An Upset Habit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she got it all, and slumped down, first sliding from her knees to her thigh, then turning and putting her back against the sofa, resting between my spread legs. I couldn't see her face anymore, just the back of her head.

"Thanks baby. Thanks for going along with everything, it really means a lot to me. I'm really tired now, we can clean up the house tomorrow," she said quietly.

"Me too, lets get to bed," I answered.

Clara got up slowly, first rolling to her knees then standing with one hand on my knee for support. She looked exhausted, gave me a smile and started walking toward the stairs. I started to get up as well, and turned toward the stairwell too.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she walked away from me. The sway of her hips, the glimpses of her breasts as she walked away. Everything. Somehow the towel around her hair had managed to stay put throughout the events in the living room.

When she got to the stairwell, she turned and struck a pose, an arm on her hip, the other hanging at her side, a knee bent and the other straight, legs slightly apart. She looked sexy as hell.

"Honey, I owe you and I think it would only be fair if we worked on a fantasy that you have, anything you want or have dreamed of. What do you think?" she said with a grin on her face. I noticed that the red lipstick was only slightly smudged.

"Well, I think I could come up with one," I told her with a smile. Actually I thought that I could come up with a lot.

She pointed a finger gun at me, forefinger pointing, the others curled around her palm, thumb up. She jerked it and made a clicking sound. I took to mean that I had said the right thing. She grinned then turned and went up the stairs, toward our bedroom.

I walked around the house, still naked, shutting out lights and making sure the doors were locked. I was wondering why she put bottoms on, and left her breasts bare, yet wanted me naked. Well that and a host of other questions. It was her fantasy.

I let that idea go, now it was my turn, I wondered how far she would go in fulfilling a fantasy of mine. I was a little surprised that a dozen hadn't filled my brain by now. Well a few were, but I wasn't sure about them.

I knew I would have a hard time getting it right. Making her as uncomfortable as she made me, yet still turned on. Oh yeah, and it had to be super hot for me. Images played through my mind, all had a naked or lingerie clad Clara in them.

As I trudged up the stairs, my mind foggy with fatigue, I told myself that I didn't have any reason to worry about our sex life being dull from now on. I wondered if I would ever long for the old days of boring sex again.