Anal Alexa

Story Info
Distraught woman seeks comfort in sex.
2.6k words
4.17
48.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night, the first day of a long weekend for me. I was sitting at home alone because my girlfriend and neighbors had gone away until Sunday. They were house sitting for my neighbor's dad. As the final minutes of the basketball game slowly tick away, I heard someone knocking on the neighbor's door. When I opened the door there was Alexa with her thick black hair that lay straight upon her shoulders. She had on very tight Jean shorts that clasped to her slender figure. Along with a blue tank top that didn't leave much to the imagination on how perfect her c cup breasts were. When I opened the door she turned around, and surprisingly she was crying.

I placed my hand on her smooth bare shoulder and asked her if she was okay. She replied with another question asking where everyone was. I told her and she proceeded to tell me how her boyfriend who had moved away for a new job had called her, and told her not to bother coming with him. This was devastating news for her because they had been together and planning this for sometime. As we sat on the porch, and I listened to her story I could tell she was slightly drunk. After she had reached a stopping point in her story I asked her if shed like to come in and smoke a bowl with me. She readily complied and followed me into the house. I motioned for her to take a seat on the couch while I went and retrieved all the utensils we would need before we could smoke.

As I searched around for a liter she called to me, "mind if I have one of these?"

I immediately knew she was talking about the case of test tube shots on the table, and told he should could have as many as she wanted. When I came back into the room she had her head tilted back, and her cleavage was almost staring at me begging me to release it. At this point I had always felt Alexa was a beautiful woman, but never had I contemplated trying to have sex with her. Realizing that she was mildly drunk, distraught with sadness and here alone with me I had new perspective. As she finished that second shot I sat down next to her on the couch. She reached for two more shots and handed me one. She handed me a shot and in a slightly slurred voice said to happiness, and we both drank up. She began to talk again at this point about what had happened while I rolled a joint. When I was finished I decided to let her light it; I was doing everything I could to make her feel welcome and happy. As we smoked our conversation finally came to the overpass I had been looking for. She began to question herself, and many of the things her old boyfriend had found wrong with her. I knew if I was going to have a chance that this was going to be it. As she continued putting herself down I looked at her intently.

When she made the slightest break in speech I said "Alexa wait. You are sitting here trying to convince me and yourself that you are not an absolutely gorgeous woman who has more desirable attributes than most girls have undesirable attributes."

As this was taking place I put my hand on her thigh to help keep her attention. As I talked to her, and lavished her with compliments which she was deserving of I didn't move my hand. She as well did not make any gesture to get me to move it. Suddenly in a jerky movement Alexa's arm darted forward to grab a shot. She ripped the top of immediately drained it dry. She turned her head towards me, and asked very seriously, "do you mean what you are saying to me?"

As I was contemplating this question I felt her hand slowly creeping on top of mine. I looked into her eyes there as she did her best to look coy. I had meant all those thing I said to her, and let her know it by repeating them again. It looked like I was singing the only song she wanted to hear, as life filled her sad eyes. She then slowly started sliding my hand across her leg closer to her inner thighs. We looked at each other and both went immediately for one another's mouth. As our lips connected a searing heat ran through my body. As we kissed relentlessly I had moved my hand to her stomach and the entrance to her tight jean shorts. She knew what I wanted to do and in a few quick movements had those shorts lying on the floor on the other side of the room. Her panties matched the blue tank top she was wearing and hugged her body even better than the shorts did. As the tips of my fingers went under her waist band I stalled. I pulled my fingertips back and slid my hand down the front of her panties. They were soaked from all the excitement, and it felt so good sliding my hands across her hot pussy lips through the silky cloth. Her aroma began to fill the room as I stoked her ever wetter pussy. At this point she was groping for my dick, and when she found it she squeezed it so tight it almost hurt. I kissed her gently again and said, "calm down I promise we will get to that."

After that I slowly slid of the couch on to the floor. First I grabbed on to her leg and began to rub the full length of it, massaging it. She sat there on the couch in her matching panties and tank top with her head tilted back; looking forward occasionally to see was I was doing. I kissed up and down her wonderfully smooth sexy legs moving closer to my prize. The smell was becoming overwhelming I was the one who needed to calm down, but I couldn't. As I reached her inner thighs with my mouth her legs were shaking. I knew she had waited long enough so I pressed my lips against her panties so I could feel her wetness again. They were so wet I could already taste her just by licking her panties. We both grew tired of this quickly, and as the same movement as before now her panties lay next to her shorts. When she sat back down she put both of her feet up on the couch and spread her legs as wide as she could. I sat there looking at her pussy, while her foreskin begged me to come and taste it.

She had a mild bush but was completely shaved around her lips. I continued as before kissing and licking all around her pussy until she finally grabbed my head and directed me right to her cunt. I couldn't ignore a direct order so I began to lick where I knew she wanted it most. I toyed with her sweet foreskin sliding my tongue up and down the sides of her pussy lips. She was leaking at this point she was so wet. She tasted too sweet I had to push my tongue into her pussy. I pushed it as deep as I could letting her juices flow into my mouth on all over my face. I wasn't sure how kinky Alexa was at this point, but she was drunk and I hoped she would be up for anything. So I decided to take a chance and slowly began to lick just below her pussy. I stroked her taint with my tongue warming her up so I could lick her other hole when she says, "stop teasing me and put your tongue in my ass."

That was more than enough to persuade me as I slid both my hands under her cheeks. I took a huge handful of her butt in each hand and propped her up as best I could. She raised her legs high in the air continuing to hold them apart giving me a perfect angle to her sweet asshole. I nibbled and bit at her butt lightly before I began to lick her. I ran my tongue along her ass feeling the ribs around the hole. She seemed even more impassioned from this dirty act. When I put my tongue in her has she began to fuck my face with her whole body almost forcing my nose in her pussy. I worked her ass as hard as I could squeezing her tightly until she came.

She lay limp on the couch as got up and sat down next to her. I pulled her head to my chest and held her close to me. She was still panting when I felt her hand start to run across my leg. I was wearing basketball shorts and a football jersey at the time letting me feel all of her probing. I brought her head up to mine and we kissed again. When I started sucking on her lip she began franticly trying to untie my shorts. When that became to frustrating she just reached her hand through the bottom of shorts and clasped my dick like she had before. I was raging at that point from all our activity, and was beginning to need relief. I think she could tell how I was feeling so she stood up grabbed the bottom of my shorts and jerked them off. She then kneeled between my knees and grabbed my dick with both hand this time. She began slowly pumping her hands up and down together looking right at me with her coy blue eyes. She then leaned her head over my dick like she was going to take it in, when she just barley kissed it, leaving some lubricant behind. She used her spit to make my dick sopping wt as she jacked me off. As I watched this poetry in motion her beautiful cleavage caught my eye again, pressed so tightly against the nylon cloth I had to feel them. As I reached for her she backed up and asked me seductively, "Do you want these now," as she pulled her shirt over her head?

I reached again, and she backed up again saying, "I will let you feel them be patient."

So I lay back closing my eyes as I feel her grab my cock again, but differently this time. She put her hand around it and pulled it to her. When I felt my dick hit her already wet chest I wanted to cum. She pressed my dick and my balls up against her and wrapped her amazing breasts around my dick. Like before but this time it wasn't my tongue she was fucking my dick with her entire body. As she did this she kept letting the head of my dick pop in and out of her mouth keeping us both lubricated. Finally I had to grab her by the shoulders to slow her down because I couldn't take it any more I had to fuck her now. When I stopped her she didn't hesitate, she knew I wanted to fuck her, and she wanted it just as bad. She climbed up my body like an animal grabbed my still wet dick and sat down hard on it. I slid in easily because she was still sopping wet. I grabbed on to her ass and buried my face into her neck as she rode me. I looked up at her to see her head tilted back, and her black hair just streaming behind her. She looked down at me grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I though I could do one better so I stood up holding her ass the same way she was holding my face. She wrapped her legs around me and I began to swing her on and off of my dick. We fucked as hard as we could for about thirty seconds until neither felt we could take the position much longer. I slowly let her down as she shuttered from the hard cum.

I could tell she felt weak so I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed as her legs continued to shutter, I lay down next to her and she rolled on top of me. We rested here for several minute enjoying each others embrace, along with gentle kisses. I was still as hard as before though and soon was hungry for more. As my kisses became more impassioned she sensed my needs again. She seemed revitalized from our rest and once again crawled on top of me. This time I watched her lube up as she got ready to take me again. When she sat down on my dick it didn't feel like before. My head hadn't even gone in yet and I was getting great resistance. I looked at her and I could see the intent on her face as she tried to force my dick into her ass. She kept rubbing my hard wet dick on her asshole trying to push it in. She was succeeding as well, little by little forcing the head into her ass. She looked at me again and in a very serious tone, "when I get the head in I'm going to push down don't move."

Even as she was saying this I felt my head inching into her ass until finally it was in. Just like she said when it went in she pushed down hard and I felt her asshole swallowing my cock in whole. She continued to push until my dick was buried in her ass to the hilt. She rested there for a second before she started to fuck me. Her asshole felt so good pounding up and down on my dick. I could push into her as deep as I wanted, and she only wanted more. I grabbed her breasts as I started to fuck her in rhythm. She reached down and began masturbating in response to me. We both pushed against each other hard just slamming our bodies together until I was ready unloaded into her sweet hole. She sensed this and slid off my dick. With one quick movement her beautiful buxom butt was slammed into my face, and I was pushing my tongue as deep in her as I could barley able to breath.

She stroked my dick fast as she pushed her ass back against my face hard. I shoved my tongue in her ass one last time as she stroked me to orgasm. As soon as my cum began to shoot she covered my dick with her mouth and began to drain my prick of all the cum I had. I continued fucking her mouth for at least another 2 minutes until my dick finally became limp. She fell forward onto me and we lay together until we slept. We didn't even make it through the night without taking a shower and going at it again, only to sleep in the next day. We spent the rest of the weekend trying everything and anything with each other until everyone came home. To this day we take time to find a day where we can be together and have sex. She has a boyfriend as well at this point, but he could never fuck her like I do.