Anal Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Duty calls," I said to Brittany with a smile.

She laughed as I turned towards Nina. Surprisingly I didn't find Nina's insistence that I immediately satisfy her offensive. I really wanted to get fucked and her playfully assertive attitude only seemed to turn me on. Maybe I should have been anxious about how it looked to Brittany but I honestly didn't care. If she thought of me as Nina's 'bitch' and therefore 'not a real man' that was her problem. I liked girl cock and I didn't care who knew it.

I stepped over to Nina's side of the couch. I bent over to give her a quick kiss on the lips and then I unbuttoned my pants. Letting them fall to the floor I stepped out of them and slid my underwear down. My cock was already semi-hard in anticipation and I reached down and gave it a few quick strokes. I was about to step forward when Nina interjected.

"Can you grab some lube out of the drawer?" She asked as she pointed towards her nightstand.

"Sure," I answered as I turned and started to walk over. On the way I slipped my shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. When I reached the nightstand I looked back over my shoulder to see Nina watching my bare ass and lightly stroking her cock.

Nina turned to Brittany. "See? I told you has a very fuckable ass," She said with a smile.

"You were right," Brittany responded with an amused grin. "It's very sexy."

I smiled as I turned around and opened the drawer. Reaching in I picked up the bottle of lube and returned to the couch. Snapping open the cap I poured some lube into my hand and then I reached down and grasped Nina's cock. Sliding my hand up and down a few times I enjoyed the look of pleasure that crossed Nina's face. Once her cock was sufficiently coated I reached back and spread some lube on my hole. I even slipped a finger into my ass to prepare myself.

"Ready?" Nina asked.

"Definitely," I answered with a smile.

With a quick glance at Brittany I climbed onto the couch facing Nina. Straddling her lap I positioned my ass over her cock and began to lower myself down. When I felt the tip of her member make contact I made a slight adjustment so that it was lined up with my hole. Then I slowly pushed myself down on her hard cock as I looked into her eyes.

We both moaned as the head of her cock penetrated me. I had been using my dildo at home but it couldn't fully prepare me for Nina's monster cock. I needed to pause for about ten seconds to get used to how much my hole was being stretched out but then I began to push down again. Inch by inch I took her cock until I finally found myself sitting in her lap. We both sighed contentedly.

"Ahh," Nina breathed out. "This is just what I needed." I felt her cock pulse in my ass as she reached up and lightly caressed my face. "Thanks."

"It's my... pleasure," I said between breaths.

I lifted my ass up and began to slowly bounce up and down on her lubricated cock. It was a smooth, steady motion that sent waves of pleasure through me as I felt every inch of her fill me completely. I closed my eyes and focused on the friction as I slid my ass up and down. It took a minute or two for me to get fully accustomed to the size of Nina's cock but by then I was in heaven.

I increased the pace of my bouncing motion. My ass began to jump up and down on her cock with vigor as the volume of our moans increased. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled my ears whenever I came all the way down in Nina's lap. The smell of sex filled my nose as our bodies rubbed against each other. I got lost in the feeling of her cock sliding in and out of me.

"No wonder you were going on and on about your new boy toy," Brittany said next to us. "He's really loving this."

I opened my eyes. I had been so focused on Nina's pleasure-giving cock that I had actually forgotten Brittany was there. I glanced over at her to see her looking down at my hard cock that was slapping against Nina's stomach every time I sat down. I hadn't even realized that I was hard until I followed her gaze.

I looked back over at Brittany and I did a double take. She was laying back on the other end of couch with her jeans unbuttoned and one of her hands was down the front of her pants. She was clearly rubbing herself while she watched me fuck Nina.

"I told you... he loves it," Nina replied breathlessly. "And right now... I love... this ass." To punctuate her last word she brought both her hands up and slapped my backside.

Looking back at Nina I smiled and then I redoubled my efforts. I knew she was getting close and I really wanted to make her cum. I grabbed onto the back of the couch for leverage as I began to really work my ass on her cock. I slid up until just the head of her cock was inside me and then I slammed myself back down in her lap. The volume of Nina's moans immediately increased.

Less than a minute later Nina wrapped her arms around me and pulled tight against her. Chest to chest she held me firm as she started to really pump her cock up into me. With my erection trapped and stimulated between us I leaned down and began to kiss her neck. That seemed to do the trick as seconds later her moans reached a crescendo.

Nina threw her head back and moaned. Her whole body bucked and spasmed against me as she came in my ass. I could feel each shot of cum leave her cock as I squeezed my ass tight around her shaft. It took about thirty seconds but finally Nina gave one final moan and then collapsed back on the couch.

"Amazing," Nina said as she looked up at me. She smiled contentedly through the thin sheen of sweat across her brow and added, "I really needed that."

"Like I said... it's my pleasure," I replied honestly as I sat back in her lap with her large cock still firmly embedded in my ass. As I shifted I could feel her warm cum deep inside me. It was a huge turn on.

"That was really hot!" Brittany said from the other end of the couch.

I turned to look at her and she smiled lustily at me. She kept her hand in her pants and she continued to rub herself. Leaning forward slightly Brittany looked down at my hard cock. "Did you cum?" She asked.

"Nope, not yet," I replied as I looked down. My hard seven inch cock stood out proudly from my body and pulsed with my heartbeat as I felt each twitch of Nina's spent cock.

"So I guess I have a question for you," Brittany said.

"What's that?" I asked as I looked over at her.

"Do you eat pussy?"

A big, dumb grin crossed my face. "Yes I do!" I replied enthusiastically. I glanced back at Nina to see her smile and nod.

"Good," Brittany said as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pants and lifted her ass off the couch. "Because if you eat pussy half as well as you ride dick I'll be cumming in no time!"

As Brittany slid her pants off I lifted my ass up off of Nina's semi-hard cock. Immediately I felt the muscles of my gaping asshole contract and a trail of Nina's warm cum run down the inside of my right leg. I smiled at Nina and then turned and took a few steps towards Brittany's side of the couch. My hard cock bounced up and down as she slid her thong off and threw it on top of her pants on the floor.

With a smile on her face Brittany spread open her long, smooth legs directly in front of me. Her shaved pussy was already glistening wet from her fingering and her clit was swollen. Almost on instinct I went to my knees in front of her. Bending at the waist I leaned forward and brought my face down. She smelled really good.

"Ready when you are," Brittany purred.

She gasped as my warm mouth covered her pussy. Burying my head between her thighs I opened my mouth and used my tongue. I focused on her clit but I used my tongue liberally, licking all over to taste her sweet juices. Her moans told me which spots to focus on and after a few minutes she was writhing under my tongue.

"Oh yeah," Brittany breathed. "That's it. Eat that pussy."

She looked down and made eye contact with me. Her sexual hunger was obvious as she reached down and grabbed the back of my head. Pulling my face into her pussy she began to grind herself against me. Up and down she rolled her hips as she used my mouth for her sexual gratification.

I was loving it. I had been so obsessed with girl cock recently that I had almost forgotten that I liked genetic girls too. I was enjoying the lusty moans Brittany was making as I continued to lick and suck on her pussy. It wasn't quite as enjoyable as sucking Nina's cock but I was savoring the moment.

I glanced over with just my eyes to see Nina watching me. She wasn't looking at my face but she seemed to be focused on my lower body. With my hard cock bouncing up and down underneath me I arched my back and gave my bare ass a little shake. Nina smiled as she sat there lazily stroking her wet, semi-hard cock.

A few seconds later Nina got up off the couch. I continued to focus on eating Brittany's pussy as Nina went to her knees next to me and placed one hand on my back. With her other hand she reached underneath me and began to milk my swollen cock. Slowly and gently at first she gradually increased the pace until I started moaning.

Nina kept her hand on my cock as she slid around behind me. She planted a kiss on each of my ass cheeks and then without warning she brought her mouth down directly on my hole. My whole body jerked from the sensation of her performing analingus on me. I knew she probably tasted some of her own cum in my ass but she dove right in anyway.

With my tongue in Brittany's pussy and Nina's tongue in my ass I rocked back and forth. Nina continued to play with my hard cock as I got and gave pleasure in turn. The feeling of Nina's strong tongue swirling around my hole made me moan and breathe heavily on Brittany's clit. That seemed to turn Brittany on as she continued to buck her body up and down on my face.

"So... good," Brittany breathed.

Nina took her hand off my cock and her mouth off my ass. I was momentarily disappointed but seconds later I felt Nina position herself on her knees directly behind me. She gently rubbed my back and then I felt the head of her cock at my hole. She leaned forward so that I felt her bare breasts on my back and she brought her mouth to my ear.

"Ready for round two?" Nina whispered.

"Mmm Hmm," I replied with enthusiasm into Brittany's pussy.

With her hands on my hips Nina pushed her cock back into me in one smooth motion. As soon as Nina's cock was all the way in she began to pump my ass with long, slow strokes. I didn't need any time to get used to her size and I immediately began to moan. I felt waves of pleasure radiate out from my ass and my whole body felt warm as my hole was stimulated by Nina's large cock.

Every forward thrust by Nina pushed my face harder into Brittany's pussy. I kept my tongue in motion but I was not surprised to find myself losing focus. Nina's cock in my ass just felt too damn good. I wasn't the only one that noticed as Brittany suddenly tilted my face up so that I was looking into her eyes.

"I'm so close to cumming but you are losing focus," she chided me playfully. "Come here," she said as she curled her fingers up and beckoned me to her.

I looked back over my shoulder at Nina. She stopped fucking me and pushed her cock into me as deep as it would go. I sighed contentedly as she gripped my hips tight and we both shuffled forward on our knees. When my knees hit the couch I stopped and Brittany pulled my mouth down to hers. At the same time she reached down and lined my hard cock up with her soaking wet pussy. I slid in easily.

I moaned as Brittany's warm pussy enveloped my cock. We continued to make out as I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her. At the same time I felt Nina do the same to me. It took a few seconds to get our thrusting in sync but then we all began to moan.

I didn't know I could get so much pleasure at once. The feeling of Brittany's pussy as I thrust my hard cock into her was fantastic. But it was just the icing on the cake of the incredible feeling that Nina's large member was giving me. In and out of my ass it went and it pushed me into a state of bliss I didn't know I could reach. My head swam with euphoria as I lived in the moment and focused on the pleasure.

As I rocked back and forth between Nina and Brittany I noticed that Nina had stopped behind me. I glanced back to see her smiling as she let me create all the friction. Every time I pulled my cock out of Brittany I felt Nina's cock fill me up. Then when I pushed forward into Brittany I felt Nina's cock sliding out. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

I knew I wouldn't last long. The pleasure of the stimulation of my cock and my ass at the same time was just too much. As I felt my orgasm approaching I increased the pace of my rocking. As I moaned that I was coming Nina pushed forward to bury her cock completely inside me. Her motion pushed me forward into Brittany who grabbed me and hugged me to her as I began to cum.

My whole body spasmed as I filled Brittany with my seed. I felt my ass contract around Nina's cock as my body heaved with every shot of cum out of my cock. I buried my head between Brittany's breasts as I hung on for the remainder of the best orgasm of my life. By the time I was done I had to lay there for ten seconds and just try to catch my breath.

"Wow," said Brittany above me.

I lifted my head off her chest and looked at her. I smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "That was intense," I said.

"No shit," Brittany replied with a laugh. She looked past me at Nina. "Is that what you meant by 'he has great orgasms'?"

"Exactly," Nina said behind me. "I told you it was hot," she said as she ground her cock into me.

I moaned at the feeling of Nina's cock still in my ass. Usually I would be done with sex as soon as I came but for some reason I still felt horny. I could feel my cock beginning to soften slightly but I still wanted Nina to fuck me. I pushed back against her playfully.

"Well, I have some bad news," Brittany said with a smile as she looked at me again. "I haven't cum yet. So it looks like you will have to use that talented tongue again until I do."

Nina barked a laugh behind me and then grabbed my hips. Pulling me back with her as she shuffled backwards on her knees I felt my cock slide out of Brittany's pussy with a wet plop. When we had gone back a couple feet Nina stopped with her cock still deep inside me and waited.

I looked down at Brittany's pussy. It was wet and swollen from my fucking. After a few seconds I saw thick white liquid begin to appear at the entrance. My cum. Did I really want to lick my own cum out of Brittany? Nina had licked her own cum from my ass and it didn't seem to bother her any. Not only that, I was still horny.

I lowered my face down. Covering her pussy with my mouth I heard Brittany gasp. I flattened my tongue and pressed it against her clit. Using small swirling motions I stimulated it until I heard Brittany moan. As soon as she did I felt Nina slowly start to pull her cock back out of my ass. I let out a small moan as Nina went back to fucking my ass with long, slow strokes.

After a few seconds of focusing on her clit I let my tongue dip down. Scooping some of my cum out of her I sucked it into my mouth. I had never tasted my own cum before but it wasn't bad. It was actually a mixture of my own salty cum and Brittany's juices and for some reason it turned me on to know that it was my cum. Seconds later Brittany grabbed my head and pulled my face back into her pussy.

At the same time Nina started to fuck my ass harder. She shortened the length of her strokes and her breathing increased as she began to push harder into me. I focused on the feeling of her shaft sliding in and out of me as my semi-hard cock swung freely between my legs. I moaned into Brittany's pussy as I pushed back against each of Nina's powerful forward thrusts.

I couldn't believe how much cum I had pumped into Brittany's pussy. As she got closer to orgasm it seemed like I was getting a steady stream of my own semen into my mouth. Brittany bucked her ass off the couch as she ground her pussy into my face. I did my best to focus on her sensitive spots and in no time her chest was heaving with her heavy breathing.

"I'm gonna..." Brittany moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

Seconds later I heard Nina moan behind me, "Me too... Let's give it to him."

Brittany tightened her grip on the back of my head and I pushed my tongue further into her. At the same time Nina gripped my hips tight and began pounding me with hard thrusts. It was a race to orgasm that Brittany won. She moaned as she ground her pussy against the bottom half of my face. The rest of my cum gushed out along with a good amount of her juices, covering my face and running down my chin.

Nina was right behind her. She moaned behind me and pushed all the way into me as she emptied her second load of the night into my ass. The feeling of her cock spasming in my ass and her warm seed deep inside me was another huge turn on. Between Brittany cumming on my face and Nina in my ass I felt great. I had just given two beautiful women orgasms.

Brittany collapsed back on the couch. "See?" She said with a weary smile. "I knew you would give me an amazing orgasm."

I smiled up at her from between her legs, her juices still covering my face. "Anytime," I said with a wink.

Nina barked a laugh behind me. "Nice try," she said as she leaned back and her large cock slipped out of me. "I know you enjoyed Brittany's pussy tonight but let's face it, you are addicted to this cock," she said as she slapped it against my crack with a wet plop. "You need it."

I turned my head to look over my shoulder at Nina. "Is my anal addiction that obvious?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes," Nina and Brittany both answered at the same time.

We all laughed.

12