An Wild Experience In Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pleaded and begged for more as you wildly bucked up and down with your hips and ass all the way off of the bed in wild bucking motions to meet his penis. Greg was like a stallion riding you in and out and giving you the most fantastic sexual encounter. I watched in amazement as your hands scratched and dug into his back as he rode you with his absolutely huge penis going in and out like a slow lingering piston. The width and hardness of this man’s fully erect penis was clearly doing wonderful things for you, so too the fact that he was penetrating you very slowly and gently. I watched this sight and I hardly could contain my orgasmic contractions as I caressed my own erection at this unbelievable sight.

Greg had continued thrusting and had begun to drive his enormous cock deeper inside you and now was moving about half of his ample length in and out. It glistened rock hard like a steel pole with your vaginal secretions and his former kisses of your womanhood. You lay on the bed in reckless abandon with your legs in the air and crossed over his back and screaming and begging for him not to go any deeper with his penetration into your vagina. You cried out as he continued to have wild and unbelievable intercourse with you, and the pushing in and out of your wet vagina was almost too much for him as he was grimacing, trying desperately not to come but to delay his own orgasm.

I could see your outer lips tightening down on his manhood and you were thrashing on the bed as this man made passionate and wild love to you. His pelvis was meeting yours as he was all the way in at this time, reaching into the depths of your womanhood. His balls would touch your bottom on every downward thrust and they were absolutely huge in his shaved sac with his testicles bouncing all over and up toward his body in a state of extreme arousal and ready for the ultimate orgasm. As he had your legs spayed up on his shoulders I looked as your bottom was exposed to both of us. Than I laid on the bed and placed my little finger in your vagina to get it lubricated and then gently inserted it into your puckering little opening as it opened and shut to the rhythm of his every guttural thrust. I couldn’t help but stare and smell the sexual aroma as I stared at his massive cock and balls penetrating you. Then to my surprise I was so turned on that I wrapped my hand around his balls pulled them to the bottom of the scrotum sac and gently applied pressure. I could tell that as you and he moaned in delight that his cockhead began to contract and expand in you as he filled the condom with more of his pre-ejaculate. He moaned as I continued to squeeze his swollen testicles and you cried out loud for more of his cock as an intense pleasure swept over your body. I could see the blue veins running down the side of his huge penis absolutely bulging as he continued to service and make love to my beautiful wife.

Your chest rose and fell swiftly as your breathing increased. Greg now was thrusting himself almost entirely inside you driving you closer to orgasm. I saw he had his huge cock inside your petite vagina and he would hold his monstrous cock steady there and you would move your hips wildly bucking and urging him to continue. He did just that rapidly sliding his huge cock in and out as an orgasm began from deep inside your vagina. Your moans became deeper and deeper as he quickened his thrusts and the sound of his thighs becoming louder as they met your bottom. As you climaxed and reached full orgasm, your hips began to buckle upwards and Greg held himself deeper inside you than ever before, and your eyes began to shut in a glorious mixture of the most blissful of pleasures and the exhilarating pain of your vagina being stretched around this massive cock. He withdrew slowly as you calmed down and he resumed slow deep thrusts taking time to stimulate your clitoris. I was standing watching and couldn’t take it anymore. You kissed and sucked on my hard penis as my balls filled with semen again and began to swell. Than Greg moved me away as he was preparing to now have a tremendous orgasm. Than as tears of joy ran down your flushed cheeks you begged and pleaded with Greg to pull out so you could suck his magnificent cock and you continued pleading and begging for him not to have an orgasm yet. He was thrusting that huge cock of his, in and out almost to the point of touching your cervix. Greg pulled his cock away from between your legs and you could hear a popping sound as his cockhead the size of a ripe plum came out of your lovely stretched swollen vagina.

You were in sexual heaven as you were oblivious to me watching you making love to this man. You told him to get on his knees above you so you could remove the condom he was wearing at your request. You continued to stare at this magnificent cock and the tip of the condom now filled with his juice that gave you so much pleasure and a performance of a lifetime as you rolled the condom down and slid it off of his huge cockhead. The veins on the side were blue and the head of his cock was extremely swollen at this point. You rolled the condom off and put your tongue into it to taste and sample the warm semen nectar that he left in the condom while inside your womb.

You wouldn’t let him ejaculate yet as you wanted to savor his cock and balls for as long as you could. My wife has a lovely body and we were in awe as to the sexual aroma and erotic tension filling the hotel room as waves washed ashore outside of the balcony. There on the satin sheets lay my beautiful wife in all of her splendor with her eyes affixed on Greg’s massive cock, the head now glistening with pre-cum oozing from the little slit which she would soon kiss and caress with her tongue. You had your petite left hand milking his bloated and swollen testicles and your right hand on his muscular ass toying with his anus as you continued to suck his manhood. You were a master at this often keeping me going for hours before I would ejaculate large amounts of semen into your mouth. As you manipulated Greg’s massive cock and balls he continued to moan and secrete large amounts of pre-cum which you licked and slurped at the head of his large cock which had become a purplish-blue color. It looked as though it was velvet as you lovingly licked the underside of his engorged cock and squeezed his massive balls to obtain more of his semen into your lovely mouth. His cock continued to expand and contract as you milked his testicles.

As you lay on the bed with Greg kneeling beside you I noticed your beautiful legs spayed and I could see the lips of your pussy as you were extremely aroused from the intercourse that you shared with Greg and your vaginal lips were so swollen. They hung down below and were filled and engorged as you continued milking the swollen head of Greg’s cock as I watched in undeniable pleasure. I can’t believe I was so turned on watching my wife pleasure other men the way she was doing at this point. Greg continued to thrust his huge beautiful penis into her mouth. His erection forced her to open her mouth as wide as possible and you held your tongue down to allow his manhood into the furthest reaches of your throat. I began to rub, kiss and suck your swollen clitoris and it looked like a small cock protruding from your lips that was ready to burst into orgasm again. He continued thrusting into your mouth with his hand at the back of your head controlling the depth of his insertion of his cock. He firmly held the back of your head so he could force his manhood in your mouth and you reached around and touched his hand to as if to encourage Greg to be a little gentler with you as you sucked his massive organ. You were teetering on the edge of extreme pleasure as Greg announced he had to ejaculate.

You held his hand firmly to slow down his masturbating thrusts but he wouldn’t stop. His groans grew louder as he plunged his engorged penis faster and faster into your mouth. He cried aloud as he pulled you onto his long shaft and held you there for about 3 seconds as his muscular body began twitching uncontrollably as he labored to produce his long awaited orgasm within your lovely mouth. Here laid my wife, my true love enjoying a sexual escapade like no other. My wife’s sexual appetite had developed in this past ½ hour to a point I had previously never witnessed.

You beckoned for me to now join you and your lover on the bed. I had no idea what you wanted at this point. Then you whispered in my ear that you wanted for me to taste your lover’s semen as he climaxed. I hesitated and you pleaded with me that you had done all of this and this was your fantasy to watch as I kissed his cock just before he begins his orgasm. She looked up at Greg for approval and he was very excited for me to taste him. I lay on the bed anticipating his climax to please my wife.

Greg began to scream out that he wanted to come but you continued to milk his balls and not letting them rise to his underside and high in his enlarged scrotum of his body so he could completely ejaculate. You kept his balls down low in the sac not allowing him to explode yet. You continued to encircle his anus with your right hand as he moaned in utter delight. Here was my wife having and sharing unbelievable sexual pleasure with another man as I watched.

She than grabbed his cock with her left hand and positioned it next to my face. She than pleaded with me and began to feed the head of his penis between my lips. She began to play with her own clitoris and squeeze her nipples as she watched me suck up and down the shaft of his cock. With her other hand she slid up and down his shaft jacking it and releasing more pre-ejaculate into my mouth. I loved doing this for her and the sensation she got from watching me having oral sex with her lover.

Than you did an unbelievable motion when you let go of his swollen testicles and let the balls rise in the sac to his underside. You started to kiss his balls and let one go into your mouth one large ball at a time. His large swollen testicles were shaved like mine and it was a wonderful sight to behold. You continued kissing, caressing and sucking his sperm filled balls as you moaned in sexual delight as he moaned with you. Than he pleaded with you to release his balls so he could come in one final climax. You than quit kissing and sucking his balls and squeezed again with your right hand but to my surprise, you let your finger slide into his innermost area, his anus. You began to pump your little finger in and out his puckering muscular butt touching his prostate as his cock began to expand and contract. You finally released his balls and now you began to masturbate his long erect cock in your lovely mouth. He began to grunt and scream out loud at the agony as the hot semen began to swell up in his massive balls. I could see your throat moving as you begin to swallow his semen as his fantastic load begins to ejaculate into your mouth. Than with a long sustained contraction he shook the entire bed as the warm ejaculate squirted out across your chin and you continued to milk his testicles and finger his ass as he continued to ejaculate all over your breasts and tummy. He would squirt and than a few seconds later squirt his semen again as his cock violently expanded, contracted and erupted.

You would open your mouth as a few squirts would come out and I could tell you would savor the taste of his ejaculate. It was a wonderful sight, your beautiful breasts which had lovely pink nipples very enlarged and I could see the light blue veins through the white skin beside your tan lines. Your nipples were engorged and looked as though they hurt and needed kissed and suckled. I knelt over as Greg was ejaculating and began to kiss your swollen erect nipples and neck as you received the final warm ejaculate from Greg’s massive cock. He sighed long and hard as you continued to suck and fellate the end of his massive cockhead, now sucking the last remaining semen droplets with care. Then Greg took his hand and squeezed his shaft from the base to the head of his cock at the tip emptying the last of his warm white warm fertile ejaculate onto your waiting tongue. Greg was extremely spent as he left to return to his room.

You than lifted up and began to massage my swollen balls and tell me how much you loved my cock, how you had your fantasy come true as I licked up and down his shaft and the taste of my semen. I masturbated for you as you laid on the bed totally spent from the evening but still wanting to taste my cock and balls. You continued to squeeze my balls which were in agony waiting to ejaculate again. I than erupted in the most massive orgasm ever, shooting and squirting my sperm in continuous spasms. You lovingly licked and swallowed as much of my semen as you could, than we both laid next to each other and fell off to a restful and dreamy night.

12