Anal Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"Oh, no. Lights off," Anastasia scolded.

"Baby, I want to see you. Your sexy body and how we move together. I want to see it all."

"Okay, I guess it is okay."

We returned to one another, groping for one another, our arms and legs flailing spastically and then intertwining seductively upon connecting with each other's limbs. Her body was firm and doll-like against my athletic build. The touch of her skin was like satin and silk, as her taught breasts, still housed in her yellow lace bra rubbed up and down my chest. Our loins met briefly as her mound rubbed delightfully against my hardened cock.

"Oooh, that feels nice."

"You have no idea," I replied, hungrily reaching for her mouth with mine. She pushed me away slightly and offered her neck to me, which I greedily accepted, planting kiss after kiss down the side of her outstretching nape. She was on top of me now, her legs spread wide like a bird, entrapping me below her as she continued to hump me through her thin panties. I grabbed a firm hold of her creamy ass and massaged each of her tight globes with my curious hands. She seemed to really like this as her gasps informed. I looked up at her and she was arching her back, pushing her pelvis into mine as her head snapped back and she began to moan.

I swiftly pulled her bra up and over her firm tits. As they fell out of their housing, I quickly palmed one of them as my mouth went over the other, tonguing her hardened nipple with pleasure.

"Oh, that feels...good!" Anastasia announced.

"Here, spin around," I instructed, pushing her to face away from me, while pulling her hips to face me. I peeled her thong down after admiring her tight rear end and lowered her crotch over my face. Her pussy was already wet as I pulled her sopped thong down and away from her tight caverns. I got the material down to her knees when she lifted one leg and removed it from the thong. Now I had full access and pulled her ass down towards my face. I stuck my tongue out to receive her beautiful pussy lips which hovered just inches from my awaiting mouth. Her pussy was beautiful. Wisps of short brown hair surrounded her snatch and she was neatly trimmed. I loved the look of her and couldn't wait to taste her juices. To no surprise, her pussy tasted like heaven. Her musky warm wetness surrounded me as I ran my tongue over the length of her dark slit and over her smooth taint.

Anastasia was quick to the rescue of my cock down below as I felt her open the folded fly of my boxers and pull the hardened length out of its frustrated hold.

"Oh my, I thought you might be big, but he is enormous!"

Like a fly on potato salad, she was immediately on my cock. Taking my length into her open mouth, she muffled as she began working on him. I tried to break my pleasured surprise and focus more on Anastasia's folds, as my tongue continued to work around her tight opening.

In and out I thrashed my tongue, forcing her tight doors open with my free fingers; I located her wet shiny pink inner sanctum and drilled my outstretched tongue eagerly into her shimmering folds. Her body bounced on my face with entrenched surprise as I pushed back up towards her downward pulses, meeting her delicate flesh with my accommodating tongue and mouth. Lapping her outer labia now, I enjoyed the audible sounds of her soft cries of pleasure.

"Oh that feels...so...good," Anastasia breathed, pausing to reply.

"I'll lick you all night, you taste so goddamn sweet!" I yelped, returning to work on her swelling pussy lips. I had her folds stretched open with my fingers now, holding her bay doors open to allow my tongue unrestrained access as I worked in and around her velvet pouch.

Simultaneously, she was working my swollen cock in and out of her tightening mouth, working my shaft with her dainty hand, while licking and sucking my cock head, devouring it deep into her throat as she bobbed up and down on my stiff rod. Her mouth felt like soft silk against my alert skin, feeling every single action of wetness and motion. Her action on me side-tracked my focus on her and I quickly had to switch positions with her, as to not loose my intention of pleasuring the hell out of Anastasia. Casually, I pulled away and rolled her gently on to her side where she realized my intention and like clockwork, had spread her legs wide so I could get in between them and return to licking her dry. She was on her back now as I maneuvered between her outstretched legs and returned my mouth and tongue to her wondrous mound. I focused on her clit now as I sucked it into my mouth and lapped her inner labia to coincide with the soft probes of my fingers as I slid in and out of her glorious hole. My cock was at full mast now and ready, as was she.

"Jeff, put it me...I am ready," Anastasia signed ecstatically.

"Okay, baby," I responded, pushing myself upright. I leaned back on my haunches now, and kneeled over her outstretched body. I took my hard member into my hand and placed it over her as she leaned forward and gave my mushroom head a few more licks for good measure. She then leaned back flat on the bed and awaited my entry as she circled around her clit, rubbing it seductively. Anastasia then grabbed both of her heels and pulled them towards her head, rocking back on her lower back, stretching her pussy and pelvis towards me and into the air as she spread her legs wide. Her pussy opened like a delicate flower and sparkled brilliantly with its natural juices and my recent conjoined saliva.

I instinctively ripped open the condom package I had and slipped the rubber over my hard prick. I didn't want to get her pregnant, of course, since I had no idea what this chick's background was, I wasn't going to take any unnecessary risks either.

Teasing her a bit, I rubbed my latex-covered cock head over her mound now, pushing it in between her outer lips as I slid easily between her supple flesh folds. She was close to boiling point as her breathing rate increased to a soft pant and her audible moans became increasing in rate and in level.

"Get him inside, please," she whimpered.

I didn't respond. I just looked at her with intent and pushed my head into her outer banks and watched my length glide silently into her as my head disappeared from view.

"Oh, yes!" Anastasia cried.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, oh yes!"

I began slowly pumping in and out of her now, my cock slipping into her depths without pause. Her lips parted easily for my presence and wrapped around my girth without hesitation. As I dove in and out of Anastasia's honey box, her pussy walls surrounded me, and clenched onto my rod like a tightening vice. In and out I rode with glory as her body arched and collapsed in front of me.

"I wish you could see this...my cock pulsing in and out of your tight box."

Anastasia leaned forward as my dick pushed and pulled within her. She caught some action as her lips folded in on themselves with my thrusts and spread apart, milking the sides of my length with its removal.

"Doesn't that look incredible?"

"Yes, but it feels even better," Anastasia responded greedily.

I kept this action up for a little while more, until I felt the edge come along and wanted to go as long as possible without dumping my load into her prematurely. So, I stopped and pulled my dick out of her confines and laid back. Instinct took over and Anastasia sat up and pulled a leg over to straddle me. Lowering herself down now, she pulled her soaked labia apart as she guided her pelvis over mine, lowering herself into position eagerly.

With a simple focused push, I was back inside her as her cavern accepted my penis with unrestrained delight. She bounced on me now quickly as my rod rammed in and out of her tight honey pot, slipping between her satin ribbed pussy walls. She slowed in pace and as her motions went down, she ground her hips and gyrated them against the base of my penis, bringing untold sensation to her outer folds as well as to her inner privates simultaneously. She groaned loudly in receipt.

"Oooh. Fuck yeah...oh...oh...fuck...oh, yeah!"

I grabbed onto the sides of her delicate hips and thrust back up into her as her body slammed down on me. Her continual hip rotation was driving me crazy now as my cock was twisted up and down, side to side and back and forth deep within her pleasure cave.

"Oooh, right there...yes...Oh, God!" she screamed.

I pushed back up at her, pushing and pulling my dick as quickly as I could now, hoping to bring her off faster than me. My plan worked as I felt her walls tighten against my length now and her wetness became even more slick as she rode herself to the point of no return. Grabbing her ass, I pounded and pushed back at her, watching my dick continue in and out of her wet pussy at a lightning fast rate. Her pussy walls flexed and grasped at me as her climax came and thundered through her slight shuddering body. Anastasia's back arched as her slender breasts stood away from her and her hair flowed behind her, slapping against the back of her shoulders.

"Oh God, I am going to cum!" she announced loudly, grinding her slender hips back at me, milking my cock for all it was worth.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Fuck me!"

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" Anastasia hollered as her body twitched and writhed over me, her hair flailing violently above me with the snapping action of her face and torso.

Delightfully for me (and her), I was still a little ways from my pending orgasm as I pulled myself out of her. Anastasia collapsed on the bed, reeling from her incredible climax, as I rolled her onto her side and slid along side behind her. She pushed her ass towards me as I inserted my dick into her recovering pussy and began to pump her from behind. She responded gratefully and pushed her ass firmly out against me, giving me easier access to her collapsing hole as I slid into her. She laid there motionless, basking in the fever of her afterglow. This position was always a challenge for me, no matter who I was with. There never seemed to be good enough traction or leverage, so my erection was starting to subside a bit. I pulled my length out of her and rolled away.

"Mind if I fuck you from behind?"

"Not at all," Anastasia replied, rolling over onto her hands and knees, she raised her ass high in the air and arched her back, pushing her ass even higher up. I got up behind her and pushed down on my outstretched member, guiding him into her tight slit once again.

"Goddamn, you have a nice ass."

"You like it?" she sighed, looking back at me and smiling from the base of the mattress.

"Fuck, yeah...it looks so firm and tight."

"It is and I am glad you like my ass," she smirked and winked at me, as I guided my prick against her loosened glory hole. My cock glistened with her pussy juices as I pushed my mushroom head against her outer folds, watching it slide over her pussy and ass crack. I licked one of my fingers and touched it against her rosebud as she gasped in response.

"Yeah, stick your finger in my ass!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I love your finger in my ass while you ride me!" Anastasia heaved as she bucked her hips back against my outstretched finger. I pushed my finger into her dirt hole and watched her surprised response. She had taken a startled breath and had opened her mouth in a gasp as I pushed my digit well into her brown eye. Next I grabbed my cock with my free hand and guided it back into her well lubricated slit. I watched with delight as both extremities worked in unison in and out of her private holds. My free hand wrapped around her midsection to give me stability as I pumped my rod in and out of her slippery pussy. Anastasia moaned again in response as I slid my length in and out of her easily. With each slow entrance, I gained depth as her pussy swallowed more of my rod with each push. I felt my head hit against her cervix as my balls slapped slightly against her outer lips.

"Wow, I'm in deep," I remarked, witnessing the unbelievable sight below me.

"Yeah, I love your cock in me," Anastasia remarked, spreading her legs apart.

I worked my finger in and out of her asshole with ease now, as she responded in delight, breathing heavily with each of my motions. I pulled my finger out of her ass now, and moved my hands around to her ass cheeks. I then pushed her cheeks apart to watch the eye-opening action in between her legs as I stroked easily between her flesh divide. I slowed my penetrations now, as I felt my edge nearing fast. Anastasia was going wild again, breathing uncontrollably as I slid into her without much resistance. Her back arched haphazardly as she bucked her delightful hips back towards my pulsating cock.

"Oh God, I am going to cum again!" Anastasia yelped.

"Really?"

"Bozhe moi!"

"What?"

"Fuck me!" she explained.

"Oh yeah!"

"Yes! Keep fucking me!" she growled, looking back at me with lust.

She laid down, flat on the surface of the bed now, taking my heaving body with hers as she pressed against the sheets, pulling a fistful of the cotton white material towards her aching figure. She splayed her legs apart, illuminating her tight ass and open sexy innards, as she lurched forward. I kept plummeting as deeply as I could into her tight crotch, feeling the cleft of her ass slap against me as I drove into her.

"God, you are tight!" I grunted, pushing into her with all of my might.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck!" I barked.

She lifted her ass into the air again and I followed her up as she moved, somehow maintaining intimate contact with her. I picked up the pace and pushed deep into her tight cavern, relishing in the sight of my length being swallowed eagerly by her sumptuous figure. As my cock exited her tight grasp, her inner pussy lips showed bright pink with excitement and her pussy juices oozed eagerly out of her confines, dripping down the length of her inner thighs. At the sight of this action, I doubled my pace and pushed my pulsating cock deep inside of her, forcing her walls open, while I hammered in and out of her like a crazy fool. She lifted her ass up towards me again, while I pushed down and in on her and her body went into convulsions.

"Oooh, right there!" Anastasia cried.

"Fuck, yeah!" I growled, as I stuck my finger back into her ass and twisted it wildly inside her, rotating it around and around.

"Oh! Oh, my God!" she yelped again, helplessly.

I pushed two more times into her folds and my dick twitched as my balls retracted and with a few violent squirts and spasms, my load was planted well inside her as I pulled my convulsing cock out of her depths, ripping off the condom, and spewing the remainder of my cum onto her ass checks.

"Excellent!" I exclaimed as I collapsed on top of her. The saltiness of our sweat was bitter as I licked the back of her neck. My sweat had dripped without pause onto her back, as her own primal cooling system had engaged and was beading droplets of her own down the base of her neck, along her forehead and down the long side of her back. We were, in a word, a dripping mess. I paused a moment, rubbing my softening penis into the crevice of her ass globes, watching my purple headed monster twitch with delight as I slid it around her cheeks, stopping to slap it against her outstretched ass flesh.

"Wow that was fantastic!" Anastasia sighed, as I rolled over and collapsed into the soft mattress supporting us below.

She leaned over and kissed me gently as I returned her advances. Our lips met and hungrily worked over one another's salty orifices.

"Think you will be ready to go again, soon?" she slithered.

"With you? Yes, certainly," I whispered, feeling the weight of my eyelids grow increasingly heavy.

"Good," was the last word I heard her speak.

#####

I awoke to a strange buzzing sound.

"What the...?" I opened my eyes to see Anastasia slowly insert a thin vibrating dildo into the base of her ass. She sat in front of me and eagerly pushed the plastic tool in and out of her tight back door as I watched in complete awe.

"Where did you...?"

"No questions...just watch," Anastasia instructed, as my eyes grew wild and then focused on the intense action taking place before me.

Anastasia bucked her hips as she squatted in a prone position before me. Her feet and her outstretched hand were the only extremities in play to keep her balance as she heaved her incredible formed figure up and down on the buzzing stick stretching her tight bung hole. She worked it in and out of her tight rear hole like a pro, pausing to relish its effect every now and then as she kept a piercing watch on my reaction and looked into my eyes with increasing desire.

"I hope you like what you are seeing."

"Yes," I choked, still in awe of the sight of her in front of me, working her dildo in and out of her rosebud.

"I like it in my ass and before we go, I want you to nail me there, if you don not mind," Anastasia sighed, the vibrator obtaining its desired heightened affect within her.

"'If I don't mind?' Hell, no. It's just that not many chicks have wanted it there."

"They do not know what they are missing," Anastasia gritted.

As she worked the tool in her tightness, I took hold of my cock and pulled it, pumping it with my hand, bringing it back to life. I thought of all of the previous girlfriends and one-night stands I had fucked in the past and not one of them wanted me to fuck them in the backdoor. I was so disappointed for so long. Even my current wife would not allow me anywhere near her rectum, even after we had discussed the option and she agreed to try it before we were married. I couldn't blame her though. She was willing to try just about anything besides that. She also gave me incredible blow jobs whenever I wanted and she swallowed to boot. Like I said, I didn't have much room to complain. But Anastasia was a different story. She WANTED it and wanted it bad.

"When I am ready, I don not want you to use a condom, okay?"

"Sure," I gleamed.

"I want to...feel...every drop of your load...deep in my ass...okay?"

"All right!" I exclaimed, feeling my dick come to full attention again, wanting to plant my rod deep into her awaiting ass crack.

"I am almost there!" she squealed. Moving the humming dildo in and out of her asshole faster now as she began to moan and sigh like before.

My dick was rock hard again as I continued to watch her move the enviable soft rubber in and out of her tightly gripping hole.

"I see that you are ready too," Anastasia smiled, eying my rigid member with a lustful gaze of desire and accomplishment.

"Yeah," I huffed, eager to plant her in the ass.

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass before?" Anastasia questioned, looking back to analyze my response.

"No, unfortunately, not."

"That is too bad...for them, I mean...you are in for a treat," she giggled.

"That, I am!" I replied with new found energy.

"Follow me," she commanded, jumping off the bed, walking towards the adjacent bathroom.

Like a minding puppy dog, I was right behind her, watching her tight ass flex in the dimly lit hotel room. When we got to the threshold of the bath, she turned on the bright light and our eyes took a moment to adjust to the brightness. Anastasia went immediately to the vanity and took hold of the edge of the sink and leaned forward, exposing her well-formed ass to my wandering eye.

"Now, get that shampoo and smear it all over my little hole and on your cock," she instructed. I obeyed immediately and tore into the shampoo, spilling a heaping amount into my hand. I greedily rubbed it on my dick and then put more into my hand and worked it into her ass crack as she directed.

"That is good...Just keep...working it...into me." She heaved, my fingers stretching into her muscular tight-clenched hole now. Her dildo had opened her up quite a bit to my surprise, as she asked how her asshole had looked.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers