An Upset Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

She lay absolutely still for about ten seconds, then shook violently, followed by her whole body having mini convulsions.

Susan's breathing was heavy, her chest heaved in long deep movements. Her hips were still trembling in small short spasms.

I moved to sit beside her, she let go of the headboard and we sat there for a while, while Susan regained her breath and strength to speak.

Susan stretched her legs out in front of her, then with one hand patted my chest softly and said, "Sonny, you did good, fuckin hell sonny, you did real good, that last one, was, well, just too amazing for words. I absolutely want you to do that again some time."

Susan softly kissed my lips, "Did you enjoy that Bob?"

I looked up nodding my head, "Yes, you're an amazing woman Susan, just never seen a woman go through so many orgasms."

Susan then came across me and sat on my legs. She took hold of my cock and stroked it, my cock still had baby oil all over it as did Susan's tits, I softly kneaded, and tweaking her nipples.

Susan loved her nipples being pulled, she would ask me to pull and squeeze them harder.

After a while Susan moved up and took my cock into her wet, open, large sized pussy. Even her being so wet, it took her three or four stabs at getting my cock home.

I put my hands onto her hips, and she had her hands on my shoulders, she rode me for about twenty minutes, frantic at times. She had a couple more orgasms, but, she wasn't tight enough for me.

It was like a pencil in a bucket. I didn't get the pressure I needed on my cock for me to even come close to Cumming.

Susan apologised and offered me her ass, but I told her that was not my thing. She did eventually get me off with a blow job, Susan could definitely suck cock. She made me cum in several spurts, the first three she drank, and for the other spurts she directed my cock over her tits. She kept milking me long after I shot my last load. My cock head was so sensitive it was twitching every time Susan licked and sucked on it, it hurt, but, I was not going to stop her. I think to tell the truth, I was enjoying my cock being in Susan's mouth. Her tongue was cooling my burning cockhead, every time she swirled it around while she sucked on it.

She used my cum like sun lotion over her tits, and again apologised that it was not in her cunt. I didn't make a big deal of it.

Susan offered me a fuck without her being fisted, whenever I wanted, I said, "Sure," but in my head I was thinking 'no thank you.'

We chatted for a bit, and in the conversation I brought up two main things I wanted to know, first, the tattoo. Susan said it stood for Fisting Hole: (I suppose you already gathered that).

And secondly, what had Carol done? Susan told me that three days ago, when she (Susan), was out on a business trip over night, Carol had gone over to Susan's place and fucked Susan's boyfriend.

So Carol had also cheated on me as well, I do remember that, because she asked me not to come around that day saying she was going to spend an evening with her mother and would probably stay the night.

We both got up, I was going to have a shower, Susan looked at the time, and it was close to eleven o'clock.

Susan said to me that she was already late, so took a towel and wiped herself down and got dressed.

Susan left the towel on top of the laundry basket and said, "Leave it there, I want Carol to see it."

To be honest, I enjoyed fucking Carol, and did not want this to end it. So I didn't leave it there, I threw it out with the garbage, and as for the bed sheets, well, that could have been Carol.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12