night in bed when I repeated that story of yours, but it seems really naughty, and somehow sexy," I admitted.

She had her hair in one towel and the other just turned around her hips, leaving her breasts bare, something she never did before. I started to wrap mine around my waist, but she put her hand out, stopping me.

"Please don't cover yourself up, just stay naked, just for me, please," she asked. I wondered if there was more kink coming.

Then she reached into the cabinet above the vanity and pulled out lipstick. Not the pale, barely there colors she usually wore, but red, sexy bright red. I watched silently. She smiled at me from the mirror when she was done, winked at me.

So we stepped into our bedroom, she with breasts bare, light finger mark bruises on her breasts, me naked. She stepped into a pair of pajama bottoms, shorty ones, made from satin, with flared legs. Very sexy in a deep shiny blue, but didn't put the top on.

"Come on down stairs Steve, I don't feel like going to bed yet, which is weird, I should be completely wiped out, but that shower got me going," she said, then headed out of the room.

So I walked downstairs after her. I was naked. I noticed from the hall clock that I was only eleven o'clock in the evening. Well, I usually got to bed around ten thirty, but we sometimes stayed up on Friday nights. It felt weird being naked. But then she was topless. This was new.

She had reached into the hall closet and grabbed a towel on her way, I didn't know why, but once in the living room she laid it next to her on the couch and motioned me into it. So me naked was OK, but not OK for me to sit naked on the furniture.

She snuggled up to me, I stared down at her boobs.

"I'd like to talk about what happened tonight, is that OK?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered, even thought I dreaded talk about 'feelings'. It felt weird being naked, sort of vulnerable, more so that I thought she would be, somehow a woman topless wasn't at the disadvantage that a completely naked man was. At least in my mind.

We were both quiet for several minutes. I figured she was the one that wanted to talk to me, so she could start. Finally she cleared her throat.

"I want to know how you felt about my fantasy," she said. I saw her looking at me, and she seemed worried.

I wasn't sure what to say, but figured I better say something. I loved her a lot and didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Well, it was weird, and I was surprised that first time when you told that story in bed a while back. I guess I knew it embarrassed you to tell it, and when you didn't want to talk about it after I figured it must be important to you, something that really got you going, even if you thought it was weird," I said in a slow, halting sort of way.

"Yes, it's something I've had at the back of my head since long before I met you," she whispered.

"I thought it might, and after we hadn't told stories in bed for a while, I figured I'd break the ice with that one. I like how it got you so excited, but I was a little scared you'd want to do it with another man," I told her.

"No, I love you and I know that it would really hurt you," she said, very softly, then continued in and undertone, "No matter how exciting the fantasy of that is." She had a wistful smile on her face as she finished.

That worried me. I knew that it was hard for me to deny her anything, I wasn't sure how I would cope if she insisted on other people. I thought that would break us up.

But as for the fantasy play we had, well I enjoyed the picture of her having sex, the way her breasts bounced as she moved herself up and down over the fake penis. She was a very sensual woman and put on quite a show.

I shook my head to force that idea out of my brain. I could see that she was waiting for my reaction. I tried to be tactful, and after all, my cock had been hard nearly the whole time.

"The scene tonight was something else. I can see how much you put into it honey, I hope I did everything you wanted. But I have to admit it is really scary when it isn't me you're with, even if it's just a sex doll." I said.

"You did great baby, and I know it must have been difficult, but you were hard nearly the whole time," she said with a grin.

"It was weird how that happened, but I have to say it was really a turn on to see you with that doll, you're really sexy when you're fucking, I wish I had taken pictures," I replied.

"How did me ordering you around make you feel?" she asked.

I wasn't sure, and it was hard to think as she snuggled even closer, put one arm around my shoulders, pressed her wonderful boobs into my side and started to slowly play with my cock with her other hand. It felt great, she didn't usually do that, and for her to be so openly doing it, out in our living room, even though the curtains closed.

"Mmmmm, this feels really nice, I'll give you a year to stop it," I said.

She pushed my legs a bit further apart, and while her thumb and forefinger played with my slowly erecting cock, her other fingers hung down and started tickling my balls.

"But you never answered me about how it felt to have me ordering you around," she whispered into my ear.

I had already come once, and fairly recently, but I was rapidly getting hard, I looked down to her breasts, one was mashed up to my side, mostly against my arm, the other was free, her nipple was hard. I started to reach for it, hoping to distract her and avoid answering.

"No, no baby, you take care of me all the time, let me take care of you, and besides, the girls are a little sore, my warrior lover really worked them over," she said quietly but firmly, letting go of my cock and removing my hand from her boob.

I dropped my arm, and she started to slowly play with my cock again, and kissed my neck.

"You still owe me an answer, baby," she cooed into my ear.

I sighed.

"It was strange, it all was strange baby, I could imagine a scene with real people, maybe not on an island, but in our living room, and that really scared me. But the game thing, well something behind my conscious mind was very turned on, you saw how hard I got," I finally admitted. Hoping that she would take the hint about not including others.

She started pumping me more and more, then bent and sucked me into her mouth, I was astounded, she did that very rarely. She swirled her tongue around my swollen cock head, poked it into the tiny pee hole and then pulled off it with a pop.

"You liked that, didn't you," she said with a grin.

"Oh yeah," I said with another grin.

"Then you'll love this, I've been practicing this at the same time I was practicing with the large dildos," she said, bending over again.

She pushed herself a little away from me, pulling her hand from my shoulders, and bracing herself with hands on either side of my thighs, she bend down and sucked my erection down. I felt it hit the back of her throat and then the head went into her throat.

I was stunned. Never ever had she done that, never even wanted to do that. Her nose was pushing into my pubic hair. She held there for a few seconds, then pulled off with a gasp.

She kept at it, she took me down her throat several times, gagging a little finally as she pulled out the last couple of times. She was dripping saliva from her mouth, and coating my cock with it.

She finally stopped, and got to her feet, her face was red, and I could see a bit of saliva on her chin, she wiped it with the back of her hand. My dear Clara, deep throating me, she only rarely took it in her mouth at all. Now this. Wow.

I was close to coming and knew if she had done it one more time I would have shot down her throat, but apparently she didn't want to do that. She had something else in mind.

"That was fun, but I'll bet you'll like this too," she said, throwing a cushion down and kneeling in front of me and spreading my legs apart so she was right between me.

"How about a tit fuck honey," she purred.

I couldn't think of anything to say, so just nodded my head with an idiot grin on my face. She had never wanted to do that before, she thought it was demeaning. I thought that this was the payback for playing along with her. I hoped it wasn't a one time thing.

She didn't answer, but pulled a bottle of sex lube from between the cushions on the couch and slathered it over my cock. Clara then wrapped her two breasts around it and nodded to me to start thrusting. I did.

At that point the only sounds were gasps and grunts. Clara was grinning at me, I was in awe of this and it felt really good, and definitely something new for both of us. It was great, not as great as if I was thrusting into her, but still great.

It didn't take long and then I shot and shot. Not as much as before, but more that I thought I could.

"Oh Clara, that was great, than you honey," I exclaimed.

Her upper chest and neck and under her chin had globs of cum on them. She grasped my softening penis and slowly squeezed out a few more oozes of cum, wiping them on her breasts. She sat back a little and smeared her hand through the ooze.

For a second I thought she was going to try to feed it to me, but instead she grinned at me as she scooped it into her mouth. She did it again and again, and everything from her smile to way she gulped it down and scooped more and more of it in, said she enjoyed it.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers