Anal Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're giving me that cream," Annabel groaned. "Bathe my guts with semen you filthy cunt. Pump it deep."

The man writhed and moaned, no doubt fulfilling the Lady's wish, as well as filling her rectum. Spent and panting he rolled from her as soon as he was done, probably in accordance with earlier instructions.

Then, in a base display, Annabel rose to her knees and parted her buttocks to reveal the gaping maw of her anus. It had all the appearance of a bruised hell-mouth, swollen and sore looking following the relentless battering. I realised with sick fascination that Annabel was trying to expel the semen when she grunted loudly and her vulva and anus bulged. As she squeezed the grunt was accompanied by a sound like a wet fart and the goo began to dribble from her body.

The viscous mess, streaked through with brown, leaked obscenely thick and slow over her distended vulva to pool in thick, rancid dollops on the chaise between her knees.

"Get out," she hissed at the man. "Leave us. Leave me with him." Redundant now, the man made an exit. Where he went next I have no idea, my attention at the time was taken by Annabel; her and the scenes I had witnessed and recorded.

"Did you capture all that?" The Lady rolled onto her back, her fingers again busy at her sex.

"Yes." I managed to stammer with a nod of my head.

"How did you find it? Did it shock you?"

From me, "Yes."

Her eyes slitted and she asked, "Did it arouse you? Did you enjoy seeing that?"

My eyes swivelled from hers. I couldn't bring myself to admit that her display had given me the urge to touch myself.

"I can tell that it did. I can see it on your face. I think you secretly enjoyed seeing me fucking. Admit it, you enjoyed seeing me being fucked and having my arse royally buggered."

My face reddened, I felt uncomfortably hot. "I... I should see to my equipment... It... I..."

Lady Annabel laughed. "I want you to produce a folder; I'll give you the details presently, when I'm bathed and more presentable... Fit for decent company," she added with a smirk. I stared while her fingers described a lazy whorl around her obviously sodden labia. As she stroked herself with languid movements she explained: "My husband adores seeing me fucking, hence the gift. I love him and wish to please him." She shrugged. "And this will please him. It's such a joy that in the giving I also gain satisfaction."

Again Annabel gave me that feline look. "Come here," she said suddenly. "Take out your cock. Come and fuck me. Call it a gratuity, but do come and sample my cunny. My cunt is hot and hungry and wants more. Come and feed my little kitty."

Like an automaton I moved to obey. With an impatient tut Lady Annabel pushed my fumbling hands and freed my penis. Despite the significant difference between my meagre offering and the monster of before, she gave a cry of delight and positioned herself to accept me orally.

"Am I just the wickedest woman you've ever encountered?" I watched as she gave my knob end a lascivious lick. "I believe I'm the filthiest strumpet in the Capital. I missed my true vocation; I married too soon. I'm far more suited to the role of a harlot." She smiled up at me, her face smeared with my leakage. "But I suppose I was so very lucky to have found a man who relishes my fondness for cock."

She fell about her task with vigour. Her hand massaged the stalk while her quick, agile tongue slithered and probed at my cock head.

"My Lady..." I groaned.

"Don't come!" Lady Annabel's gaze was fierce. "Don't you dare come. You've got to stir my honey pot first. My dirty hole has been used, but my little kitty feels so deprived. It needs to be fucked."

Even as Lady Annabel fellated me, I recall wondering where she had learned such profanity. What experiences had she known? The contrast between my expectation of how the gentry should behave and this sewer-mouthed hussy was staggering. I also wondered about the moral integrity of her husband; a Lord no less. If I were to believe Lady Annabel's assertion that her husband not only condoned, but took delight in witnessing his wife behaving in such a degrading manner, then my entire world view was slewed.

Nevertheless, as bewildered as I was, and despite the shock, I still managed to crawl out of my leggings and mount the Lady when commanded to do so. Half dressed I joined her on the chaise. She eagerly gripped my shaft and pulled me to her. I felt the heat of her engulf my prick and surrendered to the sensation of fucking that defiled yet glorious creature.

Annabel pulled me on top of her and kissed me. Her tongue, which had not long been licking my cock, wriggled into my mouth. The knowledge that I was tasting myself only heightened my passion. I slammed into Lady Annabel with renewed vigour, even though I was already feeling the rising tide.

"That's it," Lady Annabel's eyes gleamed as she praised my efforts. "Give it to me. Use me."

I leaned away from her body and looked down. I stared in disbelief as my cock, smeared with the woman's desire, slid in and out of her body. Her labia clung to the shaft during the rearward slide as though reluctant to release me.

"You're so beautiful," I murmured, overcome with emotion. "How..? Why do you..?"

"Because I enjoy it," Lady Annabel grunted. "It's so wicked, so bad... So very, very bad. That's why I do it. I'm a very wicked woman." Lady Annabel began to move urgently beneath me. "Take me there," she moaned. "Take me to that glorious, fucking place... Harder, fuck me harder."

I ground my teeth and tried so hard to comply. I was sure I wouldn't make it happen for her. The feeling was just too intense. I would lose control and spurt my load into her before she climaxed.

"I'm close," Annabel shrieked. "A little more, just a little more."

I felt her hand move between our bodies. She was fingering her clitoris while we rutted. I watched Annabel's face as her expression changed from determination to startled look her climax blossomed. The woman's face fell slack; her eyes closed, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream, while her body jerked and convulsed to signal her peak.

I was buried inside Annabel to the hilt, and to my amazement, with the rhythm broken, I managed to forestall my own climax.

"Superb," Annabel sighed with my penis still buried in her body. "Come over me. Take it out and masturbate. Shower my body with come."

Once again Annabel was bright eyed at the prospect of further depravity. She wriggled from under me and sat on the edge of the chaise.

"Stand here," she commanded. "In front of me. Tug your prick and make it spit its goo over me. Show me how you desire me."

Under her command now I simply obeyed. I yanked at myself, pulling my cock vigorously. The thought of seeing this woman sullied with my ejaculate spurred me on. I was sinking to a level of debauchery I hadn't even considered existed when I awoke that morning, but now I was positively wallowing in the filth.

"Annabel..." I grunted.

"Yes," she responded and squeezed her breasts together, offering the mounds to me. "On my bosom, spray my breasts, bathe them."

My semen jetted from me more violently than I had ever previously known. The viscous stuff spattered against Annabel's skin in a thick rain. Dollops of the stuff slid down over her firm flesh and stained the corset. A single strand hung like snot from her cheek, while a stray rope shone in her tangled hair.

As the last of the stuff oozed from the eye of my cock, Annabel opened her mouth and guided my flagging prick inside. She slurped and licked the remnants from me in what I thought was the final act of the day. She surprised me however by standing and then kissing me. Again, the levels she was capable of sinking to stunned me, but I returned the kiss despite knowing that I was tasting my own semen.

Manners collected the hide-bound album ten days later. He also delivered the monies promised to me by Lady Annabel every month for the next five years. One day he visited and informed me that the contract was now at an end, there would be no further cash payment. He made it clear, although with no direct threats, that if details of the commission ever came to light and the leak could be traced to me, well... "Powerful people, Mr Speight," he said. His lips pursed as he shook his head. "I'd not like to make enemies of them," he winked at me, "if you understand my meaning?"

12