An Usual Valentine’s Day Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

They caressed and kissed each other for a long time, both aware their two men were watching their show intently. Susie made the first move, entering the forbidden zone between Amy's legs, tentatively reaching in, and barely touching Amy as she stroked her slit. Amy moaned, hoping to encourage Susie. It was just the feedback Susie needed, and she began to tease Amy's private area in exactly the way she liked to do it when she did it to herself.

Kevin was watching intently. He wanted to learn what turned on his wife, and he figured watching her do things to Amy was probably what he should do to her. He too wanted to give his beloved a sexual present!

After a long tease around the outsides of her labia, Susie raised the stakes, dipping fingers inside to lubricate a bit her teases, as she headed towards the expensive real estate at the top of Amy's vagina. She would get close, and then her fingers would dance away. Amy was beginning to go nuts with desire.

Finally, Susie relented, inserting a finger inside Amy's pussy, and putting pressure at the top, close to Amy's clit. Amy exploded. Boy, this girl's on a hair trigger tonight, Susie thought! She was just getting started, and already Amy had climaxed! Wow.

Susie felt herself being pulled off Amy. Mark's arms were around her, pulling her away by her boobs. He climbed on top of her, his cock throbbing, and he plunged it into her, just like that. Susie was surprised. She was expecting from now on it would be her husband Kevin, but apparently Mark wanted another go with her.

As she wondered whether this was a good idea or not, Mark was already pumping away inside her. Susie relaxed, and decided just to enjoy it. After all, fucking each other's husbands had been her idea in the first place, and so what if she's doing it twice, instead of just once. Mark is a great fuck. Susie began to moan, and she began to kiss Mark's chest. Mark smiled as he ravished her. Susie wrapped her legs around Mark, pulling him deeper inside her.

Amy and Kevin were just sitting there, watching their two spouses go at it, while Amy fondled Kevin's growing cock. Mark was picking up the pace, and Susie was hanging in there, raising her pelvis to meet Mark's thrusts, which were getting a bit frantic, it seemed to her. Amy could tell this sight of his wife getting so thoroughly ravished was turning Kevin on something fierce, and she was trying to decide if she should blow him, while he watched.

Amy leaned over Kevin's now throbbing cock, and took the entire thing in her mouth and down her throat. Kevin's eyes opened wide, as he had never been deep throated before that very night. Mark had never told him Amy could do that. God, it was a wonderful feeling.

Amy began to fuck Kevin with her mouth, supplementing with her hand pumping his cock, as Kevin watched Mark pulverize his wife, reducing her to the most animalistic level of grunts, groans, and gasps.

It was too intense. In only a few minutes Kevin whispered to Amy he was coming, but Amy just kept right on going, and resumed deep throating him. Kevin could not help it. He squirted three times down Amy's throat and into her mouth. Some of his jism dripped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin, falling onto her totally gorgeous boobs. Amy swallowed most of it, and she collapsed onto the bed, a smile across her face. There was barely room for Kevin to lay on his side, next to her. They both resumed watching the Mark and Susie show.

Susie was too turned on. She could barely contain herself, and without thinking, her fingernails began to dig into Mark's back as he fucked her over and over and over again. It became too much, even for Mark, and he lost it, his cock retracting inside her and then exploding with a load of cum inside her. His cock repeated that two more times. Then there were little contractions and explosions, as the intensity wore down.

When Mark exploded, it triggered Susie, too, and she came noisily and rather spectacularly. Her body shook while she screamed, and then she simply went limp underneath Mark, and he fell prone on top of her, crushing her sweet boobs beneath his chest.

Amy chose this moment to say, "How about dessert?" A few minutes later the women padded off to the kitchen, arranged the dessert and the cognac (just for the men; the women were not drinking, due to the embryos inside them), and served it, naked still, in the main room.

The men came in naked, penises finally flaccid, and they all sat at the table, no longer caring who saw them. None of them noticed the camera with the telephoto lens in an apartment across the street.

*************

Matt smiled when he saw the high-quality pictures he had taken. That has to be them, he thought to himself. It's been twelve long years, but I'm sure that's Susie. Her body is the same; no, it's even better! He messaged the pictures to Steve. He thought to himself, I'll get this one done professionally. An 8 x 10 on the wall in the bathroom will be perfect!

Matt had to think a bit. Could he use these pictures somehow to get another tumble with Susie? God, he would love that. They're neighbors, after all. It would be the neighborly thing to do now, wouldn't it?

*************

Kevin said, "This is a Valentine's Day to remember. I can't believe I'm going to be a father!"

Mark agreed. Susie said, "Let's do this again in 12 years." Amy nodded, while the men looked puzzled.

"How about next year?" Mark said, looking at Susie, again with desire.

"Nope. Too soon," Amy said, and Susie nodded.

"I'm putting it on my 2030 calendar," Kevin said, as he pulled out his iPhone. "When is Valentine's Day in 2030?" Everyone laughed. Mark used his foot to caress Susie's calf under the table. Susie smiled. She knew Mark was not yet done with her that special night. She looked at her husband Kevin, and his hand was busy under the table, while Mary's eyes were glazed.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Amy and lovers," Susie said.

"You got that right, girl," Amy replied.

The two men smiled. They rose, and led the two women back once again to the cum stained sheets of Susie's marital bed. As Kevin began to fuck Amy yet again, this time with her on top, Amy began to wonder what Matt and Steve were up to these days?

Susie joined the fray, on top of Mark. As the two women fucked each other's man, they leaned towards each other and kissed. Susie winked, and Amy giggled through the kiss. Susie began to think about names for their baby, as she fucked her best friend's husband.

She heard Kevin say to her, with his cock buried inside Amy, "Happy Valentine's Day, Susie, my love." Susie giggled. Maybe Valentine would be a good name?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers