Ana Spices Things Up! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men returned from their break to find Ana posed on the poker table and the lurid comments and whistles started right away. Ana felt so good to be naughty like this and hear the boys talk about her and to reward them she pulled her knees up further and spread her feet further apart. This gave the boys a good look above the tops of her stockings; all the way to her red panties and since they were transparent, they were able to see Ana's wet pussy and the blonde hair on her outer labia.

"I hope you like my little black dress, boys!" she said mischievously and laid back onto her hands, letting her dress pull further up her legs.

"We're going to have to go on break more often, Ana!" Jake quipped while he sat down, not taking his eyes off her pussy.

All the players agreed, including Sam, and as they took their seats one of them suggested they play a hand with her on the table. "You can be part of the pot, Ana. Whoever wins gets to suggest another pose for you."

The thought of being a prize in the poker game aroused Ana and her body reacted right away. Her nipples got hard as little rocks and her pussy was sopping wet when she looked at Sam and answered, "Whatever it takes to make sure your game is a success, Sam!"

Sam told her that he thought the idea would take the game in the right direction and dealt out the cards for a hand of Texas Hold-em. Phil won the hand and drug the chips toward him. As he stacked them he suggested Ann pose with her halter top undone.

"Oh my! I couldn't," she teased. "What would my girlfriend's think?"

That brought a raucous response from 'the boys' complete with expletives damning their wives and promises they would never tell. Sam just laid back and enjoyed the show.

"Okay, as long as my girlfriends won't find out, I suppose it's okay." she said, knowing full well the first thing she was going to do tomorrow morning was call every one of them and giggle about how predictable their husband's were.

Ana took her time undoing the clasp on the back of her neck that held her halter top together and once it was undone she carefully folded arms across her breasts to keep them covered and let the halter fall off her chest.

Her tactic brought another round of catcalls and whistles, as 'the boys' were hoping they would see her tits and let her know in a playful way how disappointed they were. She felt bad, teasing them so unmercifully and made sure to accidently let her hard nipples peak out between her fingers as they dealt the cards for the next hand.

It was another round of Texas Hold-em and before they looked at their cards Jake suggested that if he won she would have to pose with her hands somewhere other than across her tits.

"Sam, you'd better win this one," she said to her husband, further teasing the boys.

Sam didn't win. Instead, as soon as Jake threw down his winning cards Ana threw her mouth open and let out a delicate, feminine "eeek!" pretending she was shocked at the thought of exposing her breasts to 'the boys'.

The truth was she could hardly wait to let them see her; but she played it for all she could before finally dropping her arms to her side, exposing her pretty breasts to their catcalls, whistles and comments. Sam thought he'd died and gone to heaven; listening to them giving her compliments like how beautiful she was, how hard her nipples were, how perfect her tits were and on and on; until it was time to deal another hand and Ana jumped down from the table and refastened her halter.

This went well, she thought and thanked the boys for their comments and told them, "No, I don't think I can do another pose. But, thank you so much for asking!"

She returned to her hostess duties, bringing snacks and freshening up drinks and she was lucky enough to have her pussy played with by a couple of the guys that were bold enough to try; one of them being Jake. But, it wasn't too much longer before the game wound down and it was time for everyone to return home to their wives.

After closing the door on the last player to leave Ana fell against the door, completely exhausted. "Whew," she said to Sam. "That was hard work!"

He told her that she was by far the best hostess of any poker game he had ever attended and she knew he meant it. "I love you, Sweetheart," he said. "And I'm sure your girlfriends will be thanking you because tonight every one of the guys are going to give their wives the best fucking they've had in quite awhile."

"You're too sweet, dear!" she said, camping it up one last time before leading him into the bedroom to get her reward.

12