Anal Anastasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"It feels open. Is it?"

I looked down at the tiny hole accepting my two fingers now; her flexing entry was now wrapped tightly but elegantly against my invading digits. The soap had slicked her awaiting hole up a bit, allowing my fingers to glide in and out of her winking eye hole nicely. It was a dirty, but incredible sight to see, as my fingers worked in and out of her, loosening her tight muscle in the process.

"Yeah, it's getting there," I coached, maintaining a watchful eye on her taboo hole as it stretched open with my continued probes.

"God, it feels good," she sighed, "I cannot wait until you put your dick in my ass."

"I can't wait either, baby," my penis growing even larger in eager response to her delightful words.

Anastasia's ass was now stretched wide open as I peered up into her seam. Her hole was around the diameter of a nickel now. I imagined that my cock head would do the rest as I pushed it into her dirt box.

"Put it in when you are ready," Anastasia coached, leaning up against the side of the sink, bracing her tight body against the front of the vanity. She brought her arms around her sides as her body lurched forward and she pulled her ass cheeks apart seductively, revealing her stretched awaiting entry hole. Her taboo hole was deep and dark, surrounded by a pink-colored rim of soft flesh. Her cavern's side walls were ribbed with firm muscle tissue, pulled wide open to accommodate my organ.

"I'm going to love this!" I exclaimed as I watched her outstretched dark hole, flexing in front of me, patiently waiting to be ravaged by my hungry cock.

"Stick it in me deep," Anastasia commanded, watching me in the mirror as I rubbed up against her. She was on her tip toes now, her waist resting firmly against the top of the sink counter as she longed for the impalement of my hard member.

I pushed up against her and grabbed my pulsing cock and pushed my mushroom head into the opening of her stretched cavern. With a little shifting, I had implanted the top portion of my cock head into her outer ring.

"That is it," she sneered, her reflection peering with great anticipation at me.

I pushed a little harder and watched as the front end of my dick was swallowed slowly by Anastasia's tight ass.

"Oh my God," I whispered, watching the sight of my penis disappearing into Anastasia's intimate doorway. Her ass muscles gripped me and held me in place with incredible strength, wrapping a firm hold around my impaling staff.

"Yes," she cooed, "Get it all the way in."

I pushed into her more and felt the soap help slip my cock further into her gaping ass. I felt her muscles balk a bit and flex to accommodate more of my length as I continue to thrust my dick into her.

"This is amazing," I stated, watching more of my cock inch slightly into her bowels.

"I like watching you fuck my ass," Anastasia grunted, staring intently at me through the mirror as I pushed further.

A few more pushes and my dick was fully inside of her rectum now as I began to rock back and forth inside of her clenching sphincter. It felt amazingly tight and close as I inched my way in and out of her tight hole with easing resistance. As I moved, her ass opened more and more as I pushed and pulled my way in and out of her.

"Do you like fucking my ass?" Anastasia asked, glaring intently.

"Fuck, yeah!" I replied, watching my rigid pole more quickly in and out of her dilating tail pipe. I held on to her hips for a while as I adjusted my angle and penetration speed, then I moved up to her breasts and held firmly to her subtle firm globes as I continued to pound slowly into her depths, tweaking her nipples from time to time as my cock rocketed into her.

"Your cock...it...feels...so good!" she stammered, as my thrusts continued.

"I'm glad," I responded, "Your ass is gripping me like a fist!"

"You like it?"

"Goddamn yeah! It's nice and tight!"

"Ooh, I thought you would like my tight asshole."

"Yeah, I wouldn't think otherwise," I breathed, trying to once again prolong my inevitable sperm dump.

"Fuck, it feels nice!" she whimpered as I continued to drive deep into her squeezing hold.

I was pulling her cheeks apart now, meeting her hands in the process, watching with continued desire as my dick pummeled into her. She glared at me through the mirror, watching every motion as I looked back at her. Our eyes met and focused on one another as our passion built to untold levels. Anastasia's breathing was unbridled as my cock thundered in and out of her now. I continued to stare deeply into her lusting hazel eyes as her mouth made wide open 'O' formations and her body shook with intensity. She bucked her hips back at me, meeting my inward driving thrusts with outward ones of her own. My cock was fully buried deep inside her ass opening now as my nuts slapped lightly against her outer pussy lips. I moved my hands around and in-between her outstretched legs, running them up and down her slender inner thighs. I then grabbed solid hold of her legs and pushed my member deeply into her asshole and pulled it out slowly. She yelped at my motions now as I pulled slowly and pushed abruptly, watching my dick slide quickly back inside of her fully stretched one eye. I looked at her reflection and she sneered and hissed with devil-like intensity as I continued to plow her ass.

I took strong hold of her hips as she laid flat against the top of the vanity. I had full access to her as I hammered away, making long slow strides in and out of her incredibly open brown hole. Anastasia grunted with painful pleasure with each thrust.

"I'm going to cum deep inside your ass, baby," I whispered as I thundered well into her ass, my balls slapping audibly against her labia now.

"Yes," she hissed, watching me again in the mirror, closing her eyes from the motion as I buried myself into her tight hole.

"Are you gonna watch me cum?"

"Yeah," she whimpered.

Without further warning, my balls retracted firmly and my dick went into overdrive as it lurched and spewed spurt after spurt of spunk into her tight bowels. I stopped thrusting and felt the glory of my orgasm overtake my body and send wave after wave of pleasure over my aching body. I left my cock buried in her tight box until every last drop of cum had launched deep into her ass crack. When my spasms had subsided, I pulled my sensitive purple-colored cock out of her ass, delighting in the large amount of cum that followed. The white creamy load was now dripping out of her asshole, oozing down her legs and pooling on the ceramic tile below us.

"Wow," Anastasia breathed as she pulled herself away from the vanity top.

"Yeah, you're telling me," I responded as I wiped the sweat from my chest and face and lowered the towel to sop up some of the latent cum on my softening dick.

"Do you think I can call you again in about a year?"

"When you're in need of a good fuck again?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, of course," I smiled, "but I hope it's sooner than a year!"

Anastasia smiled and we laughed together.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers