Anal Alice Act 07

Story Info
Alice finds herself accosted on her outdoor walk.
5.8k words
4.39
72.5k
66

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,082 Followers

Preface - PLEASE READ!:

This is the SEVENTH part of what is a running story. It is all about the taboo. You will not find romance here. Any notion and talk of love is subverted to serve the taboo.

Anal sex, incest and nonconsent are MAJOR themes of this story.

You may want to not read this part and other parts if you take offence to any of the following in a lurid, obscene (and of course fantastical) context: incest, rough sex, extreme sodomy, objectification and degradation, and definite nonconsensual/reluctance themes.

I unequivocally do not condone any of the immoral and illegal activities I write about. Do not misunderstand the nature of fantasy and kink and its separation from reality, particularly when it comes to the R word.

All characters involved are 18 or older!

I am thankful for all my readers, my understandably impatient fans with their comments, ratings and emails. I am sorry that it has taken me so very long to write this next part and I hope you take this on board when rating - time generally breeds disappointment. I am a (non-erotic) author as my actual career and these filthy stories inevitably fall by the wayside (it's also rather hard to type one handed). I wish I could make money from these, considering their popularity and their clear fanbase, but alas I do not.

I tell you now, this is not the end of Anal Alice. Nor will the next part be. Even though months, years might pass in-between parts, it is not the end. I know this because the end has been written for a long time. I will tell you when it is the end.

Hope you enjoy.

P.S. The fantasy is everything.

*

'Hey Dan,' Mike announced. 'Let's give our lovely little sister a nice face massage as reward for being such a good little sister to us.'

Mike grinned and they both took up their cocks from inside her ass and rubbed them over Alice's face. She squirmed and tried to pull her face away but they held her and smeared and rubbed and slapped their cocks all over her warm face, rubbing the taste and smell of her ass on her cheeks and nose and lips, together with their sticky, leaking cum.

'I think she likes it,' Dan laughed.

'Such a dirty whore,' Mike said.

After a while longer of slapping Alice's face with their big wet cocks, and rubbing and smacking them all over her full lips, they finally groaned as one and came, covering her already messy face with their thick cum. They high-fived each other and left her there, too exhausted to speak.

At least they'd taken it out your ass finally, she thought as she lay there, dazed. It'd been a long morning.

Her brothers left the trailer entirely, probably to hang out with a friend or go to the bar and play some pool. She had a shower - showers seemed to be a lot more needed than they used to be, and not just because of the hot summer weather - and cleaned all the cum and sweat off her. She massaged some more lotion into her butthole. Thankfully the ache didn't last; maybe it was getting used to taking her brother's cocks. She wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or bothered by this, so she just felt a bit confused and tried to put her mind on other things. They'd probably stop doing it anyway, soon; they'd get bored of it, she was sure.

She returned to the room she shared with her brothers to see an outfit laid out for her: a miniskirt and a top. She frowned for a moment, not understanding how it had got there, before she finally remembered. Of course! Her dad had bought her some new clothes only the other day. He'd been talking about how grown up she was now (following it once with "Who knew my slutty daddy-bait daughter would have filled out so much, and in all the sexiest places", but that was just him being silly and joking around) and had gone to buy her some clothes to wear.

She picked them up and looked them over. They were great, just her colours and style. They looked a little small, but he'd bought them before she could tell him her size. Besides, all her previous clothes she'd been wearing were way too small for her, so these couldn't be any worse.

She dropped the towel and began to put them on. When she'd finished, she looked in the mirror and pouted and stamped her foot. Oh no! The clothes were way too small and revealing for her. They were definitely smaller and showed more than her older ones, and that was saying a lot. Her big teen boobs were almost fully on display in that tiny top (it was too hot to wear a bra), and as for her ass . . . Oh dear.

She thought about putting on her old clothes and telling her dad the ones he'd bought just didn't fit, but then she felt really bad. They couldn't afford much as a family, and so new clothes were a rarity. It was so lovely of her dad to think of her and buy her new things to wear. That was so kind. They were probably expensive too, and she didn't think wherever he got them would take them back. Not now she'd already put them on.

She thought about it for a minute but her guilt was just too much to not wear the clothes for her dad. He'd be upset if she didn't and blame himself; he'd done it before when he'd once bought her a new bra (also too small for her, and her unfortunately prodigious cleavage had poured out of it, but then it wasn't his fault, men weren't good with cup sizes and she couldn't have expected her dad to know hers). She couldn't have that again.

Besides, she thought, analysing herself in the mirror, I suppose they're not that bad . . . I can get used to them, and I suppose other people can. I'll just have to always stand facing people so they aren't staring at my ass, and make sure my silly big boobs don't spill out too much.

She left the clothes on, pleased with her choice, and put on some makeup. When she left the room she bumped into her dad coming the other way.

'Oh, sorry Alice, I was just coming to check on you - oh wow!' Her dad stared at her, looking her up and down.

Alice bit her lip. 'Are they okay?' She didn't want to say anything negative about them unless he did.

'Okay? Baby, they're gorgeous. You look amazing in them. Wow, what a great choice I made! Just the right ones to get, they fit you so well!'

Alice beamed and blushed. Maybe she didn't know clothing as well as she thought she did, if her dad could be this enthusiastic. She felt a really warm loving feeling towards him for buying her what must actually be considered really well-fitting clothes. Maybe it was trendy for things to be a bit on the skimpier side these days. And she did like the design.

'Can you do your old man a favour, baby?'

'Anything!' She could hardly do less, seeing as he spent so much money on her.

'Can I take some photos of you like this? You just look so good, it'd be a shame not to.'

'Oh of course daddy!' She liked photos taken of her, and it'd be nice to get pictures of her in her new outfit.

Her dad fetched the camera and she began to pose for him in the kitchen, smiling innocently.

'Honey, your underwear is showing a lot,' her dad said, holding the camera to his eye.

Alice was about to say, 'That's because the skirt is tiny!' but she didn't want to hurt her dad's feelings. Instead she just said, 'Oh, is it?'

'Yes hon, you don't want that do you? It'll be really obvious on all the pictures.'

'Oh no!' Alice's face fell. She didn't want pictures with her underwear showing! 'Should I put something else on instead?'

'No no, I want pictures of you in your new clothes. That's the whole point. You better just take them off.'

Alice furrowed her brow, confused. 'Take my panties off?'

'Yep. We'll get much better pictures then without your panties always in the way, won't we? At least you're not wearing a bra again today, that was a good idea. Best take off your panties too.'

'I . . . guess . . . But won't you see . . .'

'See what?' Her father looked worried. 'The clothes aren't too small, are they? Have I made a big mistake buying them?'

'No not at all!' Alice said quickly. 'I'll take them off, it's fine silly.' She beamed at him as she pulled her panties down and kicked them off. She couldn't bear to make her dad sad. It was clear he'd spent good money on them, the least she could do was give them both some nice pictures of her wearing them.

'That's much better,' her dad said, grinning once more. He held the camera back to his eye. 'Bend forward now.'

She did so, and then clapped her hands to her chest. 'I think my, um . . . my boobs might fall out,' she said in an embarrassed mumble.

'I'm sure they won't, it's a very well fitting top, I made sure of it,' he said. 'But it's okay if they do, I won't judge or complain. Come on, lower the hands.'

She lowered the hands. It probably looks fine from his angle, she thought to herself. Maybe they actually do fit well. Her large braless breasts bulged out from her top, both areolas on display and one nipple almost coming out.

'Excellent,' her dad said after a while, just when it felt like her breasts were about to fall entirely out of her top. 'Turn around now so we can see the butt, I mean the back.'

'Okay daddy,' she said. She called him daddy quite often, especially when she wanted him to feel better, knowing that it made him flush with pleasure. She knew she'd always be his little girl. She turned around, forgetting that the whole bottom half of her ass was on show.

'That's great,' her dad breathed. 'Look back at me now, make a kissy face. Bend over a little bit. More. Bend over more honey. Keep making the face. Fucking hell.'

'Is this okay daddy?'

'It's amazing baby. You look gorgeous. Those clothes fit you so well.'

And here was you thinking he'd be able to see right up your bumhole, she admonished herself.

'I don't see the flash, are you sure it's working?' she said.

He looked at the camera. 'Oops, it was set to a video,' he said, smiling. 'Oh well. Better do it again with photos this time.'

'Silly,' she said.

*

After her dad had taken what must have been a lot of photos of her in different poses (she had to admit, she had got kind of into it in the end, pretending she was a famous model, although the day was as hot as ever and she was glistening with sweat by the end of it), he had excused himself and gone quickly to his bedroom and shut the door. She hoped he was okay; he was walking real funny when he left. He took his camera with him so he'd probably spend a while looking through all the photos. He'd done it before, and didn't usually like to be disturbed when he did.

Alice suddenly realised she was starving, so she ate some cereal and pop tarts and then decided to go for a walk to clear her head. She still felt a bit befuddled from her morning start with her brothers and their obsessive attention to her bottom. She decided to go to the local store and get some ice cream - or maybe just relax by the lake (she'd been told it was much too small to be called a lake, but that didn't matter - it was great on a summer's day). She shifted her course as she kept changing her mind.

The sky was a hot blue and she could smell the summer in the air. The smell of suntan lotion, of warm grass and the beckoning water of the lake. She had her headphones in, listening to summer pop tunes and wiggling her head and jiggling her body as she walked, a big smile on her face.

Unfortunately, she wasn't paying much attention to what was right in front of her, and she was stopped short as she bumped into someone. She looked up and stepped back, her mouth hanging open and her gaze probably a little vacuous as her brain tried to shift gears.

'Oh hey,' she said, and smiled. It was just Dan's friends. The tall, muscular black guy she'd bumped into was Big Jim, and he had his usual bunch with him - Trey, another dark-skinned guy, shorter and with twists; Marco, a Latino with nice eyes; and Billy, a toned white guy who she'd never seen out of a white vest, or without a bandana tied around his head.

Big Jim said something, but she couldn't hear him. She frowned.

He seemed to be pulling invisible things out of his ears, and her confused expression grew. What was he doing? He was doing it to the tune of 90s pop, which was a little funny at the same time . . .

Billy pulled her headphones from her ears, and she could suddenly hear them all. 'Hey,' she said again.

'Hey yourself,' Big Jim said, with a laugh. She always liked his voice, deep and confident.

'You look like you're having a good day, girl. Where you going?'

'My name's Alice,' she said. 'I'm off for ice cream. I mean the lake. I'm not sure.' She smiled and shrugged. 'It's a nice day today.'

'We know your name,' Marco said with a grin. 'We've met before, don't you remember us?'

'Yes, of course, sorry,' Alice said quickly, blushing a little. She wasn't great at remembering things.

Big Jim took a step closer to her. She'd been close to him already, having bumped into him. She took an instinctive step back but then bumped into someone behind. She turned around and saw the others had formed a bit of a circle around her without her realising. Trey was directly behind her, his hand near his crotch. She hoped her big bum hadn't pushed back into him but she was afraid it might have. He didn't seem to mind though. They were all grinning which relaxed her and made her feel happy. It was too nice a day for anyone not to be enjoying themselves. And other people's happiness always rubbed off on her.

She felt something touch her bottom and span back around. 'What was that?' Her mouth had dropped open again in surprise.

'What was what?' Big Jim asked. One of his hands had moved up to her hair and his fingers were running through it, playing with it. Despite herself it felt nice. Although when he gave it a sudden tight grip, jerking her head to the side, it made her wince a little with the pain. He probably didn't realise what he was doing, though.

'I felt something, um, on my —'

She felt it again, this time from the other direction. It was more of a squeeze this time. She turned and frowned in confusion. They were all looking at her, but not her face. They must be confused about what she was confused about, too. 'I keep feeling something on my, um, ass,' she said. She used the word ass so they thought she was cool. They were big, older guys than her, and all quite handsome and confident in their own way, and she didn't want to appear lame in front of them.

It was only when more than one hand joined in that she realised what was happening. She went a little red at how long it took her to realise, but was also too pleased and relieved to finally understand that she didn't think at first to protest or be annoyed.

'Look at you. You don't know how hot you are,' Big Jim said. It was a sentence that she didn't really know how to answer. How could she look at herself? How could she know how hot she was? Marco then told her she had the world's sexiest ass, which was something she did know how to answer - with a thank you and a smile.

'Goddamn,' Billy said. 'This fucking ass.'

'You guys are so nice,' Alice said. 'But you probably shouldn't be feeling my bottom up like that.' She felt a bit bad when she said it and hoped her tone was light. It wasn't like they were doing much bad beyond appreciating her. Even though she was getting a bit hot and bothered - but maybe that was less the hot sun and more than the fact her ass was getting squeezed and played with. It was kinda inappropriate but nothing compared to what her brothers had been doing.

'Because, um, people might see . . .' Alice said, when they didn't respond. She bit her lip. Big Jim's hands were really groping her now, taking over her whole ass. The others had their hands on the rest of her, on her bare thighs, running across her waist, up and down her arms, squeezing her big boobs.

'Nobody's gonna see, babe,' Billy said. 'Nobody around out here.'

Alice looked about and saw she'd wandered off the usual path. She could see a couple of people a little way away, but they looked like they were on their own walk and wouldn't notice her unless she shouted, which of course she wasn't about to do. There was no need to make a scene.

'Umm,' she said. 'I don't think -' she started, and faltered again. Hands kept grabbing her, moving to different parts of her body as she turned about, not knowing which way to stand. If she tried to step away they moved with her; even though there were only four of them she felt surrounded.

They're your brother's friends, though. There's no reason to feel intimidated, you know they're all good guys.

'Going out dressed like this,' Trey said. 'You knew we were gonna notice. You're loving this.'

'Just what you wanted,' Marcus said.

'No, I . . . just wanted to go to the cream . . . I mean the ice lake . . .' Her words were getting mixed up, she was so distracted by their hands all over her. One of her nipples came out of her top - she wondered why it looked so big and hard as she tried to put it back in, but as soon as she had done so her other nipple came out, and then the first again. She was embarrassed, but they weren't helping; she could probably stay covered up if they stopped groping her breasts so hard.

She was distracted from the state of her failing top as the slaps - which had started off too soft and light on her bottom to really be noticed at first - had grown enough in vigour to really make her asscheeks shake. She whimpered as Big Jim gave her butt another ringing slap, and then a hard squeeze, the tips of his fingers digging deep.

'Not even wearing panties,' Jim said. Alice gulped and closed her eyes. How could she be so stupid? She'd totally forgotten to put them back on! I mean, it was more comfortable without them, but no wonder the guys were playing with her now. They probably saw that she wasn't wearing any as she walked her bouncy walk in that tiny excuse for a skirt. If these guys were anything at all like her brothers they'd find it very attention grabbing. They could hardly be blamed for that.

'I forgot them,' she said in an apologetic tone.

'Course you did babe,' Billy said, breathing hard down her neck. 'You're such a slut.'

'I am notttt!' They were all too close to her. Their big, summer-sweat bodies were up against her from all sides as she was being manhandled. She had no choice in turning about anymore; they were moving her around as they wished. She had no time to really take stock of the situation, because it felt like an abundance of little situations all happening at once. Too much input for her poor brain.

'Don't worry none,' Big Jim said. 'It's a compliment.'

'It is?' Alice frowned. Is it? I don't know . . . Why didn't I know that? That doesn't sound right.

But why would he lie to you? Remember you often don't realise when your brothers are trying to compliment you with similar stuff. This is no different.

'Sure,' Marco said. 'It means somebody who is super sexy, so hot all the guys want to get with and she is so nice and fun she wants them to as well.'

'But even if she pretends not to, guys just can't help themselves,' Billy said, pawing at her boobs.

'Irresistible,' Trey said.

Alice blushed, although it probably didn't show as her face was already red from all the attention they were giving her. 'Thank you,' she said, abashed. It was a string of compliments all at once.

I told you they were nice guys! she scolded herself.

She jumped a little as she felt a finger touch her butthole. It was still a little bit tender. 'Oh!'

That's what you get for not wearing panties, silly!

Neon_Ultra
Neon_Ultra
1,082 Followers
12