Anal Angie Ch. 03

Story Info
Forced into her proper place.
2.4k words
4.24
128.5k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie slid her endlessly long legs out of her 8-year-old red, convertible and pulled the brown, short, tight skirt down over her caramel colored thighs. She tucked the matching brown scoop necked sweater under her skirt and smiled at the sight of her protruding nipples peaking through the thin satin bra, her 38D breasts straining against the thin material.

Angie walked up the stairs and nervously entered the front door of Antonelli's Construction Company. As she walked into the office, conversation came to a screeching halt as all six of the construction workers eyed Angie's luscious body barely contained in the form fitting clothing.

Angie smiled sweetly at the men and slowly sashayed her hip over to the kitchen sink to make a pot of coffee. She made sure to take her own sweet time bending down to reach the coffee packets in the bottom drawer, aware of her heart shaped ass in the gaze of 12 eyes from the men in the room.

She felt, more than heard, the sound of a pair of construction boots stomping its way up to her. Tom, a 40'ish, muscular man with a neatly shaved beard and bulging tool kit around his waist casually looked Angie up and down and returned her smile with a knowing grin of his own.

"Baby, you look fuckin' hot in those clothes," he drawled as he pressed his body up against Angie. Startled by his boldness, the next thing she knew, Tom had her pinned against the wall and was grinding his rapidly stiffening rod into her crotch.

"I bet you'd look even hotter without them," he whispered in her ear as he reached around and unzipped her skirt.

Angie was stunned by his boldness, dry humping her against the wall in front of an open office where anyone could walk in. Without thinking, she pushed him away. He quickly grabbed both of her arms, pinning them up over her head.

"Who in the fuck do you think you are?" he demanded, continuing to grind his cock into her pussy like he owned it.

"S-s-stop," Angie managed to stammer out, confused at where this whole thing was going.

He responded by stepping back and almost ripping her tight brown sweater over her head in one tug. Angie's eyes widened as he grinned down at her breasts, grabbing each nipple between his fingers and thumb, twirling them around until it hardened and stung.

He continued pinching her nipples and grinding his crotch into her pussy until her knees went weak. He pushed her head up, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"I am going to fuck your little whore ass right here, and right now. So you better get used to it."

Angie was ashamed as she felt the moisture seeping into her panties. She wasn't quite sure why the commanding tone of his voice turned her on, but she gazed up at him helplessly as he crushed his mouth into hers, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth.

After getting the response he wanted, he pulled away. "Now turn the fuck around and bend over the counter," Tom demanded.

Angie stared at the man for a moment unsure of what to do next. He reached his hands into her hair and sharply yanked her head back, pinching her nipples even harder than before until she yelped in pain. "Did you hear what I said whore?" he demanded.

"Yes," Angie replied meekly. "Yes, sir."

Tom grinned with satisfaction. Good. I like my women nice and submissive. Now turn around and assume the fucking position" he ordered.

Almost by instinct, Angie slowly turned around and bent over the little kitchen counter, jutting her round ass up for all to see. Tom responded by slipping her little mini skirt over her hips and letting it drop to the floor.

Next, he slowly slid his finger up and down over her thong, gradually shifting the thin string of material to the side and sticking his rough, meaty finger into her dripping wet pussy.

Angie let out a little mew as his calloused fat fingers slowly invaded her depths. He responded by shoving her body down more firmly into the counter and inserting a second finger even deeper into her hole.

"Look at you, you dirty fucking whore. You like getting finger fucked in front of a crowd of men, don't you?" he growled while rubbing her clit.

Angie grabbed a hold of the faucet and held on for dear life, desperately willing herself not to lose control by his public assault of her body. A low growl escaped her throat as she backed her hips toward his hands, grinding against him and thrusting his fingers even deeper into her crotch.

SLAP! Tom brought his free hand down on her left ass check with force. Angie yelped in surprise.

"I asked you a question whore. Now ANSWER ME!" he growled. "You like having your pussy finger-fucked in public, don't you slut?"

Angie knew there was no use fighting the sensation anymore. His relentless assault against her pussy and clit coupled with his aggressive, dominating behavior sent her over the edge. "Yes" she gasped out, bucking wildly against his hand. "Yes, I like it," she got out before his hand came down hard on her ass again and again.

Angie yelped out again as the room went black and she started hurtling over the edge of a massive orgasm.

"Yes, Tom, yes!" she screamed as the first wave wracked her body. He continued smacking her ass with one hand while finger fucking her with the other.

She was totally debased, totally humiliated, brought to a screaming orgasm while her fully clothed co-worker fingered her half-covered pussy while smacking her ass.

It looked bad, she knkew. She panted over the counter, trying to catch her breath when she felt a fist grab her hair and yank her down off the counter and towards the floor.

"On your knees bitch," he ordered.

Angie dutifully regained her balance and propped herself on her knees in front of the massive and growing cock in front of her face. With his fist still in her hair, he ground her face in his crotch, the rough denim fabric scratching her face and smearing off her lipstick while she lightly scratched his cock with her teeth.

"Ooooh, yes! Ready to get your faced stuffed with some man cock now?" he asked unbuttoning his fly and unzipping his jeans.

"Yes sir," Angle softly responded as he plopped out his massive 9-inch cock in front of her face.

"Good girl," he murmured approvingly at her quick response. "I see you learn obedience very well, don't you my little cockslut?"

"Yes sir" she replied as she gently reached up in awe and began stroking his now throbbing cock. "You know how to teach me very well, sir."

"Now put daddy's cock in your mouth and swallow all of it like a good little girl," he murmured while stroking her hair.

Angie obediently took the meaty, throbbing phallus in both hands and worshipped it; gently licking circles around the throbbing, purple head and up and down both sides of his shaft. After a minute of this, Tom forcefully jerked a fistful of her hair again.

"I didn't say lick it, slut. Open your fucking mouth and suck this dick properly before I jam it down your fucking throat."

Tom's commanding voice only made Angie wetter and hotter. She could feel her juices dripping down her legs as she obediently opened her mouth wide and took his dick deep into her mouth. She wrapped her lips firmly around the massive pole and bobbed her head up and down, keeping the friction of her tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

Hearing him moan in satisfaction, Angie took it to another level, tilted her head back and slowly eased his cock deeper and deeper down her throat.

"Ahhhh...... Ooooohhhh.......yessss! That's it you cocksucking whore. Suck this huge fucking cock good before I ram it deep into your lungs."

Tom pulled her hair and began pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face like it wasn't attached to a body. Angie obediently kneeled before him, kept her head tilted back and took all of it down her throat without complaint.

"This is what you wanted all the time isn't it, you cock teasing whore?" Tom demanded as his balls began to tighten and swell. The thinly veiled, contemptible tone in his voice hit her like a ton of bricks.

"You wanted us to just grab you, strip you naked and force you to swallow our cocks whole, didn't you, slut?"

The second savage accusation made her blush more in shame as Angie began to finger her clit. She wiggled her hips on her fingers as a rush of warmth flowed through her pussy.

"You've been dressing like a whore because you wanted us to fuck you like the little whore that you are, didn't you? Cocksluts like you are only good for one thing -- and I'm gonna give it to you in fucking spades."

Suddenly the first stream of hot jism splattered against the back of her throat. Angie jumped back in surprise, but Tom just grabbed the back of her head, forcing her to keep his meat deep into her mouth as he drained his balls down her pretty little throat.

Angie choked and gasped until she swallowed it all, licking the remainder of his juices from the tip of his dick.

As he pulled his softening dick from her mouth, Angie looked up at him for approval and felt another pair of hands grab her by the neck and shove her against the wall. As her eyes slowly focused, she saw the new guy on the crew, David, looking down at her barely covered titties and licked his meaty lips.

"You've got some huge fucking titties," he exclaimed as he ripped her bra right off of her body with one hard jerk and began playing with her nipples.

David yanked her up again, spun her around and hurled her onto the cafeteria-style table. As she banged her head against the wood, one man grabbed each of her legs and held it wide open for David.

"Come on and get it man," they encouraged him in unison.

Angie looked up in total submission and expectation. "Take it now, David. This pussy is yours."

Dave murmured his satisfaction as he unzipped his zipper and aimed his throbbing cock toward her pussy.

"You're ready for this throbbing, monster cock, whore?" he asked as he grabbed her waist and began to slide his big, thick cock up and down her wide open slit. Angie moaned in passion and wiggled her pussy towards his cock, willing into her wet, hot, waiting hole.

David responded by shoving his cock into her with one thrust, slowly increasing the pressure behind his stroke until her walls opened up in surrender to the invading, conquering intruder.

Angie squealed under his relentless assault to no avail. He grabbed her hips even firmer and forcefully shoved the remaining inch deep into her cervix. She screamed as his cock ripped through her. The sounds of her screams seemed to only turn him on as he picked up his pace and began mercilessly pounding his cock deep within her pussy.

"So you know your proper place now, whore?" He asked between deeper and deeper thrusts. "You know not to fuck with men who are superior to you, little slut?"

Angie was unable to answer as she wildly flailed all over the table. He was like a machine, relentlessly drilling his huge steel pipe deeper and deeper inside her tunnel, exploring further and further for the treasure buried deep inside her hole.

Angie began to flail wildly as a bolt of electricity shook her body. She felt David's dick swell in response. He reached up, flipped her around and in one thrust, shoved the entire length of his cock deep into Angie's ass.

Angie screamed in pain and tried to pull away, but he had her pinned firmly against the table. She wiggled her ass, trying to get him to pull it out a little, but he just laughed at her helpless struggles.

"Give it up, bitch. This ass is mine," he exulted in complete and total victory over the helpless slut wiggling under his massive cock.

He bent down, grabbed her by the neck and whispered menacingly into her ear. "I'm going to teach you a motherfucking lesson you will never forget," he growled between long, slow, powerful strokes deep into her ass.

"You will know who is your dick master from now on, whore. You will open your legs, mouth and ass to any and all of us whenever we want it, however we want it. Do you understand?"

Angie mumbled something unintelligibly between screams as David kept up his anal interrogation.

"Without hesitation [stroke] without question [stroke] you will [stroke] open your ass to me [stroke] whenever I look at you [stroke]. Do you hear me, whore?" he roared.

Angie yelled out even louder as she felt his cock growing and throbbing signaling his own climax. "Yes, yes, David. Oh, yes, I'll obey you. I promise. I promise," she screamed as he kept up the relentless assault on her ass.

David frantically increased his pace with his strokes, pounding her ass without mercy as the veins tightened in his neck.

"Ahhhh, you fucking whore! This ass is so good. I'm going to fuck it every fucking chance I get. I'm gonna bust my nut right up into that tight little ass of yours.

Oh, that's right. Here it comes slut. HERE IT COMES!!!!!!"

"YES, YES, OH, FUCK!!! YES!!!!!" Angie screamed as another orgasm tore through her body.

"Cum in my fucking ass. Oh, fuck me with your angry dick! Fuck my tight ass with your huge monster cock! OH, GOD YESSSSS!!!!!

Angie wailed again as she felt David's dick twitch deep inside her ass, spewing his come deep into her tunnel. Angie screamed in satisfaction as she reached her own climax from being fucked up the ass.

She couldn't believe it. The unimaginable had just happened.

She had been groped, manhandled, deep throated and ass-fucked in front of a room full of her male coworkers -- and loved every minute of it.

She knew she should be horrified, shamed, humiliated and pressing charges. But Angie had never felt so satisfied in her life. After years of being a cocktease, Angie had finally met her match. She ran into a group of guys who refused to put up with her shit.

They had asserted their authority over her and forced her to submit to their superior male strength. She had took it too far and ended up forced to service their huge male cocks, wherever and whenever they pleased.

It felt so right. It was only proper.