Anahita Ch. 01: Price Tag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,784 Followers

It was a long, hard fuck for sure, though I wished he were bigger. I'd had sex with only one man before, with someone far less satisfying, but I knew I was capable of so much more. I had to laugh at myself: a diminutive woman in need of an extravagant cock.

"What?" Richard demanded, pausing.

"Nothing. Bite my nipples..."

For a while he did, until we changed position, my ankles over his shoulders, and again, doggy style. He was clearly determined to get his money's worth, and I didn't mind at all. It would have been better without the condom, of course, but that vigorously thrusting cock, the rhythmic impact of flesh, excited me and kept me hungry for more. I was sure I would suffer for it though.

As he neared his end, his breathing ragged and his movements erratic, Richard rolled me onto my back again and whipped off the condom with barely a second to spare. Cum launched out across my breasts, followed swiftly by more, jet after jet of gooey cream splashing against my belly and chest.

In the air, those pearlescent strings described Bezier surfaces in four-dimensional space-time, and I wondered what string theorists would make of this erotic reality.

As Richard collapsed onto the floor next to me, panting heavily, I swirled his cum about my nipples.

I needed a shower. More urgently, I needed to get away. I was too restless and felt confined by Richard's presence.

I wormed myself back into my shirt, the material stretched tight by my breasts, more wet spots forming. My skirt had never left my waist, but my panties were nowhere to be seen. I dismissed them with a shrug.

"Time's up," I said, and blew Richard a kiss from the doorway.

*

I walked home, dressed like a whore but no longer feeling ridiculous. The high heels that I had tottered precariously on earlier now felt natural and secure. My T-shirt, damp and fragrant with Richard's cum, moulded itself seductively to my enlarged breasts, and the cool night air kissed my unshielded pussy that ached both from the extended pounding it had received and a hunger for the satisfaction it had not.

Passing strangers eyed me furtively, or with naked desire, but I ignored them. In the shop, where I spent some of my hard-earned money, the cashier again ogled my breasts, and I wondered if he too could be induced to pay me for pleasure. But not all the attention I received was benign. I heard their whispers. "Whore," they sneered. "Slut... Tart... Piece of pussy..."

And then there was the man, twice my size, who forced me into a dark doorway, his breath foul from cigarettes and beer, his hands grabbing at my breasts as he growled, "How much?"

I didn't scream. I didn't panic. With inhuman clarity of mind, I pieced together every fragment of self-defence I had been taught, or had read about in books, or had seen on TV. Even as his thick, rough, clumsy fingers discovered my lack of underwear, I let myself go limp, falling through his hands. Instinctively, he tried to catch me, to hold me up, but already I was surging up again, the palm of my hand connecting with his chin, and as he stumbled backwards I drove a sharp heel against his kneecap.

He fell to the ground, howling in anguish and indignation, and made no attempt to stop me as I calmly stepped around him, picked up my scattered shopping, and continued on my way.

Not until I was home did my icy calm shatter. I lost my equilibrium completely, first in the shower as I desperately tried to wash away the memory of his touch, the smell of him, everything; then again in my room, sobbing my heart out at the stupidity and immorality and utter wrongness of what I had become.

And yet... And yet, this other me, this temporary me, continued to amaze me. Yes I had been in danger, but I had handled it. Yes I was acting like a whore - no, I was being a whore - but maybe that was the point of the transformation? It was almost like I was being rewarded. Not simply for the sex itself, but for selling my body.

But why? And was it me, or Richard, or the two of us together? Was it the sex, or the prostitution? Was it any kind of sex, or specific acts? Maybe it was just blowjobs. Maybe it was his cum.

I needed to find out.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,784 Followers
12